- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The following week Sara wants Jacob to come over to her house earlier than usual to start that week's assignment. She informs Jacob that she has a little job for him to do once the assignment is complete. Jacob can only wonder what thay means.

The week was painfully slow for Jacob. Sara’s attitude towards him at school didn’t show any signs of change since he was shrunk in her basement. When they passed in the hallways, sometimes she would smile at him and sometimes she would just ignore him. She mostly hung out with her friends or her boyfriend. Jacob wondered if he should text her. Perhaps she would be open to the idea of sending him pictures of her feet or even better, agree to shrink him after school. He never did find the courage to text her and she never texted him either. As far as it looked to an outsider, nothing had changed. Eventually Tuesday arrived and Mrs. Tamar handed out the weekly math assignment. When Jacob received the sheet on his desk, he turned around to Sara to see her smiling at him. She winked and then looked down at the sheet. Jacob returned his gaze forwards and blushed in embarrassment.

Jacob continued to his next classes for the day but could not concentrate. Thoughts of being shrunk filled his brain. His fantasies and day dreams constantly fluctuated between Sara gently stroking his penis with her huge toes to an evil Sara laughing as she prepares to squash him with her bare feet to a hungry Sara covering him in BBQ sauce before devouring him, back to a kinder, more sexual Sara wrapping her enormous lips around his member and sucking him off. Eventually the final bell signalling the end of the school day sounded and Jacob packed up his bags and started to head home when his phone beeped. He pulled it out of his pocket to see a message from Sara:

Why don’t we start on the assignment early? Would you like to come to my house now?

Jacob stirred in excitement. He hoped that Sara would be willing to shrink him again and now knowing his sexual preferences, even let him indulge in them. He replied to her message:

Sure. I’ll be over right away.

Awesome. I have a little job for you to do. I’m sure you’ll love it. XO

Jacob began sweating. A ‘little job’? What did that mean? She was going to shrink him again. He was sure of it.

Can’t wait.

As soon as the messaged was sent, Jacob regretted sounded so desperate. Nonetheless, he almost skipped over to Sara’s house. His palms were sweaty and his brain overworked trying to contemplate what Sara had in store for him.

He arrived in front of her house and rang the doorbell. He could faintly her Sara approach. To his dismay, it didn’t sound like she was barefoot. In fact, it sounded like she was wearing boots. Sara opened the door and despite Jacob’s attempt to be discreet, he instantly lowered his head and looked down Sara’s legs to her feet below. Luckily for him, she was wearing pink slippers with her toes visible. The blue toe nail polish now slightly worn. She wiggled her toes and coughed nervously. Jacob’s gaze rose back up her shapely legs, past the short shorts she was wearing, further up her blue tank top and finally catching her gaze.

“My eyes are up here,” she teased while pointing to her face with her left hand. “Now let’s get started, close the door behind you.” Jacob closed the door and turned back around to see Sara sauntering down the stairs into the basement. He followed and watched as she sultrily sat down on the couch and slowly pulled the homework sheet from her bag. She was purposely teasing Jacob.

Jacob sat down beside her and presented his homework sheet too. He leaned back on the couch and just stared at the sheet. He wondered what Sara had in store for him. He was nervous.

“Should we … uh … get started then…” he stammered.

“Yes,” Sara agreed, “Let’s get this done.”

“Okay…,” Jacob said slightly disappointed. He leaned forward to begin working on the coffee table and much to his dismay, Sara removed her feet from her slippers and tucked them underneath her as she sat on her knees and leaned forward too. Perhaps it was for the best, he wouldn’t be able to concentrate otherwise.

Jacob began solving the equations and explaining the steps to Sara as she copied along. For the first time, she didn’t ask any questions and even seemed to agree with his reasoning. Jacob suspected that she didn’t actually understand but was just eager to finish the assignment. Normally, he would have cared and made sure she understood but fuck it. The quicker the assignment took, the sooner he could be shrunk and the more time he’d have to do what he pleased; or more accurately, what Sara had in store for him.

Eventually the assignment was complete and they both put their sheets back into their bags. Sara immediately pulled out her phone and leaned back on the couch beside Jacob. She removed her legs from under her and crossed her right over her left. Jacob also leaned back and unfortunately, from his vantage point could not see her feet. He would have to lean forward and that would look awkward. He just sat their silently, waiting for Sara to say something. He was starting to get worried that perhaps she had forgotten or did not want to shrink him. She glanced up from her phone and looked at him. Jacob stared back. This was so awkward, it’s always awkward. Why does he always find himself in awkward positions? Should he say something?

