- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If it's a disease then it's probably catching. She should have known.

----- Wednesday morning

Jay was almost ready to go meet with their new, or rather potential, client. Michele was still four inches tall, and standing now in the middle of the bed.

"So, have you decided what you want to do?", Jay asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you want to remain here or come with me?"

"Where could I fit?"

"These suit pants have pretty deep pockets. You could fit."

"Don't you think I'd bulge out?"

"Hmmm. If you stay here you'll have to hide somewhere. Somewhere the cleaning crew won't look."

"You said they've even gotten into your suitcase?"

"Yep, they have before. They probably won't, but if they do, and you're in it, then it won't be good. I think you better come with me. If I leave my suit coat on it should cover any lumps in the pockets. Will you be ok?"

"I don't know about this. This is getting scary again."

"Want to see what it's like first? If you don't like it we'll find a place to hide you."

"Ok, I'll try it."

He made sure nothing was in his left front pants pocket then put her in.

"How is it in there?"

She peeked her head out. "A little cramped but not bad. In fact, I'd say it was cozy."

He took her out and put her on a table.

"Ok, we can do this if you're ok with it."

"I am."

"Is there any way we can get clothes on you?"

"I'm out of ideas. You?"

"No."

"If I stay in there nobody will see me nude. I mean, nobody will see me anyway. They better not."

"I'll make sure of that."

"Alright then, let's do this."

Jay finished getting ready and put Michele in his pocket again. He was very careful, cognizant of the miniature lady there. It was like carrying a gun in a holster on your hip for the first time -- you're very aware of it and of the responsibility you have with it.

He stopped downstairs in the hotel briefly to take advantage of the complimentary continental breakfast, then was on his way to negotiate deasl with the new, hopefully, client.

While in the back seat of the taxi, Michele had started moving around. Not just moving around in his pocket, but moving towards the center of this body. She was trying to manipulate his penis. And he was getting hard.

"Shit!", he thought. He didn't want to carry on a conversation with his pocket in the back of a cab so he remained quiet until they arrived and he exited the taxi. He made a beeline to the bathroom and into one of the stalls.

Jay fished her out and held her up to his face.

"Will you stop that, Michele? I can't go see them like this."

"I can't help myself."

"Look, you're the one who wanted to be cool about this. Right? So, cool it."

"Ok, I'll try."

"Just try to sleep, or something."

"I will. I might just be able to do it. It's really warm and cozy in there. I love feeling your dick."

"Just think warm and cozy, but no dick."

"Alright. Let's get in there and get that deal."

"I gotta pee first. Here, I'll put you in my jacket pocket for a bit."

While he was taking a leak, she peered out over the edge of his jacket pocket and looked down at it a hundred feet below from her perspective. It was too much; she started jerking off again."

"Jeez, I never thought I'd say this to a girl: you're a little pervert."

"Oh, shut up. I can't help myself."

"Ok, ready to get back in?"

"I wanted to wipe you."

"Tough. Maybe next time. Here, get in."

Off they went.

Jay explained that Michele was feeling ill and would not be joining them today. They told him to wish her to get well and the meetings began.

It went pretty much without a hitch then it was lunch time. They were going to take Jay out to lunch but he first excused himself to go to the bathroom. Two others followed him in, so he went to a stall.

While there, he took Michele out of this pocket again. He had to whisper.

"Hey, you did good. Thanks for not distracting me."

"I was listening. You did good too. But you forgot about the FCC. They won't let them carry that pricing structure that way. They need to get lawyers in to negotiate that point."

"Oh, good observation."

"We can email Brian tonight when we get back to the hotel. He'll be able to tell us what's needed. He's the FCC expert."

"Good idea. See? I knew it was a good idea to bring you along rather than leave you."

"You were right, I guess."

"Are you sure you won't be hungry?"

"Sure."

"Ok, I need to go to lunch with these people. You're going to be ok in there again, right?"

"Yep. Let's go."

Lunch was fun, except for the one part where Michele started playing with Jay's private parts again. She soon stopped. She just wanted to mess with Jay, the little imp she was.

All in all, everything had gone pretty well that day, except for the obvious. They made it back to the hotel room none too soon: Michele had started growing. It took a little more effort to pluck her out of the pocket this time; she was now about six inches tall.

