- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Debbie finds out what it's like.

----- At Deb's place

Jay stooped down to find Deb on the floor between the toilet and vanity. She was naked with an arm around her breasts and the other one trying to cover her crotch. She was scared and shaking.

"Deb. It's me, Jay."

"Jay?"

"It's me. Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not alright. I'm fucking one inch tall."

"No, you're not. You're a good five or so inches."

"Five inches? A whole five inches, huh? Well, in that case, ... FUCK YOU! You did this to me."

"I told you, you'd shrink. You wouldn't believe me."

"How the hell could I believe something like that?"

"Why would I make such a cockamamy story up?"

"Because you're weird."

"I am not."

"Well, you could be for all I know."

"Just come on ... aaaaaah."

His eyes closed involuntarily at the orgasm he felt in her.

"Ah, shit. She had another orgasm.", they heard from the bathroom doorway.

"Oh, stop complaining, Michele. You know how it goes."

"Her? HER! Why did you bring her here?", Deb yelled.

"We're here to help, Deb."

"Now everyone will know."

"No, they won't. She won't tell anyone."

"You did this to me. You have to make me big now."

"Oh, I do? We'll see about that?"

"Please?"

"Jay.", Michele said, "Can we talk? In private."

"Ok. Don't go anywhere, Deb. I'll be right back."

"And where the hell am I going to go?", Deb said.

"Oh. Here step on my hand and I'll bring you to the bed."

"You better not drop me."

"I'll be very careful. I promise."

Jay picked Deb up and deposited her on her bed. He felt the same thing holding her in his hand as he had with Michele just over a week ago: a little, warm, shaking life that he had complete control and responsibility over. He didn't want to leave her alone just yet but Michele wanted to talk. Michele and he whispered just outside the bedroom door.

"Jay, how much did you tell her about the shrinking?"

"Not much. I really didn't have the time."

"I bet you didn't. Did you tell her she'd grow back?"

"No, I don't think so."

"So she thinks you'll be able to grow her at will."

"Maybe.", he shrugged.

"We could have fun with that."

"That's too cruel."

"Just for a little while, ok?"

"Ok. But not too long. When I call it off, we tell her the truth. Everything, ok?"

"Ok."

They went back into the room to talk to Deb.

"How do you feel, hun?", Michele asked.

"I'm scared."

"You don't need to be scared."

"I'm five inches tall. Hello!"

"So?"

"So? So, it's not right."

"Look, Deborah, ..."

"Don't call me Deborah."

"Debbie."

Deb sighed. "You can call me Deb."

"Deb. You should make the best of this."

"How the hell do I do that?"

"Look how big everything is. Isn't it cool?"

"No. It's ... big.", she pouted.

"You can have more orgasms."

"I don't have orgasms!"

"Yes, you did. We know you did."

"How do you know that?"

Michele and Jay looked at each other.

"It's written all over your face.", Michele said.

"Yeah, well, I can't help it. It just happens. Ok?"

"Yes, Deb. We know."

Deb thought they were patronizing her, but they really knew.

"Jay, can you make me big now?"

"Don't you want to have some more fun, Deb?", Michele asked.

"I'm not having fun."

"Well, I think you should give Jay some fun before he makes you big again."

"And what, pray tell, can I do for him?", Deb rebuked.

"Well, you look about as big as his penis. You should hug it."

"WHAT??!!?? Oooooooh."

The thought of a huge penis did it: she had another orgasm as her ass hit the bed falling backward. And the other two felt it, even though they knew she'd deny it.

"Oh, I think that idea appeals to her, Jay. Take off your pants; as I understand it, she's seen it already. So, how about it, Deb? Want to go for a ride on a giant prick?"

Jay couldn't believe the way that Michele was talking but he was too horny to think straight at this point; he took off his pants and underwear.

