- Text Size +
Hi! I’m Lorraine and this is my story.
 
My friends just call me Lolly, and I’ve ended up here in my small town after a life of not very much luck, but lots of fun.  I’m 39 now, and still full of life, and despite my slightly spreading figure over the years the big old tits and big old ass (the size of 2 counties!) I still get the men, even if the wider waist and fatter thighs might put some off.  Thing is I’m hornier than ever and the merest sniff of a man gets going more than ever too.  Only flipside is the permanently sticky panties, but what can you do!
 
Anyway it all started with the passing of my old Auntie Mae.  She was always my friend, and I was hers too, right from when I was a little girl.  She wanted to see me before she went, and I got the urgent message to get to her trailer.  She was lying there in bed, old and frail, but with that shining sparkle in her eyes.  She got the sparkle and I got it too, that’s why we hit it off.
 
So we’re talking about nothing, men, cars, farming and stuff, and she suddenly tells me “Lorry” (only she called me Lorry, everyone else called me Lolly!) she says “Lorry, before I depart this world, I’ve got a special gift for you.”  Well I didn’t know heck what she was talking ‘bout!  I knew she didn’t have no money at all or any stuff, but anything to remember her would have been just great.  Anyway, she says to me “hold my hands, Lorry, feel it, and don’t let go”.  I thought she was going a bit crazy then, but I did it all the same.
 
I put my hands in hers and they started to tingle.  I looked at her and her eyes weren’t just sparkling now, they were almost shining.  She smiled at me and tightened her grip, she was almost hurting my hand.  But then the hum started, just like when you put your hand on the cattle fence.  Only it got stronger, vibrating in me, and there was no jolt.  I don’t know how long it lasted, only that I sort of woke up, and Auntie Mae was fast asleep, and snoring. 
 
I sat with her for a bit, and got up to go.  Just as I was out the door I heard her say “Lorry -  you have it now.  Enjoy it.  Enjoy it.”  It was the last thing she said to me.  I heard some time later that she died in her sleep soon after.
 
It was then that I started having the strange dreams, and strong urges.  I kept dreaming about holding men by their hands, just like Auntie May had done, but they were shrinking.  And when I was awake, when I saw a man I liked, I got the urge to hold his hands.  It was a powerful calling to do it, but I didn’t do it!
 
And then I had a drunken night.  I met this guy at the bar, just my type.  One of the big strong ranchers.  Just a lonely guy passing through our county. I knew he’d been in trouble and didn’t mind to beat up some poor guys, and somehow that sort of attracted me too. Anyway we ended back at my trailer and he bounced me off the walls for a while.  Well, I should have guessed, he turned out to be mean and strong and I was getting a bit sore, which was fine by him but not by me.  A big strong man with muscles in all the best places is a pain when he’s using them for his benefit and not for yours, and I couldn’t stop him.  Plus his meat was big and thick, and he was spreading me good, but I knew he wanted it places I didn’t want it put, and I wasn’t going to be having that.  Anyway I got to be laying on top of him riding him good to finish it all off finally and squeezing my tits right round his head when he came good, like a steam train, I even felt him filling me up.  And then I got the urge.  I put my hands on  his shoulders and pushed down, and then I felt the hum, the vibration that I felt with Auntie Mae.  But now something was happening.  He couldn’t move, it was like he was paralysed.  I felt like an old black widow spider preying on him, and I knew my eyes were shining bright.  His face was contorted in shock and panic, and I could see the fear in his eyes, as he slowly began to shrink.  The hum increased more and more, and soon he was the same size as those Barbie dolls I used to play with.
 
There we were, on the bed, me looking down at this 10 inch tall man.  He was waking up too, starting to move.  I had shrunk him and he was alive, and moving.  I knew it wasn’t a crazy dream, and this wasn’t a film, it was real.  A toy man for real.  And of all the men to shrink down, it was this particular crazy, mean and hard man. 
 
And now that he was sitting in front of me, looking scared, I realised I knew all kinds of stuff.  I had all these ideas in my head, maybe they came from my dreams, I don’t know.  I knew I could squash him flat and he would recover.  I knew I could drown, smother or suffocate him and he would not die.  And I could see endless possibilities and lots of fun.  Fun which would be starting about now.
 
I picked him up in my hand, and he was now struggling.  My hand gripped right round his body, squeezing his arms to his sides.  His head was out the top and his legs were kicking about.  Some of his kicks were getting me and they were actually quite sore.  Even small he was still quite strong – it was like getting finger flicked.  So I squeezed his body hard in my hand – his eyes bulged and his head and legs expanded fatter, it was really funny.  And with my other hand I flicked his head a couple of times.  “Stop it” I told him, then I relaxed my hand.  Of course, he stopped.  It must have hurt him a lot.  Now I’m not a mean or a nasty person, but for starters I knew he was a mean man with a long record.  But I also felt something in me that let me do what I wanted with him and didn’t worry about it being bad.
 
Anyway I wanted to have some fun, so I reached over to the tape on the side and put it round his legs.  After I did it I was worried that pulling it off might damage his skin, but the thought came into my head and it said that if I hold him, the hum will come and he will be fine.  So I put some tape round his body too to keep his hands tight to his side.  Now he was just like a real Barbie doll just for me.  But a fun one, and the fun thought came back.
 
I lay back on the bed, with my legs up, and I suddenly noticed his cum oozing out of me and getting all over me.  I raised my head and looked at myself in the long mirror at the end of the bed, and wow, there was all his thick cum oozing everywhere, his juices and mine.  Now I just knew he was a man that didn’t like to be down there, and it was time for him to learn.  So I put him there.
 
I pressed him against my pussy, his body in line with the whole opening.  And then I thought it might be better if I turned him upside down, so his face was by my opening and his legs up by the top.  At first he was a bit too long but then I felt the slight hum and his size adjusted perfectly.  And then I pushed him and squashed him into me.  I admit that my skin is a bit flabby down there too and as I pushed him it spread around his body a bit, rather conveniently holding him in place, I thought to myself.  But I kept my hand on him and rubbed him, forcing him against me slowly and firmly, as I gyrated my hips around and squeezed those juices out. 
 
I pushed his head right into me, at an awkward angle for him.  Just like some of the awkward angles he bent me into.  And at the same time, I rubbed him against me.  Then I came, the biggest and hardest I have ever come in my whole life.  His head shot out and so did a bunch of cum – I didn’t know if it was mine or his, but it stuck to him amusingly.  And then I felt all tired.  Hot and sweaty and exhausted.  I wanted to make sure I’d have him close all night, so I reached over and grabbed those tight black lycra panties I’d been wearing all day and pulled  them on tight, squashing him deep into my folds again.  Then I turned onto my front and fell asleep.