- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at a story after being a long lurker in the giantess community. Being a fan of all various scales of interaction, I've tried to come up with a story that involves multiple growth and shrink ratios and to look for a way to keep the story going. I hope you enjoy it!

Author's Chapter Notes:

A short introduction to our main protagonist.

The door opened in the hallway. The click-clack of sandals was audible from the doorway. The rustle of a summer airy dress clear in the still air of the modern apartment. The sound of sandals put in the shoe rack at the front door.

Then she walked in the living area. A 30 year old woman, who looked like she was still in her prime. Gray/green eyes looked ahead, while her red lips were in a slight smile. Sun bleached blond hair framed her face and her skin showed a decent exposure to the sunny outdoors as well. 

She was dressed in a light red summer dress that followed the contours of her 5‘ 9“ frame. Slightly muscular, like a ballet dancer and she moved with the same grace as one.

She walked towards the dining table and put her handbag on the tabletop. Checking the time on her gold watch on the right wrist, she turned away and walked to the fridge. Opening it she took out a bottle of white wine and took a wine glass from the cupboard. Humming to herself she poured a glass of wine and closed the fridge. She took a sip of the wine and set the bottle and glass down on the table. Moving her hands towards the handbag, she pulled it towards herself and opened it.

She took out her phone and put it on the table and reached back for her handbag. Rummaging in it she found what she was looking for, taking out a perfect scale model of a Range Rover Evoque in dark gray.

“Finally, I’ve been waiting to add this one to my collection for a while.” she said to herself, turning the car with her hand to look at all of the sides. The model was so life-like it was almost surreal to look at. “Just one more detail to take care of before I can put it away with the others” as she peered inside it.

“I’m going to put you down right now, if you value your life, come out. If you don’t come out, this car will be your coffin.” She lowered it to the table and gently set the car down. “I’ll give you 10 seconds. Starting now.” As she looked at her watch to count the seconds. “10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4” and then the door opened.

A confused little man, around 2 inches tall, stepped outside the car. “Excellent, there you are!” as she peered down at him. “I’ll be back in a moment. You can take off your clothes while I’m gone.” she said and winked at him. She picks up the car and walks to another room. She opened the door of a small cabinet and looked at her collection of various vehicles, including multiple cars, motorcycles and even a small jet. 

She put the Range Rover in the square of 4 x 4 inches she reserved for it and smiled. “Now to figure out the next one I want, maybe another fast sports car, like this one.” she said to herself while looking at the Lamborghini Murcielago two squares above. “Or maybe this one” while looking at a more exclusive Bugatti Chiron. “Too bad these are so exclusive” She sighed. “So much choice in the world and everything for the taking” as she looked at a McLaren P1.

“Anyways, I’ll have to check my wish list later I guess. It’s dinner time and I’m quite hungry.” With that she walked back to the living room where the little man was still on the table, just as confused as he was when he got out of the car. “Now, I know what you’re thinking. You have no idea what’s going on and I can understand that.” She walked to the table and picked up the glass of wine and swished it around, holding the glass with her right hand and putting the left hand on the inside of her elbow. “But you didn’t do what I told you to do and that just won’t do.” she said while looking down at the miniscule man, who was still dressed.

She pulled in a chair and sat next to the table and put her arms down on the table and leaned he head on them to get a closer look at her catch. He actually looked somewhat handsome and would be an attractive, if he was normal size guy. 

Tapping her finger in front of him, getting closer every time, he gave a reaction after several taps. He looked up in shock at her, to him, huge face and nearly fainted. She smiled at his reaction and said “So, there is someone in there. I was wondering when he would show up. Now, I need you to listen very carefully. Take off your clothes. I won’t be so gentle next time I have to ask.”

He started to protest, yelling incoherently at her, but to no effect. She flicked him with the index finger on her left hand, a gentle movement from her, but it hit him hard enough for a big bruise. “I warned you, my dear little fellow, now be a sensible person and do as I say. Strip.” The smile was fading and she was staring at him intently.

With no choice left, he started to take of his clothing and piled them next to him. The smile returned and her head tilted slightly to watch the process and she put the wine glass behind him. After he finished, she pinched the pile of clothing, stood up and put it on the kitchen counter for a later moment.

From the mirror she saw the man looking confused, scared and somewhat angry all at the same time. “I really do love a fresh catch.” she said to herself and turned around.

Walking back to the table she picked up the man with her right hand and the glass of wine with her left and walked to the balcony of her apartment. The ocean view from the 20th story of the complex was beautiful, with sailing boats on the horizon and the sea breeze coming in lifting strands of her hair.

Tossing her victim around in her hand a little bit for her entertainment, and his torture, she took a sip and just enjoyed the view. “A sailing boat would do nicely as well for my collection at some point, but do I need to learn how to sail? I’ll think about it. Then I can actually use it at some point.” she mused to herself. A growl from her stomach turned her attention back to the here and now. Checking the time, she saw it was already getting late and she would need more to still her hunger afterwards.

She opened her hand and threw her catch a little higher and caught a flailing arm. “Now you are a real catch” she laughed at him. “It will be over soon.” and she moved him up to her mouth and dragged him along her lips a couple of times. He probably sensed something and started protesting, trying to break free, but it was useless. Even if he got free, there was no way to run for someone like him. Her tongue came from between her lips and started to taste him. “Hmm, you really do taste delicious. Exactly as I like them.” Her lips opened and she started to pull in his legs and sucked them in. When he was in her mouth up to his chest, she let go of his arms and pulled in him fully into her mouth. She sloshed him around a couple of times, feeling her victim losing energy, before swallowing him whole and washing him down with the last of the wine.

“Aaaah, it never disappoints. I just love the taste of those little humans and their terror.” She smiled a content smile and made a little burp. “But I’m still hungry, one snack is not enough for now.” She walked back inside and put her empty glass on the table and continued to another door.


Back on the table, her phone rang the moment she started to open the door. Turning back the way she came to see who was calling her. The screen showed “Sarah” and she picked up the phone.


“Sarah! Great timing! I just got home from my day trip. What’s up?”


“Amanda! Really, that’s so cool. I was just wondering, you want to go out for a bit and have a drink right now?”


“Yeah sure, that’s nice. Where do you want to meet?”


“You know that new place on the boulevard? I’ve been wanting to check it out and the weather is so nice today.”


“That sounds great!” Amanda said and checked her watch “I can be there in about 30 minutes.”


“Cool! See you there in a bit then.”


Amanda hung up the phone and put it on the table. “Next time then.” She murmured to herself and walked back to the cabinet with her prized automotive collection and picked up a Mini Cooper.


She put the car on the table in the living room and went to her bedroom to reapply some make-up. She was smiling in the mirror, thinking about her last snack and how delicious he was. He wasn’t in the top 10 or anywhere close, but still had a great taste.


After finishing up in the bedroom, she walked back to the table and put the car in her purse and continued to the hallway where she put on her sandals. Amanda opened the door and walked out to meet up with her friend.