- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuation of Saturday morning.

----- Saturday breakfast

Jay left Michele and Deb alone while he took a shower and the two girls talked.

"Can we see a movie today, Michele?"

"What movie?"

"Honey, I shrunk the kids?"

"We would need to get it online or something."

"How about: honey, I shrunk ourselves?"

"Noooo. I don't want to see that."

"Can we see downsizing?"

"At the theater?"

"Yeah. You can put me in your pocket and sneak me in. I wouldn't cost anything."

"Wait until we check with Jay to see what he wants."

"Do you like sci fi?"

"Not much. I can't believe you're into that, Deb."

"Why not?"

"You don't seem the type."

"I've just developed an interest."

"Since when?"

"Since yesterday."

"Aha. I see. Speaking of yesterday, why are you trying to steal my boyfriend?"

Uh, oh. Time to face the consequences. This was not the best time for Deb to do that. Let's just say she was a little disadvantaged for that right now. The little girl seemed to shrink even further. "Think fast.", she told herself.

"I didn't know Jay was your boyfriend."

"You didn't see us kissing in the hallways at work?"

"But, you don't have to be boyfriend and girlfriend to kiss.", she said. She hoped she was convincing.

Michele moved the bowl that Deb was sitting in closer to the edge of the table, sat down in the chair in front of it, crossed her arms on the table and bent down to put her face right up to Deb. Her face alone was taller than little Deb and very intimidating that close.

"Deborah.", Michele began. She knew that Deb didn't like to be called this and Deb knew that Michele knew this too. "I know what you were trying to do with Jay. I know your type. However, circumstances are, let's say, extenuating. You see for now, you've weaseled your way into our relationship. We're going to have to live with that but we need to lay down some ground rules."

Michele's face turned stern and the little girl was starting to tremble. She knew she was not going to rationalize her way out of it this time. She had stolen guys from others before, only to drop them later, leaving them to pick up the pieces when she tired of them, or when some new guy came along. She never had to deal with the repercussions like this.

"You're very cute, little Debbie. Even I can hardly resist. But I don't know whether to trust you or not. I should probably break every bone in your body right now." The little girl nearly pissed herself.

Michele continued, "Jay would certainly forgive me for accidentally dropping you off the table, for example. Or maybe accidentally dropping you down a running garbage disposal. How would you like that?"

Deb could only shake her head slowly.

"Or I could eat you. I'd have you digested before you grew. There would be no trace left of you. I doubt anyone would care. What do you think, huh?"

"Please don't eat me."

"Should I give you a chance?"

"Oh, yes. You should."

"Later on I'll shrink. Could I trust you then?"

"Yes, yes. You can trust me."

"And what about Jay? He'll shrink later too. What then?"

"I would be nice to him. I would. You'll see. I wouldn't hurt him."

"I think you're starting to realize that I can feel many things that he feels."

"Oh."

"I know you feel him too."

"I ... I do?"

"Don't try to deceive me."

"I'm not."

"I know you feel him. I've seen it."

"I don't know what that is."

"Think about it."

"I did feel different. It's new. I felt like ... like ..."

"Like you were having his orgasm?"

"Yeah."

"Like you had a penis of your own."

"Yeah. That's it."

"What do you think would happen if he got punched in the stomach?"

"Oh my God!"

"Exactly."

"I wouldn't like that. Really. And I don't mean that just because I could feel it."

"You don't?"

"No. I wouldn't want him to get hurt."

"And you know that he feels you too."

"He does?"

"Think about it again."

She chuckled. "He does."

"And you know he feels me."

"Ok. That makes sense."

"So, when I'm aroused, how do you think he feels?"

"Aroused."

"And when he feels aroused ..."

"You feel aroused."

"And who else?"

"I don't know. Who?"

"You can't be that dense."

The little girls expression crinkled as she thought.

"Oh. You mean I would feel aroused?"

"Bravo. So when I'm aroused..."

"That would mean he is, then I am."

"Ding, ding, ding. You win the boobie prize. I'll let you suck on my boobie later. Now when you're horny..."

"Then you are too?"

"Yep."

"Oh."

"And if I get hurt?"

"Then I would feel hurt?"

"Right. So what are you going to do?"

"Not hurt you?"

"Right again. And that is why I'm not going to hurt you."

"Thank you."

"Do you remember this past Thursday?"

"Yes. ... Oh. Oh, you mean ... THIS Thursday."

"Yep."

"You knew we did it, didn't you? You felt it."

"Yes, Deb. I did." It was a little white lie that she just told the little girl. She felt Jay's orgasms, but didn't know exactly why. At least not until yesterday. But it was ok if Deb believed that she knew all about it.

"I'm sorry."

"I should say you are. But what is done, is done. Right now we are a part of each other and we each share something."

"Shrinking?"

"Yep."

At this point, Deb didn't know what to say. She looked sad.

"I hope you understand that if anyone finds out it could be disastrous for all three of us."

"Oh, I won't tell anyone."

"I expect not. What if they find out when one of us is shrunk? They could easily take advantage of that. What if they killed one of us?"

"Oh no. That would not be good."

"No, it wouldn't. How would you feel if Jay were wacked?"

"Sad."

"You have no idea. So I hope you can keep your mouth shut."

"I will. I swear it."

"And you're going to have sex with No. Body. Else. But. Us. Understand?"

"Oh yes. I understand. I won't. I just want you and Jay."

"Very good. Because you know what?"

"What?"

"You're just the cutest little thing I've ever seen. And I've decided that if I have to share this with someone else besides Jay, then I'd want to share it with someone just like you."

