- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I gotta say, I'm enjoying this premise a lot more than I thought I would.  And I was thinking rather high.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Vore, Butt, Scat (though lightly touched upon), Insertion.

 

This picks up after Valerie eats Crystal in Tales of Miss Hyde.  Valerie (eventually) passes out for the night, with Crystal still inside her.  Little does she know...

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie lay in bed, sleeping soundly.  She passed out soon after her last orgasm, the alcohol in her system keeping her under while Crystal’s tiny form squirmed and squealed as it was squeezed through Valerie’s intestines.  Somehow, the tiny girl was still alive, and suffering within her best friend’s bowels… her only reprieve was when her body couldn’t take any more and she passed out for a while, awakening deeper within Valerie each time. 

The deeper she went, the more the digested mush that was once food, mainly pizza, was absorbed through Valerie’s intestinal walls, and the more the same mush all along her prison began to resemble shit.  Everything gurgled and squelched loudly around her, and once in a while she’d feel a gas bubble pass over her before the walls pushed it on ahead. 

Crystal sobbed, having no doubt that all of this vile digested food was being kneaded into her body and all over her face and hair as she was pumped through Valerie’s digestive tract.  This was hell.  The environment was stifling, slimy, and disgusting.  ‘Fucking Val…  Why couldn’t I just digest and die?’ she wondered weakly before passing out once more.

Crystal awoke some time later, and her environment had changed.  She thought the smell was bad before, now it was much much worse.  The walls weren’t constricting her as much as before, though, and instead of being squeezed forwards it was more of a slow, gentler momentum from the disgusting flesh surrounding her.  At this point Crystal lost control of herself.  Desperate to escape by any means necessary, she fought and clawed her way through mounds of Valerie’s shit. 

At this point, she didn’t care… Crystal needed to be out.  She wanted this to end. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie awoke the next morning, stretching her naked body in her bed.  She felt great.  A bit of a hangover, but nothing serious.  Slowly, she sat up in bed, noting how messed up her sheets were, and remembering the events of the night before.  “God DAMN that was hot!” she whispered to herself happily, grinning wide.

Valerie’s hand idly rubbed over her breasts, then her belly.  ‘She’s probably lost in my bowels somewhere,’ Valerie thought.  “Mmm,” she moaned out loud in pleasure.  She felt like she could masturbate all over again the more she thought about it, and it was tempting to especially since her sheets were already still laden with her vaginal juices.  She looked at the time.  It was about 9 am.  She had a class soon, but surely with the shrinking epidemic she’d have some leeway if she were late.  Hell, classes might even outright canceled for a few days! 

Biting her lip, Valerie leaned back in bed and rummaged through her nightstand drawers for her vibrator.  She gasped in surprise and pleasure as she felt a squirming sensation inside her ass.  ‘No way,’ she thought, getting more and more excited by the sensation. ‘No… Way!’ 

Valerie ran to the bathroom, clenching her butt as hard as she could, but Crystal fought with an unusual amount of strength and Valerie could barely contain her tiny friend as the combination of Valerie’s butt cheeks and asshole tightening could not stop her.  Valerie only just managed to catch Crystal in a wad of toilet paper as she felt from her ass.  Valerie’s mouth was agape as she stared down at her friend, covered in shit but still very much alive and moving. 

“Uhh,” Valerie said, grinning sheepishly, “Well, this is awkward, huh?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie did her best to clean Crystal off in the bathroom sink.  At first, Crystal’s first instinct was going to do her best to refuse Valerie’s care, but then again… she was covered in her friend’s shit, and fuck that.  After some time, and a much thorough scrubbing with a washcloth, Crystal was more or less good as new, her bright red hair a stark contrast to her earlier state. 

Neither of them could believe it.  Even though Crystal had been dealing with it longer, for some reason she never thought she’d see the outside world again.  ‘I never realized how much joy I could possibly find in breathing in clean air… air that isn’t trapped inside this oversized cunt,’ Crystal thought bitterly. 

“So,” Valerie began, “This might be a sensitive subject, but I do kind have to poop right now!  So just hold on a sec.”

Crystal was dumbstruck.  “Are you SERIOUS Val?  Are you FUCKING SERIOUS!?  At least let me go outside first!”

Valerie grinned wickedly as she sat on the toilet.  “Come on, Crys!  We’ve gotten sooo close over the past night!  Surely we should be comfy with this kind of thing by now!” 

Crystal let out an exasperated grunt as she sat on the bathroom sink, looking away from the display and covering her ears.  And though the sink beneath her was cold against her naked butt, she shut her eyes and shivered for other reasons.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Once they were done in the bathroom, Valerie brought Crystal and set her down on Valerie’s bed.  Crystal tried to sit down on the sheets as modestly as possible, an arm over her breasts.  She looked up at Valerie and winced then looked away.  “God.  Put on some clothes at least.”

Valerie smiled then jumped up onto the bed, slamming her butt down beside Crystal.  The momentum bounced the tiny girl up and onto her back.  Valerie giggled at her tiny friend’s plight. 

“Fuck you… so much,” Crystal began her statement enraged, but quickly devolved into loud sobbing as a lot of the shock wore off on her body all of a sudden.  “Fuck you for everything you heartless bitch,” she managed to say, though it came out in a modulating sob.

“What’d i do!?”

“Are you kidding me!?” Crystal squeaked, tears streaming down her face.  “You ate me and left me in your body all fucking night!  ON PURPOSE!  Do you know what it was LIKE in there!?”

“But… it was an accident, mostly!  And lookit you, you’re fine!”  Valerie smiled cheerfully and gave her two thumbs up, whispering a celebratory “Yeah!”

“That doesn’t mean it WASN’T COMPLETE AGONY you stupid bitch.  Being burned, and squeezed, and suffocated for.. however god damn long it was!  AND YOU ACTUALLY GOT OFF ON IT!?”  At this point Crystal was completely furious, and her voice was reaching higher pitches than she even realized was possible.


“Fuck it all… Crystal knelt down, feeling defeated as her voice lowered.  “I just wanna go home,” she sobbed, tears streaming down her face. 

Valerie felt some sobering feeling trying to worm its way to the forefront of her mind as she watched her upset best friend.  However, Valerie was far too enthralled with how Crystal survived her insides.  Not to mention, seeing Crystal’s diminutive form yelling at her, reminding her of what it was like when she was inside her body was seriously turning her on. 


Valerie snatched Crystal up and immediately wrapped her warm plush lips around Crystal’s torso.  Crystal struggled and screamed in sheer terror as she was trapped in Valerie’s hot mouth and engulfed in her morning breath.  Her screams turned to struggles for air as Valerie’s slick wet tongue rubbed all over her hair and face, coating her in Valerie’s thick saliva as she sucked on her face like a piece of candy. 

All around her, Crystal’s world shook and her teeth chattered as a resounding “Mmm,” from Valerie’s throat emanated all around her.  The suction of Valerie’s mouth threatened to tear her skull from her shoulders.  As Valerie’s tongue rubbed again her, she could feel every bump and bristle along its spongy wet surface.  She felt Valerie’s grip on her loosen as Valerie unintentionally sucked more of Crystal’s body into her mouth in her enjoyment, and Crystal’s struggling redoubled. 

After what felt like forever to Crystal, Valerie finally released her, gasping in pleasure. Valerie herself was surprised at just how much she enjoyed that, and she could tell as she shifted in her spot on the bedsheets that she was plenty wet already.  A strand of saliva was left connecting Crystal’s head to Valerie’s mouth.  Valerie’s breathing deepened, her heartbeat felt like it would beat out of her chest as she looked down upon her squirming friend, fighting to get all of her spit off her face.

“Your tears are so delicious,” Valerie whispered.  She clenched her teeth and let out a soft growl in the midst of primal, sexual need.


Crystal managed to rub off enough spit to where she could breathe clearly, and the saliva strand connecting her to Valerie’s mouth finally snapped off.  “VAL!” Crystal screamed, “FUCKING S-“

Crystal cut herself off when she realized she was face to face once more with Valerie’s vagina.  Apparently while she was fighting to get the spit off of her face, Valerie had laid down and stretched her legs wide to either side, holding Crystal not even an inch away from it.  Her vagina was dripping wet, and the fleshy folds loomed and threatened to swallow her up once again.  Valerie’s sweet, musky aroma permeated the air around her as she was once again about to be forced someplace deep within her friend that she did not want to be.

After a few awkward moments of being frozen in front of Valerie’s genitals, Valerie’s fingers quickly thrust Crystal within her swollen labia and began rubbing her up and down with increasing vigor, using Crystal like she was nothing more than a sex toy. “Oh GOD!” Valerie cried, moaning loudly as Crystal squirmed and flailed against her sensitive flesh. 

It didn’t take long at all for Crystal to once more be soaked, this time in Valerie’s pussy juices.  Despite how lubricated Crystal was, Valerie could still easily tell which part of her body was rubbing up against her, be it her hair, her breasts, or her legs.  Her mouth, if Valerie slowed down enough.  It made Valerie feel powerful, and she took great pleasure in it as she started working Crystal against herself as fast as she could.


