- Text Size +

“Fee fi fo fum, here comes your giant mom!”

            The ground quaked beneath Chris’s feet as he ran down the hallway of his house.  Each footstep of the giant woman made his entire body shake as well as the floor.  The giant woman in question, his building sized mother, was hot on his trail, her huge barefeet slapping against the hardwood with each earth-shaking step.

            Chris Langford was an 18-year-old high school senior who was now in a world of trouble.  Chris had been suspended from school but to add insult to injury, the principal, who was a mean woman and didn’t particularly care for him, had decided to use the school’s newest discipline measure on him.  The new disciplinary measure involved shrinking the offending student down with a cellular reduction device, known as a CRD, which reduced his size but increased his endurance.  He was then turned over to his guardian, which was his mother, as his father was out of town on business.  This is how Chris currently found himself at the height of 1 inch tall.

            His mother had been less than pleased to find out her son had been misbehaving and had been shrunken down.  His mother was an arrogant woman and could be quite domineering.  She was stern when it came to her children and didn’t particularly care for any behavior she disapproved of.  Now she was a giantess which terrified Chris to his core.

            After listening to the principal explain the situation, his mother had thanked the principal and then snatched him up and dumped him into her purse.  Chris had been left naked, in the darkness of the woman’s designer bag, wondering what she had in store for him.  He wasn’t sure how long he been in his mother’s purse, jostled about as she moved but his question had been answered when she lifted him from her purse.

            She had dropped him on the floor of what Chris soon realized was his parents’ master bedroom, between her gigantic sneaker clad feet.  She had then stood back up to her full height and glared down at him.  He had yelled up to her, begged her to take him back to school and have him changed back but she had ignored his pleas and simply looked down at him with a look of annoyance.  She had then smirked down at him and only said one word.

            “Run.”

            Chris hadn’t needed to be told twice.  He took off for the door without a moment of hesitation.  Now, the giant woman having removed her shoes and socks, was coming for him.  She was already in the hallway.  Her words rang in his head and he looked over his shoulder as he ran.

            He saw his enormous mother’s big barefeet crashing down, each pounding step bringing her closer and closer.  She was clearly taking time between each ground shaking step.  The giant woman could catch him in no time if she wanted to.  As it was, she had already given him a pretty generous head start.

            It was hard to believe that a woman that he normally stood a couple of inches taller than, was towering over him.  She was a tall woman but this current situation was just ridiculous.  His mother was in her mid-forties but no one would know that unless they actually knew her.  She looked several years younger thanks her religious schedule of running and working out to maintain her athletic, fit body not to mention her healthy tan.  Her blonde hair was wavy and was just a tad bit longer than the usual length of a bob cut.  She was a rather attractive woman, not that Chris would ever think this.

            His mother was quickly closing the distance.  He watched as one of her huge feet lifted up and flew forward.  He screamed as he turned his head forward again, just before the massive foot slammed down just behind him and throwing him through the air.  He heard the booming laughter of his mother high above him.

            He got to his feet and quickly tried to scramble away.  His mother’s amused laughter drowned out any other sound.  He was covered in sweat and his legs were beginning to hurt.  He had never run this hard before in his life.  As he ran, a shadow soon overtook him.  He looked up and screamed at what he saw passing overhead.

            Above him was his mother’s enormous foot passing over him.  He had a full, unimpaired view of her broad, reddened sole as it passed over him.  The sole was huge and he noticed bits of sock lint and fuzz stuck to it, along with small bits of other debris his giant mom had trampled underfoot.  He also noticed a sweaty, cheesy smell as the foot passed over head.

            Chris was terrified of the huge foot above him and began to run even faster.  He had to get out from under her foot.  She had to be just toying with him.  She wouldn’t actually step on him, would she?

            Chris barely realized what happened next.  There was a thunderclap followed by a violent earthquake which was then followed by Chris running full speed into a wall and bouncing off of it.  Chris was dazed and as he had been knocked from his feet and tossed.  He heard his mother’s booming laughter once again.

