- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Michele and Jay spend more time with their precious little hottie.

----- Saturday

Deb didn't sleep. Her time the night before was evenly divided by sitting and staring at Jay's monstrous dick, or standing and staring at one of Michele's mountainous breasts, and in between feverishly masturbating. She was like a little engine. Or vibrator. A human vibrator. The thought made her even hornier.

She marveled at the veins on the gigantic penis even while flaccid. She reached out to touch them. It was fascinating how she had to use quite a bit of pressure to push in and then feel them bounce right back out when she let go. It was amazing how she could feel his pulse, strong and hard, right there at his dick. She hugged it and she could feel the pulse forcing her body to bounce if she stayed still. It gave her another orgasm.

She couldn't get enough of the feel of Michele's breast. She looked down at her own breasts. It was no match for the gigantic mounds of flesh before her, but she was still proud of her own assets. They just weren't humongous anymore, so it seemed. She had thought them huge when she was normal sized, but seeing the amount of skin spreading out in all directions before her now, she was humbled.

Still, there was something about her own breasts. It was as if they stuck out even more than when she was her normal size, relatively speaking. They hardly sagged at all. She felt them like she had done many times before looking at herself in the mirror. She made a note to remind herself to ask Michele or Jay to put her in front of a mirror when they woke.

She wondered what Michele thought of her. She had called her a bitch, but really, that was for Jay's sake. Deb had never given much thought to Michele, to tell the truth. Not until now.

When the couple woke Deb was standing in between them.

"Good morning, Jay. Where's Deb?"

He pointed down between the two. Michele looked down and was charmed at the sight: Deb was standing, wide eyed with a big smile on her face. She was waving.

"Good morning, little one. My, but don't we have a cutie pie before us this morning. You look so delicious. I could eat you up."

This made Deb's smile even bigger. Michele reached to Deb. Deb's heart was fluttering in anticipation. She would finally be picked up by one of the giants again.

"Come here.", Michele said as she put her thumb on Debs chest and the next two fingers on her back and lifted her effortlessly to her face. She inspected the perfect little doll in front of her.

"You're so pretty."

Deb's insides became all warm and squishy. Then Michele lifted her higher and tilted her head back. Jay, watching this, had a feeling something horrible was about to happen.

"No, Michele, don't do it."

"Ease up, Jay. She'll be fine."

Deb was starting to get scared too. Michele let her down a bit and reached out with her tongue to tickle the miniature lady's tiny feet and toes. Deb curled her legs up.

Michele moved her closer to her mouth slowly. Closer and closer. Deb's knees were now bent up to her chest. Michele reached with her other hand and straightened Deb's legs out. Deb tried to resist but it was useless. Her legs became engulfed in Michele's mouth.

Deb and Jay were horrified. Michele wouldn't actually swallow her. Would she?

Michele started stroking Deb's back. To everyone's surprise this actually made the little girl relax. With Deb's legs now down voluntarily, Michele let the little doll come down a little further into her mouth until she was up to her her belly button. Then Michele started swirling her tongue around the doll's legs.

Deb instinctively bent and straightened her little legs; at first haphazardly and spasmodic but then in rhythm. She couldn't help but draw her knees together, her eyes closed. She grasped Michele's thumb.

Michele worked her tongue between the little girl's legs. The little legs involuntarily clamped around the warm, fleshy, wet, mass of muscle, locking their little heels together. It was like when the little girls was eight years old climbing the flag pole. A warm, wet, fat, bumpy flagpole to be sure. She could feel the blood rushing to her groin area; to her womanhood. Jay could feel it; and Michele could feel Jay's arousal.

Michele forced her tongue up into the little doll's crotch. She licked up and down. Deb was nearing orgasm again. She was in another universe now; a universe without time. Deb couldn't tell if the tongue had been there a few seconds or a few hours. She wanted it to last forever.

The little girl heard sounds: a high pitched moaning. But they were outside of her; in another room. Yet, they were familiar: they were her own moans. Was she upside down or right-side up? She felt like she were floating in space. Was that really her moaning?

Michel and Jay were feeling it too. Soon the pressure was too much. Deb had another mind-blowing, never-before-in-my-life orgasm. She jerked back and forth. To Michele it was like a smart phone vibrating. Deb would vibrate, then stop and come down, only to have another human vibrator fit again. And again with each shudder too numerous to count.