“Well…” Sara finally beckoned as the silence was broken “… do you need something? Or want something?”

Jacob could not read her face. She was stone cold. This upset him and he lowered his face in disappointment and began to gather is bag and prepare to leave. Sara took a wicked delight in his frustration and watched as he strolled slowly over to the stairs. She couldn’t believe he wouldn’t say anything. She took pity on him. He was so shy and awkward. It was almost halfway between cute and pathetic.

“Wait,” Sara exclaimed as she feigned ignorance, “I almost forgot, I have a job for you.” Jacob turned to face her and saw a huge playful grin on her face. “Come sit right here in front of me,” she commanded as she pointed to the coffee table in front of her. While Jacob made his way over, Sara leaned over the couch and lifted up a small, black bag and placed it beside her. Jacob sat down. His legs were pressed together and his hands rested on top of his knees as we awaited further instruction. Sara opened the bag and glanced inside. She then turned to Jacob.

“Well…,” she began, “I was thinking, since you like feet so much…” She placed her right foot on his left knee and with her left foot, swatted away his hands and then placed it on his other knee. Jacob’s penis instantly stirred. She then pulled out a bottle of white nail polish. “Why don’t you do me a favour and paint my toenails?” Jacob gulped. Sara then suddenly pulled the nail polish bottle towards her chest an took on a look of concern. “You would like to paint my toes, wouldn’t you?” She asked while pouting. Jacob would, but even more so, he would like to be shrunk. He turned his head around and looked at the DownSizer in disappointment and then glanced back at Sara as her eyes darted from his face to the DownSizer and then back to his face with her mouth aghast.

“OH MY GOD!” she exclaimed, “you want to be shrunk again?” Jacob blushed. “You don’t just have a foot fetish,” she reasoned, “you have a big foot fetish. Like, you like being tiny.” Jacob just continued to blush silently. Sara removed her feet from his knees and stood up in excitement. “Well,” she blurted out while making her way to the DownSizer, “why don’t I shrink you and THEN you can paint my toe nails? How does that sound.” Jacob turned around to see Sara standing beside the DownSizer, beaming from ear to ear.

“Uh …. Yeah …,” he stammered while failing miserably to sound cool, “that … uh … yeah.” He nervously walked over to the DownSizer. At a loss for words but beyond excited. He passed Sara’s smiling face and peered down at her flexing toes as he stepped into the chamber.

“Woah!” bellowed Sara, “easy there tiger. You have to be naked first.”

“Oh yeah,” Jacob replied clumsily and stepped outside. He began to remove his clothes until he was just in his underwear. Sara had watched him the whole time and didn’t seem content to give him any privacy.

“Um…,” he stuttered, “I just need to remove my underpants.”

Sara nodded and continued to watch him. She took so much delight in watching him squirm uncomfortably.

“Could you uh… maybe … uh … turn around or something,” he meekly asked.

“Nope.”

Jacob just continued to stare at Sara hoping that she was joking and was going to turn around but she didn’t. Sara began to get impatient and began tapping her right foot on the ground. She placed her hands on her hips.

“Do you want to paint my toenails or not?” she asked coldly.

“Uh… yeah… of course.”

“Then remove your tighty-whities and get inside the chamber perv,” she commanded.

Jacob pulled his underwear down and stepped out of them while covering his already rock-hard member. He moved over to the chamber and stepped in while Sara eyed him.

“You’re funny you know. A little awkward but also funny,” she teased then shut the chamber door as Jacob rotated around inside. The machine whirled loudly to life and bright blue lights blinded Jacob again as he prepared to be shrunk. The machine stopped after a few seconds and he could feel Sara’s foot falls as she approached the door. She opened it and stood inside the frame looking down at him.

“I made you slightly larger than last time,” she said, “I don’t want you to struggle with the nail brush.”

Jacob estimated that he was about 6 inches tall this time. Sara stepped into the chamber and placed her right foot right in front of him. He stared at it anxiously. The underside of her toes flushed white as the blood dissipated from her weight. The blue nail polish glistened slightly as she toes flexed to her changing posture. Her foot was ravishing. He was just about to step towards it when Sara’s fingers curled around his waist and lifted him up off the floor. His arms hung limply over her fist as he was carried up towards her face.

