- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is told from Rachel's POV. I plan on switching perspectives often.

 

 

Rachel, no matter how hard she tried, which lets be honest was not very hard, couldn’t wrap her head around why Zayna would bother with subhumans. Obviously they were created to fill a need and nothing more. I mean, you can hardly see them, like a tiny ant.

 

“Alright, I think I’m ready”.

 

Rachel laughed. “You better be more than just thinking you’re ready. This isn’t going to be easy, especially for a month. But whatever, your decision. I’m just going to have a good time and we’ll see if you make it out”.

 

Social media proved its importance as it took place over what Zayna said next. Scrolling past cat pics and political posts Rachel scrolled quickly trying to find that one picture she was at when she accidentally refreshed her app. She thought to herself how stupid social media apps were to make you completely lose your spot so easily. She was interrupted by a question from Zayna.

 

“...where did place the new one?”

 

“It’s on my desk.” Rachel said not letting her concentration be broken from her phone. She swore she was almost there. Another minute or so passed by before she accidentally refreshed her damn screen again. She gave a deep sigh of frustration and tossed her phone aside.

 

“Fuck it, was never going to find it anyway, that’s how it works”.

 

Looking up finally she noticed Zayna was gone.

 

“Geez, Zayna, thought you would’ve at least given me a countdown.” she rolled her eyes, letting out another sigh as she realized this meant she was going to have to get up now and get the cube. At least her fun could begin. She scooted to the edge of her bed, turned her body, and placed her feet on the floor in front of her. Her pink fingernails and toenails matched the pink on her panties, something she didn’t realize until now. She smiled at the coincidence before finally standing up and giving a good stretch.

 

She eyed the cube on her desk and decided she would have some fun before the fun. She walked over to her desk, stepping over two thongs, a bra, some regular panties, a pair of shoes and a shirt along the way. Once she arrived at her desk she began feeling up her tits, anticipation mounting. She leaned a little closer and said I hope you’re watching. Then she brought her crotch level with the desk, slid her panties to the left and began rubbing her pussy lips gently. She wanted to make her feel as insignificant as she knew they all were.

 

When she felt like she proved her point, she got a sly thought. She grabbed the cube what she thought was slowly, but didn’t put much effort into precaution. She moved the cube closer to her crotch, opened her panties more, slid the cube between her lips and sealed it back up by closing her panties. A shiver ran up her spine. At around half an inch on any given side the cube wasn’t that big.

 

She turned and began walking back to her bed making sure to avoid her clothes and shoes. She bit her lip at the thought of how easily the cube fit in her pussy, and how many subhumans could actually fit in the cube itself. She must be swallowing at least 50 in her womanhood.

 

As she arrived at her nightstand, she took the cube out of her crotch and replaced the old cube with the new one in her vibrator. She was already glistening and the fun was just getting started.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a fresh perspective. Chapter 3 should be up tomorrow, just have a few tweaks to make.