- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I had put this story in once before with all the details about each character but I accidentally deleted it. So now you only have details about the main character,"SORRY"

Hope you enjoy.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Read and find out!!!! Not to be rude or anything.
What Happened By:Crazyboy

Christine Jameson was a senior in high school; who was somewhat popular around school due to the fact of her sweet personality. She was walking down the hallway and she noticed her crush walking down the opposite side of the hallway. She quickly without a second thought bent down at the water fountain to take a drink of water to appear as if she was consuming her need of thirst. Her crush walked past her without noticing her. She felt so relieved to simply be passed up by him but little did she know the reason why he passed her without noticing her; she was invisible. By the way her crushes name, Doug Jacobson.
She watched him walk down the hall to his locker with three of his buddies. She looked down at his feet while he passed her; he was wearing Vans skateboarding shoes. By the condition of the sneakers she immediately realized the shoes were new. For his clothes, you can draw your own conclusions; (baggy) carpenter blue-jeans, big over-sized T-shirt, a head band, a big flashy watch, and his hair were spiked.
She absolutely fell in love with this boy. She had built up enough courage to walk up to him. There she was walking toward him when she suddenly stepped on one of her own shoe laces. She fell to the tile floor and landed on her back looking up at him. She turned over onto her stomach and looked ahead of herself; somehow he seemed farther away this time. She stood up; she soon found the boarder around the bottom of the walls were as tall as she was. She was in complete confusion; so she thought that if she took a deep breath, closed her eyes for a few seconds, this would all return to normal.
When Christine opened her eyes she was still the height as the boarder at the bottom of the walls; realizing this she screamed as loud as she could hoping someone would hear her. But to her surprise no one came to her rescue to investigate the scream. Christine then noticed her crush walking toward her; while the three of them laughed at each other talking about what guys talk about when they’re around their friends. Christine immediately starts jumping up and down, waving her arms above her head screaming “Help me! Please!” Seeing they were oblivious to her cries for help as they continued laughing conversations about whatever as they walked toward her.
Soon all she could see were their walking, towering figures approaching her. She by now knew that she was shrinking down to about an inch; they couldn’t hear her even if they were able to hear her voice it would sound too high and squeaky to make out anyway. She turned to run away but due to her diminutive size her efforts were cut short. The wall of a shoe slammed down right in front of her. Christine ran smack dab into the wall of this shoe caused her to bounce back onto her bottom. She sat there on her bottom looking up at the size 12 shoe; which to her looked about 10 feet long and 30 feet high (being at the side wall of the shoe). The shoe she was looking at was fairly worn and the person wearing the shoe was her friend, Mitchell Morgan.
She could clearly made out what they were saying as she listened she heard them say, “You know Doug, there’s this girl named Christine. I heard she has a thing for you!” Mitchell said. “Dude, if Christine liked me; don’t you think she would just come out and tell me herself? Besides if she were here right now I would have her kiss the ground that I’ve walked on!”
Doug (her crush) answers. When Christine heard this she wanted to run up to his shoe and ignite it on fire. She had to fight this urge, because doing so would obviously result in being flattened underfoot. Then all of a sudden one of the boy’s hands came down to the floor and placed a 2 inch tall geek male at their feet. Christine looked up at the person to see whom the hand belonged to. She saw the hand belonged to the third boy named, Chuckey. She noticed all the boys were staring down at their feet and to her surprise none of the boys noticed her. Christine was quite perplexed at the sight of this. The 2 inch geek boy at their feet looked up at his captor in total fear. He let’s out a loud horrified scream. Then Doug (her crush) said to the 2 inch boy at their feet; “I bet now you’re in total fear of us? Oh, remember that comment I said about you regretting what you said to us? It’s about to come true!”
He said, as an evil smile crept upon Doug’s face. When Christine heard this she knew these guys were bullies. She got upset and wanted to help but interfering would cause her to get killed. She looked up at the three towering boys and saw they were all smiling down at the little geek boy. Suddenly Doug’s sneaker rose about 5 inches above the 2 inch boy, the boy held out his hands above his head in an attempt to stop the unstoppable force about to descend upon him. Christine saw this and it excited her, seeing a boy about to be flattened out under a sneaker and become a red stain on the bottom of this shoe itself. All three boys started laughing as Doug’s sneaker descended upon the boy. The shoe made contact amongst the boy’s body. He was forced onto his back with the sole resting firmly upon his face. The heel of the shoe rose into the air and Doug placed all of his weight on his toes and the ball of his foot. The boy’s arms flailed wildly as Doug slowly applied great pressure onto his tiny body. He let out a scream but it came out muffled against the shoes rubber sole and this amused the boys’ more. Then Doug stood on his foot, and the tiny body squirted out from under his giant sneaker; sending a wave of his blood spraying everywhere. Doug stared down at his victim with complete satisfaction.
Doug then raised his sneaker and immediately gazed upon the sole and to his surprise he saw his mutilated remains smashed into the tread of his shoe’s sole. Doug responded, “Eww! I stepped on something gross. And it felt like stepping on a mushy French fry.” He chuckled and let Mitchell and Chuckey see the mutilated remains of their victim on the sole of his sneaker. Christine couldn’t hold back any longer she burst out ranting and raving yelling up at the towering boys who were oblivious to her. Anyway, she ran right into the spot where the boy was murdered. Doug and his friends stopped being amused by the remains on his sneaker.
Doug set his giant sneaker down right next to Christine. The sound and the tremors were loud and strong enough to knock her off her feet. Doug and his friends turned to leave and when they stared walking Chuckey’s right Converse sneaker landed right on top of Christine. Little Christine only had enough time to blink as the enormous sneaker sole descended on her. Christine looked up at Chuckey who was like miles upon miles in the air towering above her. As Chuckey stepped off the floor he twisted his ankle causing his shoe to rotate on the ball and grind the remains of Christine into the tiled floor. As he raised his right Converse sneaker Christine’s body stuck to the sole of this shoe. Just as Chuckey stepped off the floor with his right shoe he then felt himself step on something as he heard a faint (squishy-slosh) sound. He asked, “Hold up guys, I think I’ve stepped on something? As he raised his right foot to his knee and observe his shoe’s sole for the object to which he stepped on. He saw nothing and put his foot back to the tiled floor.
Then they all continued walking down the school hallway; having no knowledge of Chuckey stepping on little Christine. She faced a tragic death under Chuckey’s right Converse sneaker. Which during so she was instantly killed when his shoe landed on top of her during the stepping duration. (In other words she suffered a tragic death by getting accidentally stepped on by a male teenaged bully named, Chuckey. Who obviously enjoyed seeing others being tortured and suffer. The end!
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed the story.