- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for all the kind reviews, everyone!

 

“This is ridiculous,” Rick said to himself. He was firmly rooted to the ground, staring ahead of him. Before him, the soles of Naomi’s bare feet towered into the air. The area between her legs seemed like a great canyon that ended far off in the distance. Rick could see what must have been her panties inside of her white nightgown, though he was quick to avert his eyes. Above and beyond that, past two mountains, Rick could barely see Naomi’s face. She was propped up against the headboard of the bed, squinting down at him.

He had laughed at the idea when she suggested it, thinking it was a joke. But she had only stared back in complete seriousness. And for some unknowable reason, Rick agreed. He had to admit, he was unsure why she wanted to do this. What possible enjoyment could she get out of having a being she could barely feel walk all over her?

“You better get going,” Naomi called down to him, shaking him from his thoughts. “You’ve got a long walk ahead of you.”

Rick sighed, and stared back at the soles. He had never really been into rock climbing, but even if he had, he would still be dumbfounded on how to approach this obstacle. He slowly moved toward her right foot, looking up at Naomi’s toes up above: the flags that marked the summit of this mountain. He placed a hand on the remarkably smooth heel, and dragged his hand across the foot. He heard a soft murmur from Naomi.

“That feels pretty good,” she said. “Keep doing that, whatever you’re doing…”

Rick laughed. He was amazed that she could feel him this well. He put his other hand on the heel, and began sliding both hands across her smooth and soft sole. He then began kneading the surface of it with his knuckles. After some time of that, he flattened his palms against her foot, and roughly pushed and slowly moved his hands around, eliciting even more murmurs of pleasure from Naomi.

“Thank you,” she said. Rick peeked his head out from the side of her foot, still just able to see her face. Her eyes were closed, and she was smiling. “Maybe you could do the other one, too? But later…not right now. You should start climbing.”

Ah, yes, that. Rick rested his forehead against the sole, then looked back up. Finally, pushed his right hand against the sole, and grabbed at it. He could grab just the tiniest bit of flesh as a handhold, although he wasn’t sure if it was enough. He continued to grab it to see if it bothered Naomi, but she seemed not to notice. He let go, and reached even higher, grabbing at the flesh again. And he pulled himself up.

He was not exactly in peak physical condition, and his thin arms began quivering as he slowly pulled his body up from the ground. He grabbed on to his makeshift handhold with his second hand and tried pushing all of his weight on to it, but he could not keep his grip, and ended up falling. He bounced upon reaching the ground and slammed face first into her sole, groaning with pain.

“Rick? What’s wrong?” Naomi asked. He walked out from behind her foot, and made as exaggerated a shrug as he could so that she could see. “You can’t get up?” she asked. She then chuckled. “Well, that put an end to that pretty quick. Here, let me help.”

She bent forward, reached between her ankles, and gently grabbed Rick between two fingers. She slowly moved him up in the air and over to her right foot. He was suspended in air above her big toe, and it looked like she was about to let him go when she suddenly stopped, and a smirk appeared on her face again as she gently deposited him in the space between her big and second toe.

“There you go,” Naomi said, leaning back after putting Rick down. “You should be able to make the rest of your journey from here.”

Rick looked down at the distant ground with some fear, grabbing tightly onto her second toe for support. Naomi suddenly twitched her toes the tiniest bit, causing Rick to gasp in fright and clutch even tighter to the toe. Naomi just giggled again. Rick shot a glare at her.

He slowly let go of the toe and sat down between the space. Leaning out, he could just barely see the blue polish on Naomi’s toenails. He pushed himself away from the space as carefully as he could, but Naomi moved her toes yet again, causing Rick to lose his balance and slide down the surface of her foot, reaching the top of her ankle with a painful bump. He got to his feet, groaning.

“So mean,” he muttered. But at least it was a relatively straight walk from her. He began walking across her recently shaved leg, wondering if every part of her was smooth. It was somewhat difficult keeping his footing, but he continued to keep his eyes on Naomi’s face, and at her distinct grin and closed eyes. Somehow, she was enjoying this.

