- Text Size +
Somewthing was peculiar. Very peculiar. You wake up, to a giant room. Your room. You stand up, dazed and confused, but fully clothed. You look around and see that your bedroom door is open. Speaking of which... you hear a very VERY loud thumping sound coming down the hallway. “JAAAAAAAAAAAMES. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I NEED YOUR CHARGER!!” shouts your older, MUCH bigger sister. You look aeound for your charger, and, you are stood on it. Oh damn. You look back to your 17 year old sister stood in her green sports jersey, ripped denim shorts, black tights and pink adidas trainers. She’s also chewing a large chunk of pink gum. She wears thick rimmed glasses and has long brunette hair, that is tied up in a ponytail. She waits for a response from you... nada. “WELL OKAY THEN YOU ARSE PAIN!” She replies. “Probably at a friend’s or something...” she mumbles. She proceeds to thump over in her scuffed trainers, making your whole body shake. As she gets closer to you, and your charger, you shake more, until eventually you lose balance and fall onto the floor. You look up, terrified and see your sister’s pink trainer’s sole come down on you. You scream for help, begging her to stop, but she doesn’t even know you exist. You brace for impact, but are met by a pleasant surprise. Since you are at the edge of the bed, she sits on the bed, instead of stepping onto you. Close call, you need to keep things like this from happening. You look up, and see the sole of her shoe, flat and dirty. There’s multiple wads of gum stuck to the bottom. The shoe has her name on it too - Amy. You decide to move out of the way of her feet, due to the fact that it sounds like she’s nearly done. She grabs the charger, then stands up, just behind you, what seems like a millimetre behind you, so it was extremely close. You fall forward, as when she slammed her feet down, she sent a small wave of air. You fall flat on your face, but roll over. You see your sister, at a purely unimaginable size, run out of your bedroom, thumping the floor, and making you fall ober, with every step. After she has left, you decide to figure out what has happened here. You look around for clues. You see the glass of water you had last night, sat on your nightstand. Of course! The water must’ve been spiked or something! You dash across the wooden floor, dodging the occassional sweet packet, or dirty sock. You hurdle over the sticky remains of lolipop sticks and vault the dirty clothing. You reach the door, after what seems like an hour of running. It’s still open from when Amy waltzed in earlier, nearly crushing you into oblivion. You step outside the doorway, and are met by a pair of giant, tan, platform sandals. Oh boy.