- Text Size +

Lucy Mills Your girlfriend lies next to you as you both attempt to fall asleep. "She's so beautiful", your thoughts wander. She had been with you since middle school, and now at 19, Lucy had become more than you'd imagined. She was so fun, caring and seemed to want to be with you for the long haul. She had accepted everything about you, from your foot fetish, to your giantess fantasy - although it was difficult to role-play. The best she had come up with was sneaking you videos of her slowly lowering her sole into her large size 9 sneakers – the fraying edges normally visible from the wear and tear and several layers of sweat. Her white-painted toes often a last remark before the scene goes dark. God, you loved her.

 

Even now, you had just got done watching a video that she lovingly stroked your cock to, letting you cum across her gliding hand as the final glimpse of light left the frame, vanishing within the smelly confines of her shoe. She continued to pull on you until every nerve began to fry and you experience orgasmic catatonia. 

 

"After wearing you to the gym, I'd shove you in my hot ass." She always said the sweetest things. “And if I didn’t want you to? What if it was sweaty and smelt awful?” I could feel myself getting hard as I pushed her to continue the fantasy. “As if that would stop me. You’re going in there whether you like it or not. You’ll feel so good against my ass, I’ll shove you in there and leave you all supper, and maybe even bed. You’ll never get out. My ass will be your new home, mister.”

 

I rubbed against her as we prepare ourselves for sleep. I could cum again, I thought.She backed into me and sighed sweetly as she began to snore. “I really knocked her out.” My thoughts drifted toward her feet which now began to curl against my thigh sleepily, the soft soles reminding me of what heaven might be like. 

 

I slowly rotate along the bedside, temporarily leaving her side to inhale the strong odor of her toes. Her right foot begins to squeeze my nose between its powerful toes, and her left foot remained still as a shelf for me to rest my face on - her toes teasing my lips as I thought about wrapping my mouth around them. Accidentally, I fall asleep – my minds last thought being the boner my hand rested against as her feet became my world.

 

I awoke to a familiar scent – Lucy Mill’s odorous feet. I yawned pleasantly remembering my trip across the bed after she’d gone to sleep, but this morning I miss the feeling of her soft toes against my lips. I try to find them again, lightly inching my head forward. I didn’t want to disturb her sleep, and if I wasn’t careful she might kick me in the jaw anyway. I missed, and brought my head slightly forward again - this time in perpetual motion as I determinedly sought her toes. My head had nearly bonked my knee before I unbound the crust across my eyes and opened them in confusion. I always woke up before she did.

 

* * *

Oh. I wasn’t quite sure of myself. I was looking at the best damn thing I’d ever seen – my girlfriends’ gorgeous toes on the IMAX scrunching lightly  about five yards in front of me. God damn they smelled so strong, I knew something was strange for me to be so lucky. I ought to be a little miffed, you know I look to be about an inch or so, but I think my brain OD’d on the love drug and then the next then I knew I had one foot in front of the other. 

 

I could make out the light wrinkles and bits of lint and other gunk as I got close enough to touch her pinkie toe. It was a little sweaty from the night before and my palm felt slightly damp after reaching in between her two smallest toes. I was wrong, perhaps I was smaller than an inch as even her pinkie toe looked intimidating. The smell now was at an apex and the heat was indescribable. How did it get so much warmer? I tripped forward suddenly and found my head nestled in between her toes trying to get as close as possible. “Damn head,” I thought, “always doing things on its own.” I reached down and grabbed my cock in my hand and began to stroke. Here we go, the best thing I ever experience - I couldn’t let the opportunity pass. I had to be quick too before she got up. The first thing she’d see would be my empty boxers not too far away from where I am now; I can’t wait to see her figure that one out. My dick was a rock in no time and my body convulsed into her sweat trap, blowing my load everywhere. A drop in a bucket. Then, her toes lurched.

 

My world turned over as her foot reacted. I found myself pinned under her instep as I was rolled over and into the bed. I didn’t feel a thing, how wonderful! She did though and what I felt next was a vice clamp along my head as she lifted her foot and swung it around for inspection. “I don’t remember her being a morning person,” I thought.

 

“Honey?” Her breathe was smokey onion.

 

“Yes dear?” Play it cool, man.

 

“You shrunk yourself for me?”

 

“Of course babe.” Look at me go. 

 

“That’s so sweet.”

 

Suddenly her hand lurched forward and I heard the air around me suck forward like a vacuum latch was just released. It got very dark, and then very wet. She shoved me against her thick labia, wet with God knows what, and then rubbed me up against her clit and left me there. I watch as her hand retreats; a loud snap as her elastic waistband seals me inside.

 

“Thanks sweetie, you just stay there and help me out ok, I’m going to lie down a little longer. I love you.” My pleasure. The air around me is damp and I can barely get a foothold. Short, black, wiry hairs are sprung up around me and I try to get a grip on one while I plan out what to do next. With one hand on a pube, and two feet wedged beneath her massive pink clit, I take my free hand and rub as much as I can. Far, far away I hear soft moans. The ground beneath me begins to stir as she starts to buck a little. “Alright.” I think, “not so bad.” I pick up the pace and start to buck myself, I figure if my hand can help so can my prick. With both hands gripping her, I thrust wildly into her, occasionally grabbing my cock and rubbing it around her clit for added pleasure. A shadow swoops in from above and long fingers tackle me like superwoman rescuing me from a train. Without hesitation, I’m fucked. She shoves me deep inside her pussy, still latching onto my waist as her other hand holds attention at the clit. My world alternates between light and dark, beneath an ocean of her juices as I’m pounded mercilessly into her. In and out. In and out. In and out. Her waist bucks aggressively  beneath me and I’ve lost all my bearing. Without warning I’m submerged in her cum as her delicate fingers give me a final thrust as far in as I’ll go. I can’t see shit, but I can tell her hands have left the building and I’m left with the sound of her flushed sighs.

 

And then, a snore.