Deb finally lay spent, hanging out of Michele's mouth like a dead mouse across the jowls of a triumphant cat. Michele and Jay felt the same.

Michele plucked the limp form of the little doll from her mouth and lay her across her hand. Debs arms were stretched above her head, hanging over the side of Michele's palm, her feet similarly hanging off the other side, eyes closed. Both Michele and Jay could have sworn the little girl was glowing. She opened her eyes and looked up at Michele, smiling.

"Thank you, Michele. You have no idea how good this feels."

Michele and Jay looked at each other with a knowing smile again.

"So, what're we going to do today guys?"

"Jay and I had plans this weekend, Deb."

Deb's heart sank. They weren't going to leave her alone, were they? In reality, the only plans they made were to spend time together. They still had things to do though -- clean, shop, the lawn, and so on -- just nothing in particular. But Deb didn't know this.

The little girl pouted and looked up at the two of them with sad puppy eyes.

"Don't worry, Deb. We won't leave you.", Jay told her.

The little girl's eyes grew big and her smile came back to her. "You won't?"

"You'll have to come with us whatever we do this weekend.", Michele said. "Unless Jay wants to make you big again."

"No. Not now.", the little girl pleaded. "Please. Just a little while longer."

Jay gave Michele a disappointed look. Michele gave him that look of "Play along."

"Well, just for today.", Jay said. "But Michele and I are going to be busy."

"It's scary alone. I'm so happy you won't leave me."

"What are we going to do with her, Michele?"

"I know one thing: I need some coffee and an aspirin. And let's go get you cleaned up, little Miss Prissy."

Michele carried the little girl out to the kitchen where she gave Deb to Jay to hold. Then she retrieved a bowl from the cabinet and ran water until it was warm and filled up the bowl just enough to where Deb could sit in it.

"Stay here for a moment, I'll be right back.", Michele said. Then she went to the bathroom and came out with some bubble bath. She put some in the bowl and swirled it around to mix it up until the bubbles formed. Then she grabbed the little gal from Jay and plopped her down into the bowl.

The water was still spinning and Deb slid down the curved sides of the bowl until her butt was all the way down, but didn't stop there. She slid, screaming, until her head was under water. The swirling water current took her around and around. Michele thought this was funny and laughed. Finally, the swirling stopped enough for the little doll to pull her head up out of the water.

"Pppppppt.", she said, shaking her head and hair, water flying everywhere, as she stood up.

"Careful, hun.", Michele said. "You'll get water all over the table."

"I was under water.", the little girl pouted.

"You're alright, aren't you?"

"Well, I suppose so."

Michele got two fingers full of bubbles and dropped it on top of Deb's head. Deb cranked her eyes up to look. The other two laughed at her.

"You are such a cutie, isn't she, Jay?"

"She certainly is."

"Now, hun, how about you relax. This should feel good. I'm going to start some coffee brewing. Are you're going to be ok?"

"Are you going to leave me?"

"No. We'll be right here. You just amuse yourself a little bit while we get cleaned up."

"Ok.", the little girl said as she sat back down in the bowl of sudsy water.

"Want some aspirin, Jay?"

"Nope. I'm fine."

"Good. Stay here while the coffee is brewing and watch our little one. I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Sure thing."

Deb slid down until the water covered her shoulders. She played with the bubbles. Then she closed her eyes as she lay back enjoying the strange sensation of taking a bubble bath in a cereal bowl. Her hands found their way to her crotch. She started diddling herself. Jay noticed.

It wasn't by sight he noticed either.

"Do you have to do that now?", he asked her.

"Oh my gosh. Can you see through the bubbles?"

He couldn't, but he lied. "Yes, I can."

"Well, I can't help myself.", she said as she went back to the task at hand. Jay couldn't help himself either -- his member started growing. This time Deb noticed. She could not only feel the growing, she saw it -- a three foot limp dick growing to over seven feet, at her scale. You see, they were all still nude from the night before.

