- Text Size +

Little Deb didn't sleep Sunday night. She was too keyed up and way too horny. While the two big people slept, Deb frigged herself all night long. It was really nothing new for the other two who had been shrunk before -- Jay once, Michele several times.

Even though Jay could feel little Deb's orgasms, and Michele could feel his, the two bigger ones were asleep. However, they were having sexy dreams. What exactly those dreams were even they wouldn't remember, but that's how dreams are. All they would know was that they had a wonderful rest.

The little one spent half the night on top of Jay and the other half on top of Michele doing what she was doing most of the night with her hands between her legs. She knew that no matter what would happen, the three of them would be close friends. In fact, best friends as far as the little girl was concerned. She'd do anything she could for them and she knew that they would do the same for her.

Deb was also really hoping that she'd stay this size but Michele and Jay kept telling her she'd grow back. She didn't like hearing it and didn't know if that would happen or not but she was still little so there was hope. It was Monday and the other two would have to go to work. What then? She didn't want them to leave her but she was not in control. Whatever the big people wanted to do, she was helpless to stop them. But she trusted both of them and it turned out she liked them especially since they took good care of her. She didn't know what she would do without them the way she was now but they had been there for her.

The little girl thought of how most of her friendships were mostly superficial. Guys liked her because she was gorgeous with big breasts. Girls liked her because she was popular. But how many of them would stop their lives, give up their weekends even, to spend time with her and take care of her and make sure she didn't get hurt while she was little? She thought, not many. But Michele and Jay would, and did. She decided she owed them a lot.

It was getting late for Deb, and the now miniature lady decided that the big ones had slept enough for the night. She knew exactly how she wanted wake them: she got between Jay's legs and began hugging his flaccid member. Guess what? It didn't stay flaccid for long. Deb loved the way the thing grew right in front of her, or rather with her arms and legs wrapped around it. She squeezed with all her might but knew that Jay could barely tell. It only felt firm to him. And just like that, Jay was awake.

"I see you're up." he said to the little one. Deb kissed the head of Jay's cock as if she were giving a morning kiss to her lover. In fact, for all intents and purposes, the massive dick was her lover. She was going to hang on until she'd make Jay cum, then she was going to go lay down on one of Michele's breasts and suckle on her nipple -- ambitious plans to start the day for one so small.

"Good morning." Deb greeted, lifting her head up just enough to see Jay.

"And what do you think you're doing, young lady?"

"I'm making love."

"Oh? And is that the only thing you could hold onto?"

"It's getting too big to hold."

"You have only yourself to blame for that."

"But I want it to grow."

"You're going to grow yourself, soon. Aren't you excited?"

"No. I want to stay like this."

"Deb, you can't. What are we going to tell Mr. Haas at work?"

"You don't have to tell him anything. He'll just assume I went home or something."

"What about your place? Who's going to pay the rent?"

"I can stay with you, can't I?"

"What are you going to do during the day? Michele and I have to work."

"I'll be okay. I can even go into the office with you and hide inside your desk. I bet I could fit."

"You might be able to but I couldn't do that to you. Besides, we have no way to prevent you growing, Deb. When the time comes, you will."

"Isn't there anything you can do to keep me this size?"

"No."

"What if we make love again?"

"We've been doing that all weekend."

"Let me sit on the tip of you cock. You'll be able to fill me up really good."

"You're crazy."

"Please."

"It's not going to work. I'm sure you've already been filled up this weekend. Or at least caught some of it whenever I came."

"I want more."

"If you keep doing what you're doing then you're definitely going to get more."

"Goody!"

"You're something else, you know that, Deb?"

"I'm little."

"Yes, you are. I thought you'd be mad."

"I was."

"You don't seem to be anymore."

"No, not anymore. I like this. I want to stay this way."

"I wish I could do something for you."

"You made me this way. Can't you do something to keep me little?"

"No."

"I wish you could. Do you like me this way?"

"Yeah, I do. You're so happy. I've never seen you so happy."

"I won't be if I grow big again."

"Deb, if you grow back then Michele will shrink for a few days, then I'll shrink. And you know what else?"

"What?"

"You'll shrink again too."

"I will?"

"I'm pretty sure. It's happened to Michele. I'm still waiting for it to happen to me. Will you be there for me when it happens?"

"Yes. I'll do anything for you, Jay."

"Thank you."

"I wish we could be little together."

"Me too, but then there would only be Michele to take care of us."

"She's real good at taking care of me."

