- Text Size +

The cool sea breeze blowing on her bare legs. The Sun-kissed blonde leaned her stool back against the bare wall behind her and propped her bare feet onto the pine surfaced table her granddaddy had made decades prior. Sighing contently she wiggled her toes in the air as the day’s humidity began to dissipate welcoming the coolness of the air. Just another lazy day in Gautier, Mississippi.

“Y’all don’t mind me now.” She spoke aloud, eyes closed. Her body-weight resting on the wall. “But size 14 in case y’all were wondering. Big enough to crush the life outta of one y’all without out me even noticing…not that you have to worry about that if you do your jobs fine.”

Gautier lay just east of Biloxi and its casinos and west of Pascagoula and its Shipyards. The “Redneck Riviera” as it was once called brought thrill seekers from near and far. Those attracted by the beauty of the Gulf Coast, both, natural and unnatural.

A native of the coast, her family thrived off those who became caught by its charm. Wayward gamblers, military adulterers, hungry fishermen, and other lost souls. Those who could escape the grasp of New Orleans but underestimated the Gulf’s other trappings.

‘Ashlyn’s Gifts’ named after her Grandma, whose name she took, was tucked away off the Pascagoula river. A literal tourist trap in that she only allowed those who were too weak otherwise to find it. Her latest “customers” currently cowered in the shadows of her feet.

“Aw. C’mon now. You four don’t need to be scared. It’s not like a hazing or anything.” Ashlyn opened her eyes and observed the four-people cowering, crying, and challenging her. She had heard it all. How she “couldn’t do this” and “it wasn’t right” and “people will come looking.” In all her family’s history, nobody had been caught or discovered and Ashlyn knew it would stay that way.

Of the four, there were two males and two females. All of early college age, probably not much younger than Ashlyn’s own 28.

“University of Florida…” Ashlyn glanced over to racks of second-hand clothes, her newest additions hanging proudly “Y’all’s stuff sell well?” she smirked

Staring up from between their captor’s gigantic feet, the four co-eds seethed with anger and humiliation, but mostly fear.

“Please!” One of the males stepped forward, his naked body sported broad shoulders, sculpted pecs, and a strong six-pack. “Just let us go! Nobody has to know about this!”

Ashlyn leaned forward, her eyes took in her captive’s body. “We’ll ain’t you just the cutest little brick house. You play football? My ex-boyfriend played football, then my foot balled with him…” Ashlyn let her words hang.

Unperturbed, the little figure attempted his continued negotiation, “Look. My dad owns a BMW dealership. I can get you whatever car you want if yo-“

Ashlyn cut-off any of the little guy’s words, grabbing his face between her thumb and forefinger. “You college boys may be handsome, but you never shut-up. Lemme teach you how to use that mouth, little fella.”

The remaining trio watched in horror as Ashlyn unzipped her khaki shorts and shoved their friend into her pussy.

Securing the little man between her lips, Ashlyn zipped her shorts back together with a small sigh. “Any of you want to join him? Girls? Wanna be with a real woman?” She winked.

Silence answered her.

“No? Aw. Y’all ain’t no fun.”

Ashlyn flexed her toes and soles once more, the Gulf Breeze drifting through an open window. She leaned once more against the wall, her eyes focused on the ceiling as her legs stretched in front of her. As she relaxed, she enjoyed the feeling of the resistance being put forth in her pussy.

“Your buddy’s a real fighter. Shame he fell the ole Shrinking Shrimp Etouffe trick. I would’ve loved to wrassle with him.” Ashlyn chuckled as she pictured herself and her victim at full size, her ass smothering his face.
“ANYWAY,” she continued, stretching her arms above her heads, “How about y’all make yourselves useful at gets to rubbin my feet. I had a hard days putting y’all in your place. I could use some TLC.”

Craning their necks up the vertical faces of Ashlyn’s soles, the trio stared at each other in horror. This girl’s feet wrinkled and flexed in the breeze, the skin covered in a light layer of dirt and sand.

Ashlyn continued her monologue, “I ain’t never been to college myself, hell my feet ain’t even touched a campus, but if I know one thing, it’s the bigger man or woman always wins.”

Spreading her toes, Ashlyn’s foot swooped down like a hawk and plucked one of the smaller girl’s from the table. Her digits instantly tightened

“For example. You probably on some fancy athletic scholarship or something ain’t you?” Ashlyn asked, eyeing the face which was held tight by her big and second toe.

The smaller girl screamed in pain and terror as her hands slapped at the toes holding her head tight.

