- Text Size +

Minimum Impact

 

 

 

 

            I was in my dorm room kicking back and relaxing trying not to think about it. However it kept calling to me. It kept begging me to take it out, to grab it. I started to think that maybe just one time couldn’t hurt. It would just be for a minute to see what it was like. No one would have ever have to know. No one would see me. I wasn’t breaking the law or anything. I stood up and shivered as my feet hit the cold tile floor. “Damn School could at least afford carpeting” I muttered as I headed towards my shelf. I was just about there when I stopped and turned around. My bare feet made a ricochet sound that went about my room. I sat back down on my bed. The springs squeaked and I lay down in my bed. As I settled back into the middle of the bed my eyes kept wandering back to the shelf. My mind was begging me, my curiosity was pleading with the vary being of my existence. I couldn’t take it any longer. I sat up in bed and ran across the room. I didn’t allow any other thoughts to enter my head. I grabbed the metal box from my shelf and sat down at my desk. I flicked on my brass lamp and pulled open the top drawer. There sat an old rusted key. I wondered if it would still work. I nervously reached for it. As I grasped it was warm. Strange, as everything else was so cold with it being the middle of winter and my windows wide open. I pushed it into the key hole and turned. I heard the old gears grinding and wailing. They finally gave and the lid swung open.

 

            The light was blinding as it hit my eyes. In the box was a desert eagle modified slightly. I pulled out the clip and sat down on my bed. I carefully loaded the gun and gulped. Put the barrel into my mouth to ensure that it would be quick. A tear dripped down the side of my face but I knew what I had to do. I could taste the gun in my mouth. It tasted like smoke and charcoal mixed together. My lips began to chap and quiver from the coldness of the gun. My fingers grew weak as I pressed in on the trigger. I never heard the gun fire; I never felt the shot hit me. I didn’t feel myself hit the floor.

 

I was engulfed in darkness. It was like I was drowning and there was no one to rescue me, but no I drowned in that sea a long time ago. Long before I ever fired that’s shot, I wondered what would happen next. Is this it? Is this all that happens. I somehow expected more.

 

It was at that moment the blackness began to lift away. A white ceiling came into view. The ceiling was covered in tiny rough bumps but it seemed so far away. This is what heaven must be like I thought to myself. I shivered as I stood up completely naked. I was a bit embarrassed to see god in the nude but I guess that’s what is expected. I spun around and it wasn’t until I was at about 180 degree mark I saw a looming figure laying on the ground next to me. I fell backwards onto my ass and skidded back a few feet. I couldn’t believe that it was me. It was I I was looking at.

 

I was oddly misshapen and greatly out of proportion. My head was a disgusting mess as brain bits, blood and the fluid my brain was in runs onto the carpet. I walked towards my body and I found myself cold but I could hear shuffling outside my door. The door knob turned but my door was locked. “Dave, Dave, open the door! Dave, what happened” I couldn’t place the voice. It sounded loud like claps of thunder. My senses were telling me to run. I didn’t want to get caught up in this. I ran towards my door. My door seemed so far away though and I could hear more people gathering outside the door. As the door swung open I dove behind a pair of my shoes. I watched paramedics rush in. They gathered around me doing something to my body and then put a board under my back and lifted me up onto the stretcher. They grabbed the white sheet off my bed and put it over my body and face. As they pulled me out of the room I could hear campus security sending everyone away. My door slammed shut and I slumped down onto the floor. I was supposed to be dead. I shot myself I should be dead, I should be dead. That simple sentence rang through my head again and again like a church bell on Sunday morning.

 

Time was meaningless as I sat there in cold bitter darkness of my room. I kept thinking replaying the events of everything in my head but it was no use. I couldn’t figure out what happened. It was then light was forced into the dark void of my room. It was like my body had come alive. I jumped up all in one swift motion. A group of detectives rushed into my room. They began looking about. My eyes grew 3 sizes just like the grinchs heart. I ran out the door with thoughts of being found by the detectives. I would most likely be thrown in jail for the murder of myself.

 

As I entered the hallway I heard my door slam shut. As it made that final thud I knew somehow that part of my life was over. I looked back at the door with a realization that behind that door is everything was and everything I will see again. My family, my friends, everything I know is behind that door. Here, this is who I am.

 

I wasn’t sure where to go or what I should do. I was free from all the ties of life but my stomach was grumbling loud enough to wake the entire dorm but I found myself just wandering down the hall. The hall was lit up like Las Vegas after dark. As I walked down the hall I was staring at my shadow. My shadow was 3 feet tall. I couldn’t help but snicker a little at the thought of such a large shadow coming from my tiny body.

