- Text Size +

Ann spent the next day in bed, only getting up to gobble up her portion of food, but it was so meager that it made no difference if she did or not.

The only things she could think about was her hunger, and her murders, then her hunger again, in a never ending cycle. She was spiraling deep in depression, with no hope for redemption.

Nobody dared to disturb her, the image of her swallowing alive another live person still burned into their eyes, and so this stalemate went on until night. 

 

A few hours in, Ann felt someone on the bed, near to her head. She slowly turned to look at her visitors, and was surprised to see Rick, in company of the little kid who was molested, Tim.

“Hi Ann, long time no see” he greeted her, half smiling.

“What are you doing here? if i was sleeping, i could have crushed you” she said, whispering.

“But you weren’t. I knew you couldn’t, after what you were forced to do” then, he sighed “Are the nightmares that bad, or is your hunger keeping you awake?” he asked

“A little bit of both” She said, exhaling “Why have you come here” Ann could see that Rick was very serious, and she had barely ever seen him like this.

He muttered “I thought that you should know something, and trust me, you’re not going to like it” Ann gulped, but listened. 

“Come on, kid, tell her what you told me before, about that guy” Rick said, nudging Tim towards Ann’s looming and enormous face. The child looked intimidated by her size, and couldn’t help but stare at her soft giant lips, taller than he was, before fixating his eyes on hers.

“Yes, uhm, he is very kind, and has always tried to cheer me up since we got here. He always gives me half of his bar, even if he is such a big man and i can tell he needs it even more than i do. He also has two children…”

“Wait he had kids!??!” Ann interrupted him, startling him quite a bit Tim fell on his ass, surprised by her sudden outburst, and then added “Yes, in fact we always play together in my garden. We are neighbors, you know. My father and him knew each other since high school so our families are in very good terms with each other”.

 

Ann couldn’t believe what she heard. This man had a family, knew the kid, and yet… yet… it was difficult to believe a human being could fall so low.

In the meantime Rick had walked near her ear, and whispered to her “He was never molested. When he answered Al’s questions the way he did, he meant that that guy often hugged him to tell him everything was going to be okay, and that he seldom repeated that he loved his children and wanted to see them again”

Then he turned to the kid, and asked “where did you sleep two nights ago? And him?”

Tim didn’t understand the strange request, but answered “I slept in the giant lady’s shoe, and he in the box over there”

Ann was trembling “What… What does it mean?”

Rick looked at her, deadly serious “It means that Al lied”

 

Ann could do nothing but stare at the void, shocked. Al and the others tricked her into murdering an innocent human being. Who had a family to return to. Children. A wife. Tears began streaming down her face, and began sobbing, closing her eyes

 

She felt something touch the tip of her nose. She opened her eyes, seeing Tim in front of her, with a worried look on his face “Why are you crying?” he said, and after a few moments he finally gathered enough courage to ask "Do you know where David is? I haven’t seen since yesterday"

To which, Ann continued bawling her eyes out. When she calmed down, she whispered, heartbroken “I’m sorry, child, he’s… gone”

A look of horror invaded Tim’s face “the other kids told me that you ate him, but i didn’t believe them. Is it true?” he asked, trembling

She looked at him with sad eyes “…it’s true” and the kid started sobbing softly.

 

Then, Rick saw something take over the sadness in her eyes. It was cold rage.

“I have to do something. Are all the kids in my shoes?” she growled

Rick shivered, scared of the look in her giant eyes “Yes, we decided it yesterday”

“Good” she murmured, then plucked up both of them and set them in the shoes at the bottom of the bed. Then she got up and carried both her sneakers in the bathroom, whispered “don’t come out”, got out in the room and closed the door behind her.

 

 

 

Ann slowly strolled to the box, feeling her anger boiling inside her heart. When she finally reached it, the lights in the room suddenly brightened up.

She was surprised at first, then she growled “So you want a good show? I’ll give you a show you’ll never forget, you sick bastards”

Then, she lowered herself and removed the lid that covered the box, revealing the multitude of surprised tinies who were woken up so abruptly. 

 

Her eyes scanned the interior and focused on the relatively tall frame of Al. Her hand bolted forward and instantly seized him, bringing him up into the air, enclosed in her fist with only his head sticking out

“What.. What’s the meaning of this Ann??” he shouted, his breath being forced out of his lungs by the crushing pressure.

Ann stared at him, and spat “Why don’t YOU explain to ME how you tricked me into devouring alive an innocent person?”

Al turned pale, and asked, visibly scared “Did Rick say something to you?”

She looked even more infuriated, and growled “I think you should be more worried about your current situation than Rick right now"

The tiny looked terrified, as well as the tinies below, who tried desperately to escape. Unfortunately, the giant girl’s thigh blocked their only means to get out, so they tried climbing the walls, without much success.

Al muttered “i-i understand, just calm down and put me down so we can talk this through…”

She scowled, furious “I TRUSTED YOU ALBERT! And you forced me to do something like THIS! Why? WHY DID YOU DO THIS?”

