- Text Size +
“Come on, come on. Let’s get you back to normal!” Olivia whispered excitedly. You run in fromt of the now colossal machine, with a mammoth Olivia behind it. She could easily wipe out your existence in a literal second, but you were best friends.

Suddenly the machine fired up again and blasted you off your feet. You slowly begin to grow back to normal size, before stopping and hugging Olivia.
“I-... mmm” she mumbled.
You quickly pull away, realising what you’ve done. You and Olivia then continue to go about normal sleepover things. As you’re watching a film, you notice, that Olivia is 3 inches taller than you. Strange. Then 4,5,6. You look around, you weren’t getting smaller... she was getting bigger. She grew to a large 7’0”. You laid there, sweating anxiously, as this slowly growing Olivia laid next to you. She could easily roll over and crush you under her large body now. The film finishes, and Olivia’s growing does.
“That was a cool film!” She exclaims as she stands up at 8’0”.
She slowly looks around confused, then down at you.
“Oh. My. GOD!” She squealed, before picking you up and holding you up.
“Aaagh! Olivia!” You scream as you flail your arms.
“Don’t worry, silly billy, I was only joking!” She explained. Suddenly she grew a full foot. 9”0’. My god.
“Heeheee, look at you!” She squealed.
10’0”. 11’0”. 13’0”. At this point she is having to bend down to fit inside the house. Then suddenly, she grows and BANG. The roof collapses. You dive towards her and hide beneath her legs. She stands up. Her huge body looms over you like a statue of a goddess. 15’0”. 20’0”.
You are now up to about the bottom of her knee. People out on the streets gaze up at the behemoth of a girl. She stands there grinning like nothing is wrong. 30’0”. You are up to her ankle. You gaze upwards, jaw gaping and scream. She frowns and looks sad. Even you’re turning on her. Suddenly her eyes shine and she grins wildly. She lifts her foot backwards and kicks one of the walls of her house down. The shockwave knocks you down and you scream. You lay there, looking at the creature that used to be your friend. 50’0”. 100’0”. Her feet came crashing down like something that was going to end the Earth. Suddenly, her foot comes towards you, not on purpose obviously. You now stand at just below the front of her shoe, so small. Her foot comes down on you, no escape. The flat bottom squishes you into the floor, until it collapses and her entire house is gone. During the short break you get while her house collapses, you catch your breath then roll to the side, just out of her path. 200’0”. She’s a monster. She looks around frantically for you. Her eyes light up as they spot you. Shit. SHIT. FUCK OFF YOU BITCH! SHIT! You run for your life as she slowly approaches you. Your tiny running is nothing. She places her foot infront of you. You run into it and fall flat on your back. She reaches down and firmly grasps you between her thumb and index finger. The lressure is immense. She slowly slips off her humungous worn flat and plops you in. You feel like you’re skydiving. CRACK! You land in her shoe, on the insole, covered in sweat. Your arm is snapped in half, bending in a totally different direction. You scream and cry in pain, but nobody could give less of a fuck, because this huge beast, that you thought was your friend is trying to kill you. What a bastard.