- Text Size +
Light slivered through the little hole, illuminating a tiny eye, irises a soft dark green, and pupils moving around in excited anxiety, hoping to catch a glimpse of who was soon to enter the peepholes vision. A soft but rhythmic and deep thumping rang through the tiny man's chest as he awaited the arrival of the woman he had been living with for years now. To his knowledge, she had no idea of his presence, giving him ample opportunity to admire her body when he had first moved into his living space. But as the years had gone by, he had grown not just into perversion like he had once intended to but instead, through cumulative days and days of just watching and observing her attitude and mannerisms, had fallen in love with the woman on the other side of the wall.

A creak of the front door awoke his tiny mouse ears, flipping in the air sending a small gust of dust from the wood he rested near to fly into the air as if it were a magical pixie dust. His small, light pink tail perked up at the interest of the figure emerging out from the frame. In the figures frame, it carried boxes and bags, many of them in a shiny metallic paper and a gratuitous bow at the top of the of every box. If he squinted his eyes from this distance, he could just make out the figures on the metallic paper that shaped the boxed. Some deer-looking creatures with red plums for noses, or maybe just red noses, couldn’t tell from his distance. A man with a white beard and a grin that was grown with confidence. And throughout the boxes were palettes of White, Red, and Green, and a few boxes a select gold or purple. But he detracted from whatever curiosity the boxes had held for him to the glowing face of the lady, who was talking on the small rectangle she seems to carry with her all the time, having it held to her shoulder by his head while she is struggling to hold the presents, shut the door, take off her shoes and continue her conversation at the same time. It put a light smile and soft giggle to the little mouse-man to see a comedic struggle so likened to her. The door closed, and her conversation moving to an end, she left the frame of vision, as the little mouse-man pushed himself up to go and move to a place where he could see her in the next room.

The small man moved his body underneath a small barrier, light slowly watching upon his face as he stared into the room the lady was in, with her boxes now set upon the ground, with her touching and moving her fingers along the small brick held in her opposing hand. She seemed very occupied with whatever she was pressing, so the small mouse of a man took the moment to poke his head a little further through, sensing that their wouldn’t be any danger posed to him at the moment. Staring outside his tiny home in the walls of her house, he watched her move and sway and do her daily things, pausig only ever to adjust his body and move between different small sections of the inner wall as she moved among the house. This dance had become a recent tradition to him, watching the comings and goings of the lady who occupied the home. And the small man, mouse ears soft and tail lengthy, would consistently and with good cheer watch her. And in his mind all throughout, he would dream and be in deep meditation, with his subconscious focus forever hoping to maybe fall in love and spend time with this lady. And if love was too much of an oddity between the two, there could always be the hope that she would keep him and hold him alongside her, maybe as a pet or toy, or at least something that would have both a close proximity and a personal meaning to the giantess in whose home he abided within.
But that idea was absurdity at its highest. Why would she bother with lowly, tiny, and useless him. Still, that hope fleshed his mind deeply, and his heart filled deep with hope and curiosity had decided that, on the upcoming day of ‘Krismus’, or whatever he had been overhearing her say over the past many weeks, that he would try and present himself to her. Maybe under the guise of the ‘hollyday seeson’, would he be taken in much easier and with much more care by this giant woman. It was a risk, but one which filled him with vigor and a rigorous love for the absolute stranger who had no idea he existed, on the other side of the wall.


Tiny Small Mouse Man
In Hopeless Love of Large Kind
Meets Hungered Demise

A Hayden Haiku
Chapter End Notes:
Merry (late) Christmas Michelle! More coming soon.