Al felt his ribs bend in her grasp, and uttered “I did it… for you. Because i … love you”

Ann looked at him for a long moment, weighing his words. Then she slowly said “If you truly loved me, you would have fed yourself to me”

 

Then, without warning, she threw him in her open mouth and immediately closed it when he was inside, her teeth shutting down behind him. Unfortunately for him, her falling incisors connected with his arm, and like a porcelain guillotine, severed it clean from his shoulder.

Even before the falling arm touched the ground, spraying blood, she had already swallowed her boyfriend. She felt him writhing in pain and screaming as he fell through her esophagus.

The feeling was exhilarating, even better than the sex she had the night before.

 

Then she picked up the arm, saying “We surely don’t want to waste any food, do we?” and threw it in her mouth as well, chewing it and swallowing it shortly after. The taste was great but she felt like she preferred having something squirm while going down.

Then, her gaze met the group of tinies, now numbering 26 men. Some had escaped, but most of them were still in the box, and she saw that one of them was gripping tightly the head of a terrified Dan.

She recognized him as Niel. “Stop right now! i have an hostage! If you don’t want him to be hurt, then don’t move” he shouted, terrified.

“I wouldn’t try something like that, you wouldn’t want to make me angry. Besides, if you really hurt him, do you think i would let any of you little shits live?” She slowly murmured, in a low menacing tone

“Now that i think about it, i remember how you voted to make me do the dirty work. That was pathetic. You probably planned it with Al. You know what? I just decided, no one of you will survive the next minutes” She stated.

 

This power, this absolute power! She had the power to decide the life or death of these people, just like… a God.

Before Niel could even react, Ann flicked her index finger and completely obliterated his head, splattering in blood her fingernail and the terrified Dan.

Then she picked up the headless corpse and placed it on her tongue, closed her jaws and slowly chewed.

Dan could only watch her from below in disbelief as her molars made short work of flesh and bone, while the horrifying sounds of a body being teared apart invaded his ears.

Then she finally gulped down the remains of Niel, after that she started picking up the other screaming tinies, one by one, and proceeded to eat every single one of them: the most were swallowed whole, but she experimented upon a few unfortunate ones, either trying to chew only on a few body parts, or simply turning them into red paste.

One was bisected by her incisors and the two halves disappeared inside her dark throat. When she picked up the last three, she lowered all of them in her mouth, and sealed them inside of it.

Without swallowing them yet, she got up, leaving the traumatized Dan in the box, and went in pursuit of the other fugitives. When she made the first step, she heard a scream and something popping beneath her toe. She looked down and saw a tiny with his legs completely pulverized by her big toe.

She whispered “Fuck”, and swallowed the three that were left in her mouth, enjoying the feeling of the group travelling down her esophagus, squirming and screaming.

She caught the next while he was still running, her fingers encasing him. She flicked him up into the air, raised her head, opened her mouth, moaning “aaaah…”. Gravity accelerated the screaming tiny’s descent, until he reached her tongue and was gulped down on the spot.

Ann slowly  reached the last two fugitives, trapped them beneath her foot, and whispered “scream for me”

They obliged, but that didn’t save them from the titanic weight she applied to them, and their bodies popped beneath her foot, sticking to it.

 

Finally, she returned to the box, where Dan, almost in a catatonic state, was still sitting there. She slowly lowered herself and lied down on her belly, resting her head on her hands

“So, my little Dan, did a cat eat your tongue?” she asked, giggling “Now that i remember, you too voted like them, right? It wouldn’t be fair of me to spare you when the others ended up inside of me, right? Besides, i’m still feeling a bit peckish, and i’m in the mood for a nice nerd for dessert”

She smiled, showing him her blood stained, porcelain white teeth. He could still see some bits of meat and bone stuck between them.

“You love me, right? Of course i know, it was so apparent it sickened me. As if you someone like you could ever date me. Now, come and let me gobble you up. You’ll become a part of me, you should be happy!”

She chuckled, and whispered “Farewell”, and then opened her mouth, letting out her tongue like a carpet.

Dan froze, as he understood she wanted him to get inside her on his own. They both knew it was only a matter of time until she sent him to her belly.

The tiny accepted his fate: it was poetic justice after all

 

He crawled there, until he touched her warm, sticky tongue, still reeking of blood. Then he climbed it, and looked at his final destination: the dark cave was wet of blood and saliva, and he could still see some severed body parts that she hadn’t swallowed yet.

Weeping, he continued to slither on her tongue, until he reached the pitch black pit of her tongue.

Ann still didn’t move, waiting for him to fall inside on his own. She knew he would.

And he did.

 

When he reached her stomach, the first thing that hit him was the smell. It smelled like death, blood and tears.

Then, the sounds reached his ears: cries of pain, weeping and the acids sloshing inside the living chamber.

Then he finally opened his eyes, only to see a nightmarish slaughterhouse of living people being melted in a huge pool of body parts and blood.

 

As the last sliver of sanity left him, he screamed.