- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of the many random ideas ive had, actually written down. What if tinder was a little more dangerous. Contains Crush and Gore.

Steve sat alone in his 1 bedroom apartment, his recent break-up still weighing heavily on his libido. After some Friday night beers, he managed to gather the will to set up a tinder account to look for, at the very least, a quick fuck. Slowly he flicked through the stream of women until a certain account piqued his interest. Jess, 28, 6'1, “Looking for a small man to be my plaything”. Her profile picture showed a slender woman with long flowing blonde hair wearing tight black leather with piercing green eyes. While not exactly into S&M, he had always wanted to try. “What the heck, why not” he thought as he swiped right, only to be met with an instant match. His heart strangely fluttered in response as he started with a great opener.

 

 

 

Steve - Hey

 

Jess - Farlane Parking complex, 3rd floor, 30 mins

 

 

 

Steve was speechless. Should he go? If he were sober or of a better frame of mind, maybe not. But his growing lust for a womans touch pushed past the warning signs as he quickly searched for an uber before beginning to stumble around the room looking for appropriate clothes to wear.

 

Arriving at the parking structure, Steve began to have second thoughts. While not a dangerous neighbourhood, the dim light of the moon and missing lights across the building gave it a eerie vibe. Still, “having come this far, there is no point turning back” he thought as he began ascending the nearby flight of stairs. On the third floor he looked around to see a dozen cars all parked for the night. Walking across the echoing room he saw a woman emerge from a black sedan. Her curvaceous figure amplified by the skin tight black leather dress she wore. Getting closer, she towered over Steve as he peered down her long legs to the red stiletto heels planted firmly on the ground. As he approached the car she spoke, “get in”, in a deep sexual voice, before returning back to the drivers seat. His heart raced as he mindlessly followed her order.

 

As he buckled up and turned to the woman, he asked “Jess?”. Her eyes didn't shift from the road as she replied “Steve” before she reached into the centre console and pulled out a small pill then handed it to him. Once more alarms rang as he held the small orange pill in his hand. “Whats this?” he asked. Jess quickly brought the car to a stop before turning to look Steve straight in the eyes, her green eyes and fiery red lips illuminated by the streetlight. Her gaze burned a hole into Steve as he slowly sank into the leather seat. Seconds seemed like hours as he decided his fate before slamming his open hand to his mouth, downing the pill. Before the car could even reach the speed limit, He was out cold.

 

Waking up, it felt like he drank 10 too many beers last night. Slowly he lifted his naked body from the cold floor. His double vision slowly coming into focus as he rubbed his aching head. Around him was a normal looking lounge room. Doors either end leading to other rooms, A fairly large T.V hung from the wall, opposite it a long white sofa, And in between was Steve. His perspective became quickly apparent as he noticed the floor was glass, a glass coffee table. And below it was a mobile phone the size of a house with its camera facing upwards with its light on. Desperately he looked up and around the room trying to make sense of it. Franticly he slapped himself across the face to wake up from whatever this dream was. “HEY NOW, DON'T START THE FUN WITHOUT ME” Came a loud, sexual voice into the room. Spinning on his heels he saw the once towering, now gigantic form of his kidnapper, Jess. The black leather across her body lightly squeaking as she elegantly walked towards him.

 

“WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS YOU CRAZY BITCH, WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME?!?” Shouted the confused man. His confusion quickly becoming anger, then fear as Jess came to a stop at the edge of the glass table. She crouched down to the now tiny man before pursing her red lips. “You read my profile little man, I just wanted a plaything for the night” she said seductively, before reaching over and planting her hand before the small man, his body the same size as her middle finger. “I better warn you though, I play rough” she spoke now through grinning teeth as the hand swiftly moved forward and flicked Steve straight in the crotch. His body immediately went limp like a rag doll as searing pain bounced around his body. His tiny cries drowned out by Jess's light chuckle. “You better get used to pain little man, because this is just the beginning”. Her dangerous words sinking into Steves head as the giantess slowly stood back to full height. His quaking arms forcing him up and to his feet just as down below he watched in slow motion the giant red stiletto begin to lift towards the table top.

 

Wasting no more time Steve turned and ran as fast as he could. Behind him he heard the thud and click of the heel landing on the glass. Seconds later again as its partner arrived. The meter by meter glass table top seemed like a vast amount of space until Steve arrived at an edge. His adrenaline working in full as he immediately began looking for somewhere to land. Down below though, the light wooden floor offered only a fatal end. Turning back, Steve saw the gigantic form of Jess. Her beautiful face holding a sweet smile as she simply cocked an eyebrow. “Hope you aren't pooped out little man, I still wanna play”. Her seething words multiplied by her left foot now acting out a twisting motion.

 

Slowly Jess walked forward, ever so carefully planting her feet on the glass below. In three steps she now stood before the cornered man. “Well dolly, come lick my toes, I think all this leather may have gotten me a little sweaty down there” spoke down the giantess. Steve moved towards the peeping toes of the leather heel then quickly darted sideways around the strappy leather footwear. Sigh. In his blind spot the mighty sole slammed into his back, skidding him onto the glass. His outstretched hand suddenly erupting in pain as the point of the heel flattened it on the glass. His cries were cut short as the heel lifted, revealing the mush that was his hand, then the sole moved across his body and stepped down, forcing all the wind to escape his lungs and his bones to creak in agony. Down through the glass he could see the phone still recording it all. His vision began to darken as he passed out.

