- Text Size +

I woke up. The floor was cold. Dusty cardboard it felt like. Except the grains.. they were bigger than any I had ever felt. It was dark, but I wasn’t alone. I heard voices echoing within, as if we were in a church. I tried remembering what had happened. But I couldn’t recall a thing. I fell asleep last night in my bed. All was normal. “Hello?” I called out. A woman’s distant voice answered. “Hello! Follow my voice! Come to us.” I did. It was still pitch black but I heard many voices once I arrived after what felt like a soccer fields worth of walking. A man spoke to me “What’s the last thing you remember??” I told them. They all had different stories, each more vague than the last. But we were all here. None of our phones had service. “Is this heaven?” a kid asked, seemed to be 13. “I bloody well hope not.”

After much speculation we decided to act. The walls felt thick, but also rather soft. We began taking shifts clawing at them with our fingernails. The wall peeled away gradually before we punctured through. Took us about half an hour but the fresh air rushed along with the much welcome light. We walked out and the blinding light grew tolerable. Everyone was amazed, we were in a room. Atop a desk it seemed. Except everything was massive. A cup holding stationary seemed to tower above us, we were perhaps half the height of a staple. There were many more of us than I had thought, someone counted up to 75 but gave up. Panic began to set in, but I quickly realized where we were.

This was my Ex-girlfriends room. I recognized it all. The Bon Iver poster on the door of the dresser, the pink sheets. The graduation pictures. I hadn’t seen her in 5 years, but I remember she was pleasant, she used to LLLLOVE holding her L’s as she spoke. However she had a strange fetish. A giantess fetish I think. She would often beg me to pretend I was small so she could smother me or sit on me. Even whilst kissing she said she fantasized about swallowing me whole. She would ask me to beg for my life. She was lovely outside the bedroom, and was stunningly beautiful, but all this sexual debauchery was too much for me. She seemed to enjoy our role playing more than the actual sex. It all felt rather forced, and I suppose she was just too freaky for my taste, so I broke it off. Before I could share my revelation with the group I heard a young man say “Wait a second, I know this pla-”

“You dated her too?” I said.

“Yea! about a year ago. It didn’t work out though.”

We asked if anyone else had any relation to her, but no one did. Some didn’t respond when I approached, they were still wide eyed in awe and shock.

I then connected the dots and came to a realization. “Guys we need to get out of-“

The door swung open, and there she was. Fresh out of the shower covering her glistening body, her hair bundled up in a towel, humming “Re: Stacks” by Bon Iver. That was her favorite song. She didn’t seem to notice we had escaped. I started to doubt my realization. Maybe she had nothing to do with this? She was so sweet when we were together. She’d never shrink down all these people, but I had to admit the evidence was stacked against her.

She removed her towels with her back to us. First her hair, then her body. Her auburn hair trickled down. It had gotten much longer and reached the small of her back. Her skin was fresh and tight. She had maintained quite the figure. Her butt however took the cake. Even the women of the group marveled at it. It was not excessively large, but finely shaped. She was a true goddess, that was always her favorite pet name.

But while the crowd gazed with wide eyes, I looked closely at her as she dug through her dresser. There seemed to be a small blotch on her mountainous ass. It was barely noticeable, and probably a pimple. But I couldn’t help but fixate on this human-shaped stain.

As she dressed, I decided to quietly tell everyone to hide behind things on the desk. But I couldn’t control such a large crowd. I barely got to 3 people before some began calling out to her for help. The people I told to hide ignored me. And eventually enough voices joined the chorus that she noticed.

“Oh my!” she said, her voice booming in the room. “Ants, fuck I shouldn’t have eaten in here.” As she spoke I noticed a similarly small red blotch on her teeth. She licked it clean as she approached the table and sat down on her desk chair. Her hair blew passed her and sent a rush of fresh shampoo smell all over us. Pantene I reckoned. “You little pests, hang on, what kind of bugs are these”

The crowd began screaming for her to notice us as this behemoth of a woman laid her hands on both sides of the group and leaned closer slowly. She was wearing a lovely red top, quite low cut but nothing too revealing. I watched anxiously. I was uncertain and pretty freaked out, who wouldn’t be? This had to be a dream.

“Oh my god! Little people! Ahhh this is the weirdest thing ever! Are you guys okay?? What happened to you? Am I dreaming?”

Her face towered above us, blotting out the light above. Her hands laid flat on both sides of us were absolutely massive. We were perhaps the height of half her pinky nail, at best. And barely even took up much room on the table. Granted we were rather huddled together for now. As she spoke, her humid breath washed over us. As fresh as she was, she had forgotten to brush her teeth.

However she seemed surprised and the crowd relaxed, as did I to some extent. She didn’t do this to us after all.

“Hello! We’re not sure what happened to us!” Yelled a man stepping forth from the group, “We awoke in that box and escaped, could you help us?”

“Sorry what?” she said as she turned her gigantic head and leaned in with her ear. The man stepped back for a moment in fear. But repeated.

“Of course I’ll help you! Oh god this is horrible. I’m so sorry for whatever happened to you! But fear not, I LLLLIVE to help people”

But as she lingered on the L in live, I heard a few sporadic screams that were quickly silenced.

Chapter End Notes:

.... What was that?