“Well aren’t you just the cutest little thing,” she teased as he dangled in front of her enormous face. Her blue eyes were the size of beach balls. Her mouth was large enough to engulf his entire upper body. He briefly imagined what it would be like to be inside it. He could feel the hot air exiting her nose as she breathed. To his horror, she peered down at his penis that was pointing straight towards her below her pinky finger. With his hands draped over her fist, he could do nothing to hide it. He started to twist his legs left and right in a futile attempt to cover his groin. Sara extended the index finger of her left hand and with the pad gently raised the penis as she leaned in for a closer look. Jacob exhaled at the touch.

“I must say. This is by far the smallest dick I have ever seen,” Sara laughed. She then glanced at this face as he blushed in horror and embarrassment. “But, if I may, “she continued, “when you’re your normal size, it is quite the package. Nothing to be ashamed of.” Jacob smiled sheepishly but continued to blush.

Sara carried him over to the coffee table and deposited him on it. About an arm’s length from the edge closest to the couch. Sara squeezed around the table and sat on the couch directly in front of him. She placed her hands behind her head as she leaned back. She lifted up her right leg and stretched it out in front of her. She lowered the heel of her bare foot directly in front of Jacob. Sara’s smiling face disappeared as an enormous sole filled his vision. He head was in line with her middle toe. He studied the magnificent foot. There was a small mole just above her heel. The heel, instep and the toes were flushed red while the rest of her foot was a pale white. There was a clump of carpet fuzz stuck to the ball of her foot. Just below the big toe. Her sole wrinkled and flexed as she wiggled her toes. Jacob was frozen in position as his mind struggled to comprehend the incredible sight before him. He didn’t even notice that Sara’s equally sexy left foot had straddled up beside the right one.

Sara pointed her toes down so she could see Jacob’s bewildered face. She smiled. “Well,” she began, “should we get started my little perv?” Sara removed her feet from the table and pulled them towards her while she placed a small white towel down close to the edge of the coffee table. She then placed her feet flat on the towel and fiddled around in her cosmetics bag to find the nail polish remover. She glanced over at Jacob as he remained in his exact same spot with his mouth wide open. She eventually found the polish remover and some cotton pads. “Why don’t you stop drooling and come over here,” she commanded while pointing down in front of her toes. Jacob raced over and continued to stare at her feet. Sara coughed. “Um… my eyes are up here pervert,” she teased. Jacob looked up at her for a second and then lowered his head back again to stare at his fascination.

Sara twisted the cap off of the polish remover bottle and poured some of it into the cap itself. She placed it beside Jacob and then placed some cotton pads next to it. “Alright, first things first, you need to remove my old nail polish,” she instructed. Jacob took a few seconds to realize what she asked then snapped out of his trance and looked up at Sara with a confused look on his face. “Uh… the remover…,” Sara chanted as she pointed to the small plastic cap filled with the liquid. Jacob turned towards it and was just about to place his hands in it before Sara interrupted. “Use the cotton sheets!,” she ordered. “Jeez, did the shrinking remove your brain or something or are you so mesmerized by my amazing feet to think straight,” she queried. Jacob grabbed the bed sheet sized cotton pad and dipped the corner of it into the nail polish remover. The pad began to soak up the liquid while the fumes assaulted his nostrils. “Maybe it’s true, men have two brains but only enough blood for one,” Sara chuckled to herself.

Jacob turned back towards Sara’s huge toes and placed the drenched corner of the cotton sheet onto the toenail of her big toe on her right foot. He kneeled down and placed his left hand onto the sheet and with his right hand held onto the side of her toe for balance. He could feel the warmth of her foot as he gripped her flesh. He couldn’t believe it. Here is was. Shrunk down to doll size. In front of one of the most beautiful girls in his school. Kneeling down in front of her beautiful feet. His hand on her toes while he wiped away her nail polish. He took in as much of the experience as he could. The sight. The feel. The smell … well, all he could smell was toe nail polish.

“So?” Sara asked as she placed her hands on her knees and rested her chin on top of them as she watched Jacob work on her feet below her. “You like big feet?”

“Yip,” Jacob replied as he continued to wipe the nail polish off her toe. Staining the cotton pad blue as it soaked up the dissolved goop.

“Is it feet you like or being shrunk or both?”

“Both.”

“Both?”

“Yeah… I’m weird.”

“Well, feet I can understand … well, not understand but … like … I’ve had guys like … you know like my feet and stuff so that’s out there, but being shrunk, that’s new.”

Jacob placed another corner of the cotton sheet into the cap filled with polish remover and returned to work on Sara’s toes.

“So…,” she continued,” what is it about being shrunk that you … like … you know get so… excited about?”

“I don’t know … I just … like … it’s just being so small and like helpless that makes it so … thrilling.”

