- Text Size +

Laura had been married to Tom for 17 years. To her, the only good memories of their marriage were when he would buy her something expensive.

For the past three years Laura had became unhappy with Tom because when the company he worked for went bankrupt, Tom had to take a lower paying job then the one he lost. He was no longer able to splurge and buy her expensive gifts, take her on nice vacations, or buy her a new car every two years. Laura was stuck with a three year old car, she only bought a new dress for herself twice a year and they had to sell their house and move into a smaller one in what she called, “The White Collar” section of town. They were no longer members at the Country Club, no longer ate at the fancy restaurants and she was forced to clip coupons from the news paper and magazines in order to save money.

She was sitting at the table one day going through her coupons thinking just how “beneath her” this really was and she began thinking of a way to get of Tom for the insurance money so she could go back to her style of living.

She decided to go to the Library and use their computers so it couldn’t be traced back to her on their home computer. She read so many different ways to kill someone, that she herself, was starting to have second thoughts about doing it until she saw a pop-up.

Usually, Laura would just close them out but this one caught her eye.

It read:

TIRED OF A CERTAIN SOMEONE? CLICK HERE TO GET THEM OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOREVER!

Hmmmmm Laura thought to herself. Maybe I should look at it, no harm in that. So after clicking, a new page began to load. Reading the privacy statement very carefully, Laura clicked the continue button.

The new page read as follows:

IF YOU ARE OVER 18 PLEASE CLICK ON CONTINUE IF NOT 18, PLEASE LEAVE NOW

Laura clicked on continue and after the page loaded she began reading the article in front of her.

FROM THE AMAZON JUNGLE WE HAVE RETREIVED THIS SPECIAL FORMULA THAT WILL NOT ONLY GET RID OF THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE THAT IS A BURDEN TO YOU, BUT IF YOU AREN’T SATISIFIED WITH THE IMMEDIATE RESULTS, WE WILL GLADLY TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED. PLEASE READ THE TESTIMONIALS BELOW OF SOME OF OUR SATISIFIED CUSTOMERS.

Laura read down the list of testimonials and was surprised to see that everyone who had purchased this product was 100% satisfied. Not once in the company’s history had the ever gave a refund.

She filled out the on-line order form, and closing out the page, she went home to await a phone call from the company.

When she left, the company’s computer, still attached to the ISP at the library, did a complete sweep of all files leading back to them, were deleted and a virus installed to completely destroy the hard drive.

Late that afternoon the phone rang. Laura answered and it was a representative from the company. He asked her several questions about why she wanted to get rid of this certain “someone” and Laura replied she wasn’t happy with her marriage anymore and that her husband wouldn’t give her a divorce.

He told her that someone would be there the next day to speak with her in person and if she wanted the “FORMULA” it would cost her $2500.00 and that it was a one-time formula.

Laura hesitated for a minute before answering. She was figuring out what she could sell to get the money. Finally, it hit her. She could sell her car and have enough left over to keep her up until the insurance kicked in.

“Will tomorrow at three be ok?” she asked the man on the other end of the phone.

“Three will be fine” he said. “have a good evening and we look forward to doing business with you.”

Laura was excited and nervous at the same time. She couldn’t wait for Tom to leave for work the next morning so she could get her day started. She drove to the dealership and sold her Mercedes for just over $18,000.00. More then she had thought it was worth. She went home and waited.

When the clock began chiming at three, and after the third bell had rang, there was a knock at her door.

Quickly she jumped up and raced to the door to open it. What she saw wasn’t what she expected. There stood a woman in her 20’s dressed in a black business suit holding a briefcase and beside her was a man in his 30’s dressed in a black suit as well.

They introduced themselves and Laura invited them in and asked them to sit down.

The woman told her about the secrecy of the company and that if she bought the product, she would have to sign a waiver stating she would never tell anyone about the transaction, or ever agree to testify against them in court. She also stated that if she ever did, she would never be heard from or seen again.

This frightened Laura. She was having second thoughts when she happened to see a picture of Tom on the wall. All of her resentment towards him returned in a flash and she told them she would sign it just to get Tom out of her life forever.

The man opened the briefcase and took out the waiver. Laura signed it in three places, initialed it and dated it. The woman signed it as well and the man signed as a witness of the transaction.

The woman asked her if she had the money and Laura quickly pulled the $2500 from her purse and handed it to her. The woman handed it to the man and he counted it and put it in the briefcase and pulled out a small one inch vial filled with a milky-yellow substance.

The woman told her that the liquid was colorless and odorless and that the vial was made from a special formula that would melt once it was dropped into any liquid so to make sure she put it in the recipients drink and wait two minutes so it could fully dissolve before giving them the drink.

Laura finally asked what exactly did the product do to the person.

Glad you asked the woman said. Here let me show you. And with that she asked Laura for a glass of water. Laura returned with the water and the woman took another vial just like the one Laura had in front of her and dropped it into the water. After two minutes it had completely dissolved and there was no evidence of anything being inside of the glass but water.

“OK?” Laura said. “Now what?”

The man picked up the glass, drank the water and in ten minutes he was buried inside of his clothes. Laura looked in amazement. All she saw was a black suit on her sofa and nothing more.

The woman carefully lifted the clothes one at a time until she saw her tiny co-worker and gently picked his two-inch body up between her index finger and thumb placing him on the coffee table in front of Laura.

