- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The girls have a fun day of shopping. Not any sex in this chapter, but there will be in the next.

----- Saturday afternoon

"Let's go shopping today! You two game?"

"Sure.", Jay said while the little girl nodded excessively. "But can we stop at my place to change first?"

"No problem. You driving?"

"Sure."

"Let's get a change of clothes for Deb, just in case."

The little girl didn't want to think of that, but it was a good idea, lest Deb start growing earlier than they thought she would. She didn't want to be caught out naked. But the thought of being naked in front of everyone was turning her on. Nearly every thought was.

Michele grabbed some casual clothes with Deb's help, and off they went, stopping at Jay's place first. Deb rode inside Michele's bra curled up next to Michele's left bosom. While there, the little girl bathed herself in the closeness and warmth of the giantess and was comforted by the strong heartbeat. She could hear the rhythmic breathing in and out and wondered how her own breath would feel to someone as small. Even during Michele's walking, the up and down motions calmed the little girl. She wanted to stay here forever except she was next to a giant tit and therefore couldn't keep her mind off of her arousal.

"So, where to?", Jay asked after getting into the car after leaving his place.

"You know that craft store at the strip mall?"

"Yeah. Want to start there?"

"Yep."

When they arrived at the store Michele took the tiny little gal out and gave her to Jay.

"I'm only going to be a few minutes, but I think you'd be bored with me in there. Hold Deb while I shop."

"I'm good with that.", he said. Jay was still sitting in the driver's seat and set little Deb on the seat between his legs. She immediately gave his crotch a hug. It didn't take but a second or two when Deb noticed through his jeans, that his member was growing.

"Oh my God.", the little girl thought as she felt it grow, "This is so cool." Feeling Jay's dick getting bigger and harder was such a rush for her and she tried to press herself against his member harder, then she involuntarily started humping the growing bulge. Jay's dick was becoming uncomfortable for him so he readjusted himself. But the little whore reached for the top of his zipper and pulled. It wouldn't budge; it was a little too tight in the crotch and Jay would have to relax even for him to zip it down.

"Hey, stop that. We could get into trouble.", he said.

"But I want to see."

Jay took a look around the parking lot then undid his belt and top button. Holding his jeans and boxers out in front, he dropped the little girl into his pants without looking down and with as little movement as possible for fear that someone would see him and think that he was masturbating in public.

While in the craft store, Michele bought some green felt material, crepe paper and brass wire and was ready to go. She could feel Jay's arousal while in the store and knew something was up. When she got back to the car she asked where Deb was and Jay looked down to his crotch; Michele could see Deb moving around from the outside, the humps in the front of his jeans moving back and forth in a rhythm. It didn't take too much imagination to figure out what the little gal was doing.

"Jay? Are you going to be able to drive?"

"Sure. Just give me a minute, or rather give Deb a minute. I don't think she wants to be interrupted."

Michele gave the bump in Jay's pants -- the one that represented Deb's ass -- a push. That did it for Deb; she came once again. The rhythm was replaced with a vibration. Michele laughed but Jay could barely control himself, however, he held on until the little slut in his pants had come down from her high. Then they were back on the road.

They ended up at the mall with the little girl in Michele's bra again. She whispered down to the little doll riding in her bra, "Ok now, no peeking. We wouldn't want anyone to see you. Got it?"

Deb stuck her arm out of the top Michele's bra and gave her a thumbs up. With the dark bra and red shirt, the little one could not see outside. She wished that Michele had worn something a little lighter so she would be able to see, but had to be content with hiding where she was.

They did some more shopping. Actually, that's inaccurate: Michele did some shopping. The other two were just along for the ride. Jay was bored. Deb amused herself by humping Michele's tit. She had several more orgasms in the mall before they ate. All could feel it, of course and they knew what the little girl was doing in there.

At one point Michele was trying on a matching bra and panty set at one of those fancy lingerie stores in the mall. Jay could only wait outside. Michele had placed the tiny girl on the settee as she tried on the bra and panties. Deb was instantly aroused as Michele undressed. When the bigger girl had finished changing and arranging the new underwear she turned to the mirror to inspect the fit then to Deb to ask her opinion.

