- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Whew, it's been some time. I'm happy i had some time to think and write more of this, hope i'll be able to keep at it. Maybe i'll update the yuru yuri story as well, if you want me to.

From the gentle lull of a dreamless slumber, Ann began slowly to wake up.

For the first time in a while, she felt fine. More than fine in fact. Her previously constant headache had disappeared, and she didn’t feel tired anymore.

But most of all, the pit in her belly that tortured her every day didn’t hurt at all.

 

Still dizzy, Ann wondered what could have happened to make her feel so good, and slowly shifted her position in her bed. She noticed she was wearing just her underwear and didn’t even sleep under the sheets. She apparently just threw herself on the bed and fell asleep on the spot, sprawled on the mattress without a hint of decency. 

“I just hope nobody saw me in this sorry state, that would be too embarrassing to bear” she thought, moving a little more. Just then, Ann felt something move inside of her belly, and began hearing a muffled voice coming from somewhere.

 

 

Just then, she remembered what happened the night before. She shot her eyes open, and her heart rate and breathing spiked, as the scene of carnage replayed in her mind: all the screams, all the tinies running away in panic, trampling each other to get away from her, their expressions of pure terror as she lifted them and put them in her mouth, one by one. After a few seconds, she felt something touching and caressing her nether parts. Ann looked down to see and saw that it was her own slender hand, slowly slipping into her panties.

After a moment of shock, she kept going, and closed her eyes, reminiscing the events.

The feeling of their puny bodies trapped in her pale hand that looked so huge compared to them, their cries and pleas as they begged her to spare them, their struggles as she pinned them under her soft foot and slowly added pressure until their body gave in, the sound of their bones cracking and flesh tearing as she chewed on them, and most of all, the immense pleasure she felt as she swallowed living as well as ground up people, her throat barely registering the bodies as they fell trough her esophagus, and finally the tickling sensation as they moved inside her stomach.

 

Getting close to the climax, she remembered that apparently somebody had somehow survived it all, probably sitting on the pile of floating corpses as she slept, struggling to breathe and crying the whole time. 

Ann slowed down for a second, listening: nothing made a sound. She had moved quite a bit, so he had probably fallen in the pool of stomach acid and drowned. Smirking, she resumed masturbating, and thanks to the thought that yet another human being just died to satiate her hunger, she came, harder than ever before.

 

 

Then, she just stayed there, panting, basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm in her life while looking at the ceiling.

“I killed and ate more than 20 people, and still nobody has arrested me. Nobody could stop me to do what I was doing. In fact, I can do just whatever, and there isn’t a single person that can change that. Not even big old Al could do anything other than become my meal” she pondered as she patted her flat tummy  “So, I think I’ll just do what I want from now on”.

 

She got up, and saw the mess in which the room was in. Her clothes laid on the floor where she threw them, and there were quite a few blood smears where she crushed some of the unfortunate souls some hours ago.

Ann smiled, as she remembered how she ate even the corpses she had smashed underfoot in her killing frenzy.

Before she could get up and begin cleaning up, the usual alarm blared and the usual daily tray was pushed in.

After waiting patiently for the routine event to end, Ann started to cover the traces of the massacre. With some spit and one of her socks, she cleaned up the blood on her feet and on the floor, while she searched for the stuck body parts in her mouth with her tongue.

As she swallowed a vacant arm, she got in the bathroom, put out the shoes with the children and Rick inside while whispering “sorry just need a shower”, and cleaned up herself as well.

 

 

When she was done, she saw that all of them managed to get out of her shoes and were looking up at her.

Ann smiled softly, and exclaimed “Good morning to you guys! Did you sleep well? I sure did”

The kids seemed happy to see her finally in a genuine good mood, but Rick was quite perplexed. Before he could do anything, Ann suddenly picked him up carefully and brought him on the bed with her. There she sat, cross legged, and put him on her left knee, and smiled at him.

 

After a few seconds of silence, Rick asked “… So? What happened yesterday? Where are all the others?”

Ann smiled even more and answered “Well, I think I did the right thing. I put them on yesterday’s tray with a note saying -please bring them to another room-, and I think they did just that. They took the tray, and didn’t say anything so I think we’re set. I’m happy that we’ll never see them again, I wouldn’t stand to live with them for what they did. Maybe they’ll bring us new nice roommates, that won’t make me eat anybody”.

 

Rick was speechless. First, she seemed way too happy about this, considering her state the day before.

Second, she just talked as if this all caged thing was no big deal, as if it was normal.

Third, this sounded all too convenient: why would they accept her request like they were moving costumers from a hotel room to another? It’s true that they knew nothing about their captors, but it still seemed too far fetched.

 

As he was lost in thought, Ann inched her face closer to him, and whispered ”Weeell? Aren’t you happy to be the only man in this room with me?”

He grimaced and managed to say ”Ahah, yes of course, why wouldn’t I”, to which she smiled again and said “Cool”. Then she got up, rounded up the kids, brought them on the bed with Rick and took the bars on the new tray. 

“You can have them all, I’m not hungry today for some reason” She offered, smiling cutely as always. 

 

There were only 21 bars.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry about the lack of content in this chapter, but the next ones will have more action, i promise