 

I made it to the end of the hall way and looked down at the concrete steps. As I looked down the stairs even that now looks so far away. It to be at the very least a good mile down, I could remember just yesterday going up and down these stairs so easily. Everything was so easy just a little while ago. I couldn’t believe I was really dead. The realization of it all was finally coming to me. I shot myself. I am dead. I don’t know what about these stairs made me think about this. It could just been timing or a coincidence but I shot myself. I picked up the gun put the barrel in my mouth and shot myself. What is mom doing right now? What is my sister Melissa thinking, do they even know? I wonder if anyone even cares.

 

I crouched down and grabbed the edge of the concrete stairs. I slid my body over the edge and dangled for only but a minute and then let go of the ledge. I slid down the smooth concrete wall. I landed on my feet and made my way to the next step. I repeated this process again and again. I passed a few open doors to corridors but something didn’t feel right about them. I couldn’t quite put my finger on exactly what it was that was pushing me to continue to make my way down staircase after staircase. Blisters began to form on my hands but I finally saw the right corridor. It was dimly lit and I couldn’t see very well what was down the hallway but towards the end I saw an open door.

 

I crept down the dimly lit hallway. The only light that was lighting the hallway was flashing on and off. The hallway was drafty and I shuddered as my bear feet hit the carpeting. I could hear my heart pounding and my bones aching. I continued my trek into the unknown. I had no real direction or purpose just this instinct like someone was pushing me or herding me like a mindless sheep to where they wanted me to go.

 

I couldn’t believe the door was still wide open when I got to it but my time was dwindling. The floor began to reverberate under me. I was jostled slightly. I looked both directions and couldn’t spot anything or anyone. I than ran back into the room and didn’t see anyone but floor was now shaking worse then a weight watchers class running towards an all you can eat buffet. A flesh toned plane flew over the top of me and crashed down in front of me. I stared up seeing two flesh toned rods reaching into the sky. I had to crane my neck so far back that that I could kiss my own ass just to see the waist of this person. They had on flannel boxers with a Garfield patch sewn on the left leg. The legs were dainty and smelled of kiwi mango lotion. I knew than it was a girl I was staring at. The slam of the door startled me and I twisted my head around to look at the door and when I looked back up at the giant girl she was gone. I wondered if it was real. Did I really see her? Was this hoax? It must have been a hoax this is all a dream. I am gonna wake up in my bed. I just know it. I just need to lie down.  The room was so dark I couldn’t see a blasted thing. I finally decided to just lay down in whatever was in front of me. It was soft and comfortable. As I stepped in I slid down a ways into the middle of what I was in. I didn’t care though as I closed my eyes I soon found myself fast asleep.

 

I awoke to the sun shining on my face. I reached over to the close the blinds but as my hands ran over a soft firm wall it all came back to me. My eyes darted open and I saw that I was in a gigantic bra. A sports bra to be exact, the strong smell of sweat was engrained into the bra. I could smell her scent amongst the one time sweat soaked bra.

 

I leaned my back up against the hind wall of the sports bra. I looked down at my new body. I couldn’t have been more then 2 or 3inches tall. I didn’t think suicide would be like this. Across the room was a wooden mountain. The grain of the wood all heads upward. It looks completely flat except for grooves in the wood that look like they can pull out. I stared at this for the longest time before I realized it was her dresser. A simple dresser now looks like an object from another world. A small dorm room looks big enough to be an entire world. A sound that can only be compared to absolutely nothing bombards every fiber of my being. My ears cry, my legs scream, my body acts as if a thousand needles are slicing right through me. The floor shakes like this building was built inside the fault line.

 

Two legs swing over an insurmountable cliff and crash down thousands of feet below. Muscles bulge out from the flesh toned rods. I begin to climb out of the sports bra I used for my slumber when gusts of wind fly across me. I tumble over and slide back down to the pit of this bra.

 

“Emily, do you have to make so much noise getting up?”