"Oh, my. You are hot, girl. I like that color on you.", Deb told her.

It was a flesh colored set and was very see-thru. Deb looked up to see Michele's nipples through the flimsy fabric. The little girl was becoming too excited. She reached down between her legs and started playing with herself again, the whole time watching the bigger girl which made Michele smile. The thought occurred to her that she was the object of Deb's fascination so much that the little girl was actually playing with herself. The girl who had hardly ever said a word to her, now five inches tall, was making Michele feel wonderful about herself. Maybe a thanks to Jay is in order for doing this to Deb, she thought.

Michele had an idea: she picked up the little girl and placed her in her bra right at the center and turned toward the mirror. The little doll was trapped by Michele's bra right around the chest just below her boobs, at the intersection of the brassiere's cups, her arms hanging over the clasp and her legs below. Michele thought it amusing and gave a little snicker. Deb saw herself in the mirror and for the first time could truly appreciate how small she had become.

"Oh, oh! Michele.", the little girls said, "Do me a favor, please?"

"Yes, hun?"

"Pick me up in your hand and bring me closer to the mirror."

Michele did as asked. The little girl looked at herself up and down. She put a hand on each breast, pushed them in then let go. She did it again and watched them bounce.

"Michele, do you see that?"

"What?"

"My breasts. They're perky."

"They sure are."

"This is so cool. I always wanted them to stick out more."

"They stick out just fine, Deb."

"But not when I'm big."

"Oh yes they do."

"When I wear bras, sure."

"I know you go braless sometimes. They stick out even then."

"But they're not perky."

"I'm sure they're perkier than mine."

"No. Really. Maybe now, but when I'm big they sag."

"I can't believe they sag that much."

"Maybe not too much, but I can pass the pencil test."

"I'm sure you can. That doesn't mean they're not special."

"Special? You think my breasts are special?"

"Oops. I shouldn't have said that. Ok, yes, I do think so. I think every girl in the office envies your breasts, Deb, not to mention all the guys salivating over them."

"They do?"

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed the girls checking you out."

"Maybe I get too wrapped up in the guy's stares."

"I guess they are a little blatant about it. When you're in the room they don't notice any of us other girls."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Really?"

The little girl sighed, "No, I'm not. I really like it -- you know, being the center of attention and all that."

"You're my center of attention right now."

"Yay!", the little girl said, jumping up and nearly falling off Michele's palm.

"Be careful, hun."

"I'm sorry. I was excited."

"That's ok. You had me worried there for a second."

"You're so good to me. Even after what I did with Jay."

"I've been in your position before, Deb, being small. I can empathize. Although, I don't think I've ever been as excited as you are. Except maybe that last time with Jay."

"He treats me good too. If it's any consolation, I actually like him. He's not like the others you know."

"Just remember, he's mine."

The little girl had a pouty look on her face. That is, until Michele said, "But I don't mind sharing with you." That brought back the little doll's smile.

"Are you going to buy that set?"

"The bra and panties? Maybe. What do you think?"

"I think Jay will love it. It makes you look sexy."

"I'll buy it then. Let's go."

"But don't you want to shop more?"

"More?"

"Yes, please. I always loved shopping for sexy underwear. And now I can do it with you."

"Well, we shouldn't keep Jay waiting."

"He won't mind."

But poor Jay did mind. He was out in the store looking bored. One of the sales ladies seeing this, struck up a conversation like they were trained to do.

"Is your friend trying on some of our lingerie in the dressing room?"

"Oh yes, they are. I'm completely bored."

"They?"

"No. I mean she. Michele. That is. Her."

"I see.", the sales lady said, her suspicions aroused.

"We were with Michele's friend earlier. I think she's still shopping. In the mall. Somewhere. Today. I mean right now. In the mall. That's they. Er, that was they. Uh, them."

"Ok. Do you remember which room your friend, what did you say her name was?"

