- Text Size +

All Nate could hear was the soft sounds of the other men trapped with him.


“Please,” he whispered for the fifth time, “C-can one of you just tell me what's going on?”


The most he got in response was a few coughs.


“I...” He trailed off, his voice seemingly swallowed by the darkness that surrounded him, “I know you can hear me. I just want to know where I am...”


Nate wanted to ask where his clothes were or why the walls and floor felt so strange but he didn't want to push it. Again though, he received no response. All he heard was the quiet shifting of other people somewhere around him.


He took a deep breath and tried to take stock of what he could remember.


Nate had gotten up early that morning, and instead of feeling like he had been smacked upside the head by time itself, he felt legitimately refreshed. Instead of thinking about going for a morning run, he had managed to do it and eat a breakfast that consisted of more than just coffee. By the time he got to work, he already felt like a million bucks.


Work was still work, but it was easier to put up with the bullshit when he was able to remind himself of the fact that he had actually managed to do something before it. Even as he felt his muscles aching and cramping a little as he sat at his desk, Nate figured the run was worth it just for the bragging rights alone. Not that he was actually going to tell any of his coworkers about it but he figured if he did they'd have been appropriately impressed.


He decided to treat himself to a non-bag lunch that afternoon, heading over to a new fast casual burger joint that had opened a few weeks earlier. Knowing that the lunch could possibly hamper his good day with its delicious greasiness, he went to the independent coffee shop nearby to make sure he'd be awake for the rest of the day.


On the one hand, Nate didn't like the bullshit hipster-ness of the place at all. The music was always some band he had never heard of in some genre he didn't know existed. All the other customers tapped away at MacBooks and were seemingly incapable of looking at anything else. But on the other hand, every time he had come here he easily had the best tasting coffee he had ever experienced. It was the sort of coffee that was so good, he barely had to add any milk or sugar to it.


That afternoon though it was oddly empty.


The music was still something he couldn't recognize if you held a gun to his head but there were no people working on the next great American novel or whatever. The place still smelled of amazing coffee though, and that was all Nate really needed to know.


The barista was leaning against the counter as he entered but she stood up straight as he approached and flashed him her best salesman smile. She was cute if a little on the pale side, but when you added in her dark hair and thick framed glasses, Nate had to admit that it worked for her. Also, he had to admit that he had always had a thing for tall girls.


At six-one, Nate was tall enough to be recognized for it but not so tall that it was the only thing people noticed about him. His problem was that the women who got the most excited by his above average height were often at least a head shorter than him if not a full foot beneath him. Sure, it felt good to be the big manly man, and there was plenty of fun to be had with a girl who he could literally pick up but he had always wondered what it would be like to not have to bend down to kiss his girlfriend. Standing on the opposite side of the counter from her, Nate realized he'd barely have to dip his head to kiss this girl.


“Hi,” her voice was bright with a high pitch that didn't grate on the ears.


“Hey,” he replied, letting the full richness of his basso shine in the single syllable. Girls, he knew from experience, loved his deep voice. The slight hint of a smile on the edge of her lips told Nate he was right, “Could I just get a large drip?”


“Mhmm,” she confirmed with a nod, smirking at him as she moved to one of the huge vats of bubbling coffee. As she turned around, he watched the light catch along several blue streaks in her dark hair, and then his eyes unconsciously drifted to where her jeans clung to her tight butt. She held a cup beneath the spigot before glancing back over her shoulder at him, her eyes twinkling as if she was expecting to catch him looking, “Are you sure you want drip and not a cold brew? It's pretty hot today.”


He shook his head, “Nah, the drip's good. You guys have phenomenal coffee here.”


She nodded and he heard the sound of coffee hitting the bottom of the cup, “Yeah, it's pretty awesome. Out of all the places I've worked, this place has got the best. Hands down. Need any room?” Her dark eyes glanced back over her shoulder again, a playful smile on her face.


Nate shook his head as he felt that this might be the one moment in his life where the girl in the service industry was actually interested in him, the customer.


Her narrow waist swayed back and forth as she sauntered back over to the counter. Her fingers brushed against his when she handed him the tall steaming cup, and Nate felt the faintest jolt of electricity run up his arm as she did. He handed her a card before she could give him the total, and she quickly swiped it as she locked eyes with him and asked, “Can I get your number?”


He remembered stumbling to cover his own shock at the question, but everything after that became a blur. The next thing he could remember was coming to in the darkness of whatever prison he was in.


Nothing was weighing him down, he could easily move around but the whole place was pitch black. In this darkness, he could slip and fall and never see it coming. The fact that he was naked had alarmed him, especially when he realized there were other prisoners. At first, he assumed they had robbed him, but the more he shouted at them the more he began to think that they were all in the same boat as him.


With the major exception being that they didn't seem to care about what was going on, which made him think that they had all been here far longer than he had. Not that he actually knew how long that had been, he realized as he slumped back against the strange wall.


The material was rough to the touch but it had a little give and pliability. Far more than wood or stone would have. He had spent a good while between his third and fourth attempts at communication trying to figure out what it was but now he simply wrote it off as another mystery of this strange place.


KA-BOOM!


A distant noise made the whole prison shudder, and he immediately heard movement all throughout it. The men around him were standing up, stretching and groaning as they did. Nervously, he followed suit, his leg muscles burning in protest as his morning run came back to bite him.


Next came a rhythmic thumping, like someone beating gigantic drums.


Nate expected to hear the sounds of the rest of the procession; the stamping of feet, the jostling of armor or weapons or at least fucking keys for whatever cell he was in. Instead, the drumming just got louder. The sound quickly became strong enough that it made the walls shake behind him.


Light blazed through the darkness as the ceiling seemingly disappeared.


