- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next week back at the office.

----- Monday

There's something about a guy with confidence. Every one can feel it. Girls flock to it. An otherwise unassuming guy can become a sex god if he has confidence.

Jay had been the new guy, untested, a bit shy. But today he reeked of confidence. The girls in the office could almost smell it this morning. It wasn't anything he did; it was the way he carried himself. His attitude. The gals could have thrown themselves at Jay. They would have. Except this particular morning Jay only had eyes for Michele.

Michele, for the first time in a very long while, was happy. She didn't wait for anyone to greet her today; she went right up to people and said, "Good morning." They looked at her odd; this wasn't the Michele they knew.

Nobody suspected that they were a couple that morning but by the afternoon all had known that something was up with these two. Michele and Jay took lunch together; something else Michele never did before. They spent their breaks together. They touched each other casually -- stroking hair, putting arms around each others shoulders, that sort of thing. It was pretty clear to everyone that last week had been a special one for the couple.

Michele and Jay wouldn't know right away whether the deal they had worked so hard on last week had gone through. It was a long shot to be sure, but they had worked together very well. So well, in fact, that management were contemplating making the two a permanent team. Most others in the office were happy for them.

The first thing they did that morning was to report to Mr. Haas. He was the senior director and it was no secret that the next opening for vice president would go to Mr. Haas. He had the respect of everyone at the firm.

"So, how did it go guys?", was his first words as he walked into his corner office. Michele and Jay had been sitting in the chairs arranged in front of Mr. Haas' desk waiting for his arrival and had immediately rose when they realized that he had walked in. They were summoned the first thing this morning and the secretary, Deborah, showed them in and ordered them to wait.

It was a tense wait. Not too many words were exchanged during this time, but they both felt pretty good about the job they had done together.

"It went, uh, well, Mr. Haas. Right, Ms. Dulong?"

"Yes. Yes, I believe we worked things out pretty, uh, well."

"I see.", Mr. Haas answered. "So, it went well. Do you have any feelings about how their executives might consider this deal?"

"I don't, I mean, we don't really know for sure."

"Ok. What if I told you they were less than impressed with the offer?"

Michele and Jay looked at each other with horror on their faces.

"I guess we'll have to do better next time, Mr. Haas.", Jay answered.

"Alright. What if I told you instead that they were ecstatic and want all parties to sign on right away?"

"They did?", Jay said, both his and Michele's eyes wide.

"No. We haven't heard from them yet. I just want you two thinking about what you're going to do if whatever happens, happens."

"Oh. We're hoping for the best."

"Here's what I want you two to do.", Mr. Haas said, stroking his goatee. He continued, "You really should have at least a clue on the outcome when you're finished working a potential customer as you two have just done. I want you to go back and work together today to come up with a post engagement report. Reflect on last week and what you did that was good, and what you did that needs improvement. I expect to have that report on my desk by tomorrow afternoon. Understood?"

"Yes, sir.", they said, in unison.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get going."

"Yes, sir.", they said once more as they got up to leave Mr. Haas office.

"Oh, and one other thing.", he said right before they reached the door. "I'm glad to see you two in good spirits. I want to congratulate you two on working through last week. I know it must have been hard, but I can tell that magic has happened and I'm sure you two have done the best job anybody could. It's in other's hands now and I have to warn you that even the best pitches fall through. If this deal doesn't happen then keep your heads up. There will be other opportunities. But I wouldn't worry. We're sure to get something out of all of your hard work."

Mr. Haas didn't get where he was if he wasn't a tremendous motivator. Everyone loved him for this and his encouragement put Michele and Jay at ease. Now they could work on their report without too much worry; exactly as Mr. Haas has planned.

"So, did the boss chew you two out?"

"No, Brian.", Jay said. "He congratulated us for closing the deal."

"So, soon?"

"No.", Michele answered. "He just wants us to write up what happened last week."

"Oh, yeah. He does that. Don't worry about it. Everyone has to do it too."

"Thanks, Brian."

"Don't worry guys.", another voice said. "You all will do just fine."

"Thanks, Marie.", Michele told her.

Marie was a cute little, dark haired gal with a big bust. Her heritage was Italian and she looked every bit as mediterranean as she was.

"That's not true. He wouldn't have wanted you to write it up if they had signed the deal."

"Don't listen to her. Debbie is just jealous. Aren't you, Debbie?", Marie said taunting the girl.

Debbie was the office gold digger. She wouldn't give any guy the time of day unless he was at least middle management level. They had to be successful just to get a good morning greeting. Except when she wanted to humiliate someone, that is. And humiliation didn't matter what sex you were: guy or girl. It was one of the things she liked doing to underlings; not that she was management or supervisory or anybody of real importance. She liked to think she was though. Everyone knew otherwise. That didn't stop her from making people feel bad when she wanted.

Part of her superiority complex stemmed from the fact that she was tall -- six feet three inches to be exact. This put her above most of the people in the office and she loved looking down on others. And the four inch heels she wore made her truly statuesque.

"I'm jealous of no one, Marie.", she said with her head held high. "Perhaps you're the one who is."