“So, it’s like … a domination thing?”

“Yeah.”

“You want a giant girl to dominate you?”

Jacob blushed as he returned for more polish remover and moved over to Sara’s second toe.

“Like … do you like giant boobs too or is it just feet?” Sara continued to query.

“Well … like … I prefer the feet.”

“Don’t they smell?”

“I like it.”

“Ha ha. Ew.”

Jacob didn’t look up at Sara. He didn’t really care for her reaction right now. He knew she’d never understand. He just wanted to enjoy being mere inches away from her toes as worked to remove her blue polish.

“So … like…” Sara spoke as she continued to understand Jacob’s state of mind, “you want to be dominated by huge feet … like smacked around by them … or like force fucked or something …OOOO! OR like worn inside the socks, you know, like strapped to them. OH! Can I wear you in my shoes? Would you like that? Hmmm… I might squash you though. That wouldn’t be nice.”

“Well … not quite.”

“Okay then, tell me your most secret, deepest, darkest fantasy then.”

“Ummm…”

“Don’t be embarrassed, I’m just trying to understand.”

“Uh….”

“Oh, come on! Just tell me.”

“Well… I kinda dream of being … like … stepped on, squished by a girl’s foot.”

“Stepped on? … But wouldn’t you die.”

“It’s not the dying that is … like … sexually … um … exciting … it’s the helplessness … like some huge woman has decided to end me and I cannot stop her. Like I said it’s the domination, the … um … like lack of control that really gets me worked up.”

“Hmmm ….” Sara pondered. “But like … would the girl be nice or would she like be evil?”

“Ummm… could be a bit of both… like … no … more like I do something to piss off the girl and she gets angry and decides to squash me.”

“And you have no say, can’t stop her.”

“Yeah, cause I’m tiny.”

“So, it’s like this attraction to feet mixed with the desire to have no control with like some weird shrinking ability… well, NOW YOU CAN SHRINK! … oh my god, you must be over the moon.”

“Yeah”

“I’m like your most favourite person right now.”

“You have no idea.”

“How turned on are you right now?”

Jacob blushed.

“Like … how badly do you want to jerk off RIGHT NOW?”

“Pretty bad.”

“Like, this is way better than sex, right? … Oh wait, you’re still a virgin … sorry, well this still must be like the most amazing thing to happen to you right?”

“Yeah, this is amazing.”

“Well sorry buddy, but this is a no jerk-off zone, so … unless you do a really amazing job painting my toes! Then maybe, just maybe, I’ll let you jerk off.”

Jacob looked up at Sara’s face to gauge if she was joking or being serious. Sara just smiled cheekily back. Jacob was motivated to do the best toenail paint job ever, even though he had zero experience painting toes. He returned to his work as he had a tiny bit of polish to remove from Sara’s baby toe and her entire right foot would be complete.

“But you know, “Sara began menacingly, “if you don’t do a good job, I might get angry and will just have to squish you.” Jacob immediately shot up and stared at Sara. He didn’t think she’d actually squish him, but the tone, the words and her menacing look were what he wanted to take a mental picture of. Sara didn’t crack a smile as she intently gauged his reaction. “I’ll do it,” she warned. Suddenly her right foot rose up and moved into a hovering position right over Jacob. Jacob exchanged glances with Sara’s face and her flushed sole flexing above his head. He was living, breathing his most intense fantasy. His left hand subconsciously gravitated towards his member and began stroking it.

“HEY!” Sara shouted as she slammed her right foot down onto the towel directly in front of Jacob, startling him from his trance. “What did I say!? This is a no jerk-off zone. You have a job to do, now get to work on my left foot!” Sara clicked her left fingers and pointed down to her left foot.

Jacob shook his head and proceeded to clean the polish from Sara’s big toe on her left foot.

“So, like that hey? Was that me being a mean dominant giant?”

Jacob nodded.

Sara leaned her head back and laughed loudly. “God! You’re just like putty hey? I threaten to squish you and all you could do was start to jerk off. You are a weird one Mr. Jacob.” She returned her head to a resting position on her knees. “I’ve never thought about actually squishing a person. I mean, it wasn’t even possible until like a few weeks ago anyway. Hmmm… I’m not totally against the idea, like I would definitely squish a murderer or a rapist or something but you… I’d feel quite terrible, like, you’d have to like, really, really piss me off to make me want to squish you. So, wait, like, you’d rather prefer to be squished by a foot, sorry, I mean, like the threat of being squished by a foot, you know what I mean. But like, it has to be the feet, you don’t get the same enjoyment from say being squashed, ugh, like threatened to be squashed, UGH! You know what I mean, like you’d rather it be the feet than say like squashed by boobs or sat on or even, you know, at your current size you’d fit inside a pussy, you wouldn’t want to die inside a pussy or something like that?”

