- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finding time to write is the hard part. I've not lost any motivation. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you enjoy this rather short (sorry) chapter.

 

 

Returning to her bed, Rachel hastily took her panties off. In the event of another interruption, she felt it would be better if she had easy access to putting them back on so she tossed the panties onto the bed, then hopped up onto the bed herself. She essentially straddled the pair of panties, crashing her butt down so that they were directly under her crotch. She loved playing in her own mess. The sloppier she was, the more it turned her on, so what did it matter to her if she came a few times on her panties. They'd be washed later anyways and were already saturated.

 

She threw her right and down to her crotch with ferocity and began sloshing her fingers in her juices. The room sounded like a washing machine sloshing clothes around while its full of water. After a few minutes, she brought her hand up and licked her fingers. Then she grabbed her dildo over again and shoved it in her mouth. Once she was satisfied with its wetness, she lowered it to her pussy and thrust it into her without letting up speed. On the first push, several drops of her cum splashed down on her panties.

 

As she continued to thrust, she became so wet that juices were essentially flowing out of her like a river. Drops were flying through the air with every push, and her panties ended up with a puddle. Additional juices flowed down between her cheeks and left a puddle there as well. She went on like this for as long as she could stand it. It came to the point that even the slightest touch on her vagina resulted in a small orgasm and she couldn't bare to touch it and longer.

 

She decided to clean up after herself so she go get some lunch. She grabbed her panties and rubbed them on her crotch in an effort to hopefully soak up remaining cum. It was virtually pointless, as it really just smeared things around. She threw her panties down, got up and looked for a fresh pair in her dresser.

 

"Are you serious? I'm out again? I really need to do laundry at some point. Well, seeming as though Zayna is shrunk for a week, surely she won't mind if I borrow hers". A sly grin appeared on her face. She walked to her roommates room, opened her dresser, and found the prettiest pink thong in the back of her drawer.

 

"Zayna wears thongs?" Rachel couldn't believe it. She was betting she rarely wore this and decided she wouldn't miss it if something went wrong and she didn't return it on time. She casually put on the thong but put special emphasis on making sure they were pulled up nice and tight.

 

And with that, she headed downstairs for lunch. Arriving in the kitchen, she looked over at the box by the door. Suddenly Rachel became very curious...

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have fun plans for the package...