The sight of the stiff, seven foot tall dick at the end of the table, her horniness, and the feeling of Jay stroking himself brought her off to another climax. Ripples in the water were formed as she shook from the orgasm. Jay couldn't take it any longer either: he exploded all over the table.

The spectacle of his jism on the table was something little Deb just had to see. The doll stood up and tried to reach the other end of the bowl so she could see over the rim. Unfortunately for her, she slid down into the water again from the slippery, steep sides. She tried to climb the sides again and the same thing happened.

"Darn it!"

"What's the matter?"

"I want to see."

"See what?"

"I want to see what you did on the table."

"I have to clean that up before Michele gets out of the shower."

"But I want to see it first."

"Ok, here. Let me get you."

She was wet and slippery. Jay realized this almost too late, as she started sliding out of this grasp almost immediately. He let her back down in the bowl.

"Hold on. Let me get something to dry you with."

He could only find a paper towel. It was Michele's house and he wasn't familiar yet with where she kept everything, so a paper towel would have to suffice. He lifted her out of the bowl and set her down on the table. The wet paper towel clung to her naked, little, nubile body. It felt weird, but it was just one more of the weird things to happen to her over the past twelve hours. It felt even more weird as she peeled it off.

She knelt down on one knee and put an index finger into the sticky, thick fluid from one of the white ropes that landed on the table. She rubbed three fingers together with it to see how it felt. It was different than she was used to. A little gritty at this size and very sticky. She put the finger in her mouth.

One thing she rarely did when she was normal size was to go down on a guy; they would have to be super special for that to happen. She thought she was giving a date a real thrill just by letting him kiss her. And if she ever went to bed with him, well, he would certainly be grateful to her for the rest of his life, right? So sucking dick was something that was just not done often, despite all the guys she had bedded. She didn't have to.

But tasting Jay's cum was making her rethink this state of affairs. It tasted sooooo good. Not like something you drink; it was like food instead.

She put her whole hand in one glop and twirled it around. Then she wrung her two hands together to get them both covered. Finally, the little girl rubbed her cum soaked hands all over her face.

Jay couldn't get over what the little doll on the table was doing. But he could tell that she was getting aroused again. His dick grew again.

Realizing this, Deb lay down and rolled in one of the puddles until she was completely covered. She walked to the edge of the table with her arms up, beckoning to Jay's dick.

Jay got close and leaned over with his hands on the table. The little girl jumped to grab a hold of Jay's member but missed and fell on her butt. Jay picked her up and placed her onto his dick. She wrapped her arms around it but promptly slid off and landed on her ass again.

"Damn, that felt good.", Jay thought as she slid down his cock. Then they tried once more. This time she wrapped both her arms and legs around him. He wrapped a hand around both Deb and his member this time and stroked, carrying the little girl up and down.

She could feel it in her whole body -- the orgasm was building. She could feel it in her pussy. Blood rushed to her waist. They were both about to come again.

"I hope you're going to clean that up.", they both heard.

They looked to the side to see Michele standing at the kitchen entrance wearing only a towel on her head. She walked closer and hugged Jay. She maneuvered him in front of her and grabbed the hand that he had holding onto his member with the little doll.

Michele opened her legs and guided his penis to her. Deb was carried along with Jay's dick into Michele's pussy. Suddenly, the little doll's world became hot, wet, and dark. In front of her was a gigantic penis, which she was grasping with her arms and legs with all her might. At her back was a slippery, tough wall that was squeezing her up against Jay's hard member. She was being carried back and forth. Slowly at first, but building in speed gradually.

Deb could barely breathe, but she found that she didn't really need to breathe so much anyway. Back and forth she went. Back and forth. And her hips involuntarily humped Jay's member in time to it all. She could feel Jay's pulse through his dick and at the same time, Michele's pulse at her back from the walls of her vagina. She'd never known such intimacy.

It was building again -- all three could sense it. Deb didn't want to miss this and tried to position herself as close to the head of Jay's penis as she could get. It wasn't easy. As Jay would pull his hips back she would slide up. But when he thrust in, she would be carried back toward the base.

When the climax was imminent Jay thrust as hard and far into Michele as he could giving Deb time to crawl her way up to the head. The sensations were overwhelming for all three. As Jay came Deb tried to catch as much of it as she could. The hot, sticky fluid was like manna from heaven to her.