“Well … um … I really do like feet and … um … yeah … I’d prefer feet.”

“Do I have pretty feet?” Sara asked as she drummed her toes directly in front of Jacob’s face and fluttered her eyebrows.

“Oh yeah! They’re very pretty.”

“I know!” Sara retorted, “last year I had a summer fling with this guy and he was totally into feet. He was always giving me foot rubs. I thought it was weird at first, but you know what, it was kinda nice having someone give your feet attention. Anyway, he told me I had the prettiest feet he had ever seen. And he had seen a lot of feet, trust me. I sometimes miss Mark but boy could he give killer foot massages.”

“You know, I could give you foot massages,” Jacob inquired as he paused to look up at Sara.

She just smiled back at him. “No, that wouldn’t be right, I have a boyfriend, let’s just keep this like…” she waved her right hand about, “… whatever you would call this… arrangement. I think painting my toenails is one thing, but foot massages, that’s like, sensual and shit, no, Trevor definitely wouldn’t like that. If he found out, well, let’s just say I’m sure you don’t dream about being squished by man feet.”

Jacob returned to his task, feeling slightly dejected.

“Beside my obviously awesome feet, whose else’s feet would you just love to be servicing. Like who would you like, say if you had to, like, who would you most like to be say squished by?”

“Um…,” Jacob nervously stuttered.

“And you can’t say me, that’s the obvious choice,” Sara joked.

“Well … um …”

“Like who do you have a huge crush on right now?”

“Uh… well …. Um”

“Come on, just tell me … maybe I’ll make your dreams come trueeee.”

“No, please Sara. You can’t tell anyone about this.”

“Okay I won’t but you have to tell me.”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Because I do, come on, we’re bonding here. We’re friends now and friends tell each other secrets.”

“Well, you should tell me a secret first before I tell you.”

“Okay, that’s fair. Ask me a question any question.”

“Okay, um…well … uh what’s your deepest fantasy?”

“Pfff…. Easy … I really enjoy giving my boyfriend handjobs in public places.” Sara giggled, “Like at the back of the bus or in a park, it is so much fun to watch him squirm uncomfortably but he can’t say no… ha ha ha, and I give really, really good handjobs. Okay, now who do you have a crush on?”

“What? That’s it, I tell you some really weird shit and you reply with handjobs.”

“Hey now, you’re the like really fucked up one. I just have a strange quirk, but you have screws loose, that’s not my fault. Now, seriously, answer my question! Who do you have a crush on?”

“Hmph … fine!” Jacob relented. “Mandy,” he whispered softly.

“Who?” Sara asked as she turned her head to her better.

“Mandy,” Jacob replied meekly.

“Mandy?”

“Yes, Mandy.”

“Ooooohhhhhh! She’s really, really pretty. Wow, she’s definitely one of the hottest girls around. Oh, and she has small feet. I bet they really cute. Oh man. She’s single you know …but … um, I don’t want to sound mean but … she’s a little out of your league… sorry.”

Jacob just shrugged. He knew Sara might say something like that, but his crush only started recently when he would catch Mandy sneaking glances at him. She always smiled at him when they would cross in the hallways. He wasn’t 100% sure that Mandy had a crush on him, but he was pretty sure that she somewhat liked him. If only he could just muster the courage to talk to her.

“Who else do you think is hot?” Sara continued.

“There, all done!” Jacob exclaimed as he wiped away the last of the polish from Sara’s smallest toe and stood up to admire her now naked toes.

“Ohhh… nice,” Sara cheered as she clapped excitedly, “only halfway there, now for the best part, painting my nails.” She reached into her kit bag and pulled out the white nail polish. “I’m feeling some white for this week.” She unscrewed the cap. Took the brush out to inspect it and then let it rest loosely on top of the bottle as she placed it next to Jacob.

“Well amigo. Show me what you can do,” she encouraged as her toes drummed on the table just mere inches away from Jacob. He walked over to the nail polish bottle and with both hands struggled to take the brush out. He stammered slightly backwards and sideways as it proved to be quite heavy.

