- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warm fingers snaked around the tiny two inch tall body of Cody, him being forcibly awoken from his slumber and roughly forced into a small cardboard box. He didn't bother to scream, he knew it wouldn't accomplish anything but wasting his energy. Cody's new surroundings were lit only by several small holes near the top of the box, the top folded shut as it was carried to places unknown. He had narrowly avoided being sold this long, so it looks like his luck had finally ran out. 

Almost a month ago, a strange circumstance had befallen Earth. One day, almost instantaneously, all people of pure European descent had suddenly shrunken down. Sizes ranging between 3 feet tall down to the miniscule fraction of an inch, the world was indeed changed overnight. At first, all of the shrunken white people were gathered up to be kept safe while the rest of America worked to keep the country running in their place. As the days passed and no new information was being discerned about how a large portion of the population had suddenly shrunk, interest was lost in helping them. The provisional government begun to reclassify white people as animals, stripping their human rights. Of course some took issue with this, but a larger portion of the country was indifferent. Why should they care? It's not like whites haven't done the exact same thing to other cultures before. It wasn't long before what whites have been captured ended up either released or put into pet stores and sold. Which is what happened to Cody. 

As the box bounced up and down with the worker's steps, Cody's surroundings were quickly lurched forward. He fell over, not having the energy to stand and try to fight the movement of the box until it settled down. 


"Here you go ma'am. If you follow me I can get the app set up for you." said the worker who had just handed him over to a shorter Hispanic girl. 


The changing of hands unnerved Cody, being sold to some stranger. After everyone shrunk, he was actually excited. A secret he kept close to his chest was that he had always wanted to be shrunken. Silently fantasising about it for years, when it finally came it turned out to me more than he bargained for. Sitting in the pet shop, watching others being scooped up and bought for various reasons. Ranging from food for a pet snake to a bratty teenager wanting "A little white boy to squish" it was scary just waiting on his day to come. 

The top of the box was opened, the light blinding him momentarily. Once his eyes adjusted, a familiar face was looking down at him. His best friend, Yo'oko. Her warm smile calmed his nerves as her brown eyes looked his small body up and down. Yo'oko continues to walk, brushing a strand of brown hair out of her face as she looked forward. The box was set down on a table and the fingers of the pet store employee once again grasped Cody's tiny frame. His bare butt was pointed upwards as a needle sunk into his right cheek. He let out a small scream, which to the two towering women sounded more like a squeak. Yo'oko let out a small laugh as Cody was placed on the table. He rubbed the spot he was injected, looking up at the cute Asian girl typing something into a smartphone before handing it to Yo'oko. 


"There you go ma'am. Now all you have to do is input your name, contact info and the name of your new pet and you'd be good to go. Though I'm not sure why you would bother chipping such a small whitey. You can get another for much cheaper than the chip."


"I plan on keeping this one, thank you. Have a nice day!" Yo'oko said before scooping Cody up in her hand and dumping him into the box. 


Yo'oko carried the box out of the store, Cody looking up at her speechless. He was saved, his best friend drove to a different state just to rescue him. Tears welled up in his eyes as his thankfulness overwhelmed him for a moment. Yo'oko opened her car door, sitting behind the wheel and placing the box in the passenger seat. As the door closed behind her, she reached her fingers into Cody's box. Her digits slipped under his body, effectively scoping him out of his confines and pulling him up to her face. With her other hand she pulled out her phone filling out her contact details on the app meant to keep track of her new "pet". As Cody dried his eyes, looking up to his best friend's pretty face and smiling. His body betrayed him, his dick now standing fully erect. He went to cover it with his hands as his giant friend giggled, as she knows about his little "fetish" for a while now. 


"I figured you would be happy to see me, but not that happy. Oh my gosh Cody I'm so happy I managed to find you. I tried like 3 other stores before this one." 


"I was so fucking scared when I was being bought. Thank you so much. I owe you big time, Yo'oko. But can you please like, look away until I can get some clothes or something?"


"Hey I paid 20 whole dollars for you, I'll look at my pet when I want to. Speaking of, I just got to the naming part of the form. How does Whitey McSlavekinz sound? Ooooo, or Pipsqueak. Maybe Squeaky because of how your voice sounds?"


"Please tell me you're joking, Yo'oko." Cody said, concern in his voice audible as his friend simply grinned. "And I still can't believe people are being sold for less than the price of guinea pigs."


"Of course I'm joking. You're definitely more of a Princess than anything." Yo'oko paused to type it into the app before turning the screen to face her diminutive bestie. 

Her smile grew even wider as she hit enter, confirming the name and contact info. 

"Don't worry, it's not like I'll lose you. Nobody would ever see that. You should've seen the place I checked before this one. White boys half your size at 5 dollars a piece." 


With that, Yo'oko drew her hand closer to her face, quickly puckering her lips. Tipping her hand, Cody stumbled into her plush lips. Yo'oko pulled her lips away with a soft "mwa" before lowering her hand down between her legs. 


"You should be safe down there. We have a long drive ahead of us so get comfy."


Cody hopped off of her palm, looking up at his friend as she started the car. As her attention was put on driving, he took a seat against her bare thigh as the denim of her shorts looked uncomfortable to lean against for too long. Slightly sinking into her flesh, he sighed in relief. Yo'oko's hand descended towards him, her middle finger running along his face and down his long, soft brown hair. This caused Cody to almost purr in delight as he begun to calm down. Today is just starting, and it's already been quite eventful. Who knows where his life can go now?