Deb's mouth was agape as she stood back up in the middle of the bed crossing her arms just underneath her breasts. Then Jay took off his shirt and was completely naked. He crawled onto the bed and knelt with his pecker sticking straight out. Deb was mesmerized at the sight.

Seeing that Deb was pretty much as still as a statue, Michele picked her up and placed her on the veiny, throbbing member that was sticking out above Deb's head. It was indeed just about her size; slightly bigger. She wrapped her arms and legs around it. She absolutely knew that Jay loved the feeling. She squeezed and relaxed. Squeezed and relaxed. She did this rhythmically and felt Jay's member become tense and aroused. She felt it not only with her arms and legs and her torso that was pressed tightly around it, but felt it also inside herself.

In a very short time later Jay exploded. Jism covered the bed sheets. Deb felt it, both inside and out and it turned her thoughts into a haze. She slipped and rotated all the way around until she was holding him upside down, then because she was too weak to hold on, fell off onto the bed where she lay panting.

She looked up at the softening member in awe. She wanted it again. And again and again. She had felt nothing like this before. It was like she ejaculated herself. And then there was that huge phallus above her. Calling to her. Bigger than she had ever seen or imagined. Or maybe she had imagined it. This was the thing of dreams for her. Fantasies that she could never tell anyone. But this was no fantasy.

"Surreal, wasn't it, Deb?", Michele asked.

Deb just lay there staring up, eyes focused on nothing. She lifted her hand in reply then let it flop back down -- she couldn't speak just yet.

"Would you like to do it again?"

Deb understood and just nodded in agreement. She was past the point of rebuffing them anymore. She splayed her arms and legs out and just took in the afterglow of the biggest orgasm she had ever known. Maybe being shrunk isn't so bad after all.

Jay laid on the bed, spent. Deb rolled over onto her side and was facing Michele. She was humongous. The little girl wasn't thinking and her eyes settled onto Michele's chest. Michele noticed Deb staring at her boobs and smiled.

"She something you like, Deb?"

Deb shook her head to clear it.

"Huh?"

Michele shucked her shirt over her head and stood facing the two in her bra. She reached back and undid the clasp then held the front of her lacy bra as she knelt down next to the bed.

"Come here, Deb."

At first Deb was repulsed, but something deep in her mind jumped out and tickled her insides. It made her get up. As she walked over to the edge of the bed where Michele was kneeling, Michele let the bra fall. Deb stopped in her tracks halfway there.

"Go ahead and take a good look at 'em, Deb. I bet you've never seen a pair of tits this big, have you? Why, they're nearly as big as you are. Come closer."

Deb did as she was told and walked right up to them. She reached out to touch them. They were warm and soft. The areola were huge and perfectly round. When she was normal size, these were much smaller than her own, but in their own way these tits were flawless -- perky, light areolae, just the right amount of sag and standing out from Michele's chest proudly. She came to the realization that she was in the presence of perfection. She thought of how others experienced her own amazing breasts, then had another orgasm.

Jay and then Michele both felt it again. Michele's nipples hardened even more. When Deb saw this she hugged Michele's left tit as tight as she could. She stayed there enjoying the feeling for a minute or two.

"Michele.", she said. "I can feel your pulse. Even through your huge bosom."

"Come here in between them. How's that?"

"Your heartbeat! It's so ... powerful."

"Isn't it cool?"

"It's amazing, Michele."

Michele squished her tits together trapping Deb in between. Deb wasn't complaining. Michele held them together with her left arm and with her right picked up her bra putting her right arm through the strap. Then, switching arms, she did the same with her left. She leaned down to make sure the bra wouldn't fall as she clasped it back behind her. Then she stood up with Deb captured in her bra between her breasts.

Deb closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of being between two giant sized tits. She felt coddled and loved. She didn't want it to end.

Michele stood up and said to Jay, "Now get up and get dressed, we're going out."

"Where?"

"There's a new bar on the other side of town I've been meaning to try out."

"Are we going to bring Deb?"

"Yep."

