- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This was written on a request by a fellow author. It is my second transformation story.

Dedicated to Nostromo

  

I could not believe it. No way. What my uncle had actually achieved was impossible. He must be the Archimedes of his day.  He had successfully created a formula that could actually rearrange the molecular structure of something’s body. We tried it with a mouse and turned it into a crab! We tried turning the crab into an ant and that worked. We even turned a volunteer into a dog before quickly turning him back. The man could still reason like a human and think like a human while being a dog. My uncle was not sure why this was but we were working on it.

 

I had been included in this work because I had recently graduated from my University with a degree in Biology. I was painfully aware that most of what went on my uncle’s lab was beyond my knowledge or perhaps even comprehension. Still, I helped out where I could with several of the other scientists that my uncle trusted. The reason I had gotten this job in the first place was two fold. One was because my uncle knew that I would not steal his ideas. The other was that they needed someone to run the menial, mind numbing jobs that he and his colleges were too busy to perform. Eventually, I was the lab’s “beaker bitch,” as the saying goes.

 

“Don’t worry Jim my boy!” my uncle would tell me. “You’ll receive a fair amount of the fame when we announce our findings next month.” It was true. My uncle and his team of scientists would be on the cover of every newspaper in the world soon. Even I could expect some publicity although my rank in the lab was about equivalent to that of “the ships boy.”

 

It didn’t matter to me. I never cared about fame. If I had, I probably would not have chosen Biology as a major in school. Of course I never expected to be part of my uncle’s top secret project either. It was funded by the Federal Government! I didn’t care about what it would do for my resume’ or what knowledge I had gained in my time there. Before I continue, I must confess that I have vorefillia, in other words I am someone who wishes to be eaten alive, in my case, by a beautiful woman.

 

Joining this experiment for that purpose was not my intention. I didn’t even know what we were working on when I started. Once I realized what we were doing however, I could not get the idea that sprung to me out of my head. When we turned a man to a dog and he demonstrated that he was still quite human in mind it further strengthened my desire to perform an act that was quite illegal, not to mention surprise my uncle with my dishonesty.  However, the scheme smoldered in my mind whenever I determined not to think on it. When I did think on it, a plan began to form in my mind, quite unintentionally but none the less, there it was.

 

Finally, one night I could stand it no longer. I decided I must act. Damn the consequences. I was capable of making an impossible fantasy come true. I would not hurt anyone in the process. Stealing a bit of the transmogrifying serum would be easy enough. I was trusted implicitly. No one would ever miss it.

 

The next day I put my plan into action. Sneaking an oyster into the lab, I took a scan of it with the computer sensors. Then I took a DNA sample and loaded it into the computer database. Quickly I punched in the orders for one blank shot of serum to be mixed as oyster serum. This meant of course that any living thing that I injected with the serum would turn into an oyster. I slipped the serum into my pocket and then impatiently completed the rest of the day.

 

Finally the end of the day drew near. I nonchalantly said good evening to my uncle and coworkers.

“Any plans for the evening Jim?” asked my uncle as I hurried to put on my coat.

“No not really,” I smiled what I hoped was a causal smile.

“No lovely ladies waiting for you somewhere?”

I began to worry. Did he suspect? I tried to act casual.

“I’m afraid not. I wish, but no. Probably just going to head down to the gym and do a few laps in the pool.”

 

Making my escape I headed out. I knew of two destinations that I though might be likely candidates. I made my way to the first, and the closest.

 

The Oyster House was packed. There was a ton of people there. I walked around the room, telling the waitress I was looking for a friend. Unfortunately I did not spy what I had wished. I had entertained hope of finding a group of attractive woman sitting together somewhere, ordering live oysters. It was a difficult situation to find and everywhere I turned it seemed that there were plenty of guys with every pretty girl. I didn’t want to end up on some guy’s plate. Finally I found three girls who looked promising. They debated, ignorant of my eavesdropping, over what to eat. One girl even suggested live oysters but another girl suggested they be steamed first and won over her companions, curse them. I had no intention of being steamed to death!

 

I found another woman who was middle aged but still good looking. She ordered live oysters. Finally! I thought to myself as I headed towards the kitchen, ready to position myself on the plate. Just as I was about to go in however, I looked back at the lady. A fat, ugly man was shuffling up to her. He sat down across from the woman and she greeted him with the words, “I ordered you oysters honey.”

 

What a close call! It would have been awful to be brought out on a dish and placed in front of a fat slob when I was expecting to be set before an attractive woman. I decided to ditch the place and resolved to come back later if I could not find an opportunity at another establishment.

 

I wandered the city from place to place but never finding what I was looking for. Once I saw a woman eating live oysters but they were already in front of her and there was no way I could have gotten on to the plate.

 

I watched her eat. Envying the little creatures brought up to her mouth and swallowed whole. Then I left the place in disgust and went to a club in the Italian section where I sat down at a table and ordered a drink.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, Ms Anna Genovese,” said an amplified voice by way of introduction to a woman walking onstage. I looked again. She was beautiful! Her hair was dark. Her face was a thing of beauty. She strutted across the stage with confidence. She was wearing the most ripping dress that it has ever been my pleasure to witness on a broad. It was made so it accented rather than concealed the curves on her if you know what I mean. And man, did she ever have curves! She could have given Aphrodite a run for her money.

