- Text Size +

Everyone knew about the illegal shrinking tech that, but everyone still went on vacation anyway. It wasn't like anyone actually got shrunk, right? And with the world hovering around 20 billion people, it helped cut down on the overpopulation! That's what Alex's friends had convinced her when she decided to take this trip. She looked herself over in the mirror before heading down to take a dip in the pool. Brown hair and green swimsuit just right, she adjusted her glasses and headed out towards the door. Noticing a speck at her feet, she sighed, and brought her toe down onto it with a slight twist. What she hadn't expected were just how many tinies there were down here! The ones who were shrunk and left to starve were the ones she felt the worst for, especially the ones less that 1/4”, like the one she just squished. She figured that if she were tiny, she'd prefer a quick squish to getting eaten by an animal, or vacuumed up like dirt. Opening the door and entering the hallway, she turned to the left to see a tall blonde exiting another room. Before she could even open her mouth in greeting, there was a flash.


Opening her eyes she was a bit groggy. Had she had a seizure or something? It was then that she felt a thundering boom that knocked her off her feet. Cold sweat ran down her slender back as she realized that the bushy things on either side of her must simply be... carpet. In shock at the sheer size of everything around her, Alex got to her feet, and was immediately knocked over by an even louder boom and gust of wind, as something titanic and brown slammed down next to her. As she gazed up at it, over 4 times her height, and she saw what rested on top, she realized what, and more importantly who, was in front of her. The brown wall was the side of a flip flop, and on top rested five mountainous toes, painted bright red, loudly thumping into the insole as the blonde wiggled her toes.


This wasn't how this was supposed to happen, Alex thought frantically. I must be only an eighth of an inch tall! Cruel laughter filled the air as the blonde leaned down to get a closer look at her. “Well, that didn't go quite as I expected!” came a feminine voice louder than thunder. “I can barely make out what you look like!” With a shriek, Alex turned to run as enormous hand reached down to grab her, nails painted pink. Two massive whorled pink walls landed on either side of her, and while the giantess was surely being as gentle as possible, she screamed as she was enveloped by the woman's fingertips. Light cut off, and unable to breathe, she shrieked in pain as her left arm gave way with a snap. Her stomach dropped through the floor and she realized she was being raised high into the air.


After a moment or two, the pressure released, and Alex found herself falling through the air, landing on a moist pink surface. Crying and getting to her feet, she fixed her miraculously unbroken glasses, and looked around. The surface under her had the same whorled pattern that she'd been squished between only moments ago, and she realized she must be on a fingertip. A titanic blue eye, with a pupil about her size, gazed down upon her. “Hmm. Mousy brown hair, glasses, one-piece bathing suit. Hmm, while I'm glad I shrunk a nerd like you, I'm not sure you're worth keeping. And I did just have breakfast, and while she was delicious, I'm here for 10 days and I really need to watch my figure” the colossal voice thundered again. A slurping noise was audible to the tiny woman as the giantess licked her lips. “I know!”. Alex felt herself descending again as the fingertip lowered, struggling not to fall, screaming in vain that she didn't want to die, that she would do anything.