"Do you think she'll mind?"

"It doesn't matter what she thinks. She's coming along for the ride."

"Okay."

Michele took off her pants and put a mini dress on. It was green with flowers on it and had long sleeves with a plunging neckline. Jay thought it look sexy as hell, but was a little concerned with the plunge.

"Someone could see Deb if she peeked her head out, Michele."

Just then, that's exactly what happened. Jay saw the little girls smiling face and started laughing.

"Yeah. So?", Michele said. "You don't look like you're complaining."

"Fine. Fine. Let's go."

The ride out was much different than when they drove over to Deb's place. They were talking and every now and then Deb would climax. Both Michele and Jay would feel it and they'd smile and laugh. They weren't laughing at her, they were laughing because she was making them feel so good.

They had to wait in line when they arrived. When no one was looking Michele opened her bra a bit and whispered down to Deb, "Stop squirming so much. Someone will notice you. Plus, it tickles."

This only encouraged Deb, so she wiggled and danced as best as she could. It was tight so it wasn't much. But Michele definitely noticed.

"Look. If you don't stop that I'm going to take you out and let everyone see you."

That got her to stop. The two, or rather three of them, were sitting at a table after about twenty minutes of waiting. Jay ordered a beer, Michele a frozen, strawberry daiquiri. Every now and then she'd put a little of the icy concoction on her little finger and send it down in the middle of her bra. Deb tasted it.

"Mmmmm. That's good. What is it?"

"A daiquiri. You like?"

"It's delicious. Can I have more?"

"Sure. Here you go."

Well at her size, it didn't take much for Deb to start getting woozy and before long she was outright shit-faced. She kept trying to climb up out of Michele's bra and on several occasions succeeded until Michele would push her back down with her finger yet again.

"Michele, what are you doing?", Jay complained. "You're going to get her drunk."

"She already is."

"She's gonna get seen. Stop that."

"We're just having fun, aren't we, Deb?"

"Mmm, huh.", came the reply from between Michele's breasts.

Deb was having a great time, indeed. Realizing that Michele wasn't going to let her stay up, Deb moved over to Michele's right boob and worked her way between the tight bra and Michele's nipple. It was causing Michele to squirm.

"Oooo, I'm ticklish, Deb. Do be careful."

Deb started humping her right tit. All of them felt the orgasm again. The little girl was in heaven. She was drunk and was humping a perfectly gigantic breast. She never had such a good time in her life.

Jay was the one driving so he had only a couple beers, lest he get pulled over for a DUI. Michele, on the other hand, had about five daiquiris. She was beyond tipsy and Jay had to hold her arm as they left. Deb too was feeling no pain. She kept climbing up out of Michele's bra only to fall back again, being as inebriated as she was.

It was getting late and the girls were getting too drunk. They didn't want to cause a commotion and be noticed.

"Let's go to my <<>> place.", Michele said. "We can have more fun tonight."

Jay payed the bill and they left.

Deb climbed up out of Michele's dress again. This time Michele pulled her naked little body all the way out. She held the little girl in her palm and with her other hand opened her legs. Then she lapped Deb between her legs with her tongue.

"Aaaaaah!", Deb cried. The others felt it too. Jay nearly drove off the road.

"Damn you two. Will you stop that?", he said. "We could get hurt."

"Sorry."

"Oh no, Michele. You have to do that again. Please."

"Sorry, Deb. Jay's right. But when we get to my place ..."

"Ooo, I can't wait."

Michele reached under her skirt with Deb in her hand and deposited her in the front of her panties.

"There. That should keep you nice and warm now.", she said.

At first the little girl didn't realize what happened but it didn't take her long to figure out that she was in Michele's panties pressed up against a giant cunt. What a strange experience it was. The little girl knew what she liked, having developed her masturbation techniques over many years. She was an early bloomer, and while very young, discovered the joys of pleasuring herself. She wondered if she could do the same for Michele.

