- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'll be frank, i didn't feel that inspired while writing this chapter, so consider it a prelude for something juicy

 

 

“It doesn’t look too good” Al moaned, walking nervously back and forth.

“Yeah, she hasn’t got out of the bathroom yet. It has been 3 hours now, maybe more?” said Dan, as he sat in the cardboard box with the back to the wall.

Al, standing in front of him, looked away and said nothing

“Can’t say i blame her. I can’t even imagine what she is going through” Dan continued, and then exhaled ”We basically forced her to kill someone. How fucked up is that?”

“Oi, look at us. We couldn’t force her to do anything even if we tried” Al retorted, annoyed

“That’s rich, coming from the guy who talked her into it. You know she would do anything you told her” Dan murmured, looking at the floor

“You picking a fight?” the blond young man slowly asked, clenching his fist.

Dan sighed “Not really, i just needed to vent. It’s not like i enjoy getting beaten up when i have no hope of winning” he paused “Besides, the idea was mine. I’m as much to blame as you are” he added.

Al relaxed, and sat as well, and asked “Do you think it was not the best course of action?”

“It was the most logical, for sure. The most practical and effective. But ethically? Just thinking about it makes me sick. And i’m not even talking about that poor bastard, i’m talking about Ann”

They both fell silent.

After a few minutes Al got up and announced “i’m going to check up on Ann” and started marching to the far away door.

 

As he got out of the box, he saw Rick, sitting just outside the opening, gazing at the giant bed. 

“Hi Rick” he said with a low voice.

His friend didn’t respond. He didn’t even look at him. Al grimaced, and kept walking

“he definitely didn’t take it well” he thought.

 

 

After a few minutes, Al entered the bathroom, using a miniature door they discovered just next to the normal sized one.

He looked up, and saw that Ann was sitting on the toilet, hugging her legs, with her face buried in her knees.

Al chose to get a little nearer, and climbed the stairs engraved in the toilet, until he reached the top of the water tank. When he got to it, he said “Ann, it’s me”. He was near enough so his voice easily reached her ears, without even needing to shout.

 

She flinched, and slowly turned to face her tiny boyfriend. Her eyes were a bit red, and he could tell she had been crying for a while “Hey” She said, and weakly smiled.

Al felt his chest tighten, and asked “How do you feel?” 

“… i’ve seen better days” 

“Yeah, that was a stupid question to ask. Do you… want to talk? Can i do anything to make you feel better?”

Ann looked at him with her huge, blue eyes, and whispered “Tell me you still love me"

He was a little taken aback, but answered “Of course i do”

“Then... make me forget everything” she said as she got up and started slowly undressing.

First she removed her shirt, and threw it in front of the tiny door, in order to stop unwanted visitors.

Al certainly didn’t expect this outcome, but he was far from unhappy. They didn’t have sex since they were imprisoned, so this looked like a nice change of pace.

He looked at her majestic form as she undressed: years of practicing gymnastics can sculpt anyone's body to near perfection, but Ann’s natural beauty put everyone else to shame. Her slender frame was perfectly shaped, from her long and toned legs, going  through her cute and round ass, her flat, soft tummy, her small but perky breasts, to her angelic face. It was truly a wonder to behold. When she stood before him, in her nude glory, he felt a raging boner poking through his pants.

Ann turned to face him “well, are we going to do it or not?”

Al realized he didn’t even start to get his clothes off, and hurriedly started doing so, muttering “Yeah, sorry”

Halfway there, he stopped “Wait, how are we even going to do this?” 

She looked to the ground, a bit flustered “we.. we’ll come up with something”

 

As they were both naked, Ann sat down on the closed toilet, put him on her palm, and placed him in front of her right nipple. He looked at her, a bit unsure. “Just.. just do something alright? Be a man!” she exclaimed, blushing.

So he tried to stimulate her, and at first it didn’t seem to have much of an effect. As he tried harder, she started to get aroused, and began fidgeting her other tit with her free hand, while biting her lip. 

Al, in front of the gigantic boob, wasn’t having as much fun as her. It looked more like wrestling than having sex, but at least he could touch her soft skin.

After a few minutes, Ann was really getting into it, and instinctively smothered the tiny Al against her nipple, while her other hand went down and began stroking her crotch. Her boyfriend couldn’t do much but start sucking desperately on the giant tit, while being compressed between her soft palm and her squishy breast. He could feel her heart beating through her, and her breath getting heavier by the second.

Suddenly, she stopped grinding him against her boob and lowered him between her thighs. As he stared up at her, she ordered him, panting “Do it… the way i like it” He didn’t make herself repeat, and hurried to her gigantic vagina, starting to lick it furiously. She let out a loud moan.

She couldn’t really feel much, but the idea of having All eating her out was amazing as always. After a few minutes, she whispered “just… fuck me already” It took a moment for Al to register what she said, and he was swept off his feet by her hand. 

Then she roughly jammed his legs inside her, and started pushing him in and out, covering him in her juices. He knew she was trying not to hurt him, but he also knew she was struggling to control her urges. His whole body was being crushed inside her walls, and the heat was almost unbearable, but it wasn’t so bad. Finally, she came, and sprawled on the toilet, breathing heavily, her limbs limp.

 

After a minute she extracted him from inside her, and looked at him a bit worried “Did i get too far…?” Ann thought, but then relaxed when he gave her a thumbs up “Don’t worry about me, i think you needed it!” he exclaimed.

After that, they showered together, Al in her hand, and got dressed up. 

 

“It didn’t work” she thought

She wanted not to think about how she murdered in cold blood another person, and she thought that maybe spending some… quality time with him could have helped her, but it didn’t.

In fact, she thought about the corpse melting away in her digestive system a few times while she had sex, and even that didn’t stop herself from climaxing.

She felt awful. The only thing that comforted her was that he was an evil man, who deserved to die.

 

Deep in thought, she got out of the bathroom and noticed that everyone else was asleep, so she returned Al to the box, and got into bed.