- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Temptation rears its ugly head. Is Jay up to it?

----- Thursday

"Hi, Jay."

"Uh, hi. Debbie."

"All my friends call me Deb."

"Oh, uh, ok. Deb."

"You're really rockin' that sweater today, Jay."

"This one? It's just wool. Nothing special."

"It fits you.", she said as she ran her hands down his chest.

"Yeah, it's old. It should fit."

"You make it look new. Ever thought of modeling?"

"No. I don't think I'm the modeling type."

"Oh, but you are. I have some shirts you could model. How about it? Would you like to model them for me?"

"Um..."

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

"Uh, no. I don't think so. I mean, no, I don't think I can model your shirts. What are you doing with guy's shirts anyway?"

"I'm waiting for some someone special to fill them for me. Can you fill my shirt, Jay?", she said, leaning down as she put her hand on his shoulder. Her face was right next to his.

"No, Debbie."

"Deb.

"Deb. Look, I have a meeting to go to right now. We'll have to talk about this later."

"I'll be waiting for your answer, Jay."

It was clear she was interested in him now and it was making him suspicious. He relayed this to Brian after the meeting.

"Deb's acting weird. She's flirting with me."

"Sure, she is."

"No, really."

"Well, you better not call her Deb. It's Debbie. She'll bite your head off if you call her Deb."

"But she wants me to call her Deb."

"I'm afraid you're suffering from delusions of grandeur, my friend. She's like, what? Two feet taller than you?"

"She is not. She's only a few inches taller."

"So? What would she want with someone shorter than her, like you? You're not her type."

"I don't know. Maybe she's just realizing that I'm amazing. Especially after landing the deal I did."

"Dream on, bud. Dream on."

Brian's probably right, he figured. He reasoned that Debbie, er Deb, was likely just messing with him. Besides, he had Michele now. And what a wild time they had together. His dick got hard thinking about the next time one of them would shrink. He wondered what Brian would think of him if he told him about their little secret; probably have him committed.

Jay decided not to tell Michele about the encounter with Deb. They had lunch together though.

"Wanna go out tonight, Michele?"

"Let me take a raincheck on that. I need to go grocery shopping since last weekend was a waste."

"I know what you mean. Me too."

"Good. How about Friday?"

"I can't wait."

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too. We've spent every night this week together. It'll be ... different."

"We have all the time in the world. Let's take it slow, ok?"

"Alright. Tomorrow night then."

Jay was looking forward to Friday but was a little disappointed that they weren't going out that night. He rationalized that a night alone would be good for him. While working in his cubicle that afternoon Deb came by to see him.

"Mr. Haas wants to see you in the conference room, Jay."

"Shit. Ok, give me a second to save this.", he said as he hit Ctrl-S on the computer.

They were on their way down the hall toward the conference room when she stopped him and cornered him against the wall. She had her arms over his shoulders as she looked down on him.

"So, do you have an answer for me yet?"

"A-an answer for what?"

"Are you going to model shirts for me?"

"No, Debbie."

"Deb."

"Deb."

"You don't know what you'll be missing.", Deb said as she leaned her breasts into him. "You should give it try. I think you'll like it."

"I don't think so. This is kind of weird, Deb."

She leaned down and put her nose right up against his.

"Is it Jay? Is it really so weird that every girl here has the hots for the office star? If I didn't make it clear let me spell it out: I want you, Jay."

"What do you want from me, Deb?"

"This.", she said, her lips a millimeter away from his. Then she kissed him. She was good too. It started light and she kept at it, getting deeper and deeper. By the time they were tongue wrestling Jay could feel the electricity down to his toes.

Jay was astonished. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. It wasn't as weird as last week, but it was still up there with the most improbable things that had ever happened to him. He tried to resist but it was nearly impossible. This blonde bombshell of an amazon had him wrapped around her pinkie. She stopped the kiss long enough to ask him again.

"So, what do you think?", she said.

"I think we're keeping Mr. Haas waiting."

"No, we're not, silly. I made that up. I want you tonight."

"I ... can't."

"Sure, you can. What's the matter. Am I not pretty enough?"

"Oh my God, Deb. You're far prettier than I deserve. But I just can't."

"Why not?"

"It's ... complicated."

Debbie was used to getting her way. And she knew how to play a guy.