            Chris felt the ground shake and heard her barefeet scrapping against the hardwood floor as she turned to face him.  Chris was now staring directly at his gigantic mother’s enormous toes.  Her big tan pedicured feet dominated his view.

            “Well, well, well.  What do we have here?”  The giant woman boomed, sounding rather amused as she crossed her arms.

“Looks like an itty-bitty little bug boy running through my hallway.  You better be more careful little boy, I almost stepped on you.”  She chuckled, wiggling her huge toes which thumped against the floor.  The smell of sweaty feet came over him and he gagged.

His mother’s toenails were painted a light purple, which matched the polish on her fingernails.  She took good care of her feet.  Chris trembled as he looked at her toes, seeing bits of lint and sock fuzz stuck between them.

Chris slowly looked up at his giant mother.  He looked at the massive tan feet and slowly looked up past them.  His mother was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that clung to her toned legs which were like towers to him.  Past her hips, he craned his neck and saw she was wearing a faded light gray t-shirt, having removed the light coat she had been wearing when she had arrived at school to pick him up.  He craned his neck even further to see his mom’s sizable cleavage which would’ve blocked out her face if she wasn’t looking down at him.  She was smiling down at him, her brown eyes seeming to stare right at him.

“I can’t believe how small they made you.”  She said with a smile.  Chris stood between the giant woman’s feet, still afraid to move anywhere.  “It’s cute how hard you ran.  It’s almost like you honestly thought you could outrun me, little boy.”

Chris was still trying to catch his breath, every inhale tainted by his mother’s foot funk.  He slowly backed away from her feet, staring up at the giant woman as he did.  She then squatted down, her large face peering down at him. 

She moved her hand and extended her finger towards him.  The large finger plowed into him, knocking the wind out of him and elaving him flat on his back.  Chris groaned and could hear her loud giggling.  She moved her finger away from him, leaving him to try to recover from her simple poke that had knocked him off his feet.

He watched as she extended a manicured finger and held it above him.  “Oh, you’re so pathetic.”  She said, smiling down at him before lowering her finger.

“Mom!  You have to-“

He didn’t get to finish his sentence as without warning, the giant finger dropped down onto him, pressing him into the floor and forcing the air from his lungs.  He could also feel bile rising in his throat.  She exerted enough pressure that it felt like his rib cage was going to collapse and he would be flattened under her finger.  The huge finger lifted off of him and Chris gasped for air.  The large finger was still hovering menacingly above him.

Chris barely had time to recover before her finger slammed down on him again, eliciting the same feelings all over.  She pressed down on him for a few seconds before lifting her finger off of him and smirking.  Chris once again gasped for breath and groaned in pain.

Chris watched as his giant mother’s hand opened and she reached down for him.  The huge hand hovered above him threatening to smash him into the ground.  Chris watched as she then reached down for him, her thumb and index finger making a pincer to grab him up.  She brought him up slowly to her huge face.

“Now what should I do with you, little boy?”  She boomed, her voice ringing in his ears.  He could feel her warm breath wash over him as he dangled before her face.  He couldn’t even move as she kept him pinched tightly between her fingers.

Chris then felt air rush past him as she stood up to her full height.  He felt nauseous and dizzy from the sudden movement of his mother standing up.  He felt her hand shake as she began to walk, along with his entire body shaking as well with each step.  The world around him was shaking as well, making it hard for him to tell where he was being carried.  He didn’t know where the giant woman was taking him.

Chris felt the world stop shaking and then felt himself rapidly descending.  It made him feel nauseous, not quite as nauseous as going up, but still nauseous.  He felt bile rising in his throat before he then felt himself falling.  He didn’t fall far before finding himself in a heap on the ground.

Chris watched as his enormous mother stood back up to her full height.  He slowly got to his feet and surveyed his surroundings, realizing he was back in the master bedroom.  All that running and he was right back where he started.

“Mom!  You need to help me!  Please mom, this isn’t fair!  I shouldn’t be like this!”  Chris yelled up to the towering woman.  She seemed to be ignoring him, that or she couldn’t hear him.  She glared down at him, her brown eyes pinning him in place.

