- Text Size +

Chris sprung from his seat and punched his monitor out of pure anger. A huge black circle of dead pixels filled the screen, as he had ultimately broken the poor piece of technology. He slumped back down in his chair, tears forming in his eyes as he stared at what was left of the Omegle screen.

"Stranger has disconnected," he repeated to himself out loud. "Stranger has disconnected..."

His head filled with visions of the exciting shrunken adventures he and Veronica would have shared that night, if Veronica was even her real name. Chris sadly clicked on the big blue button on the page and started a new chat.

"You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You both like Giantess."

"Hi," he typed.

"M"

"Fuck you." Chris, feeling defeated, turned off his computer and fell back onto his bed. He had met and lost his soulmate in under a minute and wasn't having it, he needed to find her. Pulling out his phone, he began feverishly trying to track down the girl he had connected with only moments ago.

"Veronica giantess," he Google'd, only to find results leading to Archie comic books. "Veronica Georgia giantess," he added to his search, only to receive the same thing. "This is going to be a long night," Chris sighed.

"Veronica that lives behind to old warehouse in Georgia, Giantess Veronica Athens, Georgia, Georgia girl Veronica Omegle warehouse Athens giantess roleplay..." His searches became more muddled and jumbled as the night progressed, leading him to other alternatives in finding her.

"V-e-r-o-n-i-c-a," he typed into social media.

"959,000+ results found."

"Damn it!" he pouted, tossing his phone down into his lap. "I'll never find her at this rate... wait a second, the warehouse!" Chris rushed to his phone's satellite map and quickly began to search for that old warehouse off the highway. He eventually found it only to discover the sheer amount of houses that lay behind it. "There must be two-hundred houses in that development! Ugh, this is going to take forever." Chris searched house by house, address by address; he looked up the information regarding each home and the homeowners themselves. About three-quarters of the way through, he came across a one-story, light yellow house under a homeowner by the name of Veronica Williams.

"Veronica Williams Athens, Georgia," he began to rapidly type into his Internet browser. Several different results came up until he found a Twitter account belonging to the same name. She was 28 like he hoped, with long, wavy dark brown hair and fair skin. Chris found her wildly attractive, but wasn't sure if she were the right Veronica. After much hesitation, he created a Twitter account and sent her a private message.

"Hi. I don't know if this is the right person or not, but I think you and I talked on Omegle just a while ago and we got disconnected," he typed out before hitting send. Chris sat in his bed refreshing the conversation over and over again until his screen faded to black. His entire room was now pitch black with nothing but the sound of his own heart racing. All of a sudden, his phone lit up and blinded him with a bright notification.

"Chris?" the message read.

He instantly peeled back into the app and frantically messaged her back. "I really hope this is the right Veronica. Let's just say I'm a lot smaller than you," he hinted.

"And I'm a lot bigger than you, shrinky boy!" she replied. "How on Earth did you find me?"

"Don't ask," he told her. "It took forever, but I knew I needed to find you again. What happened?"

"Omegle must have glitched up and disconnected us, I honestly thought you left."

"Wow, no. I totally thought you left!"

"Why would I do that?" she asked. "You're the first tolerable guy I've met on there in ages."

Chris blushed as he read her message. "Thank you! And you're the first girl I've ever met on there!"

"Hahaha," she giggled. "So, little guy. Still up for that roleplay?"

A gigantic smile formed on Chris' face, he was certain he had met his soulmate. "I sure am, let's get into it!"

"Do you have a scenario in mind?" she asked.

"Honestly, I can't think of one. I'm so caught off guard by this whole thing that my mind is blanking. Can you help me out?"

"Sure! I've always been a fan of boyfriend/girlfriend scenarios, are you?"

"Most definitely, they're the bread-and-butter of giantess roleplays," Chris typed, cringing at what he had just wrote.

"Haha, then we'll start with that," Veronica replied. "Is there anything you don't like in a roleplay? Any turn-offs?"

"Hm, probably just crushing, gore, death... things like that. It freaks me out."

"We'll stray far away from that then, let's give it a happy ending. How about you find yourself shrunken down already at the end of my bed and begin rubbing my feet like a little foot slave?"

Chris' entire body twitched as he read her seductive description. It didn't have to be overly sexual, he was already in heaven. "That sounds fantastic! How about we start from there and improvise as we go along?"

"Fine by me!" she cheerfully answered. "Want me to start the roleplay?"

"Sure!"