"Yes, she is."

"And so are you."

"We couldn't leave you alone, Deb. Michele feels the same. We know what it's like."

"It's great, isn't it?"

"Well, we might have different ideas about that, but you'll see."

"I've never felt so good having sex."

"I know. It is special. I guess when you're little all those hormones overwhelm your body."

"Really?"

"I don't know. I'm not a doctor. It's just a theory."

"Is it a ... bug?"

"Do you mean like a virus or something?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know. I've looked on the internet and I've never found anything about it. We might be the only ones that get little like this."

"That makes you two special."

"And you too."

"I'm so happy I have you two."

"You make us happy."

"I do?"

"Yes. Even as little as you are, your enthusiasm is catching."

"This is the best thing ever."

"Enthusiasm?"

"Having a giant cock to play with."

"Ha-ha-ha." Jay laughed.

Little Deb tried to straddle the tip of Jay's cock. It wasn't easy for her to balance on the end like that while his dick was bobbing and weaving the way it was. She wished it would just lie still. She was getting a little bit sea sick from the motion but Jay had no idea. As far as he was concerned, she was making him feel great.

Before Jay popped, Michele woke to catch the two having sex. The sight made her giggle a little. This little girl was giving Jay so much pleasure and Michele found the whole thing hilarious. And when Deb fell off when Jay did cum, she laughed hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Jay asked.

"You and her. You two were having such a good time and look at you. You're a hundred times bigger, Jay."

"You, of all people, should know what it's like."

"I do and that's what's so funny. It makes me happy. Most of all it makes me happy that I won't ever have to go through it alone ever again."

Little Deb was half knocked out at this point having just had another mind-blowing orgasm. She wasn't counting all the times she came this weekend but if she had she would have lost count. Michele bent down and gave the prostrate little girl's body a giant kiss. Deb rolled back over and tried to grab the big girl's face and give it a hug and kiss of her own. It didn't work so well but Michele thought it cute.

Michele had hit the jackpot with Jay after that one business trip and she thought it was going to be just the two of them together forever, or until old age at least. She knew that every month and half she would shrink, and then right after, so would he. Jay's infidelity had made her so mad when she found out that she was ready to leave but she couldn't abandon the one who had recently shrunk and was naked and afraid in a strange giant world. She knew what it was like to be all alone like that and her conscience wouldn't let her leave. She found out just how fun being little could be and it took the office slut to show her.

But now there were not just two. There were three and all three of them counted their lucky stars. As they say, the more the merrier.

"What are we going to do with Deb today, Michele?" Jay asked.

"We'll have to take her with us. What do you say, Deb?"

"I'd love to come with you."

"We'll be at work."

"Okay."

"You can't let anyone see you."

"I won't but you'll have to keep me hidden."

"We'll need to bring a change of clothes for you in case you grow."

"I don't want to grow."

"Just in case, okay?"

"Okay."

"We need to stop at your place for that. Wanna pick something out?"

"You can pick something out for me."

"Alright, I will."

"I hope I don't have to wear it. I like being nude."

"But it won't be good if others in the office see you that way."

"I suppose not."

"Well, time to get up and get ready."

"Can I take a shower with you two?"

"You know that's dangerous. How about you watch again?"

"Okay."

It was another workday. The two big ones took a shower as the little girl watched from her warm soapy bowl of water again. It was like having her own little hot tub, only it got cool much too quickly. But fortunately, Michele was done with her shower before too long and was able to fish Deb out and dry her off.

Jay made breakfast that Monday morning -- a simple scrambled egg, sausage and toast deal. Simple but filling for all of them. There were some clothes for the little one to wear but she wished to remain nude. Michele carried her out the car in her purse but Deb would not stay there. She wanted to be held by Michele in between Michele's boobs and the big girl could not deny the little one her preferred riding position. She was sad already, expecting to grow any moment now and Michele hated to see her sad.

It was curious that Deb liked to be between Michele's boobs. She thought them very modest and not at all with enough cushion to satisfy even one so small. But Deb could not get enough of them that weekend. And to be truthful, Michele loved having the little girl there. It was as special as when Jay was there.

The biggest perk of having a little one stuck between your tits was the satisfaction the little one had during climax. Jay, the driver could feel them and with that, Michele could feel them too. It was a fun drive, first to Deb's townhouse, then to work.