 

“I am trying not to Keri”

 

            The voices sounded like claps of thunder. I couldn’t even pinpoint where the other voice came from. My focus turned back onto the monstrous legs which were now moving towards me. It was the same legs I saw last night. I looked up at the flannel boxers high above me. A white t-shirt hung off of her frame. I coughed as her footsteps assaulted the carpeted floor below kicking up dust that no one could see but I. My lungs itched from the filthy air and my neck sulked in pain as I continued to stare up at this giant, no giantess. I could not even make out there names from there exchange of dialogue. A shadow fell over me like the setting sun only when the sun sets you never wonder if you are going to get to see it rise the next day. As I look up I can see five pink painted toe nails soaring above me like birds in the sky. I can tell this girl has never done an honest day’s work in her life as the sole of her foot is free from calluses, her pink soft sole lowers closer and closer to me. I find myself unable to climb out of the bra fast enough to escape this impending doom. I kept hoping to wake up or for some kind of batman finish when just before the foot hits me everything stops and you get the corny voice over saying “Things don’t look good for our hero. Tune in next week at the same bat time, and same bat channel” Then the evil laughs shroud around batman as the screen fades to the credits but you always knew that he was going to escape you only wondered how. I prayed for a similar circumstance but her soft pink sole only came closer and closer with her pink toenails shining brightly. I closed my eyes knowing, waiting for the squish but her foot knocked the bra cup over and crashed into the floor just up ahead. I lifted up the side of the bra cup peeking out at this elegant giant. Her legs are now on either side of me as I peek out from under the bra. I want to just run out and beg for help but something tells me not too so l just continue looking. I can hear a scraping noise, a soft scraping noise of fabric against skin. My eyes instinctively dart up to see a blue flannel parachute coming downward. A parachute that spans seemingly a football field or two in length. As the flannel parachute drapes over me and bra I am forced to crawl out from the safety of my hiding place.

 

“Eww there is something moving!! KILL IT, KILL IT,  KILL IT KERI!”

 

“You are such a baby”

 

            This girls foot is crashes into the floor everywhere. I find myself crawling like a mad man beneath this gigantic flannel tarp trying to avoid her feet.

 

“No don’t squish it with my boxers under it. I don’t want them all blood stained”

 

“SQUISH!! Wait no! Don’t squish me”

 

“It’s a mouse listen to it squeak!”

 

“I swear, you act more like 8 year old everyday.”

 

“Well not all of us grew up on a farm Keri”

 

            The flannel boxers were pulled up and the largest Latina girl I have ever seen comes into view. My eyes lock onto her mid section.

 

“You such a wuss, it wasn’t a mouse it’s a little man”

 

“phew, just a little man. I hate mice”

 

“Now you better not wake me up unless it’s important”

 

            Both girls started to walk away and then they both turned back around lightning quick.

 

“LITTLE MAN” they both shout in unison

 

            Keri crouched down, her dark tanned skin looked more like a wall then anything else, her black two piece her black bathrobe. As I looked up at this gigantic girl I couldn’t fathom what was going on. There was a person, a whole world I was apart of and now I am looking at this world almost as if through a window at everything I use to be apart of and now.

 

            Keri’s finger came rushing towards me. I cringed as I expected it to hurt but as her finger got nearer and nearer I watched it slow until the tip of her middle finger hit my chest. It was like electricity when her finger touched me. Immediately she pulled her finger away, but I saw it rearing its ugly head back as her finger neared. This time she didn’t pull away. She rubbed her finger on my chest and up to chin. Hot morning breath rolled over me and I spun around causing Keri’s finger to scrape against my body. I yelped in pain. As I turned around the face of Emily was mere inches from me. Her breath was all around me her face alone was taller then I, with her deep sea blue eyes locked onto me, her blonde hair spilling around me. I wanted to run but there was no where to go. A Latina at my back and this girl at my front.

 

“Look at how intricate he is.”

 

            I couldn’t take it anymore. I just ran. I didn’t even look back I just took off running. My mind said I could run, my legs wanted to run so I ran. There was no thought behind I just did it. It felt good. I knew I had made a mistake coming in here and it was time to fix it, however I didn’t get more then a foot or two before a warm wall shoved me against the carpeting. The carpet rubbed painfully against my skin as I slid across it. I rolled over curled into fetal position. Rug burn covered my body as I tried to hold back the tears.

 

“Trying to run, I see”

 

“I think you hurt him Keri”

 

“Do you realize what we have here?”

 

“A little man, duh”

 

“No! Well yeah but that’s not it. You are worried about tuition for this semester right?”

 

“Yeah, they raised prices”

 

“Well we have a ticket to getting both of our educations paid for”

 

“You mean the man”

 

“Yeah the man, wait shit I’m the man. You can’t be serious. I am worthless really.”

