- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It'll probably be a different theme for each chapter, but we'll see.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Amanda finds what she's been searching for. A bit of soft vore, here.

The three girls marched through the woods, leaves and branches brushing against their shirts and pants as they made their way along the fresh trail. Sunlight glimmered through the dense tree branches overhead to dimly light the grass and dirt below. Heavy footsteps and wind through trees mixed with the sounds of birds.

         “How far away is the camp?” Jayla said, stopping to grab a water bottle out of her backpack. The other two turned back toward her.

         “Not far, probably another fifteen minutes or so. You already tired?” Amanda jested, a smile creeping across her face. Jayla rolled her eyes.

         “Of course I’m tired, we don’t come out here as much as you do.” She took a drink. “If it wasn’t for you, I’d still be back at home drinking my tea in bed. God, it’s so hot out here.” She used her wrist to wipe the sweat beads off her forehead and leaned up against a tree.

         Amanda saw that her friend needed a break and decided to walk around the area a bit. Taylor stayed behind and chatted with Jayla. Amanda was mildly interested in what they were talking about, but she loved being out in these woods. She had been coming here for years, and it was because of a myth she read about in an old book that was in her grandmother’s basement. She doubted the validity of the book, but the thought of even a small chance of it being true kept her coming back. The girl came so often that she bought and restored an old cabin deep in these woods. 

         As soon as the other girls were about a hundred feet away, Amanda saw something that made were freeze in shock. After standing there gawking, she regained composure and slowly, quietly walked toward her friends. 

         “Hey, Taylor, would you mind walking Jayla the rest of the way? I want to do a little bit more hiking. You know the way, right?”

         “Yeah, I do. Are you sure you want to be out here alone?” Taylor gave her a confused look.

         “Yeah, I’ll be fine. I’ve been here plenty of times, I’ll be fine, really.” Jayla, clearly wanting to be out of the heat, started to walk along the trail.

         “You better be back in time to eat with—” Taylor trailed off as she could already see Amanda walking the other way.  “…us. Alright, Amanda.” 

         The lonesome hiker slowly walked back to the spot of interest. The myth was true, after all. Before her were several poorly-built structures comprised of sticks and leaves. To someone who wasn’t looking for them, they looked like messy piles of branches. Amanda could tell that they resembled houses. Presumably, the dwellings of the tiny people that the myth spoke about. The houses only came halfway up her shins, her long, smooth legs like massive tree trunks next to them. 

         “I can’t believe this,” she muttered softly to herself. She crept closer to one of the houses and got down on her hands and knees, the dirt clinging to her skin. She was sure that if there were people inside, they knew she was there watching, waiting. Peering inside one of the openings, Amanda saw a small face creeping around a corner to look at her from within. Without hesitation, the large girl reached her hand out to the small person, her fingers wriggling between the openings of sticks and pushing them aside. The person inside the house reacted and tried to move away, but the fingers were too quick, grasping her body and pulling her toward the opening. Amanda easily pulled the little creature from her dwelling, leaving a large opening in the front wall. The creature kicked and screamed terribly as she was plucked from her home. The hiker could feel many other sets of eyes watching her and she loved it.

         The giantess peered down at the person in her hand. It was a thin, young girl with blonde hair, probably around sixteen or so. She wore small leaves held together by blades of grass as clothing. Kicking and screaming all the while, Amanda brought the small thing closer to her face to make out her features. The tiny person in her hand was a pretty girl with light skin. Her arms flimsily beat the fingers grasping her, merely small bumps against the large woman’s skin. It felt like a gentle raindrop hitting her.

         With her other hand, the giantess deftly pinched the leaf clothing and ripped it off of the girl, tossing it to the ground. She protested and cried. Amanda could just barely see the tears streaming down her face. Just then, she heard a slight shuffling in one of the houses but didn’t bother to look. The skin of the creature in her hand was incredibly soft and warm, the large fingers gliding over the features of her body. The large woman grinned from above as she looked down at the helpless thing in her hand. 

         “Really, it’s nothing personal. I’ve just always wanted to do this,” she said, bringing the girl closer to her slowly opening mouth. Her struggles became much more violent and erratic, her screams almost loud enough for the giantess to make out what she was saying. Even if Amanda could hear her, it wouldn’t matter. Her tongue outstretched, her fingers lowered the fighting body onto the wet muscle. The salt from the creature’s skin immediately saturated her palate, and she wanted more. Amanda slid the girl further into her mouth and brought her fingers out. The poor, young girl quickly tried to escape, but the teeth around began to close too quickly, trapping her inside. 

         Inside her mouth, Amanda could literally feel another person. She had a living, breathing person beating at the inside of her teeth in an attempt to escape. The smooth skin of the body slid around so easily, coated with saliva. The giantess found herself prodding the girl’s body with the tip of her tongue, savoring her flavor and violating her. This feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Interesting sensations pulsed throughout her body, and she shook ever so slightly. The legs of the small girl pressed into the large tongue while she crawled around in a futile attempt to be freed. The shuffling in the houses was becoming more frequent. Amanda wanted to eat her. 

         Without thinking, she tilted her head back and pushed the living being to the back of her throat. It quite obviously did not want to be eaten. Putting out its arms and legs, it desperately tried to hold onto something, but everything was covered in a thin layer of spit. Amanda could feel her prey fighting even harder, now, so close to the end. With one more flick of her tongue, the girl was in the back of her throat. Finally, she swallowed. The wiggly lump descended into the abyss, disappearing forever. The hiker relished the feeling of the tiny person fighting the whole trip down to her stomach. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it! Leave a comment if you'd like to let me know how I did.