- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Later that night.

----- Saturday evening

It was rather late when they made it back home from shopping and eating. Michele and Jay were a bit tired but the little doll still wanted to play.

"My feet are killing me.", Michele said taking off her shoes.

"But, you don't even wear heels.", came the reply from the little gal on the coffee table.

"So?"

"So wait until you wear heels. Then your feet will be killing you."

"Pfffft. They still hurt."

"Would you like me to massage them, dear?", Jay asked.

"Oh, would you? That would be delightful.", Michele said with a smile.

Michele sat on the couch as the little girl watched intently at the giant rubbing the giantesses feet. The scene stirred something inside the the little girl and she discerned something new to her: feet were sexy. And colossal feet were colossally sexy.

"My turn.", she said, jumping up and down on the coffee table. "My turn. Let me, let me."

Jay looked at her quizzically. Michele figured if she wanted to then why not. So the little foot fetishist was placed on the floor next to Michele's towering appendages that were splayed out in front of her.

The minuscule naked figurine walked over to one ankle and straddled it. She wrapped her arms around Michele's foot reaching for her tootsies but her arms could barely fit around each edge. And then she started humping the gigantic foot.

The tiny girl's hips were like a little toy motor. Her head was turned sideways pressed against the top of Michele's foot just under the dinner plate sized toes, and the little girl's feet dangled on either side of Michele's ankle. She was riding it like sitting in a saddle with her crotch right up against the junction of Michele's ankle and top of her enormous foot.

"Oh, my. Jay, this feels really good.", Michele said.

Not to be left out of the action, Jay started sucking the toes right above the pocket sized trollop's little head. However, the little trollop was too busy doing what little trollops do to notice. Her juices were coating Michele's feet which made her sliding back and forth that much easier. She ground her hips harder into the gargantuan foot. The little one had given herself many orgasms this day, but it had been hours since she was able to have her own flesh up against another. It is so much better that way, even if that flesh is just a foot; a tremendously sexy, humongous foot to ride on.

Jay eventually found his way to the other foot and was massaging it while at the same time sucking on Michele's toes. Michele was in heaven, her feet being manipulated by not one but two people. Or how about one and a hundredth people to be exact? One hundred and one percent, perhaps?

When the little doll orgasmed, both Michele and Jay let out moans. They had been feeling the little girl's climaxes throughout the day but hadn't experienced relief themselves. It was finally their time.

Michele picked the tiny figure of a girl off her ankle and set her down next to her foot then stood up.

"Oh. My. Gawd.", the little girl declared as the behemoth form of Michele rose before her.

"What's wrong?"

"This is the first I've seen all of you from the floor. You're even more gigantic from down here."

"Would you like me to put you up on the table, hun?"

"No. I want to experience this. Are you going to take your clothes off here?"

Michele and Jay looked at each other. It was no secret to the little doll what they were each thinking.

"Sure. Why not?", Michele said as her and Jay started stripping. When Michele took off her bra she dropped it over the tiny figure. Her and Jay had a good laugh as Deb reappeared from underneath shortly after.

"Hey!", the itty-bitty sweetheart exclaimed.

"You look so cute, hun. I can barely stand it."

The little girl walked back over to the bra and picked it up as best she could -- it was a bit heavy for her little arms -- to place it against her own chest. She looked down inspecting it.

"Nope. Not my size.", she said, whereupon all three cracked up.

"I envy your little boobs right now, hun. You don't need a bra as firm as they are like that."

"I know. I love them just like this."

"Well, I have a surprise for you later, honey."

"You do?"

"Yes, but it's a surprise. You'll have to be patient."

"Oh goody.", the little doll said jumping up and down. "I like surprises."

The two bigger ones resumed undressing and when they were naked, they kissed. The little doll had to move back away to get an angle where she was able to see the kiss. Her insides were stirring again. She wanted to be in the center of that kiss but decided for now that the view of the kiss so far up in the air was worth staying on the ground for a few moments longer. The giants started walking toward the bedroom.

"Hey, what about me?", Deb shouted from the floor.

"What if we do it here in the living room?", Jay asked Michele. "For Deb's sake."

Michele gave her assent then Jay maneuvered her over to the couch. She was facing it bent over with her left knee up on the couch seat and her right leg on the floor. Jay was about to enter her from behind when little Deb tapped on Michele's right ankle. She looked down.

"What is it, hun?"

"Can you put me on the couch?"

"Sure."

Now the little girl had a front row seat to a pair of titans ready to fuck right in front of her. She was excited beyond comprehension. The mini lady sat back with her legs splayed in front of her, leaning back on her left hand, her right kneading her teensy little, sopping wet, hot cunt.

High above her was the humongous dampness that was Michele's pussy. She watched as Jay steadily guided his immense dick into it. The sight nearly made the little girl feint as she remembered her ride on the giant cock this morning. In it went, slowly. Then out it came partway. Then in again. And out. And in. And out. It was like the watch on a pendulum, hypnotizing the little girl into a meditative state. She could smell their sex; feel their heat. The touch of the couch transmitted the beat of their rhythm to her body. It all made her delirious with anticipation.

She craned her neck back closing her eyes. Michele started to moan so the little girl opened them again and saw a magnificent sight far above: every time Jay would thrust into Michele, her tits would wave. They weren't humongous tits -- to them anyway -- so they didn't swing back and forth as whoppers do. Nevertheless, they would still sway slightly, like a tidal wave forcing them to and fro. The sight was like looking up into heaven as far as Deb was concerned.

The little girl was close to another climax. However, she wanted to last with the giants so she slowed herself. Michele's head was leaning on the back of the couch, her hands at each side next to her, holding onto the top, her eyes closed and mouth open. Deb couldn't see Jay's face, but it didn't matter; all she needed to see at this moment was his mammoth cock pounding Michele.