“Keep hittin’, girl. My toes could use a good poundin’.” Ashley teased. “You may be smart, but lets see how good you are at following directions.”

Ashlyn’s toes held tight.

“Lick out your tongue” she ordered the smaller girl.

Reluctantly, the brunette’s mouth opened, her tiny pink organ poking its way from between her lips.

“Ain’t that just the cutest thing.” Ashlyn cooed. “Now, lick that there space between my toes.”

The girl resisted, her arms attempting to push her form Ashlyn’s toes’ grasp.

Ashlyn tightened her grip, “Look. My jewelry box if full of people who didn’t listen. I can always sell you to one of my cousins and I assure you they ain’t as nice as me.” The pink painted nails of Ashlyn’s toes gripped over her captive’s body pressing the smaller girls head deep into the toes’ crevice.

“There we go. That should help ya out. Get to lickin’, I don’t like to be kept waiting”

Opening her mouth the scream, the smaller girl was, instead, met with a mouthful of Ashlyn’s toe flesh. The smothering heat and acrid taste nearly choking her.

Letting her little victim thrash uselessy, Ashlyn turned her attention to the remaining two members of the group.

“As you can see, my right foot is occupied with your friend here, but my left foot is still open for business.” She smiled. “Them flip-flops sure do a number on my feet throughout the day. Getting my poor feet all hot and exhausted. I mean, my sole is just a-throbbin. Would you be so kind as to give my sole a rub, little guy?”

The small male nearly pissed himself as Ashlyn’s eyes focused on him, her left foot eagerly awaiting its victim.

The “little guy” looked at his remaining cohort, then to the awaiting foot, and finally into his captor’s eyes.

“Don’t keep her waitin’.” Ashlyn growled impatiently.

Resigning himself to his fate, he slowly approached the vertical sole. The cool breeze suddenly blocked by the foot, instead replaced with the appendage’s heat and smell.

“Now, I’m a bit thick skinned. Years of playing at the creek as a kid, so be sure to put your back into.” Ashlyn teased.

Tentatively stepping toward the sole, the male took a deep breath and extended his arms. His hands soon pressing into the warm sole of his captor. He struggled to hold his breath as perspiration soaked into his palms.

“That’s a good boy!” Ashlyn beamed. “But I gotta admit that you may need to be a bit more assertive. Them callouses really need some smoothing out, don’t be afraid to get at it. Really sink your teeth into it.

From the tone of his captor’s voice, the little man knew what she meant, but he resisted.

“C’mon, act like it’s one of them steaks from that fancy place, Texas Roadhouse.”  Ashlyn spoke seriously “Except if you don’t finish your meal, I’ll toss you onto the ground and rush you instead.”

Taking a deeper breath, the male brought his face to the sole’s rough heel. He closed his eyes as he opened his mouth and his teeth sunk into the coarse skin.

“MUCH BETTER!” Ashlyn cheered “You college kids sure are quick learners!”

The remaining girl’s eyes were as large as dinner-plates as she watched the sight in front of her. Her friends reduced to mere toys and tools for this giant bitch.

“Feelin’ left out, hunny?” Ashlyin frowned to her remaining captive.

The girl remained silent.

“No need to worry, cuz I already got the place for you. Ya see, it’s been a long, hot day. And in the hustle and bustle of getting ready, dumb-ol’ me completely forgot to freshen up, so to speak.”

Ashlyn lifted her right arm abover her head and sniffed it deeply “WOO WEE!” She turned her attention back to her prisoner. “I was really hopin’ you could help me out? Would you be so kind? One girl to another?” A cruel smirk spread across the Southern Belle’s face as she reached down.

The final female attempted to run, but it was no use. Ashlyn warm palm quickly enveloped her.

“C’mon now. That’s no way to treat your host.” Ashlyn admonished her victim as she positioned her hand, sticking the smaller girls head out of her fist. “Just a few licks…actually make that a few dozen, I’m feeling pretty soaked.”

The girl screamed and fought inside of Ashlyn’s grasp, but it was no use as her face was pressed into the larger girl’s right armpit.

Enjoying the forced worship, Ashlyn leaned back once more and closed her eyes. Another successful day of business brought itself to an end as the sun set outside. Spring break was always a great time.

“Just wait till I introduce y’all to the rest of the family!” Ashlyn spoke excitedly as her captives slaved away...

Chapter End Notes:

That's it!
If there's enough interest, I'd like to expend Ashlyn's universe.