- Text Size +
He’d stand there, gobsmacked. Olivia would grin at him.
“Yep. Don’t worry, you’ll only shrink a little tiny bit.” She reassured him.
He slowly went from 5’11” to 5’0”. Olivia was a whole 9 inches taller than him now. It felt weird, looking up at her, when it was usually the other way around. He wandered around, seeing how being 5’0” felt. The shrinking then sped up to around 1 inch every 5 seconds. He was rapidly shrinking now.
“Uh, Liv...?” He began.
“Don’t worry about ANYTHING, Jeremy. I’ll take care of you, don’t worry!” She answered.
“Am I supposed to be this small?” He asked.
“Jeremy, what did I just say?” She responded sharply.
4’5”.

The shrinking stopped there. He observed the room at his small height. He looked up at Olivia. He’d always had a crush on her, but her beautiful, shiny brown hair, her glowing blue eyes and lovely smile looked even more majestic from down here. She stroked his head, as if he was a dog.
“Awww, you’re kinds cute like this, maybe I’ll keep you like this!” She said jokingly.
“Oh god no, I’d be way too small!” He responded, chuckling.

She looked at a clipboard.
“Huh. Hang on, I need to go check something.” She said as she left the room.
Suddenly, the shrinking continued, at 1 inch every 2 seconds.
Jeremy was shrinking, very fast. 3’0”. 2’5”. He was tiny now.
Olivia walked back in and saw him, very small. Her jaw dropped as she rushed to turn off the “Autoshrink” feature.
Her massive body stood before him, like a goddess. He was actually quite enjoying this. He looked down and saw her tan pumps, scuffed and dirty. He looked back up and observed her red jersey and her ripped blue jeans. Jeremy stopped shrinking at the size of 2’0”.

“Oh my god Jeremy, I’m so sorry.” She apologised.
“No, it’s fine, I’m quite enjoying the view.” He commented, quite flirty.
She blushed, then picked him up.
“Aah! Please don’t hurt me, Liv!” He pleaded.
“Haha, don’t worry! We are best friends, I’d never let you get hurt.” She comforted him.

He looked at her face, which she was holding him quite close to. Her freckles seemed to glow in the sunlight and her flowing hair shone with light. Her eyes twinkled and Jeremy knew, he was going to love being this small.

“You know, I could let you... have a bit of fun, while you’re this size.” She joked flirtatiously.
His eyes lit up, and she planted a small kiss on his small body. She gently put him down on the floor, and she laid down on her bed. “Do what you want for a bit, I’m going to be doing my Snapstreaks for a few minutes.” She joked. He walked over to her bed and looked at her shoes, laid next to them. A pair of shiny black flats, some light blue Adidas trainers, a pair of white Basketball shoes, a pair of pastel pink sneakers, some large brown chunky boots, a pair of platform heels, and a pair of tan birkenstock sandals. First, he walked over to the pink sneakers and felt their texture. They were very smooth on the outside, and very wet on the inside. She must’ve just been jogging in them. Next, he moved on to the chunky boots. They were brown and leathery, so very smooth. He grappled onto the side of the boot and climbed inside. He was just as tall as the top of the boot. He leaped out of the boot and fell on the sandals. He landed face down on the sandals and his nose was pushed into the sole area, he breathed in and smelled the odor by accident, but he actually quite liked the smell... He continued to examine the shoes. Then, Olivia’s leg lulled off the side of the bed and hung down on the floor. Her tan flats hung of the tips of her bare toes. Suddenly, he’d begin to start shrinking again... 1’5”. 0’5”. 0’3”. The shrinking would stop at 3 inches. You were now the size of a small doll. Something must be wrong with the machine... You observe the wrinkles in Olivia’s foot as it plays with her flat. You look up at Olivia, who has obviously forgotten you are here, and is engrossed in beef on Insta. You look back down at the crevice where the back of her shoe and her heel meets. It opens, and you leap into the small gap. It closes again, and you’re pushed under her sole. You feel the bottom of her sole, smooth and moist. You open your nose and sniff. The smell of sweat fills your nose. You open your mouth and lick the bottom of her foot. The tangy sensation of the sweat tingles your tongue and you can practically taste the smell. Olivia’s foot instinctively reflexes and closes the gap completely. Suddenly pressure is put down on the top of your face. The back of your body is pushed into the bouncy insole. You try to open your mouth to scream, multiple times, but everytime, your mouth is filled with that same tangy sensation as the sweat fills your mouth. You begin to run out of air. The gap opens again, and you slide out, swallowing a gallon of sweat, and puking, a lot. You scream up to her, and she instantly sits up. “What’s up?!” She asks, scared. You explain everything. “Quick, get in front of the machine. Now.” She orders.
Chapter End Notes:
Don’t worry, action will be starting soon! 😁