"Wow. This is so cool watching you grow."

"Take your clothes off.", she said.

"Uh, ok."

"Come on. I don't want to miss my chance again. Know what I mean?"

"Oh, yeah. I guess so."

"Besides, it went well today. We need to celebrate."

The growing started to accelerate and Michele didn't miss the chance when she was about two and half feet tall, to ride his huge member again. She grew twice during this and rather than being let down due to the relative shrinking, she became extra horny thinking about the size change. Something about size changing did that.

They couldn't stop. They forewent dinner. It felt great like the night before. In fact, it felt better. During one of their pauses to catch their breath they were laying in bed together, face to face. Each felt a part of the other.

"It's weird."

"Yeah, believe me, I know. I'm the one who shrunk."

"No. Something else."

"What?"

"I feel... I don't know how to say this."

"Ok. Just say it."

"I feel like I was fucking myself."

"Really? Me too. I felt like I was you, fucking me."

"Like I said, weird."

"Yeah, weird. I like it though."

"Me too."

They had sex into the night. It was only about 11:00 PM before they went to bed together. This time both full sized, cuddling. Neither really wanted to stop but they were tired and there was another whole day of work ahead the following day.


----- Thursday morning

It was about 1:30 AM when something woke Jay. He felt strange, like something jolted him out of his sleep. Naturally, Michele followed suit.

"Where're you going?"

"I just need a glass of water."

"I'll come with you."

He grabbed a glass and drank it down without pause.

"Ahhh, that tastes good.", he said, eyes closed, clearly enjoying the moment.

"You were really thirsty."

"Yeah, but that was satisfying. I feel like I don't need to drink again for a week."

"Mmm kay."

He took a breath. "I feel good. Ok, let's go back to bed... Whew." He put his hand on his forehead.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know. I feel elated. Sort of something shocked me. It kind of turned a knot in my stomach too. Must have been lunch. I knew I should have had supper tonight."

"Are you hungry?"

"Curiously, no. I'm fine."

"Ok, let's go back."

"Eww."

"What?"

"There it was again."

"That feeling?"

"Yeah. Let's go to bed."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You don't look so good. I want to keep my eye on you."

"Aw, you don't have to do that."

"Just for a half hour or so, ok?"

"Alright."

She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, her eyebrows furrowed. This seemed too familiar and she hoped her suspicions were wrong.

"What do you want to talk ... Oooh. Shit, it happened again."

She saw him this time. She knew for sure now.

"Jay."

"What?"

"Sit down."

"Ok."

"I don't want you to get upset or freak out or anything about what I'm about to tell you."

"Ok. I'll try."

"This won't be easy for you."

"What's wrong?"

"You're ..."

"What?"

"You ... Damnit."

"Huh? Why did you say that?"

"Because ... Ok, stand up."

"But you just told me to sit down."

"STAND UP, GODDAMNIT!"

"Ok, ok."

She kissed him.

"There. How did that feel?"

"It felt gooood."

"Any different than before?"

"No."

She got right up to his face.

"What do you think of this?"

"I think I want another kiss.", he said, giddily.

"Stop playing around."

"But _you_ just kissed me."

"Stop with the kissing. Look at me."

"Ok."

"Anything different?"

"You're prettier than ever. And I mean real pretty. How the fuck did you do that?"

"What?"

"Make yourself look so much more gorgeous."

"Is this any different than we were before last week."

"Ha, I'll say. Mmmmmpf."

"Ah ha. Did you feel that?"

"Of course I did."

"Look at me again."

"You're ... you are different."

"How?"

"Even prettier."

"Ok, kiss me again."

"You sure?"

"Just kiss me."

He tried to kiss but had to get up on his toes.

"Hey, how did you do that?", he said.

"What?"

He looked down to the floor to see if Michele were wearing shoes or standing on something.

"You're ... you're ... taller. You're still growing."

"No, moron. Jeez you're dense. You're shrinking!"

"I'm ... OH MY GOD! I can't be."

"It's true, Jay."

"Oh shit. Oh shit. I caught this from you."

"Yeah, you caught it ... Wait."

She sat down.