Rick finally reached her nightgown at her knee, and was relieved to suddenly feel like he wasn’t going to fall down at any moment. He walked ever faster, anxious to reach his goal, when he felt his foot sink slightly. Looking down, he realized he had reached her midsection, and more importantly, had arrived at ‘the end of the canyon’. A very soft moan escaped Naomi’s lips.

“But Rick, we’ve only just met,” she mumbled. Rick blushed.

“I, I didn’t mean—“, he started, before realizing she couldn’t even hear him. He simply decided to get away as fast as possible, and began walking up her stomach.

He tripped and fell upon reaching her belly button, to which Naomi again laughed. Rick clutched tightly to the folds of her nightgown as his world rose and fell with each breath of laughter, and his comical look only caused Naomi to laugh harder. Rick felt like he was going to be sick, and just hoped that he wouldn’t throw up on her nightgown. Her laughter suddenly became muffled, and looking up at her face, Rick saw that she had clamped a hand over her mouth in a vain attempt to stop laughing.

“I’m sorry!” Naomi said as her laughter finally died away. “You just looked so funny…”

“I think I’m going to be sick,” Rick muttered, staying flat on Naomi’s stomach. Wearily looking up at Naomi’s face, she was looking down at him with a concerned expression, but Rick just held up a hand, as if saying ‘Give me a minute’. He slowly took several breaths, and continued to just lay there as his stomach settled. Finally, he got back to his feet, and continued walking. He moved up the flat surface of her stomach and ever closer to her chest, the second obstacle he had been somewhat nervous about approaching.

He stopped just short of her breasts, both of which towered above him. He looked at both of them, and then smiled up at Naomi, who just raised her eyebrow as she peeked at him in the space between her breasts.

“Can I help you?” she asked, with the slightest edge to her voice. Rick held up his hands.

“I’m not doing anything!” he shouted up at her.

“Mm-hmm. Better not get any ideas.”

Rick gulped and slowly began moving ahead. He chanced a peek to his left, when Naomi suddenly barked down at him:

“Eyes front, soldier!”

Rick’s head shot forward again, and he again moved quickly, eager to escape that prison of temptation. He finally found himself on her collarbone. Her chin was resting in front of him, and he saw that she was struggling to be able to see him. He felt his hands along her chin, and she slowly began raising her head.

He pulled himself up to stand on her chin as she pushed herself slightly down the bed and began looking up at the ceiling of the strange room. Rick moved across her chin and found himself on top of her red lips.

“Better not say anything,” he called up to her eyes. He heard a soft growl beneath him, and the lips suddenly parted. He gave a small shriek as he dropped, landing on a hard and moist surface which he placed as her teeth. Her wet lips closed back around his body, seeming to wrap around his entire being and cover him with saliva. “Don’t eat me!” he shouted up at her.

The cocoon of her lips suddenly stretched around him, and Rick realized that she was smiling. He grabbed on to the skin around him, and tried pulling himself out of her mouth. She offered little resistance, and soon Rick found himself before her nose.

She gave a quick breath at Rick with her nose, knocking him off his feet and also chilling his cold body. When he stood back up, she did it again.

“Oh, knock that off!” he shouted.

“Sorry,” she said, speaking as softly and with as little movement as she could. Rick again stood up, and quickly moved out from under her nostrils. He walked up and climbed up the hill of her nose, moving between her eyes. He looked down, and saw that her eyes were crossed in order to look at him. He fell to his knees, and planted a kiss on her skin. He felt the skin beneath him grow warmer.

“I don’t have a flag, so that will have to do,” he said. He stood back up. “I hereby dub this Mount Naomi!”

Naomi raised up her arms and began softly clapping them together.

“Bravo!” she said. She picked Rick up and moved him away from her face as she blinked her eyes rapidly. “Sorry, that was hurting my eyes.” She moved away from the bed and gently placed Rick on the ground. “Okay. My turn!”

