- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This story could probably have passed as PG for the most part, but at one point the word Vagina is mentioned and it does cover some other adult concepts such as foot fetishes. However, there is no violence or overtly sexual content.
Culda knelt beside the cool spring of Gwundamor to dip her gilded vessel within its clear waters. Yet as she did, the water began to tremble. The ripples intensified as the forest grew eerily quiet, sensing the approach of an enormous creature.

Culda dropped the vase, and scurried into the bushes just in time. For as she looked out from the foliage, she beheld the form of the forest's intruder. She gasped in amazement to find that this was not a hideous Ogre of legend, but a woman of both exceptional beauty and size.

The giant maiden's golden hair gleamed in the rays of sunshine that pierced through the leaves. Her skin appeared ruddy and grimy from hours of toil, and she raised her hand to clear her brow of the beads of sweat that had accumulated there. By her side she carried a basket, filled to heaping with various wild Mushrooms.

Her giant blue eyes scanned the forest floor (probably in search of more Mushrooms). Culda knew she would find none here, as the people of her realm had been very thorough in their harvesting. So thorough were they, in fact, that parties of workers with axes would set off for days at a time in search of the precious commodity. Some never returned from these expeditions. Those that did, would strain their beasts with heavily laden carts.

Had this golden Giantess ventured here for the same purpose? Culda pondered this from her hiding spot as she observed the enormous basket of mushrooms, now being placed upon the ground. A moment later, the Titaness' enormous posterior came to rest beside it.

Culda considered the basket of Mushrooms; which, as luck would have it, was not far from her hiding spot. She knew well that even one Mushroom would far exceed the pay she received each month! How could she carry such an enormous prize and escape undetected? She couldn't, yet perhaps she could make off with a sizable chunk of one. That may be enough for the new pot she had been longing for for over a year, yet still could not afford.

With her mind now set, Culda tip-toed over to the large wicker basket. Looking upward, she breathed a sigh to see that the giant's mind seemed to be on other things. Moving quickly and deliberately, she began her unobserved ascent. The basket's walls were at least twice the height of the average home in her village, yet the wicker was as easy to climb as a ladder, and Culda had grown strong from her life of toiling. Her ascension progressed without much difficulty.

At last she found the top and plopped herself onto a rather large mushroom. Carefully, she crawled across its surface until she reached the rim of the mushroom's head. With her powerful arms she attempted to break a piece off, but this feat proved impossible. "This was a terrible idea," she muttered to herself.
Had she brought a knife or saw, she would have fared better, but without them her climb had been doomed to futility from the start.

Fortunately she remained undetected, but knew she needed to get away as soon as possible. She crawled back across the surface of the mushroom, but it suddenly gave way and she herself fell in amongst them. Apparently her meager weight had upset the balance, as she now found herself buried beneath a mountain of mushrooms!

Seeing no other course of action, Culda grabbed on to the inner wall of the basket and began to climb. The inside was even easier to find a footing on than the outside, but she didn't make much progress before her climb was interrupted by the entire basket being lifted up and placed in a new location.

Reluctantly, Culda peeked upward to discover the large blue eyes of the mushroom maiden were now focused on her! The gargantuan lips were parted slightly in an apparent expression of bewilderment.

This mutual feeling of shock lasted for an agonizingly long moment. Culda's heart pounded in fear within her chest as she waited for her giant captress to make her move. At last the standoff ended when the golden maiden asked, "Wuh... what are you?"

Mustering all available courage, Culda replied, "My name is Culda, and I am a woman. What are you?"

The giantess gave a long sigh. "I am a lowly peasant worker who has been scouring these forests in search of Mushrooms. Each day I must venture further and further to find any, and now I seem to find none. My name, by the way, is Remia," said the giantess offering her pinky finger as a friendly gesture.

Culda grasped the gargantuan digit with both hands, which produced a smile on the faces of both women.

After a brief silence Remia spoke again, "What, pray tell, are you doing in my mushroom basket?"

Culda blushed nervously. "To be honest, I was hoping to make off with one of your mushrooms. It is a treasured commodity in my realm..."

Remia scrunched her eyebrows as she eyed the miniature thief. "I see. Well, would you like a lift down, or would you prefer to come along with me? I am sure you would fetch a handsome price in the marketplace," she said with a laugh.

"Umm, I think I'd prefer to get down if you don't mind," Culda replied.

Remia held out her large hand and invited her tiny friend to climb on. At first Culda was reluctant, but soon crawled onto the grimey palm when she realized the futility of escape. Remia gently lifted the tiny woman out of the basket and carefully lowered her to the forest floor. Culda wasted little time in disembarking from the palm.

"My feet are pained by these boots," Remia said, taking them off.

Culda watched in amazement as an enormous pair of linen clad feet were revealed in front of her. The linen appeared to be stained with dampness and dirt. Each foot was 3 times as long as her entire body and over 2 times as wide!