“Woah!” Sara exclaimed as she reached down to pinch the brush and place it back in the bottle. “you’re weaker than I thought…hmmm… maybe I should enlarge you a bit … OH! I HAVE AN AWESOME IDEA, WAIT HERE!” Sara jumped to her feet, slipped her pink slippers on and shuffled over to another room in the basement. Jacob heard her clattering about as she searched for something. She returned a little later with 2 buckets and something inside them. She placed the items in the DownSizer and then shut the door and began programming the console. The familiar whirling sound started up and Jacob could notice small beams of blue light pouring out of the edges of the chamber door. Sara opened the door once the machine had quieted down and carefully bent inside to gather the items. She walked back to the couch and leaned over to drop 2 buckets and some paint brushes beside Jacob. She took the white nail polish and poured some into the one bucket.

“There you go,” she said triumphantly, “now you shouldn’t have any problem painting my tootsies!” Sara then slid her feet out of her slippers and placed them back onto the towel on the coffee table and returned to resting her head on her knees and watching Jacob work. Jacob grabbed one of the paint brushes and picked up the bucket and moved to Sara’s big toe on her right foot. He dipped the brush into the bucket to coat it with polish and then began applying it to Sara’s toenail. It went on smoothly and effortlessly. This was going to be easier and quicker than removing the nail polish.

“Do you like the color?” Sara asked.

“Yeah, it’s good.”

“What’s your favourite color?”

“Uh, green.”

“Ooo! Okay, next time you can paint my toenails green. OH! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! Why don’t you go out and pick your favourite color of nail polish and then you can paint my toenails that color.”

“Uh, okay.”

“Yay!” Sara clapped. “So, how about…” Sara paused as her phone beeped. She picked it up off the couch next to her and looked at the screen. She tapped a few times on the phone, went silent for several seconds then she leaned back on the couch out of view of Jacob. The only sound that could now be heard was Sara’s phone producing a faint tapping sound as she was surely replying to some message. Jacob felt that he was finally left alone to focus on the task at hand. Without the ever-watchful eye above him, he could pause a moment and survey the scene before him. His nostrils still filled with the powerful smell of the polish remover. He looked down are her large toe nail, now half covered with white polish. The others glistened in the light of the basement. Her nails were well trimmed, evidence of a recent pedicure. Her smooth legs extended upwards to the knees and then disappeared behind them. Jacob placed the brush he was holding into the bucket and reached down to rub the foot flesh beside her toenail. It was warm and smooth the touch. He bent down to sniff it but could only get strong odors of nail polish and remover. He pushed his arm into the gap between the big toe and second toe. The warmth of Sara’s toes now engulfed his entire arm.

“Uh, what are you doing?” Sara enquired as she leaned around her legs to see Jacob on his knees with his face almost pressed against her big toe and his arm wedged into the crevice beside it. “How about less pervy behaviour and more nail painting hey?” Sara suggested before returning to her phone. Jacob retracted his arm. He felt stupid. He really shouldn’t mess up this moment or Sara might not let him shrink again and paint her toenails. He returned to painting in silence as Sara tapped away feverishly on her phone over the next several minutes.

---------------------------------------

“All done,” Jacob informed as he stood up to survey both feet now adorned with white toenails. No response from Sara.

“ALL DONE!” he shouted. Sara peered around from behind her knees.

“Are they dry?” she asked matter-of-factly.

“What?” Jacob retorted.

“Are they dry?” Sara repeated, “you need to blow on them to dry them, come one chop chop.” Sara clicked the fingers of her left hand and her face slide behind her knees again.

Jacob just stood there as he looked down at her white toes.

“I don’t feel you blowing,” Sara warned. Jacob bent down and began blowing on her toe nails. Sara peered from behind her knees to inspect him. She giggled at the sight before her. “You look like you’re worshipping me. I like it,” she teased. She switched her phone to camera mode and focused on Jacob blowing on her left foot. “Hey, kiss my toes,” she demanded as she readied her phone to take a picture. Jacob looked up to see Sara’s face partially blocked by the back of her phone.

“Kiss my toes. Come on.” Sara repeated.

Jacob just stared down in frustration. He didn’t really like being treated this way. Although he was enjoying being this small and getting the opportunity to paint Sara’s toes, he didn’t really want her to belittle him or see him as nothing more than a joke.

“If you want to jerk-off, I suggest you kiss my toes now,” Sara commanded. Jacob relented. He desperately wanted to jerk-off at his tiny size and if kissing her toes would allow him to, then so be it. He’d rather be a joke that gets sexual enjoyment than somewhat of an aloof with sexual frustration. He pecked her middle toe. “No, not that want, the big toe, kiss my big toe.” Jacob shuffled over and planted a kiss on the tip of Sara’s big toe. It jolted slightly at his touch and he heard the phone click as she took a photo. “Perfect!” Sara exclaimed, “you look ridiculous but I love it.” Jacob stood up as Sara lowered her phone and peered over her knees to inspect his handiwork. She glanced over her toes, smiled at him and then extracted a bottle of red nail polish from her kit bag. She poured some of it into the second bucket and then returned the bottle to the bag.