Rick stared up at her in horror.

“I bet I can beat your time, too,” she said with a smirk. Keeping her heel on the ground, she raised her left foot above Rick. It stretched far into the air above him, her majestic toes wiggling in the sky above him. “Step one…” She slowly began lowering her foot. Rick quickly turned and ran, both hearing and feeling her foot make contact with the floor behind him.

“Huh, that’s strange,” Naomi said. “A moving mountain.”

A shadow appeared all around Rick. Looking up, her saw the sole of her right foot hovering above him as it tracked his movements. Slowly, the foot lowered. Every which way he moved, the foot moved with him, continuing to descend. Finally, he found himself on his knees, and soon, his stomach. He could no longer move, and the feel of her flesh was all around him, seemingly wrapping him up. She was being extremely careful not to put any weight on him so that she wouldn’t accidentally crush him, but it still wasn’t comfortable in the slightest.

“I hereby dub this Mount Rick!” she said, her voice muffled by her foot. “Or rather, Rick Hill. Maybe the Mound of Rick.”

She moved her foot away, dragging her big toe across Rick’s back as she did so. He groaned in pleasure, turning around and looking up at her. She smiled down at him, and slowly knelt down, her hair falling around her face. She raised a hand and touched Rick with her long index finger. She slowly dragged it across his body, and now Rick found himself with his eyes closed as he moaned in pleasure.

“Stand up, please,” she asked him. Rick obediently got to his feet. “And turn around.” Somewhat confused, he did so. She very slowly and sensually dragged the nail of her index finger down his back, which suddenly arced with pleasure. Rick balled his fists, as if the feeling was too much to hold. His shut his eyes tight as she did it again and again, up and down as her finger expertly maneuvered across his spine. Finally, she stopped. Rick looked behind him, and saw that she was getting even closer to the ground.

She put the tip of her index finger in her mouth, wetting it. She then took it out and applied it to Rick’s back, causing his smile to widen. She applied it all over his bare back, until every part of it was wet. Finally, she took her finger away, gently pursed her lips together, and blew very softly onto his back.

The soft burning feeling of where her fingernail had gently scratched him was immediately replaced with the cool rush of her breath washing over him. He gasped, shocked at how good it felt. Her breath coming into contact with the wetness of his back caused him to shiver slightly, but he enjoyed every second of it. Her breath was very soft, slow, and deliberate.

“Are you cold?” she asked. Rick slowly nodded. “Come here,” Naomi said, and put her right hand on the ground, palm facing up. Rick walked on top of her palm. “Lie down,” she asked, and he did so, more than willing to listen. She raised her other hand. “Don’t be afraid,” she said, and slowly lowered her left hand on top of the hand Rick lay on, until finally he found himself blanketed between the two hands, the warmth of her skin immediately heating him up. It was dark in this space between her hands, but light seeped through her fingers. And there was just enough space for Rick to feel cozy, not claustrophobic. He smiled, wrapping his arms around his chest. He was happy.

He could feel the hands move, and when the left hand lifted away, he saw that she was again lying on the bed.

“I’m feeling kind of tired now,” she said. “Strange, I’ll admit, since we’re in a dream, but…” her voice trailed off as she looked at the far distant corner where the remains of Rick’s own bed lay. “I’m sorry for crushing your bed,” she said with a smile. “So you can sleep with me tonight. Is that okay?” Rick nodded enthusiastically, and Naomi just smiled back at him. She lowered her head onto the pillow and gently put Rick down on the pillow next to her. She grabbed the sheets and pulled them up over her body.

“Good night,” Naomi said, closing her eyes with a content expression on her face.

“Good night,” Rick responded. When he was quite sure she was not watching him, he stood up, walked over to her, and kissed her on the nose. He then laid down beneath her nose, her gentle breaths washing over him, and he fell asleep, oblivious to the blushing smile that had developed on her face after kissing her.