- Text Size +
"The Science Project"

I went to Kim's house one day, after recieving a very unusual invitation.... it was very odd... all it said was to come over right away... I at first thought something was wrong, but she put on the bottom, "nothing is wrong"

So I went over anyway, not knowing what to expect.

When I got in, I saw Kim with this weird looking portable ray thingy... I didnt know what it did, but it was creepy the way she was holding it and almost chuckling evily.

"Hello..." she smiled.

"Uh... what are you doing with that??" I asked nervously.

"Shrinking you" she chuckled, and unleashed a blue ray. I ducked out of the way of it quickly but Kim was persistent.

"Did you say....shrinking?" I asked, dodging more rays.

"Yep" she smiled, and zapped me one more time and actually hit me with it.

"Nooo!" I yelled "Please stop!!"

"I cant" she said "You're not small enough yet"

I gasped as Kim continued to grow taller and she still shrunk me and shrunk me even more after that.

"How small are you gonna make me??" I asked, already a couple feet tall now, and still shrinking.

"Until youre tiny" she said, laughing now.

Before I could utter another word, I was already really small... I mean REEEEALLLY small.... only a few inches, but Kim seemed very happy about that.

"There ya go" Kim said "I'll stop shrinking you now"

"Why did you freakin' shrink me in the first place??" I asked.

"I needed you for a science project" she shrugged, as if it was nothing as she plucked me off the ground and dropped me into her hand. "So... how do you like being tiny??"

"I dont!" I shouted.

"Ah-ha!" she exclaimed "I was right! My theory was right!"

"What??" I asked, baffled.

"I made up a theory for science, that if I shrunk someone down, they wouldnt like it..." Kim said, proudly.

"I couldve told you that before..." I sighed "WITHOUT actually being shrunk..."

"Yea, I guess you coulda" Kim said "But oh well, youre tiny now..."

"But I dont WANNA be tiny!!" I screamed.

"Too bad" Kim said, putting me into a small jar "Now just stay there, I wanna run some experiments or something..."

Great.... my friend just shrunk me down and didnt even care, and now I was stuck in this jar and forced to be her science project.

A few minutes, she yanked me out of the jar and dropped me into a maze.

"Ok..." she smiled "Now just run through the maze and get the cheese at the end..."

"Im not a lab rat" I yelled.

Kim then picked me up and put me in her hand again, glaring down at me.

"Look... youre 3 inches tall... I could CRUSH you like a bug..." Kim said "If I say youre gonna get some cheese, youre gonna get it..."

Kim then threatened to clap her hands down on me, so I agreed to run her little experiments, although I wasnt sure what this would accomplish.

"Why did you have me do all these experiments?" I asked "What does this have to do with your science project??"

"Nothing really" Kim shrugged "I just wanted to see you do it... it was funny..."

"Well its not funny being tiny..." I sighed.

"Dont worry" Kim said "I can always unshrink you later"

"REALLY??" I asked.

"Yeah, sure" she said, "Right after the science project..."

So, the next day the horrid project was over and I asked Kim to unshrink me.

"Eh..." she sighed "I dont feel like it"

"WHAT?!" I asked "Im 3 inches tall, you have to..."

"I dont have to do anything for someone whose the size of a bug" Kim shrugged, "Although if you want your freedom so bad, I can give you that"

So, Kim flicked me into her backyard... I WAS free now, but I had no idea where to go, I was so small and lost....

So, I was stuck in Kim's yard... but I would be tiny forever now...

THE END