- Text Size +
Story Notes:
sclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
It was friday. Thirty minutes till lunch time and it was extremely stressfull. I couldn't take the pressure it was to overwhelming. Waiting for the test results from our teachers. She began passing them out. She walked casually by my desk dropping the envelope containing my grades inside. I proceed to open it and wait a moment before doing it in hopes that it will improve my odds. I then open the envelope along with the rest of the classroom. I look at my grade. 100% this is awsome.I look around and see for kids go quiet looking at their grades. They start to sweat from being nervous. The first test of the year and they we kind of lucky that they had it in Miss Linco's classroom. She offered the secound choice which was kind of good but also kind of bad. I know personally. Because I took the secound choice. I am the only one who can say I survived it. Miss Linco walks up to the front of the class room and walks behind the counter in the front. She looks at the classroom and smiles. "Well I know that some of you have failing grades. Which means in a few minutes your going to be leaving for the lunch room to be eaten by your friends. But. There is a secound option." She bends down and takes out a bowl of salsa from behind the counter. She then sets it on the table along with the shrinking device used by teachers to take care of students who miss behave. "  You can either take the option of certain death. Or take a chance. I hold here a bowl of salsa and my shrinking device. This is a little game to save your lives and heres how it works. I shrink you and place you in this bowl of salsa. Then I pick three of your fellow class mates and give them chips to eat the salsa. Their main goal is to eat you. They have till lunch time to do this. If they don't and you survive then you move on to stage 2. Where you have to keep your self from being eaten by me. I will have five minutes to do this. So. I know the people who are failing. Please raise your hand if you want to take the chance of being left alive." she finnished her little announcement and waited for the students to decide. The four students all rose their hands: Rachel, Kathryn(my girlfriend.), mike(an old friend), and Jeffery a kid I didn't know. "Alright please step forward." They walked up to the front of the classroom and were shrunk by Miss Linco's device. "Alright lets see. Zack, Lisa, and Chelsea take the bowl and the bag of chips to the table in the corner at the back of the classroom." I couldn't believe she called on me. Which was a surprise. I walked up with the two girls Lisa and Chelsea and grabbed the bowl of salsa. Lisa grabbed the chips. Tostitos Scoops and we walked over to the table and set them down. "So are you guys going to the party tonight?" asked lisa grabing a chip and sending it down to try and catch one of the students on her chip. Missing of course. Then chelsea did the same only this time managing to scoop up  Jeffery. She quickly shoved him and the chip into her mouth and began chewing. I had no idea if she swallowed him whole or if she had just grinded him up with her teeth. "Of course I am going what about you zack?" she asked me. "Well I don't know I want to but I have to get my car repaired since that stupid bitch backed into it." I answered. "O yea. I remember that. Didn't you shrink and swallow her for that?" she replied. "Yeah, I knew she had a low D on one of her test grades so I shrank and ate her because I was so angry with her. What was wierd was that she didn't die till four days later." I said. "O I have had something like that before. One time I shrank jack and swallowed him whole. He was moving around inside me for three weeks before he finally died." she said. "So you were the one who ate the quarterback?" asked Chelsea. I stopped listening and focused in on one of the students in the pasta. I took a chip and sent it after who ever it was and captured them on the chip. I then brought it up to my mouth to eat it. I noticed it was Kathryn and she was crying. "Please Zack! Don't eat me please! I am still a human being you can't do this!" she kept screaming. It was getting annoying so I just shoved her in my mouth and let her lay in there for a while. I enjoyed doing that for some reason. Then after a few secounds I just got tired and chewed her up and swallowed her and the rest of the chip. Then Miss Linco showed up behind us. "Its lunch time looks like its my turn guys." She reached over to the bag of chips infront of me and took out a chip. Then sent it into the salsa and caught both Mike and Rachel on her chip with one try. Then she lived it up to her lips. I watched as she carefully sucked them up from the chip and into her mouth. Then swallow them whole. The bell rang. "Right on que." she said. Then we all left for lunch. I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table with my friends. "So Wheres Kathryn?" asked Matt. I patted my stomach and said. "She failed her test so I am single again.". "Awsome. So she took Miss Lincos game instead of the cafeteria?" Asked Ike. I nodded my head for a yes. Matt picked up a shrunken class mate and ate him. "Sick dude how can you two eat other guys?" I asked. "What its not like it matters." replied Matt. I couldn't stand eating men they were.... To stretchy. Evana walked up to the table and sat down. "Zack made a snack out of kathryn." said Ike. "Are you serious? She failed that test?" she asked in astonishment. "Hey I tried to help her." said I. Evan looked at me kind of wierd and then picked up a guy from her tray and quickly shoved him in her mouth. Then swallowed. I then realized that this was a very dangerous world.
                            To be Continued.
Chapter 2 preview: "Come on Matt. Just let her do it we got the new injections from Steve so you won't get hurt." Said Alice. "How do you know that Steve is a fucking wierdo he could have lied just to get someone killed." said Matt. "Come on Matt let me swallow you." she kept begging mat. "Fine then. Zack let me do it to you please?" she said, "Err. Fine but throw me up the after five minutes alright?" I said.
Chapter End Notes:
Chapter two coming soon.