"Wait what?", he said.

"You're right. You caught it from me."

"That's what I said."

"But, ... that means I caught it."

"So?"

"Now I know how I got this ... disease."

"How?"

"I got it from ... never mind. Look, I just realized this thing is transmitted sexually."

"Just great. You fuck, you shrink. Damnit, why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know. I swear it."

"Shit, shit, shit. What am I going to do?"

"First you're going to calm down. Ok?"

"Ok. I can do this. Deep breath. Deep breath. I can do this.", he said, mostly to himself.

"Of course you can. It happens to me. I handle it and so can you. Alright?"

"Alright."

"I can tell you something that'll make you feel better."

"What?"

"There are perks to the whole thing."

"Like what?"

"Like exploring a strange new world. It's pretty cool."

"Yeah, some consolation. I'll be, ... I don't know how small I'll be -- four inches, like you -- but I know I won't be able to do anything."

"Sure you will. And then there's ..."

"There's what?"

She got up and kissed him.

"Thanks. I guess I ... oh, oh. Shit, it's happen ... mmmmmmmm."

"There it goes again. See, it's not so bad though, is it?"

"I don't know. I ... holy shit, you're big."

"No."

"You're right. I'm shrinking."

They were both naked, after all they just got out of bed and had been playing ever since getting back to the hotel room. And Michele hadn't had a stitch on since Tuesday night and was so used to it, she almost forgot she was naked. So it didn't really make much sense to her to get dressed anyway.

Jay's mouth was right at Michele's chest level. He gave her nipples a kiss.

"Holy cow. I never noticed how nice your boobs were. They're really big now too. This feels so great. It feels even better than before."

"Pretty intense, isn't it?", she asked.

"Oh yeah.", he said as he went for another peck and lick on her breasts. "Come on."

He took her by the hand and ran, dragging her to the bed. She laid down and he literally jumped on top of her. They fucked.

They were coming down from their orgasms, breathing heavy.

"Hnnnnnng. Oh, man, there it goes again."

"It kind of tingles, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, and something else."

"What?"

"That feeling."

"Which feeling?"

"The one where I feel like I'm fucking myself."

"Oh yeah. If it's any consolation, me too. Jay?"

"Yes?"

"I, uh, think I really like it."

"I do too. Let me see your feet."

He started licking her toes. Now this was new to Michele. It was spectacular. She had no idea before how arousing this could be. She was thinking she could get used to this. Jay certainly was. He decided he wasn't going to leave one square inch of her feet and legs untouched.

He finally reached her pussy again but after only a few long licks decided he couldn't take it anymore and mounted her yet again. This was really starting to feel different for him. For her too.

Jay was getting smaller. Michele had never consciously thought of doing it with a smaller guy, but in the back of her mind she always found it a bit distasteful. But now her world was being rocked. It rocked those thoughts in the back of her mind right out of there. Who knew? This was yet another new spectacular experience for her: the revelation that a guy didn't have to be bigger to satisfy her.

They did it for a little while longer and took another short pause. Jay ran down to her feet again.

"Holy cow. I've really shrunk."

She was looking down her legs at him.

"Doing ok?", she asked.

"Yeah. You're feet are huge now."

"That's not a nice thing to say to a lady."

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. It's just that they're now super sexy."

"The shrinking is really making you horny isn't it?"

"I can't believe this. I never thought I'd get into this sort of thing. I ... ooohhhh."

"Again?"

"Yeah. Hey, wait.", he said running to the edge of the bed where he jumped up and landed on his butt right at the corner. He bounced back up and then down onto the floor where he rolled.

"Oh no. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Get up."

"Ok.", she said as she brought her feet over the side of the bed and stood up, her feet straddling Jay. Jay's head came to just under her knee and he looked up at her.

"Holy crap! You're like as tall as a building."

"Surreal, isn't it?"

"Stay still. I'm going to climb up your leg."

He grabbed around her shin and started shimmying his way up only to stop after a couple of inches. He just had to hump her leg.

"What are doing down there?"

He let go and fell on his butt. She picked him up. Holding him was another revelation. He was so light and she could feel his warmth searing into her hand. It was like picking up a warm little kitten.