When it was over, Michele and Jay were laying on the cold kitchen floor. Neither of them minded; on the contrary, the coolness felt good. Deb was still inside of Michele for a few minutes as they all recovered. When they did Michele drew the little girl from her vagina and placed her back on the table. Michele and Jay started laughing.

"What's so funny?", the pocket sized lady asked.

"You look like a Krispy Kreme glazed donut!", Jay laughed.

"Hmmph!", the miniature doll said, stamping her foot with a frown.

"Come on, you're going to need cleaning up, little one.", Michele said as she dropped Deb into the bowl of soapy water again. The bubbles had disappeared and the water was now cold.

"Brrrr. Can you put some warmer water in here?"

"Sure, hun. Give me just a moment."

Michele filled a glass with hot water from the faucet and made sure it wasn't too hot before pouring more hot water into the bowl. She mixed it around which took Deb for another ride around the bowl in circles.

"Uuuuh. Could you stop that? You're making me dizzy."

"Sorry. How does it feel?"

"It's good now."

"No. I mean, how does the water feel? Like, does it feel like the water you used to know?"

"Now that you mention it, it feels weird, I guess? I'm not sure how to describe it. Look how the water beads up on my arm."

"It doesn't look any different.", Michele said with a knowing smile.

"Well the beads are huge for me."

"Do you like it?"

"I do. And the bubbles are so big."

"It's wonderful, isn't it?"

"It's awesome. And Jay?"

"Yes, Deb?", he answered.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For shrinking me."

"I'm sorry, but I didn't have much choice, Deb. I tried to warn you."

"If I had known what this was like I'd have done this much earlier."

"You didn't believe me, did you?"

"No."

"Will you believe me now?"

"Yes. Will you leave me like this?"

Michele and Jay exchanged and knowing glance. It was time to tell Deb everything.

"Well, you see, Deb, I don't really have control over that."

"But didn't you shrink me?"

"No. It's not like that. It's like a disease that you caught from me."

"A disease?"

"Like a virus or bacteria."

"Or a fungus.", Michele piped in.

"Fungus? Ew."

"No, I'm sure it's not a fungus, Deb.", Jay said.

"What is it?"

"We don't know. We can't find any information about it."

"So, I'm really stuck like this?"

"No. That's what we're trying to tell you. You're going to grow back."

"When?"

"Maybe today or tomorrow."

"It's variable, hun.", Michele told her. "Sometimes it lasts a couple days, sometimes three or four days."

"So, you must shrink too, Jay?"

"Yes. I caught it from Michele."

"Oh. Who did you catch it from, Michele?"

"Someone I knew long ago; a couple years ago. Only I never saw him after that and I didn't know it was catching until I gave it to Jay."

"You caught it from someone and you didn't know it was catching?"

"I didn't realize I caught it until Jay started shrinking."

"And you catch this by ...?"

"By sex, Deb.", Jay said.

"I might start growing soon?"

"Yep."

"Will I go back to my original size?"

"Yes. Pretty sure you will anyway."

"And I won't be small again?"

"Oh no. It'll happen again."

"Look, hun. Jay just caught it from me last week and he started shrinking. That's when I realized how I got it. But it only happened to him once so far, and now you. But, I've had it for almost two years now. About every month and a half I shrink just like you are now."

"Every month and a half?"

"Give or take a few days."

"So, you're going to shrink again?"

"I'm pretty sure, yes."

"When?"

"Well, let's see. Last time was about two weeks ago, almost. So, in about a month from now."

"And Jay?"

"Probably right after me, because he caught it from me and began shrinking right after I had a bout of it."

"So, I'll grow back, and you two will shrink.", she said while contemplated the possibilities.

"Yes. And then you'll shrink again."

Deb started laughing. She laughed so hard that she slipped back down the side of the bowl so her head was under water again. She caught a mouthful of sudsy water and came up coughing.

"Are you ok?"

"<<>>, I'm fine. <<>>  Just a little water down the throat."

"Ok.", Michele said. "We need to get the both of you cleaned up. Go take a shower, Jay. I'll take care of the little one this time. Then we'll figure out what we're going to do with Deb today."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy New Year, everyone. Let me know what you think in the Reviews.