 

            Keri grabbed me up off the floor. I laid flat in the palm of her hand. In a matter of moments her other hand came down on top of me. I tried to push her hand off the top of me but it was like trying to move a brick wall. The more I pressed the more I realized how helpless I now was. I was literally in the palm of this latina’s hand.

 

“Put him on my dresser while we decide what to do. There is no way he can get down off of there”

 

“Okay”

 

            Light shone down on me as Keri’s palm moved off the top of me. I tried to stand up but I crumpled as her palm was too unstable to stand on but it was then she tilted her palm and I slid onto a dresser. I rolled end over end crashing into some perfume bottles. I didn’t even bother to stand up I merely rolled over looking at the two of them. Keri walked over to her side of the room and slid her closet door open while Emily started to take her clothes off. She didn’t even look over at me once. I glanced back over at Keri who was now doing the same thing. In a matter of moments they were standing buck naked. My eyes met Emily’s and she smiled. She began to move towards me her. I watched her pert breasts get closer and closer. She had smallish breasts about 34b I would guess.  She stopped right in front of the dresser blocking out my entire view of everything but her. She reached towards me and I stuck my arms out like I could somehow ward her off.

 

“You aren’t picking me up so don’t even think about it. I refuse to be woman handled.”

 

            She didn’t even bat me an eye. Her hand passed over me and grabbed the bottle behind me.  She pressed down on a pump that weighs more then I do and then sat it back down behind me. I could only look up at her in awe as she went about changing. I thought that I didn’t want her to pick me up or grab me but I found myself wishing she had. I couldn’t figure out why but I wanted this but I did. I wanted it more then ever now and neither of them were even looking at me. I called out to them but they didn’t respond there bodies didn’t even waver. Keri and Emily were now nearly changed. I hadn’t paid much attention to Keri. There was something about Emily that intrigued me. I wanted to touch her. I found myself wishing she had picked me up but I wont let her know that. Emily came towards me wearing a blue sweater and jeans. Her eyes were looking through me like I was a ghost. It made me wonder if I was a ghost? Is that what I now am? A ghost, a figment of no known substance, however her hand passed over me and landed on a wooden box larger than I, this must be Emily’s dresser I thought to myself. I looked up at her arm in awe. I could smell her perfume emitting from her wrist. Out of her box she pulled out a blue hair scrunchy. It was the same color as her sweater. She slid it around her wrist and walked away.

 

“Cya after class Keri”

 

“Hey wait”

 

            Keri darted past me and out the door. As the wave of wind passed by me I heard the door slam hard. The dresser shook by the weight and power of the slam. I stood and walked to the edge of the dresser. As I walked I stared at the ground. Nearing the edge of the dresser with my every step, my feet made a slapping noise similar to when you get out of the pool and walk on concrete and you hear the slap, slap, slap. My feet were making the same noise. As I reached the edge I looked down. I immediately took a few steps back. I was breathing heavily my heart was pounding. My sides hurt and were starting to cramp. I sat back down staring at the edge. “how could it be so far down” was all I could think about. I thought it was gonna look a ways down but not that far not like that. I then remembered Keri commenting on how I wasn’t going to get down off of here. I thought she was foolish even though I didn’t say so but now I know it was I who was foolish. I may as well leap off the empire states building and hope to survive because I would have better odds of survival then leaping off this dresser.

 

            The time passed by slowly which gave me a lot of time to think. My mind wandered onto what my family was doing. If my sister was thinking about me, or my mom, if they miss me? I guess this is something no one else has ever had to face before. I am dead to the world, dead to my family, dead to everyone but I am still alive.

 

            Something slammed into the door and then it swung open. I looked over to see Emily carrying a rather large box. She hardly batted me an eye as set the heaping box down. I marveled at her strength and ability to move such and object. She then proceeded to pull off the sweater she had put on earlier. She threw on a sweatshirt and then glanced over at me.

 

            Emily moved towards me here eyes were clearly locked on me. I knew there would be no error this time. Her footsteps made the dresser shudder and shake, her blonde hair waving in the air. Emily lowered her face so she was level with the dresser, her now mint scented breath waft through the air.

 

“Get me off of here right now”

 

“Alrighty, no problem there”

 

“hey wait no! put me down! Lemme go, lemme go!”

 

            I was lifted up off the dresser. My feet were dangling in mid air sticking out from her fist. As she walked easily back over to her bed. The bed squeaked and we bounced up and down. Her U of M sweatshirt took up my full plane of vision. She only smiled at me as she slid her pants off with me still clutched firmly in her grip. I heard her pants hit the floor and  only one thing could be next.

