- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our friend Zayna is about to get a better idea of just how unaware Rachel is.

Zayna just had one of the most intense moments of her life. All the studying and preparation in the world could not have prepared her for the feeling of shrinking from 5'4" to a millimeter in the blink of an eye. It was the weirdest thing. She felt like she was falling, blacking out, losing control of her body, and panicking all at the same time. She was only out of it for a few seconds which she began panicking more.


She had shrunk. Early. She looked at her belt, the timer had 20 seconds still on it. She was not at the desk. She was not next to the cube. She was not prepared.


She took in her surroundings in awe. To her left was the bed of her roommate, so tall she could only just make out her roommates kneecaps at the tallest point. Directly in front of her was a red thong. White smears in the crotch indicated this may have been what Rachel was wearing during her lovely orgasm-filled escapade. The smell emanating from them confirmed this thought. To her right, the desk. Or rather, an impossibly huge structure far too tall to comprehend. And to her backside, an oversized T-shirt that could only belong to a college girl out to get Starbucks.


The timer ran down on her belt. After the first mishap she half expected the suit to have another sporadic event when the timer hit 0, however, it was anticlimactic. Unlike her future was going to be soon. She smirked at herself for making such a clever pun and was snapped out of it when she heard the sound of bed sheets rustling.


She looked left to see Rachel's giant face appear, rising up out from behind the bed as if it were something out of a movie. She thought back to what she learned, she could react so much faster at this height, which came in the form of seeing movements much slower around her. Rachel finally finished sitting up and Zayna was still awestruck by the shear size of the titanic being. Rachel chuckled at something while looking down.


"Shit, she probably doesn't know what happened!" Zayna wouldn't doubt if Rachel had no awareness of the situation at all, which was not very comforting. All of the sudden, Rachel began to rise further. She was standing up. As she first bent forward to start the motion, her breasts were practically spilling out of her bra. They were the biggest tits Zayna had ever seen, not that she'd seen too many. Then Rachel reached her full height, giving a slight stretch making her seem even taller.


Then it happened. Rachel began to walk. Zayna had been so fixated that she hadn't thought about what would happen next. And even now as she faced impending doom she felt fixated on Rachel's gigantic breasts as they bounced in slow motion with every step. It truly was mesmerizing. Her foot hit the ground on the first step. At first, there wasn't sound but then a gust of wind and a sound wave hit her a couple of seconds later. The whole phenomenon wiped her off her feet, mainly because she wasn't prepared. Gathering her barings, she finally decided it was time to move.


Overall, she didn't seem to be in harm's way, other than the fact that Rachel was clearly going for the cube which Zayna was not in, meaning her suspicions were confirmed that Rachel was unaware of her predicament. The second foot hit the floor sending another shockwave. This time, despite being closer, Zayna maintained her footing and kept running towards the safe zone, which she determined to be the leg of the desk.


At her height progress was slow. Thankfully, so was Rachel. Despite the lack of lighting in the room, Zayna saw a shadow engulf her body and knew the next step would crash down at any moment. She wasn't prepared for how powerful it would be as Rachel had to take a much larger step to get over all the shit she has on the floor. When the foot hit the ground, a major wave blasted Zayna off her feet and sent her flying a few hundred feet, at least to her. She landed safely in one of Rachel's bra cups just beside the deck leg. After taking a few seconds to recover from a panic much like when she first shrunk, she thought to herself… "Perfect. Couldn't have planned it better myself."


Zayna, in her relative safety, stared up in awe once again at her gigantic roommate. From her point of view, rachel was almost straight up above her, legs spread standing in front of the desk. She looked up, unable to see past the planet-sized asscheeks and partially swollen pussy lips which were clearly outlined at the crotch of her panties, likely due to Rachel already swelling up in anticipation. She always was horny… always.


Zayna watched a hand stretch out to grab the cube. She didn't bother to yell up at her, there was no way her voice would be heard past the height of Rachel's big toe. Instead she just watched in surprise as she saw a second hand make its way down to her crotch. This hand used a few building-sized fingers to pull back her panties, sliding them under, then revealing a clean shaven set of pussy lips.


The fingers, particularly the middle finger, began a circular motion. From Zayna's point of view, she couldn't see everything but she knew what was going on. Rachel was rubbing her clit. She held the cube close to it in a display of dominance. It was intriguing to think that Rachel was finally acknowledging the existence of subhumans, but deep down she knew it was just her she was acknowledging. Part of her hoped she felt this way the time she was shrunk, but only time would tell how long she would really care. She knew it was going to be dangerous, she knew her roommate didn't care enough. But to be honest, that's part of the reason she chose Rachel try this with, she needed someone who would be the least likely to change their behavior based on her miniaturized presence. That way she could get the true feel for what it was like to be a subhuman these days.


She watched her roommate continue to get herself off for a few more moments. "There's no way…" Zayna thought to herself. "She thinks I'm in there and this is how she starts off. How nice, I really can't believe how amazingly cautious she's being." She said sarcastically, watching the cube slowly be brought to the lips. She watched them slowly encroach over the cube as if to consume it. The cube was quickly engulfed and no longer visible, and then the panties were released and snapped back over the glistening vagina. This frightened Zayna a little bit realizing just how insignificant she was to her sexy roommate. A cube that could hold herself and dozens and dozens of others, as well as a hardy supply stock, was just devoured by her roommates pussy lips in seconds.


Wait, did she just say sexy? Zayna was never really the lesbian type, and certainly wasn't doing this for pleasure. But she couldn't help but admire the goddess above.


"Goddess?"


Zayna couldn't believe the thoughts coursing through her head. She stopped herself and forced her mind to focus on finding a way to get back on pace with the original mission. Rachel made her way back to her bed. She paused, briefly fiddling with her vibrator, then smiled as she thought about the rest of her day. Zayna began the long journey to her roommates bed. After all, she was supposed to be in that sex toy.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope this chapter was everything you wanted it to be. I've been uploading daily but have a busy weekend ahead so bare with me, we'll see what I can do.