“Okay, now I would like you to paint some roses on my toenails. Okay? Now go,” she instructed as she leaned back and disappeared behind her knees again and the phone tapping continued. Jacob huffed in frustration. This was taking longer than he thought and this long-awaited permission to jerk-off wasn’t coming. How much longer could he survive in a perpetual state of heightened arousal before finally losing his mind and just going wild with lust? With a heavy sigh, he picked up the bucket and a new clean brush and proceeded towards Sara’s big toe on her right foot. He painted a stem and then paused to contemplate how to paint a rose. With no picture as guidance, he just settled for a simple looking flower with a receptacle and petals around it. He added two leaves to the stem. He repeated the pattern on each toe with diminishing size and scale as the “white canvas” presented on each toe was smaller and smaller as he went along.

Without a single peep from Sara, he completed both feet and stood up to admire the work. It actually looked quite good.

“I’M FINISHED!” he shouted up at Sara’s knees. The incessant phone tapping continued.

“One moment,” she replied. Several seconds passed before she placed her phone back down on the couch beside her and peered over her knees. She raised her feet up on their heels and Jacob was once again greeted to the underside of her feet. Her toes flexed upwards as Sara examined them causing her soles to stretch. “Oh! I love them!” She exclaimed as she wiggled her toes in joy. “You’re quite talented.” She then lowered her feet back down and stared at Jacob.

“Well,” she said breaking the silence with a cheeky grin on her face.

Jacob just looked around unsure of what to say or do next.

“Would you like to jerk-off?” Sara asked him.

“Yes please,” Jacob relied politely.

“Well all you have to do is ask.”

Several seconds of silence followed as the realization of what he should do next slowly crept into Jacob’s brain.

“OH!” he stammered excitedly. Finally, this was going to happen. “May I please jerk-off?” he asked respectfully.

“Come on!” Sara barked back, “This is your greatest fantasy. You have a beautiful girl with beautiful feet right in front of you and you ask if you ‘may jerk-off’ like some well-behaved 5-year-old. How about ‘I want to fuck your feet.’?”

“I want to fuck your feet,” Jacob repeated.

“Say it like you mean it.”

“I really want to fuck your beautiful feet.”

“NO! Say it like you REALLY want to do it … like a man!”

“I WANT TO STICK MY DICK BETWEEN YOUR TOES AND FUCK YOUR FOOT BITCH!” Jacob exclaimed in frustration. He suddenly covered his mouth in shock as he realized what he had just said.

“Now that’s more like it,” Sara encouraged with a chuckle. “hmmm… let’s see why don’t we do this.” Sara shifted her feet and rested them on the edge of the coffee table. Half of her foot was visible to Jacob as the edge of the table bisected across her sole. Her toes flexed and wiggled as she beckoned him to come closer with her finger.

“Come and get them big boy,” She teased.

Jacob approached. His heart was pounding inside is throat. He was mesmerized and sweating with sexual lust.

“Oh, one moment,” Sara blurted out as she reached into her nail polish bag. She fumbled around and extracted a tube of foot cream. “Hmmm…” she thought out loudly as she unscrewed the cap, “I think there’s too much of a gap between by big toe and my second toe. Why don’t you fuck right between here?” She squirted some of the foot cream on the index finger of her left hand and deposited it between the 2nd and 3rd toe of her right foot. She returned the cream to her bag as Jacob approached her foot. His penis was just barely visible above the tips of Sara’s toes. “Here we go,” she reassured as she raised her right foot slightly so that the crevice between her toes was in line with Jacob’s throbbing member.

“I think this is like a first for both of us,” Sara commented. “I’ve never had my foot fucked and you’ve never fucked a foot, in fact, this might be a first in the world hey? A shrunken human fucking a foot?”

Jacob grabbed Sara’s second toe with his right hand and her 3rd toe with his left. He thrust his penis between them and moaned as the friction brought him pleasure and the cool, minty sensation of the foot cream coated his member. He was now pressed firmly against Sara’s toes as the tips rested against his chest. He looked up at Sara to see her smiling down at him. He could smell nail polish and foot cream. He pulled his penis backwards and thrust forward again. His balls swelled with lust. He slowly began to rhythmically fuck Sara’s toes as he tightened his grip on them. He looked up at her beautiful face as it smiled back.