While he shielded his eyes and recoiled from the light, Nate could hear a horrific sound of metal being wrenched and compacted. Then a shadow muted the light, and he was able to blink away the shapes floating in his vision.


What he saw didn't make any sense.


He was standing completely naked in a massive chamber. The walls and floor were made out of a uniform brown material and all around him were men roughly his height, with the exception of five or six men who stood twice as tall as he was. Their thick cocks sat at eye level, and every time he caught sight of one, he reflexively flinched.


Looking skyward, his jaw dropped.


The barista from the coffee shop filled the sky.


One of her thin arms stretched like a pillar from the heavens down to the far side of his prison, his eyes tracing the veins and tattoos that wound down it. Her torso dominated the sky, and his eyes were drawn to the way the tight black fabric of her shirt clung to her small perky breasts. Above that was her gorgeous face, a bored expression on it as her dark eyes raked over the comparatively tiny men.


“Alright,” her voice was still bright and feminine but the single word seemed to ring inside of Nate's tiny skull, “Who wants to be my dice bitch tonight?”


Choruses of shouts suddenly filled Nate's ears, and he looked around as his fellow prisoners began to jump up and down. They waved their arms as they screamed, “Pick me!” “Please, Goddess!” and “I am a great dice bitch, Mistress!”


Her hand suddenly hovered over their prison, which Nate suddenly realized was a shoe box, and then began to descend. Her fingers, which looked like slender albino pythons, wrapped around a dark skinned African American man who immediately began to kiss and massage the monstrous digits. “Thank you, mistress!” He cried as she lifted him up into the sky.


She held him above their prison, and Nate grimaced as he watched her fingers explore his body. Her thumb ran over his well defined muscles before it began to play with his oversized manhood. He continued to thank her as she literally toyed with him, praising her for being so beautiful and brilliant between his kisses.


“G!” The giantess suddenly roared, her voice almost deafening the tiny men below, “You can come pick which ones you want now!”


“Oh shit,” Nate heard someone say, he turned to see a man twice his age literally trembling and shaking his head. Looking around the prison, he saw the pleading looks turn to panic as they all processed the hidden meaning of whoever G was getting to pick them.


The drums sounded again though Nate now realized that they were simply the footsteps of his enormous captors. Another young woman suddenly filled the sky, this one was blonde with a septum piercing and a tank top sporting a local brewery's logo on it.


Nate couldn't help but gawk at the giantess as she looked over them, her bright blue eyes darting from man to man as her red painted lips silently counted them off. “Fuck, we have gone way too long without doing this,” the blonde giantess said as her hand crashed down into the box.


The comparatively tiny man screamed as he watched her hand sweep about, scooping his fellow prisoners up like they were nothing. Almost a third of the prisoners were suddenly being pressed together in her fist, their tiny frames wriggling against each other and her steel-like grip.


“I should probably grab one or two more,” G said, scanning over the prison once more.


“Ooo, take that one, I just got him today,” the barista announced, and Nate felt something warm trickle down his leg as he saw her finger pointed directly at him.


“You sure?” The blonde asked as her free hand hovered over him, her fingers poised to pinch him.


Nate could feel his heart racing as he looked around for an escape route. Instead, all he saw were terrified men of varying ages trying to get as far away from him and the shadow hanging over him as possible.


“Yeah, if we're culling tonight I won't have as many vets to train him up right anyway,” the brunette mused before sliding her 'dice bitch' into her mouth and sucking on him like a lollipop. She yanked the muscular man out with a soft pop and added, “So we might as well have some fun with him.”


The blonde simply shrugged as her fingers raced down. Nate tried to dive out of the way but there was no escaping the giantess. Her fingers clamped down on him and lifted him skyward, his stomach rolling and his head spinning as he tried to comprehend the gigantic world far below him. He could make out the blonde's bare feet as they crashed down on the floor far below, followed by the barista's Converse.


Fighting the bile rising in his throat, Nate simply shut his eyes and felt the wind roll over his naked body as he was carried somewhere in the giantesses' home. Finally, the hellish ride of being carried was over and he felt himself being lowered.


He heard the strange sound of skin slapping against skin combined with curses as his fellow prisoners were simply released before he felt himself laid down on a cool plastic floor. Opening his eyes he found himself in some kind of enormous tupperware container, and beyond the looming high walls he spotted another tall wall covered in charts that he couldn't make heads or tails of.


The blonde giantess gripped the side of Nate's new prison and with the barest effort sent all of them tumbling about. “Good, that should be enough,” she announced.


The brunette barista suddenly peered over the outer wall and gazed down at them, “I feel like with all those guys, I should be a little nervous about tonight.”


The blonde gently slapped her friend on the shoulder, “Hey, no looking behind the screen.”


The brunette rolled her eyes as she disappeared from view, “Oh get over yourself.”


“The DM Screen is a sacred barrier,” the blonde began as the pair walked out of view, the rhythmic thumping of their footsteps lost amid their thundering voices.


Pushing himself to his feet, Nate looked around at the dazed and terrified men around him, before he said, “Would someone please tell me what is going on?”


One of the men next to him slumped up into a sitting position and stared at him like he had three heads before he suddenly went, “Oh, you're the guy who was shouting all afternoon.”


“Yes!” Nate almost shouted at him.


“Well, the girls are having their weekly D&D session tonight.”


Nate stared back at the man, trying to comprehend in what universe that was an explanation for the fact that he was apparently two inches tall and trapped in a tupperware container.


“And we're the miniatures,” the man said, gesturing up at the chart covered outer wall.


“I don't...” Nate stared at the charts, still unable to parse what any of it meant.


“And if we're on this side of the DM Screen,” the man continued, “We're not going to be representing the good guys.”


A word the brunette said earlier suddenly rang clear as a bell in Nate's head, Culling.


“Oh shit...”