- Text Size +
F was a boy with browny blonde hair, was 14 and stood at a respectable 5’9
Liya was a girl with brown hair, mixed race skin, size 6 feet and c cup tits

F and Liya were together for a long time, around 9 months to be precise. When it ended they were both very sad and due to how close they were for so long, decided to stay as close Friends. Neither Liya or f had got a New boyfriend or girlfriend since the breakup and it looked more likely that they would get back together than that. Despite this there was still a lot of they were both trying to get the upper hand on the other one between each other, little did Liya know she would get a MASSIVE upper hand too. Something Liya still likes to tease F about is his foot fetish that he had during there relationship. He used to Get her to take her socks off so he could rub/kiss her feet and she secretly enjoyed it a lot but didn’t tell him that. During jokey arguments between themselves she would often joke in the middle saying “go kiss my feet” and they would both start laughing. F likes to tell Liya he no longer has the foot fetsih not they both know he does. Another thing Liya like to tease him about is saying “maybe you will get the shrinking disease then you will have to kiss my feet”

The shrinking disease was a new epidemic in the world and could only be caught by males. If you have the shrinking disease then it would mean every time you get aroused you would shrink to 3 inches tall. There was no current cure for the disease and was leading woman to be a lot more dominant. Liya thought it would be hilarious if F ever caught the shrinking disease and would love to have him cowering at her feet. The thought of it made her stimulated.

The story begins on a Friday after school, F and Liya were heading back to her house to “chill out” for a couple hours as she has a free house. F secretly hoped that he would get to kiss Liya today. As they walked home Liya said “So do I need to take my socks off this time”
“Haha Liya very funny” said F “you know I don’t have that fetsih anymore” he said “yeah yeah sure” Liya replied with a smirk and a wink. They arrived at her front door and F stood behind her as she used her key to unlock her door. F stood back and admired his ex girlfriends curvy figure, from her curvy bum to her sexy legs down to her perfect feet she was stunning. She managed to open the door and they both stepped in. Liya told F where to set his bags down and led him upstairs to her room. Not wanting to seem too eager F originally sat himself on the chair by Liyas desk as she plopped herself down on her bed. She took of her shoes and then her sweaty socks and stretched her legs on so her feet were facing her desk. “Mind me sweaty feet, F” she said “of course you apparently hate feet now so you might not want to look” she playfully said. F tried to resist himself to look at her lovely soles. He scrolled through his phone desperately trying go find something to take his mind off her feet. He eventually gave in and just glanced at her soles as she looked through her phone and began flexing and wiggling her toes. That was it. His eyes were locked on now and he couldn’t take them off. He felt himself getting a hard on and then was about to begin making his way to the bed as he got dizzy. The room got bigger and bigger and he began to block out. “Oh my god no way” was the last thing he heard being said before it went black.
Chapter End Notes:
This was my first story so would appreciate some feedback. I do plan on doing longer chapters in future. Chapter 2 out tonight l