"Ahhh! It a relief to get out of those stuffy boots and feel the shaded air upon my toes," Remia said as she curled and flexed her toes, soaking up as much of the cool breeze as possible.

Culda could only watch in complete shock and disgust. Among her people it was considered a great insult and grave crime to remove ones shoes near the clear spring of Gwundamor, lest its pure waters be befouled. What right had this lumbering behemoth to enter her realm and foul the sacred grove with the stench of her foot sweat?! "Excuse me..." said Culda.

"Hmm? Oh! I'm sorry," Remia said blushing slightly. "I hadn't realized the odor was so offensive."

"Its okay... it's just that it is sorta..." Culda began, but was interrupted as the giant female pulled off the linen socks and exposed her bare feet to the forest air.

"Do not worry. I'm sure the smell will fade as the sweat dries up," Remia said as she daintily hung the socks over a nearby branch so they could dry.

"But... oh, never mind," Culda said, shaking her head. Every breath she took was now dominated by the scent of the giant socks and feet.

"So, you want one of these mushrooms, do you? I will offer you one if you do for me a favor or two...," Remia said with a slight hint of a smile.

The smell of the woman's sweat in the air had seemed unpleasant to Culda at first, but now the pungency had faded a bit and to her surprise she now found the aroma to be quite pleasant. She could not explain why - maybe it was the beauty of the giantess, or perhaps it was the audacity in which she so shamelessly removed her soiled socks within this sacred grove, but whatever it was, Culda was becoming infatuated with her. Now this woman was asking her for a favor in exchange for one of her mushrooms. How could she say no? "Sta....State your offer," she managed.

"Well... my feet are kinda sore from my toils and I was wondering..." Remia stammered. She paused for a moment to bite her lip before continuing, "I... I was wondering if you could rub my feet for me...."

Culda's jaw dropped. Had this woman read her mind? For that matter, why did she even have these thoughts? The ides of climbing the gigantic soles of Remia's feet and burying her face between the toes to inhale their pungent aroma sickened her; yet she couldn't push it out of her mind, and for some reason it was driving her mad with lustful desire. Sweat began to bead up on her forehead as she pictured her naked body pressed firmly against the soles; the soft and sensitive skin of her breasts massaging against the filthy hardened skin of the Giantess, tracing every inch of lines and wrinkles with her erect nipples, savoring the tactile delights.

"Forgive me if I have been too forward... I don't know why I even asked such a ridiculous question. Of course you wouldn't..."

Culda snapped out of her fantasy for a moment. "Oh! It's alright. I'll admit I wasn't expecting you to request that of me. It does seem a bit unusual, but the payment is good. I accept your offer," she smiled.

"Great!" Remia said. She smiled as the diminutive female walked up to her enormous feet. She was well aware that her feet were large, but the sight of them completely towering over another person was an altogether new experience. It felt strange knowing that her boots were so large that an entire family of Culda's people could perhaps live comfortably in them. With the massive feet resting on their heels, poor Culda would need a ladder to reach the top! That poor woman! Perhaps this chore would be too demanding of her tiny body.

But if Culda felt her task was too daunting, she did a good job of not showing it, and she wasted no time in throwing her diminutive body against the tough skin of the Giantess's heel. Remia marveled at the muscles in Culda's arms as they flexed themselves powerfully while she went to work, pressing with all her strength into the skin of her feet. Remia could feel it too - it wasn't as powerful a feeling as she would have liked, but it was actually more than she expected from such a small person, and she enjoyed it.

For her part, Culda found the experience quite invigorating. She felt honored to be able to serve this toweringly beautiful goddess of a woman in this way. She knew she couldn't perform the task as well as she could if she were equal to Remia in stature, but she was determined to give her absolute best. Also, even though she wouldn't admit this (not even to herself), it gave her an excuse to get close to the source of the heavenly aroma that she was becoming ever more fond of. Every so often she would peek up at the golden haired goddess to see if she was looking, then when the coast was clear she would steal a whiff of the sweet and sour odor.

Remia didn't catch her doing this, since she had her eyes closed most of the time; savoring the massage and wishing it would never end. Occasionally, however, she would look down and admire the strong little woman as she went about her task. She began to think of ways she could further reward her new friend for her wonderful service. Culda did the best she could with the areas of her feet that she could reach, but could do nothing about the top. Realizing this, Remia shifted position so that her feet were on their side and Culda could get to her toes, which she especially adored being rubbed.

Neither Remia nor Culda said a word, but they did not need to. At that instant both women sensed what the other wanted, and was more than happy to provide it. Remia finally realized that Culda was enjoying this as much as she was. The tiny girl went to work with great enthusiasm. Then, right before her eyes, Culda did something completely unexpected...