"Only those who are jealous would put others down. I encourage them instead."

"Hmmff.", Debbie huffed as she turned and walked away.

"Don't worry about her, Marie.", Jay said. "Even I know Debbie's reputation here."

"You best stay away from that girl, Jay. She's bad news."

"Ha, ha. Now that's funny. She's the one staying away from me like I had leprosy or something."

"Just be careful around her.", Marie told him. "I'd hate to see such a nice guy like you get hurt."

"You won't have to worry about that.", he said, winking to Michele.

The two had worked on the report and by the end of the day decided to eat dinner together. It was a simple dinner: pizza. Then they made love that night at Marie's place. There was no size differential this time, but it was still special.



----- Wednesday

Wednesday had started the same as the day before, which was the same as Monday. But after lunch Mr. Haas came out to the big common area and ordered everyone to the conference room for a big announcement.

"You all know that Ms. Dulong and Mr. Tildwell had a long grueling week last week trying to woo a new client to sign on with us. Michele? Jay? Will you two come up here please?"

Michele and Jay knew something was up the minute Mr. Haas called everyone on the floor together. But they couldn't read his face: it was blank. For all they knew the deal could have fallen through.

"Now you also know that this company is a big and very old enterprise and one that Mr. Tildwell has been working on for a long time now."

This was sounding good.

"What you may not know is that they have a reputation for not taking to young people at all. The kind of people that come cold calling with deals too good to be true. The kind of people like Ms. Dulong and Mr. Tildwell."

Now it was taking a turn for the worse. Jay's stomach sank.

"Which makes this news all the more amazing: they have signaled to us this morning that they intend to sign the contract that Ms. Dulong and Mr. Tildwell worked so hard on last week. There are still a few details to get through but that will all be figured out soon and we should have signed contracts by next week. Congratulations, Michele and Jay. Let's have a round of applause."

Everyone cheered.

"I'd be expecting a nice bonus this quarter, you two. Take the rest of the day off. You deserve it."

Michele was so happy she had tears in her eyes. Jay could not stop smiling. They did it! They were now the new office celebrities.

They ate out again and splurged this time: Chinese. Ok, that wasn't splurging but they did eat out at the Chinese restaurant rather than bringing it home in boxes. They ended up at Jay's place this time. And they talked.

"Hey Michele, I've been researching this shrinking thing."

"Oh?"

"On the internet."

"What did you find?"

"Nothing, really."

"Good luck. I couldn't find anything either and I've been searching a lot longer than you have."

"The only thing I could find were some fetish sites, like this giantessworld one."

"So, what's that?"

"I've been reading some of the stories. Here, come see."

They went over to the desk and Jay pulled up a couple of websites on the computer.

"Hmm. How many of these stories did you read?"

"Not much. Here's another site." He brought up a web site with pictures. "These pictures are created with 3d drawing programs."

"Looks realistic."

"And look at these."

"They're naked.", Michele snickered. "The guy looks pretty puny too. Ooo, look. He's going up her vagina. Like you did!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know, crawling inside. People are really into this. I wonder if it's just fantasy for them or if maybe they somehow have the same disease we do."

"I can't believe there's nothing about this on the internet."

"Michele?"

"What?"

"Next time, you know. Can we take pictures?"

"No. I don't want anyone to find out about this, Jay."

"Do you want to be small again?"

"With you, I don't mind. What about you?"

"Yeah. Wanna pretend?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"How about I'm the little one this time?"

"Ok. What shall I do?"

"I know. Hold me up to your breasts again."

"And what will you do?"

"Depends on how small I get. Let's say I'm an inch. Then I'll climb your boobs like a mountain."

"And what are you going to do when you finish?"

"I'll have a rest sitting on your nipple as a stool."

"Haha. That's a funny thought: my nipple big enough to be a stool."

"Did you ever get that small before?"

"I don't really know, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't an inch tall. You were about two inches though."

"And you were, I'd guess maybe four inches."

"Oh my. I was twice as tall as you."

"Eh."

"Don't get too worked up about it. It's different all the time. I can tell. Sometimes things appear bigger than at other times when I've shrunk."

"It's a completely different world. I still can't believe it happened."

"It'll happen again."

"We don't know that for sure."

"It's happened to me many times now."

"I hope you'll be there for me again, Michele."

"I will. I hope you'll do the same for me."

"You can count on it. Is it a deal then?"

"Deal."

"What would you do if you shrunk down to an inch?"

"I guess I'd have to scale your mountain."

"My mountain?"

"This one.", she said as the grabbed a hold of his penis. It was already hard with all the talk about shrinking they were having.

"That's hardly a mountain."

"Well, it's a lot bigger than an inch. Just think of me crawling up from the bottom trying to reach the top."

And their fantasy games began for that night. For now it was just fantasy but they both knew that soon it would be real. All it would take is a little less than another month and a half for one of them to shrink. Neither one of them could wait.

They were becoming a couple now. They shared the work they were doing together. They shared success. They shared a secret. Nothing could tear the couple apart at this point.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Not too much happening this chapter. There's a reason for that: it was too long so I broke it in half. More action coming next chapter.