- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It turned out to be a pretty long chapter, hope you like it!

Chapter tags: Feet, footwear, body exploration, vore, mouthplay

After the events of the “morning”, another matter had to be decided.

During the night, death by hypothermia was no longer a problem, but they couldn’t just stay in there forever.

Luckily, Ann’s body was so enormous compared to them that just her her breath and the heat she radiated were enough to keep them in a tolerable temperature, so they only needed to stay near to her if they felt too cold.

The downside was that Ann had to move as little as possible, but since she needed to preserve her energies, it worked out. 

 

After the most immediate problems were taken care of, they realized that they had nothing to do. “Why don’t we chat on the bed? It’ll be comfier for me to stay still and for you as well” Ann proposed

Basically everyone agreed, so all the tinies got in the box in order to be carried more easily.

She effortlessly but delicately lifted the box and slowly placed it on the bed sheets, and removed the cover. Then she put her socks on, and climbed on the bed as well, sitting cross-legged in front of the box.

After that, she peered in the box, smiled sweetly and asked “So, what do you want to chat about?”

 

This way, she got to know a little more about the group. She discovered most of them didn’t know each other, and were captured individually.

However, some of them were instead captured in group, like Ann and the others: there were four fathers with their son, and three groups of young or grown men who knew each other.

Not everyone seemed interested in the conversation with the giant girl, instead preferring to talk with each other. Some even stayed alone, which saddened Ann greatly. 

 

After a short while, her sweet demeanor and her genuine smiles had already conquered the trust of most of the group.

Some of the kids got even nearer, but she noticed one of about 13 years that was still far away.

She recognized him as one of the kids who were picked to sleep in her shoes, and noticed he was visibly trembling, supposedly for the cold.

Ann felt sorry for him, so she gently plucked him up and placed him on her warm knee.

He looked surprised, so she reassured him with one of her smiles. “What’s your name, cutie?” She asked

“Todd” He responded timidly “nice to meet you”

“Do you know anyone here, Todd?” He shook his head, looking down.

“Then i’ll be your first friend here, is it okay with you?” She asked, still smiling. He nodded vigorously, blushing, which caused everyone to laugh out loud.

 

After that, most of the other kids took courage and climbed Ann’s gigantic legs as well, much to her amusement.

The rest of the day passed quickly, and everyone went to bed at the usual place. Talking for the whole time helped Ann to keep her mind off, but now she really was hungry. It took a while for her to fall asleep

.

.

.

.

.

As the day before, they were waken up by the alarm. When they checked the tray, this time there was only the pile of bars, which now were only 60, so 10 less than the day before. When Al finished counting, silence fell again.

Ann felt deep discomfort but tried not to show it, and brushed it off saying: “Oh don’t worry about me, you can eat the usual part, after all 10 more or 10 less isn’t that big of a difference for me. I actually wanted to try this fasting type of diet for a while, so it works for me!"

The sharpest of them, and Ann’s most intimate friends, noticed that her smile was a bit more nervous than usual, but they decided not to talk about it. It wasn’t a matter they could solve anyway.

 

The daily activities went as usual, and Ann tried suppressing her growing hunger by talking a lot. Some of the tinies started to tear the paper of the message they got the day before to make tiny playing cards. 

 

In the middle of the conversation, a low, menacing rumble rose up from the depths of Ann’s belly.

Everyone fell silent, and Ann froze, but immediately tried to shrug it off saying “Maaaan that’s embarrassing, ahahaha. Sorry, i feel a little sleepy, do you mind if i lay down for a bit?” 

 She helped the kids on her legs to get down, and lied down on the bed facing upwards, covering her eyes with her right arm.

She wasn’t really sleepy, she was scared. She was scared of what could happen now. She was scared to die of hunger. She felt tears welling up in her eyes, and fought keep them back. 

 

Then she felt a tickling sensation on her right foot, and for a couple of seconds she ignored it. When the feeling kept going, she dried her eyes and got up to investigate.

She saw Todd trying his hardest to push his tiny hands into her socked heel; a bit puzzled, she asked him, whispering “and what might you be doing, little one?”

“Well, you know, you looked pretty tired and i figured i could give you a foot massage. My big sister asked for them all the time when she was got back from work. so… Am i annoying?”

Ann smiled “Oh no silly, it feels actually very pleasant, thank you. You’re so very kind. You can keep going if you want”

He immediately got back to work, so she laid back again, giggling.

“I must be strong for them, i can’t give in to despair” she thought, trying to relax.

 

In the meantime, Todd struggled with his task. It was completely different from the times when he massaged his sister’s feet. Hers were small and cute, always had a hint of smell but they never reeked, and above all, he could keep them in his hands.

This time, however, the foot he had in front of him was so huge it was several times his height, and even most of the toes were bigger than him.

It hadn't been easy to get near to them for him, there was always the risk of being crushed, but he felt he could trust her.

She reminded him a lot of his sister, even if their appearance was different, let alone their size.

He studied the foot: if it was normal sized, it would have been a bit different from his sister’s. It was a bit more slender and long, but with the sock he couldn’t say much. He took a sneaky whiff: the smell was certainly very different, a lot sweeter and more intense. 

He felt someone approaching, and saw Dan and Niel as they joined him, giving him a wink while getting to work

 

After a while Ann noticed that more people came to help Todd in his endeavor, mostly kids, and a few young people.

