- Text Size +

Brandon woke up panicked, he didn’t know where he was or how he got there. He could only feel a giant cloth on top of him. He crawled and crawled getting to the edge as he crawled out he looked around and noticed he was in his younger sister’s room, Pamela. He looked down to realize he was completely naked. He needed to get her attention, so she could help him. He looked around quickly noticing she wasn’t in her room, he ran over to the edge of her bed looking down it looked like it was miles down. He didn’t want to chance it so he looked for some soft ground only to see her clothes. He ran over and looked down. Should he look for another way down? He thought to himself. As he was thinking he heard the door open, shocked from the noise he slipped down falling hard into the pile of clothes. He looked up and saw it was his sister wrapped in a towel with her hair wet. He bit his lip, she had the nicest body with a big butt and nice curvy shape with brown hair and blue eyes. She walked in and locked the door behind her as she slipped the towel off and used it to dry her hair. He kept staring completely in tranced by her as he started to grow hard. She started to walk towards him as he shook his head. I need to get out of here, he thought to himself only to fall after trying to take a step. He looked back at his foot which was stuck in her lace panties. He turned and started to pull on it but was too late as he felt his world shift as she picked him and her panties up. He felt himself fall once more as he looked up, he saw her perfect ass and her wet pussy directly above him. He struggled once more only to give up after seeing both off her towering legs fall on each side. He looked up and watch himself fly towards her quickly realizing he was in the back. She pulled them up tightly around her ass as she checked herself out in the mirror as she gave herself a little wedgie smiling. She loved how her ass looked as she gave it a little smack. She didn’t realize that when she did that she pulled her brother halfway into her asshole and the little slap was enough to force him completely inside her. She bit her lip as she started to get turned on. Weird she thought I like it when my boyfriend, Nathan, fucks me in the ass but this feels really good. She pulled her panties out of her crack hoping it would go away but for some reason she kept getting hornier. She slipped on a loose t-shirt and left her room, checking if anyone was home. She checked every room but found no one and after one phone call that Brandon couldn’t hear, she went back to her room and laid down removing her shirt. She was really horny now as she started to massage her breasts she slowly slipped off her panties. She slowly started to rub her clit as she bit her lip in anticipation. She massaged it faster and faster circling around her clit. Not being able to hold back anymore she slips two fingers inside her wet pussy as she moans, squeezing Brandon who is still stuck in her ass. As she fingers herself, her walls are pushed into his tiny body and massages him and his cock making him moan deep inside of her. She turned over on her front pointing her butt in the air as she fingered harder getting close to cumming. She couldn’t hear her boyfriend walk in over the sounds of her moaning as he got undressed eager to join her. He bit his lip, it seemed like his favorite hole was free as he suddenly forced his cock deep into her ass smacking her clit with his balls making her cum suddenly gripping Brandon on her boyfriend’s cock. He let out a soft moan as he gripped her waist forcing his cock in and out of her tight hole. She loved this feeling, his hard-throbbing cock forcing it’s way inside of her almost as if she was his little toy. She turned to see her boyfriend thrusting deep in and out of her as she pushed back on his cock forcing it deeper with each thrust. Brandon, on the other hand was forced in-between his cock and her tight walls as his entire body was massaged by them having sex. Brandon felt the heat increase as both him and his sister came together this time. Nathan bit his lip seeing cum squirt out of Pamela’s tight pussy. He pulled out of her ass pulling Brandon into his cock’s tip only leaving his head out as he was about to thrust inside her pussy. She stopped him and gave him a condom. Not today she said, as she turned around still really horny. He opened it and handed it to her as she used her mouth to wrap it around his hard member trapping Brandon inside. He moaned as he couldn’t wait any longer he picked her up, and then forced her down onto his cock bouncing her up and down. She loved this helpless feeling as he had his way with her using her as just a toy, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he fucked her deeper and faster. He bit her neck as he felt his cock throb getting closer to cumming as Brandon felt his cock about to cum from being massaged by Nathan’s cock and Pamela’s pussy at the same. Nathan bit Pamela’s neck hard as he came into the condom forcing Brandon inside as he was covered in Nathan’s cum as Pamela’s clenched around him and his cock from her orgasm as Brandon came with them. Nathan slowly pulled his cock out with the condom as the condom dangled off his cock full of cum and Brandon barely floating in it as she pulled it off with her mouth she pushed her tongue inside the condom pulling Brandon and the cum out she opened her mouth to show her boyfriend. He smiled and said “not good enough toy” as he forced his cock down her throat forcing the cum and Brandon down her throat.

 

Chapter End Notes:

i hope to add more to this story but it's a short one and not meant for length just for fun.