Michele had made a little nest of sorts for Deb in her top right desk drawer with an unused microfiber towel. Deb had her own phone with her, which was giant, but nonetheless useful. She was able to type a text message to the boss telling him that she'd be taking PTO today. Michele left the drawer part way open so there was light for Deb. It was rather enjoyable for Deb but not nearly as much as playing with her two playmates. She watched porn on her phone and played with her pussy. It's what you do when you're little and have nobody else to play with.

Jay, who was a few offices away, still felt all of her orgasms. People thought he was acting a bit weird that day, but they chalked it up to him just being slightly off center of most people. Maybe that's why he was such a good salesman.

They went through the whole day and Deb was still her same size. She was elated as they drove home. She hadn't grown. Maybe she wouldn't ever grow back. That suited her just fine. She knew it was not much burden on Jay or Michele and she felt truly loved for the first time since her parents passed away.

But Jay and Michele were right: she grew back. It was right after dinner. She knew it when it started, yet Deb still was a little confused. Michele knew it right away.

"Get ready, Jay."

"Why?"

"She's growing."

"Okay."

"Wait until she's about a quarter to a third her normal size and then fuck the shit out of her."

"What?"

"You heard me. Your dick will be small enough to enter her but still three or four times what she's experienced before."

"Oh yeah. Cool."

"I'll be right here, sweetie." Michele consoled.

"Do I have to grow?"

"I'm afraid there's nothing Jay or I can do about it. I'm sorry. But it'll happen again and again."

"Okay." Deb said, still a bit sad about the whole thing, yet she still experienced a couple more huge orgasms coming up which she made the most of from Jay as she slowly grew.

Deborah had two new very good best friends. She felt loved and Michele and Jay felt the same way about her. All three now shared something very special. Although Deb couldn't be small all the time, she would be periodically and make the most of it as she did the past weekend.

Jay figured his life was crazy -- crazy good. There was this shrinking thing, plus he had sex every night with one or both of the two most beautiful girls in the office. From that moment on the three would take turns spending the night in one of the three homes, sometimes a threesome, sometimes just two and rarely alone in bed.

Once Deb grew, she gave Michele a great big hug and kiss. That kiss threw Michele for a loop. Deb was the best kisser she ever knew. Things had definitely changed for the better. No longer would she lie alone, afraid in her room waiting out the shrinking episode hoping she wouldn't be eaten by any common domestic animal or stung to death by a giant insect.

The three were such great friends that they started calling them the three Muscateers at the office. Nobody knew why they were such great friends. It was the unlikeliest of friendships, but friends they were. Best friends. Special friends with a very special bond.

They made a vow of chastity except within the trio. No one else would ever be shrunk again, but while any of the three were shrunk, they would enjoy the hell out of it from now on.


-----

In a military, medical research laboratory deep underground somewhere in the middle of farming country in the midwest, a soldier was running down stainless steel clad corridors. Out of breath he came to the door he was looking for and went in.

He saluted the officer at the desk. "Message for the general. It's tagged Green Wall."

The officer saluted back. "Hang on." He picked up the phone. "Sir, a Green Wall courier. ... Very well." He put the phone down. "Go on in."

"Thank you, sir."

The soldier marched through the inner door and up to the desk where a general sat. He saluted. The general saluted back.

"At ease, sergeant."

"Sir, the team picked up four internet searches of interest."

"Do we have locations?"

"Yes, sir. They came from two hosts in an office park, and two each from two residences."

"Hmm. Stand by." the general said. He picked up the phone and dialed an extension.

"Miller? ... We have a Green Wall incident. ... I know, but we have another one that needs investigation. How soon can you get your team ready? ... Good. I'll take care of making the necessary accommodations are made for your team. Plan to leave tonight." Then the general hung up the phone.

"Very good, sergeant. If this pans out I will personally put in another commendation for the team. Good work."

"Thank you, sir."

"Dismissed."

The general walked over to a wooden mini-bar in his office, a perk afforded to him by his rank and importance. He dropped a few ice cubes into a glass then poured bourbon into the rest of it. He went back at his desk and called in the officer from the outer office.

"Major, I thought we had this thing contained. They picked up some internet searches."

"It could just be one of those giantess loving weirdos."

"The team knows what they're doing."

"What are we going to do?"

"What we always do: we're going to crush them."

"This is starting to get out of hand, sir."

"Do you have any better ideas?"

"We could recruit them."

"You know what happened last time."

"You're right, sir. Crush them."
Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, everyone. I had originally planned to make this into a series but I kind of lost interest. But let me know what you think. There's a possibility I could pick this one up again if the interest is there.