She smiled at their cute attempt to please her, and said “Oh my so many little masseurs! I feel like a queen, having this many servants!”

She paused “Do you mind if i take off my socks? I’m curious about how it feels without them, i’ve never had a foot massage before” 

With that, she bent down and took them off. The sensation to her was similar to before, a little more intense, but definitely pleasant. She sighed and tried to relax.

 

This time Todd had a much more clear view of Ann’s foot. Soft but toned, slender and extremely smooth. The skin itself was pale, and felt very warm and humid. He had to admit that her feet were downright beautiful, much more than his sister’s.

 

About an hour later, Rick and Al got near to Ann’s face “Are you okay? Do you feel alright?” asked Al

“I do feel a bit of hunger, but nothing unbearable, you don’t have to worry” reassured them Ann “Apart from that, i feel great! Those little ones are doing wonders to my feet” she added, smiling.

Both of them knew her well enough to understand when she was acting tough, and she knew that all too well.

“I do worry Ann” said Rick “we’re going to talk about it with Niel later. We’ll make sure everything is going be all right”

She slowly nodded, her reassuring smile fading a bit. “Don’t overdo it, okay?” she pleaded.

“Sure, just trust us”.

 

Finally, it was time for bed. This time, Ann was very relaxed, and the prolonged starvation made her feel very weak, so she fell asleep almost immediately.

Todd instead didn’t. This particular night was a bit too cold for him to fall asleep, so he decided to sneak out of the shoe.

After struggling a bit with the sock, he managed to get out, and he lowered himself to the ground with the shoelace.

He thought about a warm place he could sleep in, and he remembered when he used to sneak in his big sister’s bed when he was little. He looked up to the enormous bed that Ann was sleeping in. He found it.

 

The bed too had tiny stairs inbuilt, just like in the bathroom, so it wasn’t difficult to reach. He climbed the pillow and found himself looking at the top of her head, and saw she was sleeping on her side.

He began descending to where her face was; up close, even in the semi-darkness, she still looked very pretty, her pale skin almost gleaming in the dark.

Then, he suddenly felt a warm and gentle wind wash over him. He noticed he was basically next to her slightly open mouth. Her breath felt a bit humid, but smelled almost fresh.

“That’s it, i found the perfect place, now i won’t be cold anymore” he thought.

He settled down on the pillow, falling asleep almost immediately, lulled by her regular breathing

.

.

.

.

Soon after, Ann’s nose started to detect up a new smell. It was very, very near.

And alive. Alive meant edible.

Still asleep, she instinctively began to salivate, and her dreams took a wrong turn.  

 

Ann was in a huge, sunny plain field, completely covered with flowers. In the center, a small hill rose up, and at the top of it a huge flower cast his shadow towards her.

She walked up to it, and the flower turned around to face in her direction.

In the center of the flower, there seemed to be a small, bright bulb. She took and examined it: the brightness dimmed a bit and she saw that it was in fact a little round fruit.

She couldn’t really say which fruit it was, but she just knew it was delicious. It smelled fragrant and fresh, and the texture was soft and plump.

She gently put it in her mouth, savoring the taste.

 

When she did though, somehow she could see the inside of her mouth: the fruit, when placed on her tongue, transformed into a tiny child, who seemed to be in panic.

She panicked as well, but she couldn’t control herself anymore, as if her body wasn’t her own anymore.

She could just watch as the child was brought to the back of her throat with her tongue.

Then, she swallowed, the screaming child free falling through her esophagus, to where her hungry stomach was.

 

 

Ann suddenly opened her eyes, her breath ragged and heavy.

She had her mouth slightly open, and felt something on her tongue that had a unfamiliar taste.

She quickly spit it out and saw that it was Todd, curled up in a ball, and strangely still asleep.

After noticing that he was all right, and peacefully sleeping, she calmed down, thought about what to do, then gently picked him up and brought him to the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the light.

Then, Todd woke up on her hand “Wh.. Where am i?” 

“I found you on my bed covered in spit sweetie. I tend to drool when i sleep, unfortunately” she softly said to him.

Then her gaze turned stern “What were you doing in my bed? You know it’s dangerous”

“I’m sorry, i was just so cold” Todd answered, mortified

Ann loosened up “Okay, just don’t do it again, all right? I don’t want to hurt you accidentally”

“Oookay”

“Let’s get you cleaned up now, then you can stay in my hand until you dry up, so you can go back to the shoe alright?” She gently washed him, then turned off the lights and got back into bed.

 

After laying down under the bedsheets, she placed Todd on the palm of her right hand, in front of her face, and covered it with the other hand, creating a small cave for him.

Then, she allowed herself to think about the dream she just had. 

 

“if i didn’t wake up in time, Todd would be dead right now” she thought, shivering. 

Ann couldn’t help but remember the sensation she felt when the kid was in her mouth, and began salivating, which horrified her even more.

“What am i becoming? What is happening? I don’t want to hurt anybody, please, stop this madness… i can’t do this "

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she started sobbing softly.

 

Todd heard her and whispered lough enough for her to hear “Why are you crying?”

She tried to dry her tears, and said “Don’t worry sweety, it was just a nightmare"

Chapter End Notes: