[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

She is a woman who can take anything for her own pleasure. What is her history and what is her future? All she knows is that she is in pursuit of the final prize: power. Absolute power. But her search does require control, before she gives up the chance of obtaining her dream.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The story is still in development. Additions to the summary and tags will be added when necessary.


Rated: G
Categories: Vore, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1615 Read: 1986
Published: September 28 2019 Updated: September 28 2019
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at a story after being a long lurker in the giantess community. Being a fan of all various scales of interaction, I've tried to come up with a story that involves multiple growth and shrink ratios and to look for a way to keep the story going. I hope you enjoy it!

1. Chapter 1: A fleeting introduction by Blubmoeh [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1615 words)

A short introduction to our main protagonist.