“Come on Jacob. That’s it. Fuck my foot!” She encouraged. This only aided Jacob as his member stiffened in response and his orgasm began to build within him. He increased his rhythm now as he began to aggressively thrust his dick between the gorgeous, huge toes. Toes he had just painted and decorated. Suddenly, Sara clenched her toes together and the space between them tightened. Jacob moaned in ecstasy as the sensation increased tenfold. He leaned down to plant a kiss on her big toe and closed his eyes as he thrusted away, his orgasm building towards a point of no return.

“Fuck my foot you little perv!” Sara exclaimed. Jacob was over the edge now. He tightened his grip on her toes and felt them clench even further. He thrust one more time, trying desperately to squeeze himself right through her toes and exploded with such force he swore his brain was exploding. He thrust again and again as loads of cum cannoned out of his penis wedged between Sara’s toes. He moaned an animalistic groan and could not open his eyes.

“Holy fuck!” Sara exclaimed as she watched Jacob squirm behind her right foot. His tiny dick tickling the space between her toes as he fucked away. His first ejaculation of cum landed halfway up her shin and the second not much further behind. She lost count how many times he continued to pound her toes but eventually he stopped fucking her foot and collapsed on top of it to catch his breath. She relaxed her toes and released her grip on his dick. Jacob eventually looked up to see Sara wiping away his ejaculate off her legs with her right hand.

“My god!” Sara boomed as she continued to wipe Jacob’s tiny droplets of cum off her leg, “you almost took my eye out!” Jacob could not speak. His brain was fried and his extremities tingled. His vision seemed blurry. “Well my little foot fucker,” Sara teased, it’s time for you to go home. Sara stood up and stretched. Her tank top crept up to reveal her tight belly as she stretched her arms above her head and yawned. “My boyfriend’s coming over cause I too would like to fuck today so you need to kind of get out of here,” she said calmly. Jacob stumbled about the coffee table trying to catch his footing before Sara just scooped him up and hurriedly placed him inside the DownSizer chamber. Jacob was still a little groggy from his foot fucking to fully comprehend what was happening. However, his instincts kicked in when he heard the machine whirl to life and he closed his eyes and covered his ears as the machine began to operate. Several seconds after the machine stopped, light flooded his chamber and he felt his own clothes hit his naked body.

“Hurry up and get dressed!” Sara commanded “My boyfriend will be here any minute and unless you want a serious beating I suggest you get the fuck out.” Jacob shook his head and began to get dressed inside the chamber. Suddenly he heard Sara’s front door open and a masculine voiced called out to her.

“Down here babe!” Sara shouted up the stairs. She then gave Jacob a piercing look as he fumbled to put his shoes on while his t-shirt was still riding uncomfortably high on his chest. “Hurry up,” she whispered. Foot falls plodded down the wooden steps as Sara waited at the bottom and Jacob straightened his t-shirt and stepped out of the chamber.

“Hey sexy,” Trevor announced as he dropped down into the basement. Sara stood on her tippy toes to kiss him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. As Jacob bent down to pick up his bag, he heard Trevor ask Sara what he was doing here.

“Oh, we were just finishing off our math assignment. He’s just leaving,” Sara replied as they both looked over at him while continuing to embrace. “Oh!” Sara suddenly exclaimed as she broke away from Trevor and stepped backwards. “Look at my toenails, I painted them, don’t they look nice?”

“Wow!” Trevor replied, “You did that? They look professionally done.”

“I sure did!” Sara answered back as she leaned in for a quick peck on Trevor’s lips and then hugged again while she watched Jacob walk towards them. She winked with a cheeky grin. As Jacob passed beside them to climb the stairs, Trevor barked aggressively at him and he jumped backward in fright. Trevor began to laugh and Sara playfully punched his chest. “Don’t be an asshole,” she lamented. Jacob climbed the steps, exited Sara’s house and tried to recount the experience that just occurred. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he’d actually get to fuck a girl’s foot while being shrunk down and definitely not someone as sexy as Sara.

That night, as Jacob was recounting his experience in bed his cellphone beeped. He picked it up to see there was a picture message from Sara. He opened his phone and saw a picture of his shrunken body down on all fours as he was kissing Sara’s big toe. Her white nail polish glistened in the light and her entire toe was much larger than his head. A message was underneath the image:

Just remember who is actually the bitch in this relationship. Sweet dreams my little foot fucker. Don’t jerkoff too much okay :)