 

My eyes were glued to her (as was everyone else’s) while she sang six songs. She had a pretty good voice too. At the end of the sixth song she took a break.     

Taking a seat in the back I herd the waiter say “The usual cocktail Miss Genovese?”

“Yes and a side of raw oysters,” was the reply.

 

I couldn’t believe my ears.  She actually ordered oysters? It was too good to be true. I gazed at the woman. She saw me staring, smiled politely and then looked away. I got up and went for the kitchen.

 

Inside I heard the bustling of pots and pans. I quickly grabbed an apron.

“Miss Genovese needs some oysters I said in a loud voice.”
A fat cook looked over at me. Judging by the scowl he hit me with he was a mean and short tempered fiend. I kept my expression neutral.

 

“I just put the oysters out sir!” He said in a mock polite voice. “Maybe if you used your eyes you would see that! Dumbass.” Shifting out of the “polite” voice and into what was probably his normal tone. He pointed to a plate where three live oysters resided, arranged around some cocktail sauce.

 

“Right,” I said and picked up the plate. I set it back down as soon as he wandered off towards other people that he could yell at. Quickly I took out the serum. It was now or never, I thought as I pressed it to my neck.

 

Suddenly I thought better of it. What would it be like to be eaten? It would no doubt be unbearably painful in her belly. I would never see any of my friends or family again. Was it really worth dying to fulfill a fantasy when my life was going so well?

 

I stood there for several seconds, the serum injector still pressed against my neck. Finally I thought, no. This was not the night to die. Perhaps someday when I was old I would use the serum but not tonight. I took the injector from my neck and began to put it in my pocket.

 

The door to the kitchen flew open and banged into me. I felt a sharp pain in my leg and realized as the world whorled around me that I had forgotten to cap the injector. The serum was flowing into my veins and transforming my body. I was fortunately leaning over the plate of oysters or I might have landed on the floor.

 

All was dark. Suddenly I heard the waiter’s voice. “The damn bastard of a cook didn’t even take off the top shell of that one!”

 

I felt myself lift into the air. Suddenly there was light again and a sharp pain as the waiter removed my covering shell. He was holding me in his hand. The potion had worked perfectly.

 

“Poor Anna has only ten minuets for a break. They know better than to keep Miss Genovese waiting!” the waiter grumbled all the way to her table.

 

I was set before the woman who looked like a goddess. She smiled at the waiter. He looked like he could have died happy right then. I was going to die happy. All of my previous anxieties melted away with one look at her.

 

Miss Genovese turned her big brown eyes towards me. I felt excited. My pulse was ringing in my “ears.”

 

She selected an oyster and tilting her head back, swallowed him whole. Then she washed him down with a few sips of her beverage.

 

She grabbed the next oyster with the vigor of a starving cast-away on a deserted island. After the creature was coated with cocktail sauce, Anna opened her mouth wide and gulped the little creature down.

 

That left only one other oyster on the plate besides myself. She reached for the other and I watched as she ate him too!

 

Now I was the only one left. Anna took a swig of her drink and looked at her watch. She must have had to return to singing soon because she looked pissed. She reached out to me and picked me up. After a glazing of the cocktail sauce, which was wicked cold, she brought me up to her full lips. They parted and I watched the stunning face before me come closer and closer. She was wearing a somewhat board expression, obviously I was not going to be something she really enjoyed, just a quick snack to get down before returning to the microphone. My life was worth nothing more to her than an appetizer. I didn’t care. My pulse was hammering in my head.

 

Bright teeth sparkled in the half-light. Her dark mouth was only lit half way back to her throat. She tilted her head back, opening her throat to allow my passage into the darkness below me.

Her tongue came out to greet me as I was dislodged, none too gently, from my perch within the shell. Down I slid into the awaiting mouth. Anna closed her mouth around me and there in the warm moist dark, I felt her tongue push my body against the roof of her mouth. My slimy body shot downwards to her gullet which opened in anticipation of my body. Anna gulped and down her esophagus I went. It was like sliding down an enclosed water slide. I loved the feeling but it was over all too quickly. Into her belly I fell and onto the other oysters.

 

The smell in her belly was not pleasant. I don’t know how well mollusk’s can smell but it would have been awful if I had acute olfactory senses. The acid began to burn into my soft flesh. It stung badly.  Suddenly about ten gallons of mixed drink splashed onto me. This felt rather good as it mitigated the effect of the stomach on me. Soon though, the acid returned and began to work on me with renewed vigor. I screamed. Or at least I would have as I was tossed around and moved against the stomach lining and my fellow captives. It felt like Anna was now moving, walking to something. Her belly gurgled all to loudly. It was a painful sound and it caused more acid to bubble up onto me.

 

“Hey I’m back everyone. Hope you’re having as good a night as I am. Here’s a song that I know you all will just love!” said Anna’s voice from way above me but still very loud and powerful.

 

Suddenly, she began to sing. It was agony. Not that she was a bad singer, but being within her while her vocals resonated was overwhelming. Her singing was also punctuated with gurgles and bubbling of acids within the chamber that I was trapped within.

 

 I imagined what Anna must look like onstage, her perfect body walking this way and that as she sang. It was an arousing thought. Of all the people to die in, she was one of the prettiest I could have asked for. Soon, the horrible burning sensation left me.