“Mom!  Are you listening to me?!  I’m trying to talk to you!”

Chris watched as his giant mother began to shift.  One of her legs began to move and Chris watched as her huge foot lifted up and moved over him, leaving him in a shadow.  He was given a view of her colossal reddened sole as it was held above him.

“Mom, what, what are you doing?!”  Chris watched as the huge foot that hovered above started to grow bigger and bigger as it descended.  “Mom!  NO!”

His mom’s giant foot slammed down on him, smashing him into the carpet.  It was incredibly painful being crushed under the giant woman’s foot.  He was left in darkness, struggling to breathe.  High above, his mother smirked as she started to grind him into the carpet under her foot.

The foot was warm and smelled sweaty and cheesy.  Her sole was soft for the most part yet firm.  He could feel her weight crashing down on him as her foot pressed him into the carpet.  As she started to grind and rub him into the carpet under her heavy foot, he began to feel pain all over as his bones felt like they would be reduced to powder.  Everything hurt.

His mom finally lifted her huge heavy foot off of him and smirked down at him.  “They told me you were quite durable and they weren’t kidding.  I figured I would see how tough my little boy thought he was after being under his mother’s big foot.”  She chuckled.

The skin on his back was red and irritated from the carpet as his mom had forcibly rubbed him into it.  He was crushed into the carpet and felt pain all over his body.  He was struggling to regain his composure.  He couldn’t believe his own mother had just stepped on him.  No not just simply stepped on him, she had stomped him.

The giant woman leaned over and smiled down at him.  “Oh my, are you ok down there?”   She giggled.  “Was my big ol’ foot too much for you?”

Chris watched as she extended a finger down towards and poked at his tiny form.  She giggled as he squirmed when the huge finger prodded him.  Her finger hurt his already pained body.  She stood back up to her full height and laughed.

“Come on tough guy,” she mocked, “get up.  What’s a matter?  You can’t take a little bit of punishment from your mom’s big foot?”

Chris struggled to get to his feet and stared up at the huge woman who was watching him intently.  He staggered to his feet and looked at his mother’s giant tan feet which were near him.  The huge feet terrified him.

“I was very disappointed and upset when I received a call from Principal Tyler today about you.  When she told me how you were disrespectful to your teachers and your peers, I couldn’t believe it.  I know your father I raised our son better than that.  When she told me why she was suspending you, that’s what made me angry.  I couldn’t believe that you would plagiarize your paper, Christopher.”  Chris shuttered as he heard his mom use his full name.  The way she said it terrified him.

“I’m glad Principal Tyler shrunk you, she had the right idea.  I’m going to make sure you regret your bad behavior and learn your lesson from this.  Your punishment is just beginning, little boy.”

Chris screamed as he saw his mother raising her foot up over him once again.  “You’re going to regret all of this for a long, long time.”  He raised his arms over his head in a feeble attempt to protect himself from his mother’s massive foot.

The foot came crashing down once again painfully crushing Chris.  He was smothered beneath her immense sole, his body wracked with pain.  The smell of her foot was all around him as he was smashed beneath her foot.  He was helpless under the giant woman’s foot.  He then felt her foot begin to twist, rubbing him back into the carpet just as she had done before.

Chris felt the weight on him increase as the rubbing stopped.  He could feel himself being pressed in the carpet even more.  He felt as if his entire body would pop under the foot of his mom.  His bones creaked and he wanted to cry out in pain but his mom’s smelly sole was all around him, suffocating him.

The massive foot lifted off of him and the ground shook shortly after it did.  Chris realized his giant mother was walking away from him, having just stepped on him.  He groaned in pain and watched as the huge woman thundered across the bedroom towards her closet.  The ground shook with every step she took.

Chris was still gasping for breath as he watched his mother began to walk back over towards him.  He watched as her massive tan feet compressed the carpet strands beneath them as she walked towards him.  He still wasn’t used to the quaking of the ground produced by her footsteps.  The quaking became stronger as she got closer.