"Uuuuuunnnnngh.", he said, shrinking again. She was holding him when he did and the feeling of him shrinking was another spectacular experience. She empathized, having gone through this a few times herself, and this realization coupled with actually feeling it happen washed over her like a powerful wave. She held him to her chest and it made her feel warm all over.

From his perspective he was being held against ... A GIANT TIT!

"Holy fucking shit. Look at those.", he said out loud. Kid in a candy store is an apt description at this point. He opened his arms wide and tried to take the whole thing in.

Michele was average size in the breast department, but they were firm and hung low ever so slightly. From Jay's perspective they were huge and sexy as hell. Tit heaven he was thinking. This must be a dream. And why not? Things like this only happen in dreams, right?

But it was real. The feelings were too strong for it to be a dream. He started humping her tit.

With most normal girls a six inch pervert humping their boobs would just be totally unacceptable. But this was anything but normal. Michele didn't just accept this, she wanted this. She needed this. She was smashing him to her left breast and getting off on it. Others had kissed and licked her there in the past, and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't the mind blowing experience she was having now.

It had been too long since she had been with anyone. Almost two years. Yes, that's it. That explains it. Right?

No. Nothing could have prepared her for these feelings.

"Mmmmmmggn"

He came and shrunk at the same time. She held him out in front of her, feeling the jizz running down her left breast that Jay just deposited there. She looked at his tiny contented face and small form, then an idea came to her. She sat up, opened her legs and set him down between them.

"See anything you like, little fellow?"

Jay looked before him and there in all it's glory was Michele's vagina, nearly as big as Jay was at this moment. It was calling to him. "Jay. Jay." He ran over to it and dived in. Or tried to, anyway. He had to work but before long he was totally engulfed.

The feeling was electric for Michele. It was even better than when she straddled his huge monster of a dick just a few short hours earlier. How could those feelings ever be eclipsed? Her vagina contracted involuntarily; she had no control over it.

When her vagina squeezed she felt her essence being squeezed. She had another contraction, and another feeling of pressure all around her, caressing her. Jay felt it all. The whole experience was creating a feedback loop for both of them. In a few moments they would be experiencing the same orgasm.

It was 3:30 AM when Michele couldn't take it anymore. She fell asleep. Jay, on the other hand, was wide awake and explored her body until it was time to get up. He didn't realize it until Michele was awake again, but he was only two inches tall.

Lying on her back, Michele's feet were standing up resting on their heels. They were nearly five times as high as him. He climbed up onto her ankle and tried to make it up to her toes. He had some friction to get him up but kept sliding down and never reached them.

Then he turned the other way and tried to walk up her shin. He made it but nearly lost his balance at her knee so he crawled across it. He stopped there, at the top of her knee, and sat, straddling the bottom of her thigh.

He looked at the vast expanse of flesh that was her thigh: the alabaster skin, the little blond hair follicles, the muscles showing as she breathed. He thought it curious how even down at her knee he could feel her breathing as she slept.

He remembered how big her breast was. That was before he stopped his shrinking. How big would it be now? He had to know, so he got up and ran up to her breast, only to lose his balance and fall off halfway up her thigh.

He had to go back to her ankle again and start over, this time taking his time and keeping his balance. It took a few minutes but he eventually reached her right breast.

Her areola was as wide as he was tall. The nipple alone was as wide as his foot was long. And her whole breast was as big as his bedroom back home. He remembered what Michele said about exploring a new world. For him, Michele's body was all the world he needed at this moment.

He lay down on his back using the nipple as a pillow and tried to sleep. But he couldn't and so he got up again. He laid down on her other breast for a while, face down, hands and legs out, just enjoying the experience. The rhythm of her heartbeat was comforting. He could feel his heart, also beating hard. He still hadn't come down from all the excitement of earlier. Or perhaps it was just being horny that was making his heart beat hard. Or maybe being small, his heart just naturally beat faster.

He realized that for every two of his heart beats, her heart beat once. They were perfectly synchronized -- his heart rate exactly twice that of hers. What did it mean?

Her right hand was under her head but her left was out, laying palm up and her fingers were curled. He walked down her left arm to her palm and curled up inside. After a bit he hopped off onto the bed around her leg and came up to her crotch.