"Michele."

"Yes, Michele then. Do you know which room Michele is using?"

"No. I didn't watch her go in."

"Ok. Well, we'll keep an eye out for her and let her know you're out here."

"Oh, she knows."

The sales lady notified the other employees, just in case. Even though most guys were uncomfortable in a lingerie shop Jay seemed to be a little too uncomfortable. When Michele emerged from the dressing room eyes were on her; those eyes being at the top of a wall behind a two-way mirror. A place where the whole store, and Michele in particular, could be watched.

The security detail behind the mirror watched her intently with binoculars. Every move of her hand, every twist and turn, every head and eye movement was scrutinized. Security saw something, maybe.

"Shhhhhh. Shhhhhht.", the radio blared as it came to life. "Perch one to base. Perch one base."

"Base here. What's up?"

"Do we sell toys? Specifically figurines or dolls?"

"No. We don't. Why?"

"Never mind. Perch one, out."

Michele picked up a small pile of outfits this time and went back to the dressing room. She would model them for the little girl standing on the settee. First up: a black lacy teddy.

"Not bad, Michele. But do you know what would be even better? One with a plunge that goes to your waist."

"Oh, my. To my waist?"

"Yep. Past your belly button."

"I'm not sure I could pull that off."

"Oh, trust me, girl. You can too pull it off."

Then she had a matching black kimono to go with it.

"Oh, Michele. I take it back. That outfit with the kimono is sexy. It's you."

"You think?"

"Yes. You have to get that."

Michele hadn't had any reason until now to get any sexy lingerie. But now she had a man to look good for and the encouragement from the little girl was really making her feel good. She put the teddy and kimono aside.

The next thing to try on was a corset that Deb had convinced her to pick out.

"Deb? This has no front to it!"

"I know. It's hot."

"I need a bra."

"I bet Jay would like it better without the bra."

She thought for a second and then put the corset in a separate pile. This was the "maybe reconsider, but mostly not" pile.

She tried on another bra and panty set. The panties were granny panties and after disapproval from Deb, the set was thrown into the third, "do not buy" pile.

And so it went for what seemed like hours to Jay. The ladies out on the floor realized that Jay really was stuck while waiting for Michele. That meant that they had a customer who would probably buy lots of stuff. One of the sales ladies offered to buy him a drink if he went out to get them something to drink too. They would watch for Michele, so he figured, why not.

Jay arrived back a few minutes later with a drink tray with four drinks for the sales team that day. He didn't mind one bit -- it broke up the monotony. Michele was still trying things on.

Finally, she came out and handed the "no buy" pile to one of the ladies, but still had a sizable pile of lingerie that she was buying.

"Gosh, Michele. How much are you getting?"

"It's my money, Jay. Besides, I think you're going to like it."

Michele was having a great time and so was Deb. Deb didn't have too many close girl friends, or even just plain girl friends, and come to think of it, not too many guy friends that she was close with either -- and certainly none that would go shopping with her. She decided that shopping with Michele was one of her new favorite things.

Michele also picked up a pair of dark red yoga pants and a fleece warmup outfit in addition to the lingerie. Things were rung up and paid for and they found themselves at another clothing store. She bought a new midi dress for work and a party dress that Deb convinced her to get. It was great having Deb along, but expensive.

The last thing Michele picked up was a tote to take the place of her purse. This one was lined with a suede like microfiber fabric -- any little people inside would feel nice and comfy. It was stylish yet not over the top and much bigger than the purse she carried. She couldn't wait to try it out and as soon as they left the store Michele found a rest room, grabbed a stall, locked it and took out the tote and dropped Deb in.

"Aw, I really hate being out of your bra."

"But you're making me and Jay horny, Deb. You've had several orgasms over the past couple hours. We need a break."

"Alright. But don't keep me here too long. Ok?"

"Ok, hun. I promise."

It was time for dinner. Jay wanted a submarine sandwiches. Michele wanted seafood at one of the restaurants in the mall. They had seafood.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter finds them back at home playing.