"Alright. But if you change your mind all you have to do is come see me. You know where my desk is?"

"Y-yes."

"Good." Then she gave him another long kiss and sauntered away in her mini skirt. Jay's legs nearly turned to rubber but he had successfully resisted Debbie. A big success he thought. For now.

That evening however was a different story. He waited late in order that he'd miss Deb. He congratulated himself for avoiding her as he made his way out; until he made it to the car. There she was, leaning against his Ford Mustang.

"I've been waiting for you.", she said. "You're such a hard worker, working so late."

"Hi, Deb."

"So, what'll it be?"

"I don't think this a good idea."

"Let me see if I can change your mind."

She kissed him again; deep kisses with lots of wet, sloppy tongue. How could any guy resist? He was way out if his league here. You probably knew this was coming: they ended up at her place. They were in her bedroom before Jay knew what was happening.

"Wait!", he said. "We can't do this."

"Why not?"

"Because. It's not right."

"You really think that little bitch is as good as me?"

"What little bitch?"

"You know who. Michele. She's a lawyer, you know."

"I know."

"She's flat chested too."

"She is not."

"They don't compare to mine. Don't you want to play with my big breasts?"

"Yeah, but ..."

"But what?"

"W-we can't."

"Yes, we can."

"You'll shrink!", he yelled.

"What?", she said with a confused look on her face.

"I have this condition. If we have sex you'll shrink."

She smiled. "Oh? How much?"

"Uh, you'll be about four inches tall."

"Nice try.", she laughed. "Really, Jay, that's a pretty lame excuse. Are you afraid of me?"

"No. But it's true."

"Well then.", she said pulling off her top. Even in just her bra, her pair were magnificent. She took off her skirt leaving her in underwear and stockings. Then she started undressing Jay.

"Where's the shirt you wanted me to model?"

"That was just an excuse, Jay. You really have to stop taking things so literally."

"I, uh, um, ... reallllly shouldn't be doing this with you."

"Just don't say anything. Relax. I'll do all the work. Deal?"

"No. No deal. Please.", he squeaked.

They ended up naked, in short order anyway, Jay staring into Deb's shoulders as they stood together. They hugged then fell onto the bed.

Jay couldn't believe his luck though. After all he was a red blooded male. Two girls in two weeks, and he didn't have to do anything; they fell into his life. He forgot all about the shrinking that night -- a night of wild sex with the hottest girl he'd ever met and never in a million years did he think he'd ever have a chance with. But he was living his fantasy tonight.


----- Friday

"Good morning, lover."

"Good morning, Deb. Look, I gotta get home to clean up and get ready for work. I'll see you in the office later, right?"

"You can count on it. Don't be late."

"I won't."

"See me tonight?"

"No. I made previous plans."

"Michele?"

"Yes."

"I'll make you forget about her."

"I don't think so. Look, we'll talk about it later, maybe this weekend, ok?"

"Alright."

She knew she could win him over; Michele couldn't compete. Michele was short and pudgy, or so Deb thought. Deb was tall and sexy. No competition. She knew Jay would be back. Just give him a bit of time. Then she'd have her way with the latest office celebrity. That is, until the next one comes along.

Jay felt good that morning, until he remembered about the disease. Maybe she wouldn't catch it from him. Just maybe.

That morning in the office everyone noticed that he was upbeat and confident.

"Hey sport. You look like you could take on the world this morning."

"And I feel like it, Brian."

"You must have had a good night?"

"Eh, you could say that.", he said, as cool as a cucumber.

"Do you have plans for the weekend?"

"Yep."

"Don't tell me; these plans include Debbie?"

"Nah, with Michele." Of course, there was that chance he'd be spending time with Deb instead, but Brian wouldn't believe him anyway.

"Heh, go get 'em tiger. If you two want to spend some time with the wife and I though, you're welcome."

"Cool. Thanks, Brian. I'll think about it and of course I'd have to run it by Michele."

"You have my number. Just call if you change your mind."

"I will. Thanks."

Both Michele and Jay were busy and although they shared another lunch, it was a short one. They knew they'd be meeting tonight and saved their conversation for then. This time they talked business. Willam Ackerman was going to be the manager for the new account created from the work that Michele and Jay had done last week. Bill was a good one too. That meant that the firm was taking this seriously. You can imagine how the two of them felt about that.