The smell of sweaty feet returned as his mother came to a stop before him, her huge feet closer to him than he would like.  Chris yelped as he heard a pretty loud thump near him.  He turned to look towards the source of the sound.  He saw an enormous pair of slippers that he quickly recognized.  They were his mom’s favorite pair of slippers that she had had for years.

The slippers were mules and were a light blue color with darker blue insoles.  He knew his mother found the slippers quite comfy and although she was often barefoot, her slippers were still a favorite of hers.

He watched as she moved her foot and nudged one of her slippers closer to him.  “Climb in there right now, little boy.”  She boomed, sternly.  Chris starred at the dark cavern that was his mother’s slipper.  He was terrified.

“Get in there right now.  Don’t make me tell you again.”  The giant woman boomed before crossing her arms.

Chris looked at the massive slipper and turned away.  He began to run as fast as he could away from the slipper and his mom.

“You really think you can run away from me?  You little shit.”  Chris heard his mother boom and then found himself in the center of a large shadow.  He looked at and screamed as his mother’s large foot loomed over him.

The foot quickly descended on him and he barely had time to react before he was being smashed into the carpet under her heavy foot.  Chris’s entire body was in pain as his mother shifted more of her weight onto her foot he was under.

The huge foot lifted off of him slowly.  “You can’t run away from me, little boy.”  She boomed.  Chris suddenly found himself being pinched up by the giantess and lifted.  He felt sick as air rushed by him.

“You’re going in my slipper and then I’m going to punish you for trying to run away from me.”  Chris heard his mom say as he was sent flying through the air as her fingers released him.

He landed on a surface softer than he expected and tumbled a few times.  He was immediately assaulted be the musky smell of her slipper.  He lifted his head and peered out of the cavern, the light allowing him to see his surroundings.  He noticed that the slipper had an imprint of her foot, areas of the insole darkened from her foot.

“Here comes my foot.”

Chris saw her massive foot suddenly appear, her huge wiggling toes barreling towards him as she moved to slip on her mule slipper.  He heard her foot scrapping against the slipper insole as it entered.  The light was beginning to be blocked by her foot entering the slipper.  Chris attempted to get up and run deeper into the slipper before her foot fully entered the slipper.

The giant toes slammed into Chris’s back, knocking him flat on his face.  His face was forced into her musky insole, the smell of feet pounded into it, as the huge foot rolled over him.  He was forcefully rubbed along the insole as she slid the slipper on, forcing him deeper into the slipper.

Chris found himself in the dark trapped beneath his mom’s foot.  He couldn’t move as his body as he was pinned in place.  He couldn’t see anything and it was hard to breathe beneath his mom’s smelly sole which he faced.  Her sole was soft which was the only saving grace as he was trapped beneath her.

Chris felt his mom’s foot shift above him, her smelly foot flesh rubbing against him.  Chris felt his mom’s foot rising, lifting off of the insole slightly, along with the feeling of everything around him lifting up.  He felt a little weightless and could feel his mom’s foot was moving, lifting from the slipper.  He then felt everything dropping and then her foot slammed down on him as it landed.  The pressure was agonizing.  He was smothered beneath her heavy foot, his tiny body engulfed by her smelly foot.  His mom was walking he realized as he felt the pressure on him increase before beginning to lift up once again.

The feeling of weightlessness followed by the falling and then the crushing pressure repeated over and over.  Each step his mom took pounded him into her insole.  He was in immense pain and every bone in his body felt like it was going to break with each step she took.  He was in constant agony.

The giant foot that was smothering him smelled cheesy and sweaty.  The little bit of air he could get beneath her foot was tainted with her foot funk.  It was hot and stuffy in her slipper and her foot was getting warmer.  He struggled to breath as each time her foot crashed down, the air was forced from his lungs and his mouth would be filled with his mom’s smelly foot flesh.

He couldn’t believe that his mom was walking on him, trampling him under her huge, heavy foot.