- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Janette's Bully

Janette was careful not to enter through the front doors of her high school. Though she was a senior, she was very unpopular and tended to avoid most people out of fear of being bullied. She did hate herself and her description: Her body was unappealing to look at, her gingerish hair was messy and greasy, and her face was, at its very best, maybe a 4 out of 10 to gaze upon.

Janette sighed. She looked At the other kids, talking to friends or teachers. She wished she had that ability, but most people would not give her the time of day to even acknowledge her. As she walked around into a secluded area covered by bushes and trees, no one was near her. The back entrance to the school was in sight. But as Janette was making her way over there, she heard the hush sound of giggling, and her face became filled with anxiety.

From behind a bush outstepped another girl. She was also a senior and a half-a-foot taller than the small Janette. Her name was Charli.

Charli and Janette were polar opposites. Charli was insanely attractive, a perfect 10 in most, if not everyone's eyes. The makeup she wore always looked absolutely stunning, her hair was a beautiful shade of brown and meticulously curled. She was everything Janette wasn’t. Charli was pretty, she was confident, and undoubtedly the most popular girl at the school. Yet under all of this, Charli was a massive bully at heart, she loved torturing kids and making people feel that they are beneath her and worthless to her. Unfortunately for Janette, Charli was her favorite victim to prey on.

Shudders went through Janette's body at the sight of her worst enemy, the person that for the last 4 years of high school made her life an absolute misery standing in front of her scared her. And Charli had a wicked smile on her face.

“Oh! Hi Janette! Didn’t expect to see you here!” Charli said with a fake friendly sounding voice. “How has my best bud been?” She continued, moving elegantly to Janette’s side and wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Janette blushed darker with a mix of anxiety and hatred, “I-I” Janette started, but Charli soon cut her off. “Hey! You know, since were alone, I want to show you something cool!”

Charli stepped away from her, a big smile still plastered onto her face. “What if I told you that…” She paused for dramatic effect and moved closer to Janette, “I had the power to shrink things at my will?” Charli couldn’t even finish what she was saying without breaking into a giggle. Janette’s expression changed into a frown, it was obvious that Charli was trying to scare her into do something embarrassing. “I-I...Are you being serious?” Janette asked, partly out of wonder, but mostly out of annoyance. Charli simply nodded, “Mhm, doesn’t it sound cool?” the 18 year old beauty asked. Janette glanced at the watch on her wrist, the bell was going to ring in a few minutes. “C-charli please I h-have to-” Janette started but was interrupted by her enemy once again. “Wait so you dont believe me?” Charli asked, feigning a tone of being shocked and hurt. Janette nodded quickly. “Of course I dont! Its completely stupid!” Janette yelled in frustration.

Janette saw Charli look down sadly on the ground. “Awe, well thats to bad…” Charli started before snapping her fingers. Suddenly, a bush by Janette’s side disappeared from sight. Janette was surprised, when she looked over she saw that the bush had shrunk down to the size of a rock! Janette looked at Charli in shock when she snapped her fingers again, and a nearby tree went through the same thing as the bush. The beaut looked up at Janette, with a giant contemptuous smile plastered across her perfect face. Janette suddenly went pale as she realized what was going to happen, she instinctively took off running toward the school. But as she was passing Charli, She suddenly stopped moving and felt a tight grip around her arm. Charli had grabbed her.

Charli pulled Janette back. Janette had no time to react as Charli lifted her arm and swiftly punched her in the face. Janette stumbled backwards back to her original spot in the little area they were in. “How dare you try to leave me when I try to talk to you!” Charli yelled in anger, she stepped foward and slapped Janette hard, who yelped in pain. As Janette bent over in pain, Charli shot her leg out and gave her a powerful kick that sent Janette to the dirt on the ground.

As Janette quivered on the floor, she looked up to see Charli looking over her, snickering evilly. Before she could react, her bully snapped her fingers. Suddenly, the poor girls vision was filled with white and felt a weird sensation that abated after a few seconds. When Janette's vision came back, everything stretched out for miles. She looked around and saw Trees rising impossibly high and her biggest enemies converse sneakers that completely towered over her. She had been shrunken by Charli and assumed she was smaller than an ant.

“Wow! Holy shit your so fucking small! Your smaller than a flea I can barely even see you!” Charli yelled in excitement. Charli squatted so that her victim can see her giant, menacing face smiling smugly down on her. Jannete collapsed to her legs, to scared to do absolutely anything. “How do I look eh? Even prettier?” Charli asked. “If you were wondering you look even more pathetic than you use to.” She continued before bursting in laughter.

Janette couldn't believe it. Her life was in the hands of the person that she despised the most. A person that made sure she knew that she was completely worthless in her eyes. Janette collapsed onto the ground. “Hey, do my footsteps feel like earthquakes to you?” Charli asked in wonder before standing straight up. She slammed her foot down around Janette. Janette was sent flying high into the air along with the dirt around her. Each time she landed she rose even higher as Charli stomped her feet even harder. She landed painfully on the ground and was surprised that Charli had stopped stomping around her.

“Oh man I bet that was fun. Your welcome.” Charli said smugly. She bent down and picked up her little victim. “Oh all the things I want to do with you…” Charli then blew slightly. At her current size, Charli’s small breath felt like a tornado, she was ripped out of the painful grasp of her 2 fingers and was sent flying. Charli took a deep breath and blew even harder. Janette was sent flying even further than she was already going. All Janette could hear was Charli’s cacophonous laughter. When Charli didn’t take another breath, the small bug sized human was falling straight toward the ground. As she got closer and closer, Janette’s life flashed before her eyes, knowing that her demise was soon.

But it wasn't meant to be, at the last possible second Charli stepped in and scooped her up into her hand again, and Janette found herself in the exact same position that she was in before. “Hehe, it was so funny seeing you flail around in the air, completely scared for your own life.” Charli said with contempt, still giggling. Janette’s face went so red she made a tomato look jealous. Janette had fallen to her lowest low possible when suddenly the bell rang out loud for first period.

“Crap! I was just starting to have fun! Oh well, gotta dispose of you quickly like the bug you are.” Charli said with more contempt. “Lets see….” Suddenly Charli’s mouth went wide and she flung her hand toward it, and in an instant Janette ended up in her worst enemies mouth.

Janette tried standing up but the giant bullies tongue made it impossible to walk around in. She was swished all over the place in her mouth, she clashed into her massive spotless white teeth and felt pain shoot all over her body. She was covered head to toe in Charli’s own saliva.

Suddenly she was spat out with all of Charli’s might and crashed into the ground in a giant coat of spit. “Ew! You tasted disgusting! Should have known by how worthless you are that you would taste bad!” Charli belted in disgust. Janette couldn't move, the spit had trapped and immobilized her. She saw Charli flip her off before walking away with the biggest, smuggest, smile she had ever seen.

Since Janette was trapped in her worst enemies spit, she couldn't move, and after a few minutes a few balls of dirt started to fall down. Janette screamed in horror, she realized that if more dirt fell on her she would be trapped and her life would end. Her fears became true when a whole mountain of dirt fell onto her. But she wasn't killed instantly or quickly. The dirt came and slowly compressed around her. She was packed so tight that the bones in her body snapped and broke and she was crushed by the specks of dirt.

Soon, Janette had been completely erased from the earth, her body trapped in small rocks of dirt that hours later would end up being digested by some animal. As for charli, the evil bully kept smiling to herself, wondering how she would use her power for next...