- Text Size +

Thalia entered the princess’ chambers, then placed breakfast on the nightstand, near the immense bed where her princess slept. She opened the curtains to let the morning light in. Immediately, her mistress turned the other away. Thalia returned to the bed and knelt down, waiting.

“I know, I know. I’m awake” said the princess groggily. A mass of blonde hair arose from the bed sheets, revealing the statuesque face of her beautiful mistress. Her blue eyes slowly opened and looked at her. “Hi there, Thalia. How are you doing?”

“Good, mistress. Thank you” said the elf, smiling at her.

“How many times do I have to tell you, you don’t have to call me mistress. You are not a slave, you are my maid.”

“I know, mistress” answered Thalia, with a brief giggle.

The princess stood up and stretched, letting out a very unladylike yawn. Her perfect, regal body in full display under the revealing night gown. She was easily a full head taller than Thalia, who almost felt like a child next to her mistress, her delicate elven body was no match for her imposing beauty.

She sat back down on her bed and began consuming her meal. She was soon done, and leaned back satisfied. The maid moved forward, towards her crotch, ready for the next step in their morning routine.

As usual, her mistress slept without underwear, so she had easy access to her womanhood, standing before her bare and eager to receive her attention.

She gently prodded her folds with her tongue, eliciting a low moan from the princess. Her excitement rose as she passionately lapped her clitoris. Her mistress placed a hand on her head, gently caressing her black hair “God, you’ve got so good at this. Keep going.”

The maid eagerly obeyed, slowly building momentum as her princess became more and more aroused. Her juices soon covered her face. It was not long before her mistress started buckling her hips forward, while her hand pressed her against her pussy, grinding her labia against her face. Her breathing became shorter and shorter. Soon after, her orgasm came, as her barely contained gasp of pleasure vibrated through her body.

The princess sighed, delighted, then let her servant go. “Oh, how I love that tongue of yours” said, with tender eyes. Thalia looked up at her, full of pride and adoration.

The princess suddenly stood up, put her hands on the maid’s waist and lifted her up, to lay her on the bed immediately after. She placed herself over her, her minute body completely covered by hers, then gently kissed her. While the maid was lost in the sensation, her mistress brought one hand over her womanhood. A soft gasp escaped Thalia’s lips, as her fingers probed her already excited vagina. Her princess broke the kiss, and started caressing her folds, enjoying Thalia’s lustful expression. Soon enough, she plunged one finger inside. The maid moaned loudly. The princess immediately covered her mouth “Shhhh, you know father does not like it when I play with other girls. We don’t want him to discover our morning routine, do we?” said, as Thalia struggled to contain her pleasure. She inserted another finger inside, and started fingering her, at first slowly, then picking up speed as Thalia got closer and closer.

Finally, she came. Thalia’s pussy clenched around her mistress’ fingers, while she bit her own tongue to hold back her scream. They laid there for a few seconds afterward, the maid in a puddle of pleasure, the princess admiring her handiwork.

She stood up “Time to do princess stuff. Is the bath ready?”

“It should be, mistress.”

“All right, let’s go.”

 


Eliza concluded her morning toilette soon after, with the help of her little maid. When she finally got dressed, a male servant knocked on her door. “Princess, the king requires your presence in the war room.” He left with a bow.

She turned towards Thalia, her delicate elf silently staring at her with those sweet violet eyes of hers. “That sounds serious. I’m afraid I cannot skip this one. I’ll see you later, all right?” said as she gave her a caress on her soft cheek. The maid nodded, then bowed and left the room.

Eliza advanced through the halls of the castle, guards and servants bowing at her passage, until she reached the war room. She could hear the angry shouts of her father from behind the thick wooden door. She entered.

“So tell me exactly how we discovered only now that the empire is mustering its armies?” said his father, the king of Astila. The years had not been kind to him: his wrinkled face looked always tired, while his protruding belly made it obvious he enjoyed more than one evening in the sole company of beer, food and wine. His voice, however, sounded as powerful and authoritative as ever.

“I don’t know, sire” answered one of the nobles sitting around the circular table occupying the center of the war room.

The king caressed his beard. “How soon can we expect them to move?”

“I believe part of their army is already marching towards us. They probably hope to storm the border before we can answer with enough numbers” said another noble.

The king raised his gaze “Daughter, you’re here. For once you’ve came” said, relieved and annoyed at the same time “Now help me with these idiots.”

“If you hadn’t spent the better part of the last three years going after that useless trinket, maybe we could have prepared for this, my dear brother” said her uncle, irritated by the king’s accusation. The rest of the nobles remained silent, but their eyes clearly showed they agreed with him. Contrary to his brother, her uncle aged well, only his white beard showed his true age.

“That useless trinket will be our salvation! The Titan’s Tear is one of the most powerful artifacts in the world!”

“It is” conceded her uncle “but it is useless if we cannot figure out how to use it. Our wisest wizards and bravest champions failed to do any progress whatsoever. As of right now, it is a pretty stone sitting in your vault.”

“Damn it! you’re right, I know” said the king, sighing “Our only option is to take what troops we can gather here and send them to protect the river crossings. That might give us enough time to muster enough men” he looked at his younger brother “Would you be willing to lead my men, Richard?” Her uncle nodded “Well then, if there is no other bad news, I think we’re done. You are dismissed. Richard, you stay, and you too Eliza, you need to learn how to plan a war, my child.”

Eliza huffed, then joined her father, while the rest of the nobles left the room.

 


Thalia woke up in the middle of the night. She could hear voices and loud noises coming from the poorly lit corridors of the castle. Sensing danger, she took a lamp, determined to reach her mistress and help if necessary. The trip from the servants quarters to the royal chambers was relatively short, but the noises kept coming closer, sounding more and more like there was a fight going on in the halls around her. She finally reached her princess’ chambers, where she spotted a corpse in front of the door. She barely managed to hold her scream at the sight of blood and viscera spilled over the floor. With wide eyes, she got to the door and entered, fearful of what she would find inside.

As she got in, a hand grabbed her from behind, a cold blade against her throat.

“All right you bastard. Now you’ll tell me what… Thalia!” Her princess immediately let her go.

“Mistress, are you all right?”

“I’m fine. I’ve been better. They’re doing worse” said, pointing at the two bodies near her bed. Only now did Thalia notice her nightgown was soaked in blood, but she did not seem in pain “Not mine, don’t worry. We need to move.”

And so they did. They left her chambers behind and navigated the labyrinthine halls of the castle, finding more and more bodies, and a few battered guards here and there. Breaking into a side hall, they found themselves in front of two assassins, ready to face them. Her princess stood in front of her, nothing but her knife to fight with. As they were about to attack, a blinding light invaded the hall, when it finally died down, the two assassins fell to the ground, unconscious.

From a side door, a little red head appeared. She adjusted her glasses, then quickly bowed “It’s good to see you in good health, princess. I am Lemi Nocus, senior apprentice, I was tasked with protecting the Tear. Please allow me to accompany you” said, showing them a red, tear shaped crystal under her cloack.

“Thanks for the help. Of course, you can follow, we’re going to find my father.” The human redhead nodded.

They were about to leave the hall, when one of the assassins managed to stand up, took one of his knives and prepared to launch it. Her princess and the mysterious mage were checking the nearby hall, they were not aware of the danger.

He was about to throw. Her princess…

She had to protect her princess.

She threw herself in the trajectory of the blade. A sharp pain in her chest. Then nothing.