"You would?", the little doll said, beaming.

"Yes. Now finish cleaning up.", Michele told her, right before pushing her head back down into the water.

The little girl came splashing up shaking water off of her a moment later. Michele grasped her in her fingers and started massaging the little girls body. It wasn't really a massage -- she was washing her -- but Deb felt like she was getting the first class spa treatment. Michele had her stand up.

"Hang on just a second.", Michele said as she stood up to get a glass of clean, warm water to rinse the little girl off. She turned and the little girl caught sight of the curve of Michele's ass from the side. It was huge. And it was sexy as hell. She started to get horny again.

Another thing Deb was starting to come to understand was that in her diminished state, she would get horny at the slightest provocation: the proverbial drop of a hat. The sun shining. The wind blowing. And especially being in the presence of a huge, sexy, ass looming far over her head. A girl's ass. Was this turning her into a lesbian? No, wait. She still got horny as fuck over Jay's dick. She realized that she was bi. That was it. Would she still be bi when she got big again?

She didn't want to get big. Maybe they were wrong. Maybe only Michele and Jay got big. She might just stay this way, right? It could happen. She prayed for that to happen. This time tomorrow she'd still be small. The thought made her dizzy. Then she was hit over the head with a hard stream of warm water. She nearly fell over.

"Pppppppppt!", she said, as she shook her head.

"There. All rinsed off?"

"I think so."

"Stay just like that for one second longer.", Michele said as she retrieved a clean dish towel. She wrapped Deb up in it to dry her off. Deb felt like a newborn being swathed in a blanket; the warmth of Michele's hands penetrated the cloth to keep the little girl from becoming chilly. There was more massaging as the bigger girl dried Deb.

All squeaky clean and dry, Deb was placed back on the table. As Michele stood back up, the sight before the little girl was awe inspiring. Gargantuan, alabaster thighs rose in front of her, topped by the sexiest, shaven, most enormous pussy that Deb had ever seen. She remembered how she was carried into that very love tunnel just a few minutes earlier. She was horny again and those minutes earlier seemed like hours. She wanted back in.

The little doll thought of trying to climb Michele's thighs to get back into her pussy, but she realized it was too high up for her. She tried to think of a plan to get there. Alas, Michele walked away, but only to get a wet cloth to clean up the mess that Jay had made on the cum covered table.

Being further away this time, Deb could get a much wider view of Michele as the big girl was getting the washcloth wet. The miniature doll felt her insides turn to jelly at the sight of Michele wearing only a towel. Was the tiny girl that sexy herself, she wondered? She had never really worn a towel on her head before and made a mental note to wrap her head up after her next shower and take a good look in the mirror. That is, if she ever grew back. She added to that mental note another item to stay naked after a shower for much longer. She never thought it could be so sexy. Sure, guys may have thought so, but she would be doing this for her own benefit next time, not theirs. Or maybe for Jay's benefit. Or Michele's. That thought made her warm all over. And horny. Michele felt it too.

The mini blonde bombshell -- or firecracker at this point -- watched Michele clean up the mess. She became a bit melancholy at the loss until she realized there was more where that came from. The picture in her mind of Jay's dick shooting off nearly brought her over the edge again. It was so surreal, yet beautiful: one of nature's processes at work at a colossal scale.

But then her spirits perked up when Jay walked back into the kitchen. He was dressed and the little doll felt a little sad that she wouldn't be seeing Jay's giant cock. Michele and Jay kissed and Michele went off to get dressed.

"So, how are you doing, Deb?"

"I'm good. What're we doing today?"

"I don't know. Whatever we do, I suppose we'll have to take you with us."

"Goody. I really don't want to be left alone." She reached her arms up to Jay and he gently grasped her around the torso and raised her to his face where he studied her.

"I can't get over how you feel when you've shrunk. It was the same with Michele."

"What did you two do when she was little?"

"It was surreal. I'd have never have believed it if I hadn't experienced it. She was still Michele, only smaller. Her face was the same Michele which just blew me away. Just like your's is doing now. You look just like the big Deb, only smaller. It's so freaky."

"Do you like that?"

"I told you before that you were gorgeous. You still are, just more endearing."

"Endearing?"

"You're just so cute, I want to keep you with me forever."

The little girl smiled. Deb had grown up with her mother, only seeing her father every other weekend. She adored him and had wished she could have had more time with him. He died three years after Deb turned eighteen. She still loved her mother and took after her in a lot of ways. She was taught how to dress and act sexy around the guys by mom. But she didn't feel the same way about her as she did her father. She blamed her mother for them splitting up.

The affections she had received from Michele and Jay were like pieces of the mother and father that she was missing growing up. Deb had no brothers or sisters -- she was an only child. Maybe Michele would be like a sister to her when she grew back to normal size; although she was hoping that wouldn't happen.

Pretty soon Michele walked out of the bedroom wearing jeans and a red, short sleeve blouse. You could still see her black, lacy brassiere underneath. Jay was dressed in business attire, except without the tie -- he never went home the night before to get a change of clothes.

"I got myself some coffee, Michele?", Jay said. "Want me to pour you a cup?"

"Sure. You know how I like it. How about a quick breakfast? I have some oatmeal packs, just add hot water. I'll make some toast too."

"Sounds good."

They ate breakfast while their precious little doll sat on the table and watched. She didn't want anything to eat or drink, obviously, but enjoyed watching the two giants, towering seventy five to hundred feet above her, at her scale, eat their breakfast. It was a wonderful sight and the little girl was ready for the rest of the day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Another long chapter that had to be split up, explaining lack of action. But that means more to come real soon.