When Remia placed her feet on her side she knew that the goddess wanted her to work on her toes. Without being told, she walked towards them and went to work. The sweet aroma was much stronger in this area of Remia's feet which made this area nothing short of heaven. As she labored on the boulder sized toes, she dreamed of living forever between them. Her vagina began to moisten as she imagined herself feasting upon the Goddess's toe lint and drinking her heavenly sweat and being forever in service of her feet. Right now there was nothing in the world she desired, and if she could have one wish, it would be this.

In this frame of mind Culda had forgotten to check if Remia was looking before pressing her face between the toes and tasting the giant woman's sweat with her tongue. She realized her mistake too late. She looked up nervously at the face of Remia to see if she had seen what she just did...

Apparently, the giantess had seen it. Remia's mouth was agape, apparently shocked to see her do something so disgusting. Culda's face turned as red as a beet. She had been caught, and felt humiliated. She was about to jump down and run away, but Remia's face changed to a warm smile. A giant hand grabbed her and gently lifted her up to the giant's beautiful face.

Remia smiled at the tiny woman in her hand. "I am pleased that you love my feet so well. In my village there have been many men who have adored my feet, but none have done as well as you have - despite your size." Then she lifted her tiny friend up to her lips and smothered the tiny woman in an enormous kiss.

Culda nearly screamed as she seen herself moving towards the lush pink lips, fearing that she would be devoured by the Giantess. Instead, she felt her body being smothered for a moment in pillowy soft moistness. Jolts of pleasure shot up the length of her spine. She had never before experienced a kiss of that magnitude! As she tried to regain her composure, the giantess spoke to her again.

"You deserve everything I have promised you and more! Before I leave, I will reward you with a special gift. I've never before experienced the adorations of another woman, nor anyone so tiny as you. I enjoyed it very much!"

Culda was flabbergasted. The last thing she expected when she awoke this morning was being smothered in kisses and giving foot rubs to giant women! "I...I enjoyed it also. I beg you to take me with you! I want to live inside your boot and serve you forever!"

Remia began to blush and smile from ear to ear. "I would love to take you with me, but it wouldn't be right. You are a woman just as I am, and you deserve to live a good life among your own people. Although you now plainly desire to live under my feet, it would be cruel of me to let that happen. I came here looking for Mushrooms, not slaves. But I would like to think I've found a friend."

"But I can be more than a friend to you! Just give me a chance!" shouted Culda.

Remia lifted her tiny friend to her lips and smothered her in another kiss, which lasted longer than the first. "Mmmmwwwwwaaa," she said as she finally released the tiny woman from the embrace of her massive lips. "I really must go now, but I promise I will return to visit! Oh! But first, there is one thing I must do first."

Culda was blushing again, and covered in the giant's saliva. She was now putty in this woman's hand, to mold or to crush as she chose. "Wwwh...what should be done... nn...nnow?"

"Well," Remia said, setting Culda on the ground and rising to her feet. "The reason I came over here in the first place was because there was a puddle of water that looked cool and refreshing. I hope you don't mind if I cool my lips with its pure water before I give you your payment?"

Culda's eyes went wide. Was Remia referring to the sacred spring of Gwundamor?! Nothing but the gilded vessel was permitted to break its surface! But before she could react, the giantess' long legs had carried her swiftly to the gleaming water. She could do nothing but watch in horror as the giant maiden lowered her enormous face and began to suck in gallon after gallon of the precious water through her lips! By the time she finally finished, no less than 1/3 of the pool's sacred water had disappeared into the depths of Remia's gullet!

Remia let out a long "Ahhhhh!" of satisfacation after drinking her fill of the cool water. "That was most refreshing!" She said, sitting down. Culda's heart pounded nervously. Her people depended on this water for their survival and could scarcely afford to lose any of it! She only hoped the 2/3rds which remained would be enough for the villager's needs.

But Remia wasn't finished yet. "Might as well cool off my sweaty feet while I'm at it," she said, smiling over at her tiny friend. She knew Culda adored her feet, and would love to watch her wash them in this puddle. Culda's mouth went wide in horror as the beautiful female feet plunged into the sacred pool; forever befouling it with its filth and sweat.

When she had finished, Remia rose and walked back over to her linen socks and held one of them to her nose. "Phew! You smell terrible! But I know someone who will appreciate you." Then, with a smile she laid the sweaty filthy linen down next to the tiny woman. "Here's your bonus for the heavenly adoration you've given my feet! Oh! And here is your mushroom, as promised," she said, taking a mushroom from her basket and placing it next to the stocking.

Remia blew her tiny friend a kiss and said, "My feet have never felt better than they do right now! Now I know where to go when I want them to be adored!" She gave Culda one last wink before continuing, "I promise I'll return someday. Enjoy my linen until then!"

But all Culda could do was blink in horrified disbelief as the golden giantess disappeared in the same direction from which she had come...


THE END