- Text Size +
*A few minutes later* After playing around with her sock, you see her wriggle about a bit before looking at her phone. “Huh?” She mutters. She begins vigorously shaking her legs, which she alwys does when she’s nervous or stressed. She reads the message, while vigorously killing off her brother. You grab on for dear life, while experiencing what feels like 50g. Eventually she stops shaking her legs, and her eyes widen. You realise she has read the message, but as she bends over, obviously expecting nothing, her legs bend slightly, making you fall off the front of her sock, and down onto the floor. She looks around for you, but you are just out of her sight, under her ankle boot. She stands up, and you are in the path of her heel. You roll out of the way of the boot and hide behind the part of the rug that curls up. She stands up, and looks around the floor for you, obviously as a joke to her. You rush out into her line of sight, but she obviously thought this was a joke, and thinks you are a bug! She squeals to herself before sharply raising her right boot and quickly bringing it down on you. You look up at her face, unaware she is about to brutally murder her brother, and prepare for imminent death. But to your pleasant surprise, you manage to fit into one of the gaps in the sole of her shoe. You are under there for what seems like hours, as she keeps her foot firmly planted above you. You decide to walk around, but cannot see anything, as there is no light sources anywhere. You feel the occassional bit of grime and sticky muck, but nothing useful. After what feels like an eternity, she lifts her foot, hoping to have killed you. You run off under the couch, hoping not to be actually crushed this time. Once you are safe under the couch, you lie down and curl into a ball. This is horrible. After crying for a while, and releasing a few demons, you decide to crawl out from under the couch, and to the left side, near your Mother’s shoe pile. Speaking of, it seems like someone is awake, and about to put some shoes on. You rip your cellphone out and text your Mom “MOM PLEASE HELP I GOT SHRUNK AND IM NEXT TO THE COUCH”. It doesn’t go through. Each time you retry, nothing appears, nothing is working. You decide that your cellphone is essentially useless and you toss it aside. Your mother’s foot, housed by a pair of giant sneakers, crushes it instantaniously. You shiver in extreme fear, as your Mother’s shoe doesn’t move. You back up away from it, but end up bumping into her other sneaker. You look up, and are met by your Mother, stood texting. She’s probably going to be there for a few minutes, so you have a bit of time. You look from shoe to shoe, and notice a fabric mesh part of the white Adidas sneaker that looks climbable. You run to it and get a running jump onto it. You climb up the fairly dirty shoes. These shoes are usually what your Mother wears when she’s going shopping. But she’s still texting for now. You reach the top of the fabric mesh and are met by the laces, hanging down like a vine. You grab onto them and climb up to the tongue of her shoe. She isn’t wearing any socks or anything, so it looks like you’re going in. You squeeze through the gap between her barefoot and the tongue. You slide down her smooth foot like a slide, and onto her red toenails. You look aroumd, frantically looking for a safe place, but there are none. If you go too far in, you’ll fall out a hole in the front. Too far back and your be smooshed by your Mom’s foot. In the middle you’ll die from the smell. At this rate, you’re gonna be crushed into smithereens, so you just hide under her long red toenails, inside. Between her big toe, and her big toenail. You wait for something to happen. She mumbles to herself after a little texting “Actually, I don’t need to go shopping just yet, that can wait until tomorrow, but what can’t wait? That’s right, ladies night!”. Oh great, ladies night. This is a bad place to be if she is being serious, she’s always on the dancefloor on ladies night, which can’t be good for you. She slips off her sneakers, giving you the perfect opportunity to jump out. But when you try to break free, it seems as if you are stuck. Not by sweat or anything, you just can’t wriggle out. She begins to slide on her red velvet high heel. You desparately try to free yourself, and it pays off! You’re still in the tip of the heel (the toe section) but at least you aren’t stuck. You hear her mutter “I’d better go and get some makeup, and change out of this crap.” Oh no, you are NOT looking at your Mom getting dressed, but, this would take you back upstairs, which is where your two sisters are, so you stick with it, and rest against her velvet shoe until she is upstairs, at which point you do a tumble roll out and into the path of her left foot. You try to run, but luck gives you a break and lets you through the gap in between her foot, and the sharp heel. You sprint along the slippery floor and reach Amy’s room. Maybe she can help you?