- Text Size +
Tim was a simple man, living in a not so simple world. His world was filled with giant women, who considered themselves more powerful and useful than the tiny men. Our story starts with Tim sneaking around.

Tim was a curious man. Constantly questioning everything, and exploring everywhere. One day, he decided to leave the vent. He wanted to see the world. He took one last bite out of a scrap of rotten food, then kicked a screw. The screw cracked right out, and opened a gap in the vent.

Tim got on his tiny, naked knees and crawled through the tiny gap. He looked up and around. He was in a massive living room. He’d never seen past the vent, being brought up there his whole life. Suddenly, there was a loud thudding noise. Thud... THUD... THUD! Suddenly everything begin to shake and rumble. He ran forward and looked around frantically. He soon found his answer: a giant woman. She was wearing a pink tracksuit and a pair of white Nike Airs. Her feet pounded along the floor carpet floor like a landfall.

Tim looked up in awe of this giant woman. Tim began to sweat,, this woman was walking towards her. He started to back away, but as her foot crashed down onto the floor, he fell over onto his back and saw the woman stop just before crushing him. She used the front of her left foot to take off the back of her right shoe, then kicked off her right shoe. It flew through the air, and landed next to the faded blue couch. She did the same with her other shoe. The other shoe hit the side of the couch, then landed on the floor with a large crash. Under her studded white Nikes, this giantess was wearing a pair of black ankle socks.

She walked towards the couch, which was thankfully nowhere near you. This is exhilerating! You never knew such beautiful creatures existed... Tim was what you would call tiny. Around half an inch tall. He grabbed onto one of the carpet fibers, climbed it, then carried on advancing. He had to continue doing this for a long time, before he finally got off the carpet and onto hardwood. Tim looked up and saw the faded blue couch, with a giant pair of black socks looming down over him. Suddenly one sock begins coming down, directly in the path of Tim.

He tries to outrun it, but the foot comes down on him like a brick. It slowly pushes down on him, obviously unaware. Tim opens his mouth to scream for help, but it’s no use. Her foot puts extreme pressure on him, pushing down very hard. The fibers of the sock fill his mouth, very sweaty. His mouth froths up with sweat. He opens his mouth to scream for help but ends up with the skin of the foot in his mouth. His mouth must be near a small hole where her bare foot is just pushing inside.

The foot eventually lifts and takes Tim with it. He tries to tug himself free from the fibers that have wrapped him up, and the sweaty glue, but to no avail. Tim ducks his head below her foot and swallows the hairs of the sock and litres of sweat. It actually tastes quite nice, but still nearly killed him nontheless...

Slowly the foot lowers into the jogging shoe. Tim screams and pounds on the foot. He tries to pull himself free. Nothing. Soon, he is inside the shoe. The stench of sweat, like a very strong cheese hits his nose like a bomb. The further the sock drags him into the shoe, the hotter and mor intense the smell gets. By the time he is in the toe section, everything is starting to fade away. Tim rolls over onto his front, which in hindsight was a terrible idea. Everything begins to fade to black as Tim drowns in a small pool of sweat. He helplessly flails his arms and legs in an attempt to escape.

The giantess stands up, placing insane pressure on Tim. His arm? SNAP. The excruciating pain fills his body as he slowly chokes to fucking death on the sweat. Tim cries his eye out. He screams and cries, but this just fills his lungs with sweat and dirt from the shoe. Tim screams in extreme pain as his last sense of consciousness fades...
Chapter End Notes:
This isn’t the end! Stay tuned!!