- Text Size +
You see Amy run upstairs, followed by Jessica. Before you get sat on, you roll out of the sock pile, finally getting some air. You look up, and are met by Jessica’s black and white Vans, heading right for you! You run out of the way, and fall face flat on a dirty sock. You breathe through it, so as not to be seen and mistaken for a bug. You feel dizzy and you feel like you are spinning due to the dominating smell. You hear a lound thumping behind you as Jessica sits down. You regain your composure and roll over to the clothes pile that will probably stay untouched. You land in something that feels large and round, but you are unable to see what it is, dude to the extreme darkness under all the clothes. You can’t see Jessica leaving for a while, so you might as well take a nap. *At 11pm* you are rudely awoken by the thumping and splatting of wet feet above you. You rub your eyes and stretch. You poke your head out of the round thing that was rather comfy, and crawl over to a pair of white socks near the top of the pile. She walks over to the pile of clothes. You look up at her in horror, as she is totally naked. You cover your eyes - you are NOT a pervert. Unfortunately, by covering your eyes, you are unaware that she is picking up the socks you are hiding in. Oh crap. She shoves her moist foot, that is now very clean into the sock. This pushes you under her heel. You sit there, being pushed further into her sock, as she pulls up the sock. She now has it fully on. As she walks, you feel bones snap and rip in half. You scream, and she registers an extremely quiet noise. “What the hell?” She mumbles. You light up with joy, thinking you have been discovered. You pull out your cellphone, as she sits down, thinking what’s going on... you text her “AMY THAT NOISE YOU HEARD WAS ME I SHRUNK AND IM IN YOUR LEFT SOCK RIGHT NOW THIS IS NOT A JOKE”. She realises you have texted her and reads. She looks in surprise, knowing this is a joke. She texts back “uhhh James are you okay? Are you drunk or something?”. You sit there in excrutiating pain from your multiple broken and disfigured bones. You manage to text her back “SIS PLEASE JUST CHECK IT HURTS SO BAD AAAAA”. Her eyes widen as she realises this might be where yiu’ve been all day - and why you couldn’t answer Mom’s calls. She slowly peels off her sock, with you stuck to it. She look around the sock, as you scream her name. She spots you and her jaw drops. She peels you off with her blue fingernails which dig into your skull. “AAAAAAAAA AMY HELP ME” you squeal as she digs into you. “SHIT WHAT THE FUCK HOW DID YOU FUCKING SHRINK” she screams. You spend the next few minutes explaining what has happened. She looks at you, very confused. “Oh my god I’m so sorry! Holy shit, are you okay?” She whispers, so as not to worry anyone else. “Fuck no, you nearly killed me, my ribs are practically gone, my arm is disfigured and you justdug into my skull.” You scream. She begins to cry loudly, as she is embarrassed that she nearly killed her own brother. “What are we gonna do?!” She mutters. “Well I’d better get some sleep, so we’ll figure it out in the morning.” You reply, while holding your chest and arm. She passes you a little piece of fabric, to bandage your arm and chest. “Where do you want to sleep? It would be warm in my shoe, I won’t wear it tomorrow so don’t worry about me crushing you.” She asks. You nod, and she carefully lowers you into her sneaker. She promptly falls asleep, and you fall asleep to the smell of sweat that before overpowered you. It now gives you hope of survival. You wake up to the sound of Amy yawning. She places her feet on the floor. Did she forget you? You run to the side of the shoe, and try to climb out. It seems you have shrunk again, and all your injuries have healed! You are now 1/16th of an inch. Holy shit, your sister looks like a goddess from this point. You see her walk over to her dresser and begin to get dressed for the day - she is naked, again. You cover your eyes until she is dressed. She walks over to the shoe and slips her black nylon foot inside. You realise that she has forgotten you. This fills you with extreme fear, as when you are even smaller than before, you have even less of a chance of survival. You run further into the shoe, but due to your size being even smaller, you can’t go faster than Amy’s foot. Her toes move closer and closer by the second, before reaching you and pushing you. You are pushed along the insole, being slowly grinded away. You scream, hoping she hears you, but you are much too small now. She has her shoe fully in, and you are instantly flattened by her big toe as she stomps to get the shoe secure. Eventually when word gets around about you being missing, Amy realises what the stone that she endlessly crushed throughout the day was. She felt extremely guilty and eventually killed herself due to it. This was definitely not the best ending... the thing is, your tiny body was in the same shoe that she wore when she hung herself, fuck.