When the time came, the little doll could see Michele's 'O' face but didn't need to to know that they were both cumming -- she could feel Jay's climax deep inside her. The little harlot diddled her twat faster and all three came at the same time.

When it was over Michele collapsed headfirst, onto the couch nearly squishing the little girl. Deb rolled out of the way quickly, just being missed by the giantesses enormous tits. Jay sat back on the couch on the other side of Michele.

They were all spent but slowly came to the land of the living.

"You all ready for bed?", Michele asked.

"No!", the little girl said. "I want to play some more."

"I'm too pooped now.", Jay told her. "It's hard work waiting for you girls to finish shopping."

"You just wait until she wears what she bought."

"Shush, Deb. He'll find out soon enough."

The little girl giggled. It was soooo cute to hear her giggle.

"Do you have to go to bed yet?"

"I tell you what, people. How about some wine? Jay?"

"Sure. Booze would be good right about now. Got any bourbon?"

"No. Just wine."

"Alright. Wine with be fine. Hey, get it? Wine? Fine?"

"Ugh.", the two girls groaned.

Michele disappeared then returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses. It seemed they were going to stay up a little longer, at least. Jay opened the bottle with the opener and poured the glasses. They toasted and drank. Michele and Jay were starting to feel a bit tipsy having downed the wine so fast. They had another glass each.

"What about me?", the little girl on the table said.

"Here you go.", Jay told her, picking the little girl up and plopping her down in his glass. It was a sight to see: her ass was sitting on the bottom of the glass, legs sticking up out the top, her head just below the rim of the glass, and buried in wine up to her shoulders. She gave them a pouty face.

"I can't move.", the little girl struggled to say, splashing the wine with her hands as best she could; it was nearly impossible for her to move her arms. Both of the giants were now in stitches. Michele fell off the couch and was literally rolling on the floor.

Jay put the glass to his mouth, opened the little girls legs a bit, tipped the glass and had a sip of wine. He held the wine glass up above his head to the light.

"Hmm. Not bad. A hint of feminine nectar. Sassy, yet very sexy, with a bold, beautiful body."

Michele was incapacitated, stuck to rolling on the floor with fits of laughter. Jay sucked on one of the little girls feet that were sticking out of the top of the glass. Deb's expression immediately changed from her pouty face to something completely different: her eyes opened wide and her lips formed a little 'o'.

"Oo. Oo. What're you doing?"

"I'm doing what I just did to Michele."

"Don't stop."

Jay sucked some more on her little pixie feet, then had another sip of wine. As the wine level was going down, the angle of tip was a little greater with each subsequent sip. The little girl's world was literally being rocked and the wine fumes were intoxicating her.

Realizing this, Jay tilted the glass, ever so carefully, the other way until the wine level was up to the little girl's mouth. She took a big sip.

"Mmm. This wine tastes good, Michele. I like it."

Jay had another little sip, then gave another 'big' one to the little girl in the glass. They alternated like that drinking Jay's glass of wine.

Michele was, by this time, able to extricate herself from the floor and was pulling herself up to the couch. When she took the last gulp a little hiccup came from Jay's glass. Back to the floor Michele fell, laughing uncontrollably yet again.

It seemed like mere seconds rather than the minutes that the level of wine in Jay's glass had fallen to the bottom of the glass covering only half of the little wine girl's ass. Jay went for another sip and as he tipped the glass and his head back, wine girl fell onto his face.

"Aaaaaah!", she screamed.

But Jay had been ready. He held her against his face with his other hand as he pulled the wine glass away. Then he started licking her all over to clean the wine off, especially in her nether regions.

The combination of the wine and the humongous tongue -- bigger than Michele's -- licking her from crotch to face was too much. She came in an instant.

Michele had poured herself another glass of wine and was taking a sip when it happened. She nearly choked when she felt it.

Jay put the little pixie, more than half drunk by now, back into his glass. This time her head was sticking out as were her arms as they rested on the rim of the glass. Her legs were scrunched up inside the glass with her knees up against her chest. He filled the glass with the last of the wine.

The little girl used her hands to feed herself wine. As the glass was tilted she was better able to keep herself from tumbling out since her legs could brace her against the inside of the glass. However, this didn't work as well as one would think, due to the fact the that little girl was becoming ever more inebriated.

As the glass would rock forward when Jay took a sip, the little girl's head would swim. It got so bad that she didn't know whether she was right side up or upside down. The glass was little less than half empty when she fell out this time. Jay got a face full of wine along with the little drunkard.

Jay wasn't so fast this time and the little girl nearly fell off his wine covered face. Michele was laughing on the floor again. She picked herself up, her legs a little wobbly by now.

"Let me help.", she said as she gave Jay a kiss, the little girl smooshed between their faces. They were careful not to let the little one fall. Michele started licking Jay's face.

"Mmmm. You taste so good, Jay."

"Yes. We have a little extra to our kisses now."

"Thash right.", little wine girl on Jay's face said. "I'm a little (((hiccup))) exshra."

"I think you're a little shitfaced, Deb.", Michele said.

"And we're dollfaced."

"Ugh.", the girls groaned yet again at Jay's attempt at humor.

Michele and Jay were so close to each other during this conversation that their noses were touching. The little girl had straddled across the bridges of their noses, and the vibrations of their speech coupled with the sprits she had just inhaled (literally and figuratively) were bringing her to a trancelike state.

"This must be what heaven is like.", thought the little one as she leaned against Jay's face and lost herself in the couple's kisses.

They had finished off the bottle of wine and with the little girl content and the other two weary from the day, it was time for bed.
Chapter End Notes:

More fun to come. Or will the little girl start to grow?