There in front of him was her sex. Should he try? What if he woke her? She went to sleep late and had to get up early. What about the meeting? He decided not to think of such things and went back to her hand only to crawl up her arm again to her breast. He loved the feeling of lying on it.


----- Thursday

He was laying on her left breast when she woke. It was nearly 6:45 AM.

"Were you there all night long?"

"No, not too long really. I wandered around for a little while. I just sort of ended up there. I like it."

"I bet you did. Do you feel ok?"

"Sure. Why do you ask?"

"Just making sure I didn't roll over on you or anything."

"No, I'm fine. You're going to have to go in to the meeting for me today."

"I know. What are we going to tell them?"

"The same thing I did for you: that I'm sick."

"That's good. I can tell them you caught it from me."

"And that would be the truth."

"Let me get dressed. I'll have to take you back to my room with me so I can clean up and put on some fresh clothes. I think we'll need to clean you up too."

"And you'll be taking me with you today, right?"

"I guess I have to. Let's go."

"Can we ..."

"Can we what?"

"You know. Have a quickie?"

"Back in my room. Ok?"

"Ok!"

They did have that quickie. Well, not so quick. They spent a while, but who could blame them. Fortunately, they made it to the meeting it on time. Barely.

Jay couldn't wait to get inside Michele. Inside her cunt again, that is. They both had a great time then cleaned up.

She wore a mid length beige skirt with stockings and classic beige pumps with a wide heel to match. She wore a white blouse on top, and for today a red scarf. The scarf may not have been completely appropriate for that color of outfit, but she had no pockets and she had to hide Jay somewhere; somewhere being in her bra. She hoped the scarf would help to hide him and it would give her an excuse to button her blouse all the way up. Jay would be in tit heaven again.

Michele stopped for the continental breakfast and she was very hungry at this point, having not eaten in almost two days. She had always regrown from her own shrinking coming out very hungry so she gobbled up as much food from the breakfast room as she could, time allowing.

The client, of course, asked about Jay; Michele told them the story they had concocted. It was a good ruse that also kept them a couple arm lengths away from her, lest they catch what she had. Little did they know. This also helped to keep Jay hidden.

"Don't worry.", she told them. "Jay briefed me on all the significant points of the meeting yesterday. We can pick up right where you all left off."

Of course, they didn't know that she was right there with them yesterday, or that Jay would actually be there today.

"Let's start with Brian's recommendations. I pulled up his email this morning."

And so the meetings began yet again as they had every day this week. Jay tried to listen to what was going on, but hiding between two humongous boobs was way too distracting. He couldn't help himself and humped her boobs twice that morning.

Lunch time came and Michele excused herself telling them that she would join them later and that she needed to freshen up a bit -- the sickness she had the day before draining her. She ended up in the bathroom where she found a stall and fished Jay out of her cleavage.

"Ok, mister. What was that all about?"

"I couldn't help myself. You're too irresistible. Please, don't me mad."

"Mad? You didn't make me mad, little guy."

"I didn't?"

"No. You made me horny. I'm moving you."

"Where?"

"Guess. And you better satisfy me down there."

With that she pulled her panties out and dropped him in, then closed him up, straightened herself up and went to lunch. Everyone else noticed how happy she was the whole time.

After lunch there were very few details to wrap up and they were finished at about 2:00. The duo made it back to her hotel room by 2:30.

She laid down on the couch in her room and kicked off her shoes.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa.", she squealed. "Finally."

She took off her skirt and stockings. Then she slowly opened the front of her panties.

"Are you ok in there?"

An arm came out and the hand gave her a thumbs up.

"You have to come out now."

The thumb turned down.

"Sorry. It's been long enough. Damn you, but I squirmed so much this afternoon. I hope nobody saw or we might lose this deal."

She grabbed the arm between her thumb and index finger and pulled him out.

"Enjoy yourself?"

His eyes went wide and his smile wider as he nodded in full agreement.

"I can't believe shrinking could be so much fun?", he said.

"Yeah. You wouldn't have believed me if I told you. But you've experienced for yourself now."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but Michele?"

"What?"

"Thanks for shrinking me."

"I didn't do it. Anyway, well, you'll probably start growing in a few hours or so."