She pulled off her sweatshirt and allowed it to drift down to the floor. I looked up at the endless body. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Her breasts alone where simply huge, and she was so long, her red bra, and matching panties clung to her all too perfectly. I wanted to resist but my dick was bowing down to this mighty queen it had sworn allegiance to her. Betrayed I was by my own dick.

 

“I guess you like what you see”

“I think Keri will be back soon. You should get some clothes on”

 

“Keri has class till 3, that’s still 4 hours away”

 

            Emily rolled over onto her back and dropped me onto her stomach. I sunk into her warm flesh. Her stomach raised up and down as she breathed. I carefully stood up and then Emily took a deep breath sucking her stomach in, her breasts rose even taller into the sky. I started to clamber up towards her breasts hoping for some safety but she pushed her stomach out with all the force she could muster. I flew up into the air. I spun wildly end over end in the air and then landed back onto her stomach just in time to be shot back up into the air. Emily began to laugh as I was helpless to stop any part of this.

 

“Stop! Let me go”

 

“I can’t let you go, I am not even touching you”

 

“You are to and you know it”

 

            This time when I landed onto her stomach nothing happened. I looked around expecting to be thrown back up into the air but she is calmly breathing. I crawled towards the side but the moment I slide down she merely scooped me up and dropped me back onto her stomach. I then tried the other side and she did the same thing. I sat down in the middle of her stomach now realizing it was futile to try anything.

 

“Is Emily’s little man hungry? I bet Emilys widdle teenie man is starving isn’t he? Yes he is, YES HE IS.’

 

            I hadn’t thought much about it until she said something. I could hear my stomach growling. A shadow crawled over me and I looked up seeing Emily’s hand and in her pinched between her index finger and thumb was a cheerio.

 

“okay, beg boy, beg”

 

“boy? what the hell I’ll let her have that one.”

 

            I leapt up at the cheerio. My fingers grasped onto it. I could feel it but Emily yanked it up at the last moment. She waved her finger above saying no no no  with her finger.

 

“beg”

 

            I leapt for it again and she ate it. I couldn’t believe she ate it. Emily then began to sit up. A look of disgust crossed her face. I fell between her legs and onto her bed. I had a great view of her crotch but only for a moment. She stood up and walked over to the box she brought in. She pulled something that reflected light out of the box. Her body blocked what it was. I nervously looked on trying to figure what on earth it could be. She reached up into the air hooking a chain up onto the ceiling. I had a very bad feeling about this I thought to myself. I looked around hoping there was some way down but like her dresser this girls bed was much to high up and I was to afraid to simply jump down. Emily turned back around and walked straight for me. She grabbed me with both hands covering me in her sweaty grip blocking all light from me.

 

“Let me out, let me go PUT ME DOWN”

 

            She didn’t even respond to my cries for help. I heard a scraping noise and I was dropped onto a cold metal floor. A metallic metal on metal grinding noise grated at my ears as the door shut. A moment later I watched a padlock  slipped onto the door. I ran to the bars as I realized it was a birdcage I was trapped in. I shook the bars wildly like a madman but it was no use.

 

“I will teach you to disobey me little pet. When you are bad you go into your home”

 

            I sunk down onto the cold metal floor. I shivered as I sat here thinking about what she said. The cage was hung low enough so Emily could look right into the cage in comfort, however comfort was the furthest thing from me. I shivered and shook sitting naked on the freezing metal floor. I stood but my feet hurt from the coldness if I stood in any one place too long. I grabbed the bars and shook them but they too were cold.

 

“Emily get me out of here. I am not a pet! You can’t do this”

 

“I can do whatever I want with you. You are going to be my ticket for a good education and not to mention extra cash. Now shut up, I have homework to do”

 

“EMILY! EMILY!!!!”

 

            She didn’t even bat me an eye as she sat at her desk. I continued screaming so finally she turned the radio on. How pathetic A simple radio drowns out my voice and this is how it stays for a few hours. I slump in the corner of the cage waiting to be let out. Hours pass and time is slow. I have nothing to look at but walls and pictures. It is so boring in here. I don’t know how long I have been in here but Keri isn’t back yet so I know it hasn’t been 3 hours yet.

 

-Epilogue-

 

            It has been 3 months since then. I have spent most of my time in this cage. I am only really taken out when Emily or Keri are having a bad day and feel like tormenting me. I don’t really see any signs of this letting up. Most days I spend in a cage only to be taken out late at night and used as a sex toy.