 

Steve suddenly awakened to the familiar sense of his privates once more being used as a flicking bag. Above, small giggles tormented his pained body. Through teary eyes Steve looked up in hatred. Jess' gigantic size still striking fear into him. “You can't sleep little man. I think I stepped in something, mind cleaning it up?” spoke the evil woman. Eyes down, Steve could see she was lifting the pointed heel that had small scraps of flesh and blood dangling from it. As he stumbled forward he heard the giantess above openly speak, “Oh and don't worry about blood loss or anything, that drug makes you pretty resistant to normal death, like I mean, I could even do this”. Her candid speech ended as the lifted heel moved quickly towards Steve before knocking him down and resting on his chest. His hand and stumped arm trying their hardest to to lift the resting rubber but it was futile. The rubber tip of the stiletto heel punched straight through his chest cavity and settled on the glass below. Steve could feel his internal organs turning to paste and being forced through his body.His throat now full of mass and unable to scream as the heel then began to lift from the ground, bringing him up with it. Jess' smiling face looked down on him. “Ooh, lets see how many steps you last, the record so far is seven”.

 

Steves impaled body flailed around as the heel it was connected to began casually walking in circles on the glass table . Finally after 6 steps the heel slipped free, sending him sailing down to the glass below. “Oh darn, so close to a new record, well maybe next time hey Steve?” asked the cruel giantess to the now mangled corpse of a man. She watched as his body remained lifeless. “Oh come on, I swear these guys get weaker each time”. Angrily she moved her foot over Steve. His one open eye revealing to him the scarred and dirty sole of the leather high heel. He tried to move his body, but it was no use. Slowly the sole moved in until he could feel its cool touch on his face.

 

“Oh shoot, that's right” Spouted Jess as she quickly stepped off the suffering Steve. With her unsoiled foot she stepped off the glass table and reached for the recording phone. She turned it on herself and spoke, “I have been reading your comments and you suggested a few things so I thought id give them a try”. Stepping back onto the table she set the phone sideways on a stand to keep recording. By now Steve had regained more conciousness and feeling. Slowly he sat up and observed the hole in his chest. “Oh good you aren't dead, that will make things even better, these are worth more the longer you stay alive” lightly came the voice of the devil. Steve craned his neck upwards to see Jess now swirling her mouth before meeting her lips together and spitting a huge glob of spit straight onto his head. With his one working arm he began wiping the liquid from his face only for Jess' form to drop down and loom over him. Her gigantic face scrunched up as she began making guttural noises in her throat. Before he could finish clearing his face a terrible noise filled the air as Jess spat with full force a huge loogie straight at him. The force knocking him down and sticking his mucus covered head to the table.As Steve thrashed against the cold glass he suddenly felt his left leg be pinned to the ground before a sharp feeling removed it. His free arms worked furiously at large gobs of spit covering his face. His other leg was suddenly pinned and with the same feeling it was gone. Clearing his vision he watched as Jess lifted the free leg to her face, and with blood splashed nails, flicked it into her already bloody mouth. Just by looking he could hear the viscera and bones being mashed inside her maw as she chewed over and over on what was once his leg. After such a sight Steve gave up.

 

The bloody red long nails pinched his sides and freed him from the sticky prison. He was lifted up to her face, where her dank breath washed over him. Those piercing green eyes and unmistakably blood red lips filling his world view. Slowly her tongue came forth and licked him head to torso. It wrapped around his form and began sucking him in. The supple balloon like lips acting as pillows as he slowly sank into the grim hole, but it was not to be, as the light faded, 2 long fingers came in and fished him out. “I’ve got one more trick, and its a good one”.

 

Down Steve went as the long leather goddess bent lower until he was finally placed on the table sitting up. To the side, Jess adjusted the camera to face him, its light almost blinding. Looking up he watched as the all to familiar heel of the stiletto positioned above him. Jess began to crouch and reach around until two long nails found their way to Steves mouth. With ease they pried it open, further than it should go. “Say AHH” Spoke Jess seductively as she stomped down with the red heel, its worn rubber tipped sole forcing its way into the tiny mans mouth and through his remaining body. The body mass in the way bursting from every possible orifice. The hole in his chest revealing the bloody heel skewering him to the floor. “Oops” Squeaked Jess above as she slowly twisted the heel around, like a rotisserie. Gently she unbuckled the straps and daintily stepped from the gruesome footwear. Moving in closer Jess eyed the busted remains of her plaything. With a cheeky grin to the camera she lifted the impaling footwear from the bloody glass floor and brought it to her face. With a flushed face she inserted the worn foot wears heel into her mouth and sucked on it like a lolipop, her tongue furiously lashing at the small mans ragged corpse mangled on the heel as she let out exaggerated moans of lust. Slowly she removed the pointed heel, its bright red leather free of blood stains or tiny corpses, And with a final gulp she finished of her tiny plaything and stopped recording.

Chapter End Notes:

Thats it, I may add more, I may not. Have a great day.