"Do I have to?"

"I told you: I can't do anything about it. I'm not even sure when it's going to happen. These things vary."

"We can make the best of the time we still have. Right?"

"We certainly can. Let me freshen up a bit."

She put him down on the coffee table while she took the rest of her clothes off and took a quick shower.

She came out of the shower with a towel curled up on her head. She really didn't need it, her hair being short. But old habits die hard. She wasn't wearing anything else.

Jay was stroking his cock and when he saw her come out of the bathroom with nothing on but the towel on her head. He thought this was a super sexy look and when she made a move to the coffee table where he was, he let loose another load.

"Happy to see me?"

"Oh, yeah. Phew. I'm bushed. I need to rest for a few seconds."

"When you were bigger I bet that would have been a few hours."

"Maybe minutes."

"Whatever. You look like you could use a bath too."

"You're right, I sure can."

She bathed him under the sink.

"I see what you meant about the water."

"Different, isn't it?"

"It is. Everything is. You especially."

"Me?"

"Last night, or rather this morning, I felt you. Your skin. Your heartbeat. Your soft breast. Your insides. All over."

"And how was I?"

"Fuckin' awesome!"

"I'm happy you liked. You were pretty awesome too."

"You were awake?"

"No. When you were sleeping our first night I did the same with you."

"I thought you amused yourself in that little bed I made you."

"I got out when you were sleeping. Why do you think I was in your bed when you woke up?"

"Oh. I didn't think of that. You know, I don't think I could have done this alone. I'd have been terrified, Michele. How did you cope?"

"I'm not sure. The first time it happened I was beside myself. I had no idea I was going to grow back. I still have nightmares that one day I won't. I can tell you that it's much better with someone to watch over you. I never did thank you for that."

"Well, I'm not sure whether to say thanks or not since you gave this to me. Do you think it will happen again?"

"I think so. It did for me. Still does."

"I'm not sure how I feel about that. Do me a favor."

"What?"

"Hold me to your breast again."

So, she did. And they went at it again trying all kinds of things. She put him in her hair at one point and walked around the room. Then put him between her breasts and squished them together. He really loved that.

Then there were the times he had crawled up into her. It was different than the first time he did it; he was about twice the size he was now. But it was still quite the experience for her.

At one point she had to fish him out. She held him up to her face but he was too slippery and she lost her grip. He fell onto the bed.

"Oh my God. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Pick me up."

She did.

"Let me go."

"What?"

"Drop me again."

"No. You could get hurt."

"Please. It didn't hurt last time."

"You were lucky."

"No I wasn't. I fell sideways onto one leg. But I was fine."

"You sure about this?"

"Absolutely."

"Ok. Here goes."

She winced as he hit the blanket again. But he popped right up laughing.

"That was so fun. Let's do it again. But this time, higher."

"You're nuts."

"No. It's fun. You'll have to try this sometime."

So, she picked him up and did it again. And again. And again. He was having the time of his life. She was curious. She had never experienced anything like this when she had shrunk. She made a mental note to try it next time.

"I'm getting hungry. I need to go out to eat.", Michele said.

"Take me with you."

"Why not?", she said as she started dressing.

"Can I ride in your hair this time?"

"No, you could fall off."

"So? I won't get hurt."

"And people will see you."

"How about in your cleavage again?"

"Alright."

"Don't wear a bra."

"You'll fall right through if I don't."

"I want to bounce when you walk."

"Forget it. You're going in my bra."

She put the bra on then with him in between her breasts, she put a dark t-shirt on to wear.

"Hey, I can't see."

"That's the point. If you see then others can see you."

She went out. The clerk at the front desk told her of nice Italian restaurant a few blocks away from the hotel. She decided to walk.

Jay crept up to where he was standing on the top edge of her bra so he could try to get a look out the neck of her t-shirt. She wasn't having it and pressed him back with the tip of her finger.

"Hey!", he exclaimed.

"No. You stop that."

This happened a few more times that night, every time she would push him down like pushing the button on a pen. For him, the force of her finger was overwhelming. He tried to fight it but it was no use. He ended up resigning himself to crawling around in her bra.