Our little heroine started rubbing the big girls labia and found it already to be very wet. Even in her inebriated state she didn't miss that Michele was aroused. "The big harlot.", Deb thought. "I'll show her."

Deb grabbed the massive clit in front of her face and held on while she humped the pussy in front of her. It became even more wet and slippery and the little girl found her body moving deeper into it. When she realized what was happening she brought her legs up and thrust them into Michele's waiting vagina.

"Mmmmm", Michele moaned, closing her eyes.

"Michele!", Jay exclaimed. "What the hell are you two doing?"

"Just pay attention to the road, Jay. You'll be rewarded when we get to my place."

Jay couldn't wait. He wanted to speed, but if he got caught they would all be found out. So he concentrated on the road. Buddha smiled from above.

The little lady in Michele's panties was now buried up to her waist. She tried to hold onto the giant clit in front of her face as leverage so she could get herself wedged even deeper but it was too wet and her hands slipped off.

"Oh, oh, oh! Keep doing that.", Michele said. She was enjoying the little girl's ministrations and in her drunken state didn't care who heard or saw them at this point. She took off her heels and put her feet up on Jay's dashboard, reclined the power seat back, then opened the window. She reached to the controls for the stereo and found a radio station that was playing classic rock and turned the volume up. Jay's car had the upgraded audio system and the bass was thumping hard. Even the little girl in Michele's pussy felt it.

Deb had realized that holding onto the giantesses clit wasn't going to work. But every time her hands slipped, the pussy contracted and grabbed her harder. She massaged it and felt the contractions again. The little girl brought her knees up so they would touch the top of Michele's giant pussy and massaged the clit once more. When the contractions came she squirmed and wiggled her knees against Michele's g-spot. Michele didn't know exactly what was happening but she knew it was good.

"Oh God, Jay. Oh God. She's ... Ooooooh."

Her orgasm was near. Deb was playing her like a virtuoso. When she came, Michele thrust her hips up high and shuddered. Jay felt it, and through him, so did Deb, which brought on her own orgasm.

"Concentrate.", Jay told himself. He swerved a little and involuntarily slowed down. Fortunately, they didn't drive off the road or anything. They finally made it to Michele's place intact.

Both Deb and Michele lay limp, remaining in their drunken, after sex, twilight, like they were both on another planet. Michele made no attempt to fish the little girl out of her panties until they arrived home.

When they got to Michele's place the giantess set little Deb on the living room couch armrest and then undressed. Michele made her way to the bathroom on unsteady feet while the little girl fell off the armrest watching Michele's sexy ass as she sauntered away; fortunately, landing on the couch rather than the floor. Jay had to pick her up. The little girl was so horny she started humping his thumb. He was amused.

When Michele had finished her business all of them went to bed. Michele and Jay fucked. For Deb, it was a religious experience being near a couple of two hundred feet tall giants having sex. She had to be careful not to get in the way, but she got as close as she could. They were two titanic machines, going at it steady, like a steam engine.

In their bliss they didn't notice the little girl, but she felt their own arousal. Sadly, when it was over, the two fell asleep. Deb had experienced their orgasm but remained unserviced since being in the car.

She sat and thought about the night while they slept. Maybe there was more to sex than getting the latest new office rock star into her bed? Maybe she didn't need to depend on rich guys to have her fun? And maybe she should consider girls? So much to think about. She wished she'd stay small forever.

"Small forever? What the fuck is happening to me?", she thought. She wondered about tomorrow; she was giddy at that thought. She couldn't sleep so little figure crawled in between the two and relaxed. She wrapped herself around Jay's mammoth member, flaccid and sticky by now, yet nonetheless interesting for her. She decided that going after Jay was a good thing after all. Would Jay give up Michele for her? Did she want him to? Maybe the two could adopt her? So much to think about. So horny. Time for another round of self pleasure.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Debbie changed her tune real quick, didn't she? More to come.