“Yeah,” Valerie cried out, “Oh god, you feel so good in there fighting against me.  You helpless little bitch.  You’re mine now.  All mine.”  She closed her eyes and allowed herself to be lost to bliss completely.  The first time she did this with Crystal, she tried not to lose herself in the moment for fear of breaking her little friend’s body.  Now, Crystal had proven to be something durable.  Something with limits to be tested.  Valerie moaned as she started pushing Crystal’s face up against her clit.  “My toy,” she whispered, shivering in pleasure as she felt Crystal trying to wiggle her head around to get a breath of air.

Ever since Crystal was once again unceremoniously shoved within her friend’s moist vaginal folds, everything became a blur of wet flesh as she was rubbed around faster than she thought possible.  The motion itself was enough to make her nauseous on its own, but the fact that she was soaked in what she considered to be repugnant juices that were filling her orifices made it even worse.  Every time she opened her mouth, more of Valerie filled her mouth and she had no choice but to swallow or drown in it. 


At this point, Crystal was either puking and getting her vomit rubbed all over her body, or ingesting cum as she gasped for air.  She wondered if she should just let herself drown and pass out.  It would be a quick way to get past this situation, however, Crystal’s instinct to survive was still far too great. 

It felt like Crystal’s body being massaged into Valerie’s pussy lasted forever, with Valerie’s fingers pressing against her painfully from behind excitedly.  Crystal could feel one of the giant digits pressing painfully into her back and the other against her ass.  Once she thought she could take no more, Crystal felt herself pushed and wiggled upward until she felt Valerie’s large firm clit pressed against her skull.


Crystal struggled against Valerie’s clit, trying to twist her head away and scream out in pain, but even if Valerie could hear her, she wasn’t about to stop anytime soon.  It was even worse now, with Valerie enthusiastically pressing down Crystal’s head and body forcefully against her clit while continuing to push and rub her into it.  Crystal had no doubt that the pressure Valerie applied onto her body was enough to crush a normal tiny person, and the pain caused tears to flow freely from her eyes.

Valerie’s body shuddered, waves of pleasure shooting throughout her body as she began to reach her climax.  “Oh Crystal, YES,” she exclaimed, “I’m going to cum all over your sexy body.”  With a final gasp, a large tremor rocked her body as she shoved Crystal deep inside her vaginal canal.  Valerie’s pussy ate her up hungrily, and with a wet squelch Crystal was lost deep inside.

The walls of Valerie’s vagina pushed and squeezed against Crystal’s body.  It was unbearably hot, and Valerie’s cum threatened to drown her regardless of Crystal’s thoughts on the matter.  Crystal didn’t have much time to reach before the pulsating walls surrounding her all seemed to clamp down as an impossible amount of pressure bore down on her tiny form right when Valerie orgasmed.  She felt like her spine would break, and her eyes would explode out of their sockets, but somehow Crystal’s body was able to take it all without breaking, despite being in an impossible amount of pain.

As Valerie’s vaginal muscles began pulsing in the aftereffects of climaxing, hot, sticky cum washed over Crystal’s body and she dripped out of Valerie’s pussy and landed in a puddle of Valerie’s cum, which slowly absorbed into her bedsheets with the residual cum from the night before. 

Valerie stayed in her position for a bit, rubbing at her own breasts, biting her lip and shivering as she came down from her high.  Meanwhile, Crystal crawled out from the dwindling puddle of Valerie’s cum, coughing and wheezing as she threw up what felt like a river of cum that she ended up inhaling.  She was completely worn out, and her body shook of its own accord as her body tried to expel Valerie’s juices. 

While still hunched over with her body trying to clear its lungs, Crystal yelped as Valerie grabbed her up.  Crystal found herself deposited right beside Valerie’s face, who was still panting and smiling.  “You were amazing,” Valerie admired as she gazed contently at Crystal for a few moments, then giggled to herself.  She was acting as if she had just had sex for the first time with a reciprocating lover, as opposed to having her own way with her unwilling best friend. 

Crystal wilted under Valerie’s gaze, and her comment… this cemented the fact to the tiny girl that she had been transformed from a good friend to a sex toy in a matter of twenty four hours.  She didn’t think she could ever feel more thoroughly violated, and it all happened so quickly.

Valerie grinned deviously.  “Anyways…  Silly me for cutting you off.  You were saying?”  Valerie asked cheerfully.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm hoping to make this into a series, though I really have no idea how long it'll be.  Already my mind is grinding through all sorts of ideas for next chapter, muwahaha.