When they arrived back at her hotel room they played some more. She realized she needn't be so delicate with him. She put him on her breast and sat up. He slid off. It made her laugh.

She did it again putting him on her nose to see how long he would last. It was only a few seconds. She sat bending her knees up and let him slide down her shin. Then she let him slide down her thigh. From there he crawled into her again.

The night was filled with merriment and sex. She didn't have to turn on the hotel TV even once this week. She became sleepy earlier than usual, not getting very much sleep last night, so she turned in early at about 10:00. Jay stayed awake and had another night like last.


----- Friday

He was still miniature when she woke the next morning.

"You should start growing soon. I need to get ready for the flight home."

"I'm not sure I can pack my stuff like this. Will you be able to help?"

"Sure. Let me get all my stuff ready first."

She got her bags packed and brought him back to his room.

"There's not much to do.", he said. "Just get the clothes I wore the day before packed. The keys are in my pants pocket."

She had done all there was to do for him.

"We need to check out soon. How are we going to do this?"

"Well, you should be growing soon."

"I don't see any signs of it, Michele. When is this supposed to happen?"

"I can't say for sure."

"Shit. Any ideas?"

"I can carry you on the plane."

"What if I start to grow."

"Um. I'll bring your clothes and you can go into the restroom."

"But it may take a few hours to grow back."

"Oh boy. I don't know. What about your luggage?"

"Hmm. I know. Let's ship it back. We can use one of the shipping companies. You'll have to take care of that for me."

"Ok, but I'm still worried that you might grow at the wrong time."

"We'll have to chance it. I can stay in the rest room for a while. If I start late enough you can put me in your carry on. It seems pretty big."

"Alright."

Plans were made and they were on the flight home. They canceled his ticket and made up an excuse that he was going to rent a car to come back home so he could stay the weekend with old friends. No one at work would be suspicious.

The flight was uneventful. He was still two inches tall when she picked up her luggage from the baggage claim. They took a taxi home with him still in her bra. But her boobs were starting to get drenched with all the humping Jay was doing. She vowed to put him somewhere else next time.

She got home that evening. There was no choice but to take Jay with her. He still hadn't grown back.

"Do you think I'll stay this way?"

"I really don't know, Jay."

"What will we tell the guys at the firm?"

"I don't know. Ok?"

"Ok."

"Look, I never asked for this and I never knew I could give it to anyone. At least you're not alone in this."

"I know. I guess I'll just have to wait it out."

"Don't worry. Sometimes it takes a couple days."

"Ok."

"We can still have fun."

"Allriiiight! Get naked."

They had fun all night until Michele fell asleep. It was not too long after that that Jay actually fell asleep himself.


----- Saturday

They woke the next morning with Jay growing: he was about a foot and a half tall. She picked him up and held him like a toddler.

"Oh, you're so cute like this."

"Gee, thanks."

"Don't worry. You'll be back to normal size in no time."

"Man, am I relieved. I thought I wasn't going to grow back."

"Well, you did."

"Not yet."

"You're on your way."

"Yeah, but ..."

"But what?"

"I'm still horny. Put me down."

She did. He looked up at her.

"Damn. You're still huge and sexy as hell. Can we go to bed?"

"Ok.", she said before scampering off to her bedroom. "See if you can keep up."

He ran as fast as he could but with her in just a fast walk she still beat him.

She sat on her bed and with a running start he leapt up most of the way. However, instead of sliding down he grabbed the linens on top of the bed and pulled himself up.

He tried to crawl into her vagina but was a little too big. Instead he went in the other way: feet first. He could only get in up to his waist. But there in front of him was her clitoris. He grabbed at it and tried sucking it. She went absolutely crazy.

They had fun the rest of the morning. By the afternoon Jay was full sized. They had even more sex. By evening time it was all over.

"I guess I have to go home now."

"You can stay if you want to."

"Nah. I have things to do this weekend. Can you take me?"

"Sure."

They said goodbye to each other and kissed at his doorstep. He'd have liked to have invited her over for the night but knew they both had things to do being back home in nearly a week. They parted and each felt like they lost a piece of themselves. Neither could wait for Monday.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked. Next we find out whether all the work was worth it. But even if they lost out, our couple has found each other and now share a secret. What happens next?