"Are you excited about tonight, Jay? I am."

"You need to ask? I most certainly am."

"I figured. Were you thinking about me last night?"

"Of course I was.", he said, nonchalantly.

"You must have had wet dreams all night long."

"Uh, maybe."

"You were up real late."

"How would you know?"

"I felt you."

"Huh?"

"I felt your orgasms."

"Oh."

It was then he remembered the feelings he would have whenever they would make love. He felt what she must have been feeling and he realized it must have been mutual. He seriously thought about telling her the truth about last night.

"I think it's so cool I can do that to you."

"Yeah. I'm, uh, always thinking about you."

She smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I need to get to an early afternoon meeting, Jay, so I'll see you later, ok?"

"Ok."

"You'll pick me up at my place?"

"Yep. Six o'clock, right?"

"I'll be waiting."


----- Dinner, and a surprise

"Mmmmm. I love crab-cakes."

"Me too. Do you know some people don't like crab?"

"I've heard rumors of such things but I don't know anyone who doesn't like them. I think it must be a myth."

"No, really. Some people are allergic to shellfish and they can't have crabs. It'll make them sick."

"That doesn't mean they don't like them."

"Well, maybe they like the taste, but it could be fatal for them if they ate it."

"I guess so. It must be really tough. I'm so glad I don't have such an allergy."

"Me ... ooo."

"Ooooh. What was that?", she said a second right after Jay felt it.

"I don't know.", Jay said, timidly.

"It felt like you were, uh, aroused."

"Why would you say that?" He was actually more than aroused. He was close to orgasm in one little twitch.

"Because I felt it. Duh."

"Oh. I guess just being here with you ... ooof."

"Eeep. Jay, what's going on? Are you allergic to shellfish?"

"I don't know."

Her eyes narrowed and she looked right at Jay. "You do too.", she said. "Spill!"

"Aw, shit. Look, don't be mad at me, ok?"

"We'll see about that. Tell me."

"I think it's ... Well, damnit, ... It's Deb."

"Deb?"

"Debbie. You know Debbie."

"What happened?"

"Last night,", he said with his face in his hands, "she and I ..."

"You didn't!"

"I couldn't help it, Michele. She's, ... she's, ... well you know what she's like."

"Well, let's see. I can't believe you approached her; you're too shy. And if she approached you, you wouldn't have stood a chance. Am I right?"

"Yes. Do you forgive me?"

"I don't know about that. Jay, how could you?"

"I told you I couldn't help it."

"So, she's ... uh, oh."

"Yeah."

"I can't believe you did that."

"I told her but she didn't believe me."

"You told her what?"

"I told her she'd shrink."

"WHY DID YOU LET SOMETHING LIKE THAT OUT?"

"Shhhh."

"Don't shush me."

"Everyone will hear."

"Everyone may find out anyway. Debbie's a blabbermouth."

"I doubt she'd want anyone to know. She's shrinking. I can feel it."

"Good. She deserves to."

"Michele, we can't let her do this alone."

"Why not?"

"You've been there, alone. I've only been shrunk with you around for support, but you know how it is without someone there. She needs us."

"She needs you."

"You'll let me go alone?"

"No. I better go to make sure you don't get into any more trouble."

"I'm sorry."

"You bet you are. Come on, pay the check and let's go."

The drive over to the town house development was quiet. Neither wanted to speak. When they arrived the door was locked. They knocked, but no answer, which wasn't surprising. Michele looked around.

"There.", she said as she picked up a rock. Tucked neatly underneath was the key.

"How did you know that was there?"

"Please, it's too easy. Besides, it stood out. It didn't match the other rocks."

"Oh."

"Go ahead, open it."

"I don't know. We'd be intruding. I mean, what if she's just out and about?"

"She isn't. You and I both know the truth. Now open the door."

They let themselves in and locked the door behind them. They called out to her.

"Debbie. Debbie."

No answer.

"Let's fan out and look for her. You take the bedroom, Jay, I'll go through the kitchen and living room."

They went there ways looking and calling. After about five minutes Jay called from upstairs.

"I FOUND HER. IN THE BEDROOM BATH."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Cheating so soon? This can't be good. What will happen with the little Deb?