Laura gasped in amazement at this. The woman told her that at this size, she could do what she wanted to with the person but it was better to go ahead and kill them so there wasn’t a chance of them escaping and getting help from the authorities.

Laura, still amazed at what she had seen and was still seeing, nodded her head in agreement. The woman took out a very tiny vial and holding it in the palm of her hand, set it on the table and the man climbed into her hand and took the vial and drank it.

Almost instantly he was restored to his full height. Standing there nude, he excused himself, grabbed his clothes and went into the other room and got dressed and returned.

“The restorer formula cost $100,000 in case you decide you don’t want to go through with it after you shrink the person” the woman said with a firm voice.

“NO, NO.” Laura said. “I will only need the one formula”

“Very well then. We hope you enjoyed our demonstration and remember what you saw here today, because if you ever tell anyone, you will be given the formula and turned loose on a busy sidewalk in New York City during the heaviest traffic of the day, understood? “ The woman said with a straight and serious face.

“I understand fully well” Laura answered as she showed them to the door.

When Tom arrived home from work Laura dropped the vial inside of his glass of wine and waiting until it was completely dissolved, she handed it to him.

Tom drank it down quickly, as he always did before handing the glass back to her for a refill that he would nurse for the next hour, or so he thought.

Faster then the other man had shrunk, Tom was under his clothes in less then four minutes. Laura was thrilled. She began pulling his clothes up and shaking them hoping to see him roll out but no such luck. Finally, she saw a sight that made her laugh and gave her an idea at the same time.

Tom was inside of his left sock struggling to get out, and on top of that, he was inside of his leather loafer. Laura picked up the sock with Tom inside of it and walked to their bedroom. She emptied him out on her make-up table and blew him a kiss as she walked to her dresser and opened a drawer pulling out a pair of black nylons.

She sat in the chair at her make-up table and began putting them on only up to her ankles. She picked up her terrified husband, put him inside of her right nylon and pulled them up. She positioned him with his back against the bottom of her heel, his head at the back tip of her heel and pulled them tight so he couldn’t struggle.

She crossed her right leg over her left and looking at her now tiny husband, she began laughing at him and telling him just how pathetic he was now. She could hear tiny squeaks coming from him but not able to make out any words, so mockingly, she made up what he was saying.

“Why shrink you? Silly little insect, so I can get you out of my life forever, that’s why.” she said laughing at him. “Don’t worry Tom, it will all be over before you know it, or will it?” She began laughing harder at him now.

All he could do was stay pressed against her heel. The nylons were pulled way to tight for him to try to move. He could see her huge face staring at him and laughing at him.

“OK Tom, it’s time to say goodbye to you and this miserable life you have put me in.” and blowing him a kiss, she slowly stood, walking on her tip-toes all the way into her bathroom and standing in front of her full length mirror with her back turned to it she could barely see Tom on her heel from the tiny lump in her nylons.

Slowly she began lowering herself. As she went down as slow as she could, Tom kept seeing the white tile floor getting closer and closer to him. The tile was cold against her feet even with the nylons on but at the same time it felt good. Laura was so aroused by all of this she had an orgasm and had to grab the counter top to keep from collapsing on the bathroom floor. Once she regained her composure, She stood as high as she could on her tip-toes again and began slowly lowering herself down.

Tom began screaming in terror. He knew what was about to happen. Laura actually heard his screams and smiled smugly to herself as she kept slowly lowering herself to the floor. She stopped just as Tom had touched the tile. She laughed at herself and raised herself up again. This time she would drop down and stop just before her heel touched the floor then raise up just as quick. She tortured him this way for almost an hour. Go fast up and down, then start going very slow again. Every time she heard Tom scream she would get a tingle inside. “Too bad you couldn’t give me an orgasm like this when you were sweating on top of me” she laughed. Once more, she raised up, slowly began lowering herself until she heard him scream. Tom screamed with all the air in his tiny lungs until Laura heard a slight crunch, like a peanut shell cracking and then a squishing sound as she felt his warm remains splatter underneath her heel.

Feeling this, it was way too much for her to handle. Her body convulsed into the biggest orgasm she had ever had in her entire life. It was like every orgasm she had ever had came back to her at once.

It was so massive…so severe that she woke up on the bathroom floor several hours later with a smile on her face so big you couldn’t slap it off of her with a cast iron frying pan. She laughed out loud for a bit, and finally getting the strength to get up, she looked at the blotch on her heel and said: “Tom, would you like to go with me for a little drive?” And she laughed again at herself and slowly made her way to her bedroom and got dressed leaving the nylons on.

She figured she could drive the car to Lake Superior two miles away, let the car go into it with the windows rolled down, and everyone would think he had drowned and his body was somewhere on the bottom. Everyone knew he went down there a lot just to sit on the bank and stare out over the water for hours at a time.

The plan was perfect. She got into his car and began driving. As she was going down the highway she began thinking about what had happened and became aroused again. She slowly began rubbing herself and her body tensed up, her foot pushed the gas pedal to the floor as she screamed in pleasure. She heard a horn blowing and when she opened her eyes all she saw was an 18 wheeler hitting her head on.

At the coroners office during the autopsy, they dismissed the blood on her heel as being cut during the accident. There was a Statewide manhunt for Tom, but no one ever seen him.